Royal Rebel •Harry Hook• Desc...

De The_Huntress_17

Rosabella is Ben's younger sister and as the only girl and princess at that her parents have always had high... Mai multe

[1] Dress To Impress
[2] Girls Night
[3] Blowing This Popsicle Stand
[4] Once Upon A Dream
[5] Kingnapping
[6] It's Going Down
[7] Saved By A Pirate
[8] Crashing Cotillion Pt.1
[9] Crashing Cotillion Pt.2
[10] Something There
[11] Scarred Mind And Body
[12] Sharing His Story
[13] No Longer Safe
[14] From Two Different Worlds
[15] Aftermath
[16] VK Day
[17] Last Minute Addition
[18] Adjustment Period
[19] Party Crasher
[20] Hey Ho Back To The Isle We Go
[21] Curses Are Made To Be Broken
[22] Searching For The King
[23] All Out In The Open
[24] Saving Auradon
[25] Saying Goodbye
[26] Getting Some Answers

[27] Break This Down

2.2K 47 21
De The_Huntress_17

🌹Rosabella🌹

I stand beside my mother as we wait for Mal and Ben to arrive, looking out over all the smiling happy faces. Like Auradon wasn't almost put to sleep permanently just a couple days ago. "Oh, please try to smile sweetheart. It's a celebration for Mal and your brother."

My mom wraps her arm around me and I rest my hands on the balcony railing, looking across the Auradon Bay at the Isle in the distance. My phone buzzes in my hand and I turn it over so I can glance at the screen. It's a message from... Harry! I open it and read the text.

Not sure if we're back on
texting terms or not, but
I wanted to see how you
were, princess.

I smile down at my screen and quickly text back.

Better now.
Thanks, Harry.

Anytime.

Cheering erupts and I look down to see Ben and Mal coming out from underneath the balcony.

Gotta go, Har.
Text me later.

Nothing could stop me.
TTYL.

I smile, turn my phone off and set it facedown again before clapping along with my parents and the others. I'm wearing a shiny gold dress with thin straps, that ends above my knees and it zips up in the front instead of the back. I've got golden rose earrings with silver leaf accents, my rose vine necklace studded with diamonds, and my wedge sandals.

I fiddle with Harry's ring as I watch my brother and future sister in-law make there way toward the steps that'll lead them up to the balcony. I follow my parents and Fairy Godmother over to a arched doorway on the balcony and wait for them. Once Ben and Mal reach us we smile in greeting.

Dad places his hand on Ben's shoulder and I bow in Mal's direction which she responds to with a curtsy, smiling in amusement. Before the only respect she was given was out of fear and not loyalty. They walk over to stand in front of the balcony while me and my parents move to the side.

I pick up my glass filled with punch as the applause die down. "Lady Mal and I wanna thank you for celebrating our engagement with us today. I couldn't be prouder or happier to call you my Queen." Mal smiles and Dad and Mom share looks with each other. "So..."

Ben raises his glass up in a toast. "Raise your glasses." I lift my glass up along with everyone else. "To our future Queen of Auradon."

"To our Queen of Auradon!" We all call out and I take a sip from my glass as Mal's friends do the same thing they did after Ben proposed. "Speech, your Special-ness," Carlos calls up making me chuckle at his tone. "Speech, Your Fancy One," Jay adds and laughs ripple through the crowd.

Mal chuckles in amusement as Ben hands off his cup to a nearby servant. I set mine down on the balcony rail. Mal looks out at everyone gathered and Ben gazes down at her with such a proud look in his eyes. They really are so cute together. When Mal stays silent her friends share concerned glances.

"I can't." Gasps and murmurs come from the students below us. I stare at her in confusion as Ben gazes at her worriedly. "I can't be Queen of Auradon."

"Mal," Ben mumbles and she turns to look at him. "I can't turn my back on the Isle." My eyes widen and I didn't dare let myself hope because I can't be let down again. I'll just wait and see what she has to say. She turns back to address the crowd.

"We made a decision... to close the barrier forever." Dizzy and the Smee twins share looks with each other before looking back up at Mal. "And it was my idea. But it's wrong." I smile and nod in agreement. Evie has the same expression as I do.

I think all the VKs are glad that Mal finally came to her senses. "I've learned... that you can't live in fear... because it doesn't actually protect you from anything," she says with tears in her eyes and chuckles sadly. "You never know where the bad is gonna come from."

