Wolf-Blood (Harry Potter FanF...

由 CrimsonShadow2

BOOK 1 Having a werewolf and an animagus for parents might sound cool, but if you become the strange genetic... 更多

The New 3rd Year
Foreword
Care Of Magical Creatures
Hospital Wing
In Hagrid's Hut
A Honey Badger Chasing A Rabbit
Professor Lupin
Picking A Fight
Black
Injuries
The Quidditch World Cup
Messing With Her Head
The Death Mark
Hogwarts Express
Pranking Ron
The Goblet Of Fire
Plan D
Scarlets Help
Dance Practice
Asking Fred
"He's Gonna Say No!" One would say.
Dressing Fancy
The Yule Ball
Piercing Skin and Flesh
Astronomy Tower
The Third Task
In Dumbledore's Office
Grimmauld Place
Nightmares
The 15 Year Wait
Rooms
Yellow
Harry's Arrival
On The Train
Umbridge
Detention With A Toad
Monster
Tracking Scent
Under Water
Lovegood
Dumbledore's Army: A Recruitment
Rebel
Room Of Requirement
Dumbledore's Army: First Meeting
Stupefy
Cho Chang
Mucking Around
Mucking Around II
Her Worries
"Can I call you..."
Jones
"Can I call you..." II
Back At Grimmauld Place
Hazelnut and Mr Weasley
Detention With Draco
Death Eater
The Patronus Charm
The Retard Squad
Because You Know Deep Down You Deserved To Be Punished
A Public Display
Hogsmeade
The Quidditch Final
Destructive Departure
Taking Flight
Department of Mysteries
Two Down Two to Go!
Silence and Despair
Smokey-Minty
Quidditch Tryouts
Quite The Collection
Facing Reality
Just A Few More Days...
Girl Talk
The Party
Another Weasley
The Hungarian Horntail
Hope You Are Okay
Best Present Ever
Stolen
Smudged Ink
Home
Full Moon's Howl
Full Moon Newbie
Awkward
The Lightning-Struck Tower
A/N : The End
The Sequel is Out

Such A Specimen

2.4K 72 10
由 CrimsonShadow2

"What do you mean I can't move in with you?" Scarlet tilted her head to the side.

"I mean you can't move in with me, you have to go back to Hagrid's and you can't owl me either..." Remus held her hands tightly.

"But what if I don't want too!" She stamped her feet.

"Scarlet your acting like a child..."

"Well I'm still a kid, I'm only 15!"

"Scarlet..."

Scarlet broke into an outburst of loud complaints.

"Shhh... Scarlet I'm trying to tell you... Scarlet listen!"

"Okay..." She replied meekly.

Remus hugged Scarlet and whispered in her ear, "I'm on a mission for Dumbledore..."

"Oh... So am I." She sighed.

Breaking the hug Remus held her shoulders, "What are you doing?"

"Dragons... You?"

"Doesn't matter... Be safe..." He lightly kissed Scarlet on the forehead and then exited the grounds of Hogwarts.

---

Scarlet slumped towards Hagrid's hut. Behind her bags floated in the air, aloft by her wand. She knocked three times- Fang barked at the door in excitement- and entered.

"What? Yeh not excite' to see me' 'gain..." Hagrid gave Scarlet a bone crushing hug.

"No! I'm glad to be back, its just..."

"Jus' what?"

"I already miss him..." She looked through the window at the gates of Hogwarts, "like I'm missing my dad all over again..."

"Don' worry he'll be back fer' Christmas!" Hagrid boomed cheerfully.

"Yeah but I won't..." Scarlet dumped her belongings in a corner.

"An' why is that?"

"I have to go on a mission for Dumbledore..."

"What! But your so young..."

"Still..."

"What's he makin' you do'?"

"Dragons..."

The rest of the afternoon Scarlet sat on the floor listening to Hagrid ramble on about dragons.

---

The holidays dragged onwards slowly. It was about a week before the results of her O.W.L's came.

ORDINARY WIZARDING LEVEL RESULTS

Pass Grades:
Outstanding (O)
Exceeds Expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail Grades:
Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

SCARLET WOLF HAS ACHIEVED:

Astronomy E
Care Of Magical Creatures O
Charms E
Defence Against The Dark Arts O
Divination E
Herbology E
History Of Magic P
Potions E
Transfiguration E

---

The school year came quicker once Scarlet received her O.W.L's and so she became a tad but more cheerful. She decided she would cook, spent her days either exploring the Forest or practicing Quidditch.

What excited Scarlet most this year was Quidditch, she really wanted to be a Chaser on the team and a reserve Seeker. Hoping Harry would pick her in tryouts though.

---

"And Miss Wolf would you please stay behind after the feast." Professor Dumbledore smiled down at her.

Everyone looked in her direction, probably all thinking of how unstable she was and hoping that she is going to expelled. It was common knowledge that Scarlet was a ticking time bomb.

---

"Yes Professor, you wanted to see me..." Scarlet falsely smiled.

"Well you see my dear it wasn't I you wanted to see you but Professor Slughorn who wanted to see you," He gestured to the newly appointed Potions master, "in saying that however, I do hope you will, so to say complete the task I've elected for you..."

"Of course I've already packed." She beamed.

"Now to let you have your chat with Professor Slughorn."

Dumbledore left a skip in his step despite his old age.

"Miss Wolf nice to meet you!" Slughorn bounced on the balls of his feet and shook Scarlets hand.

"Pleasure."

"May I quickly mention that you seem to have a very odd name, concerning your..." he paused, "Scarlet Wolf, red wolf, your parents weren't very creative. And your parents who would they be? I mustn't have met your mother but your father probably came here, was his name Remus?"

"No. My mum was Leona Jones and my dad was Drake Wolf. My mother was bitten by a werewolf, and my dad was a-" She was cut off.

"An animagi, I'm aware of that, and a beautiful white wolf he was..."

"White?"

"Your father liked to transform openly at school, he was a majestic white wolf!" He said marvelling.

Scarlet did not like this man.

"Anyway I would like you to join my Slug Club! A fine specimen like you would be a wonderful attribute to the Club! So what do you say?"

"Gladly..."

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

Halley 由 Em

同人小说

23.5K 1.1K 48
Book 3 in the Generations Series '"We have got some big shoes to fit into Jamesie, we are holding the legacy of the Marauders, and Fred and George on...
4.8K 108 12
Natalia has the power of an animagus. In debt of her savior, she has always served his as his assistant. Her master has recently landed a teaching jo...
18.3K 632 53
James Potter's younger sister joins him at Hogwarts becoming a part of the Marauder mayhem. War is on the horizon, but there are more pressing matter...