Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

Από KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... Περισσότερα

00
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

04

11.7K 941 102
Από KACHIYIEEE

WOULD I SAVE YOU?
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 04

"This thing won't open!" Han Myungoh shouted, panicking. They were now sure that the guy on the other compartment was a threat.

“Lee Hyunsung-ssi. Use a skill.” Kim Dokja said. The military soldier asked confusedly, "Huh? Skill?"

"You should’ve checked it when you opened the attributes window."

“Well…I have one but how do I use it―”

“Just think about using the skill.”

“…Will that work?”

“It will. I did it earlier.” (Y/n) butted into the conversation.

Lee Hyunsung didn’t say anything else as he took a deep breath of determination.

“Haaap!” There was a sound like a huge spring turning and the door started to move.

“What? This guy has real strength!”

“That’s it! It is really great!”

"Come on, get off!" Kim Dokja handed Lee Gilyoung to Lee Hyunsung. "Lee Hyunsung-ssi, carry the child on your back."

[…Ah, this is really. I knew this would happen. Didn’t I saw it earlier? I told you not to go anywhere, Damn! The scenario isn’t ready yet-]

(Y/n) looked up to see the dokkaebi, he seemed to be angry as it floated over Dongho Bridge.

“Wahh! I knew this would happen! I told you not to come out!” Han Myungoh wrapped a hand around his head, like he thought it would explode.

[Sigh…it can’t be helped. You are really lucky humans.]

[The second scenario has arrived!]

+

[Second Scenario – Escape]

Category: Sub Difficulty: E

Clear Conditions: Cross the broken bridge and enter Oksu Station.

Time Limit: 20 minutes.

Compensation: 200 coins.

Failure: ???

+

"Cross the broken bridge? But the bridge is still intact." (Y/n) spoke, confused and dazed. Hangovers are a bitch.

“Don’t worry and just run! Quickly!”

"A-aghh." (Y/n) really shouldn't have drank earlier, but it's not like she saw this coming. "Fuck my life."

A hand grabbed her wrist and dragged her along while running. "Stop grabbing my wrist so suddenly!" she grumbled.

"There's no time!" Kim Dokja asserted.

"How are you not exhausted when you didn't even invest on stats?" a slip of a tongue.

"How the hell did you know that I didn't invest in stats?"

The Han River surged like there was a tsunami and the ichthyosaur moved. It was chewing on the legs of the bridge.

“The bridge is breaking!”

“Run! If we run then we can cross it!”

[There is no fun if the game is too easy.]

[The scenario difficulty has been adjusted.]

[Scenario difficulty: E -> D]

"Son of a bitch." (Y/n) cursed as the dokkaebi laughed hard.

[Is there any fun if you just run away? Let’s create a bit of atmosphere!]

[The evil thoughts of the dead have returned.]

[The surrounding earth is filled with black ether.]

[The demonic people have woken up!]

There was the sound of something chasing them from behind. Yoo Sangah muttered to herself.

“Z-Zombies?” Zombie-like bodies were coming in huge waves. Some of them were people from the same carriage as them.

“We just need to go a little further! Quickly!” The distance to the ichthyosaur was now less than a hundred metres. Fortunately, Lee Hyunsung had crossed the safety line. The problem was the rest of them, including her. Han Myungoh shrieked.

“Y-You bastards!” There were too many demonic people. If there were only corpses from the subway, they might’ve gotten away.

The problem was… “Kuweeeoooh!” The drivers who died on the bridge became demonic people. The path that Lee Hyunsung broke through was covered with demonic people. Kim Dokja looked between the demonic people on the road and the approaching ichthyosaur.

“…Everybody get down!”

It was too late.

Kwaaaaang!

The legs of the bridge shook tremendously as the ichthyosaur’s huge mouth bit it.

The scales of the ichthyosaur shone through the dust that poured down onto Han River like rain. A fishy smell of blood and water filled the area.

Once the dust went away, the scenery around was clear. Piles of shattered concrete and cut steel. The carcasses of the demonic people which the ichthyosaur had cleanly bitten through.

The broken leg of the bridge.

[Someone has received the favour of a constellation.]

[The constellation’s scenario ‘Deus Ex Machina’ has been activated.]

Along with the voice, a brilliant bridge made of light was created among the remnants of the broken Dongho Bridge.

+

[Deus Ex Machina – Even Brigde]

Description: A bridge of light made by a constellation. Only an ‘even’ number of people can cross the bridge. The bridge will disappear as soon as an ‘odd’ number of people tries to cross it.

+

"Shit, there's seven of us here." (Y/n) uttered, looking at the bridge of light.

“…It is Yoo Sangah-ssi’s sponsor.” Kim Dokja said.

“Dokja-ssi, what do we do now?” Yoo Sangah asked, (Y/n) noted of the girl's trust in the boy.

"I'll stay here." (Y/n) stated.

"No!" Kim Dokja dismissed the idea. . . a little too quickly.

“Dokja-ssi! Behind you!” Yoo Sangah shouted. Kim Dokja reflexively stumbled forward as a bloody fist came flying through the air. It was a familiar fist covered with energy.

Because he was still holding her wrist, (Y/n) stumbled forward as well. "Fuck, I feel dizzy."

“…Kim Namwoon.” Kim Dokja muttered.

"Let go of my fucking wrist." Kim Dokja looked down at his tight grip and released her.

(Y/n) saw Kim Dokja's thigh being scratched by Kim Namwoon’s overgrown black fingernails.

“Yoo Sangah-ssi, immediately―”

“Let me go! Let go! Dokja-ssi! Dokja-ssi!”

(Y/n) turned her back to see Han Myungoh carrying Yoo Sangah and Lee Gilyoung running away. While they were deciding who should stay behind, he decided to play it safe and ran.

"Tch, bastard." she contemplated whether to help Kim Dokja and the other person or not.

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is worried about your current state ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is entertained in the scenario]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is curious about what will be your next move ]

[ 200 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is waiting for something to happen ]

"I know a way to escape." (Y/n) voiced out. It was heard by Kim Dokja who was avoiding the demonic Kim Namwoo's assaults.

"What is it?" he asked, focused on his fight.

"Answer my question first, yea? Why would I let you survive?" it was as though Kim Dokja has been struck by lightning.

'Of course she would ask that' he thought. In the early chapters of Ways of Survival, (Y/n) wasn't very fond of things she'd get no benefit with. It's a new world after all, keeping someone to gain nothing would just be foolish. Moreover, she was already wary of him from the start.

"Answer now, Dokja."

"I know what the future holds." that seemed to catch her attention.

"I know your future and I want to change it," he spoke.

"You know what the future has in store. Then. . . only one question left."

"Would I save you?" she asked, with a blank expression. Kim Dokja smiled sadly as he attacks the undead Kim Namwoo.

"Just go on your way and try to survive, (Y/n) (L/n)."

It was understandable, and the only thing that currently matters is that she gets away from Jonghyuk. He'd convince her to be his comrade later.

"Heh, so you aren't lying. Very well, I'll be taking my leave. Try to survive as well, and maybe we'll see each other again— if I don't die, that is." a green aura surrounded her and she disappeared.

Kim Dokja looked up in the air to see an eagle soaring through the sky.

"W-What about me?!" The other person says, gulping at the sight of the approaching zombies.

[ The constellation 'Serpent of Eden' is pleased with your betrayal]

[ 700 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Celestia' is questioning your choice]

[ The constellation 'Demon-like Judge of Fire' is questioning your choice]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is pleased with the outcome of the scenario]

[ 700 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Secretive Plotter' is intrigued by your decision]

[ The constellation 'Chrysalis' admires your shapeshifting]

[ 300 coins has been sponsored]

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' expected another outcome ]

(Y/n) landed safely on the other side of the broken bridge. She was lying when she said she could save Kim Dokja, she couldn't shapeshift into bigger animals. . . not yet.

She glanced at the other side, seeing a silhouette approaching the swarm of demonic people. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned her back, walking forward to wherever her feet brings her.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

5.2K 148 21
Where our lovely Main Character, Kim Hae-Ran, younger sister of the sacrificial bast- i mean Kim Dokja, takes part in the scenarios. "Oh shut the fuc...
5K 302 16
𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕒. / (𝕤ə𝕞ˈ𝕤ɑː𝕣ə) / 𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟. 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕔𝕪𝕔𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕣𝕖𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙. in which you, the...
8.6K 289 15
date started: 05/02/23 date finished: 07/30/23 a light fanfiction novel
6K 301 8
When an apocalypse occurs, two people who read a novel determined the lives they would live. A male who decides to live his life bending scenarios to...