I nod again. "And you never know where the heroes are gonna come from either. Without Uma and her pirates, Auradon would be gone." I smile, feeling proud of the way we were all able to come together in the end no matter what had been done or said. Ignoring all the bad blood we worked together and Auradon was saved.

"And without Hades... my father..." Ben gazes at Mal with pride as gasps rise up from the crowd. She was already the daughter of the dark fairy now she's the daughter of an evil God. It must have been tough for her to tell everyone like this.

"... Audrey would be gone." Tears fill the AK's eyes and she looks down at the ground before looking at the others around her, giving a sad smile. "We are all capable of good and bad, no matter which side of the barrier we come from."

Jay, Evie, and Carlos all smile happily as Mal turns back toward Ben. "That's why I can't be Queen of just Auradon. I have to be Queen of the Isle too. And it's time that we take the barrier down forever." I gasp and there is no way to describe the joy that fills me at those words.

"We can't do that."

"It's up to us, Dad," Ben says and I nod walking over to them. Mal looks at me and I give her a smile which she returns. Ben turns toward the crowd and places his hand on Mal's back. "I choose to be a King who moves forward. It's time for forgiveness." He looks over at our parents before turning back to the crowd.

"It's time for new beginnings. The barrier will come down!"

"Yes!" Carlos shouts loudly in his excitement before cheering making everyone around him chuckle. "Bring it down, Mal." She cups his face and smiles happily up at him. Everyone begins clapping and cheering as I try to contain my excitement. Mal gestures her friends to come up to stand with her.

They race up the stairs and joins us at the balcony. Fairy Godmother comes over and hands the wand to Mal with a smile. She takes it and looks down at it. "Actually..." We stare at her in confusion until she turns and holds the wand out towards me. "Why don't you do the honors, Princess Rosabella."

I ignore the looks the VKs and probably the AKs are sharing and take the wand from her, taking a deep breath. No more secrets and no more keeping things in. We turn to look out at the Isle and Evie takes Carlos' hand. "To make the world a better place..."

"We have to do it face to face," We all say together and I raise the wand up as it begins to glow and point it towards the Isle. Light shoots from it and soars toward the Isle hitting the barrier, causing it to shatter. Tears of joy fill my eyes as I watch it come down and the cloud always hovering over the island disappears.

Cheers and applause erupt from everyone as the bridge begins to appear, connecting Auradon to the Isle. Mal chuckles and I grin, having waited for this moment for what feels like my entire life. All those kids... they're free. Their better life starts now.

We back up and I hand Fairy Godmother's wand back to her. "I'm so proud of you," she says and I smile joyfully. I wrap my arms around her and she returns the embrace. Mal walks over to the balcony and it seems like it's time for another song and dance number that we all seem to know the lyrics to.

I pull away from FG as Mal begins to sing.

"It's time to bring it together
Time for a brand new start
We're gonna put it in motion
Break down what keeps us apart
No more, no division we down
New team, got the vision, unite
Unite till we stand, now we living marching

In the light, one two, one two like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face
We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time"

Mal looks back up at Ben as we all join in.

"We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Let's be whoever like this
Stronger together like this"

We leave the balcony and head down to the bridge.

"Believing in second chances
And we're all starting today
Marching on in a new land
Our world's a better, a better place"

"Welcome the additional love," Evie sings as she holds her arms out as we move toward the bridge.

"Unity, new beginning for us," Carlos adds.

"Harmony that's the mission marching," Jay sings as we pass under the bridge and are heading toward the Isle where I can see the VKs are coming out to meet us.

"In the light, one two, one two, like
I see you (you see me)
Imperfect (perfectly)
Face to face
We can see clearly our similarities like
Day and night, wrong or right
We come together for a good time"

Our two groups stop across from each other and immediately my eyes meet Harry's who smiles and bows in my direction. I chuckle and curtsy back before we all begin dancing.

"We're gonna break this down
We're gonna rock the town
Everyone all around
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this
We reunited like this"

I grab Harry's hand and pull him back across the bridge toward Auradon where Ben and the other AKs wait to greet them as we continue dancing.

"Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down"

We race over and turn towards the VKs who are looking very wary of all this. Like it's some kind of trap. Ben bows down towards them and we all follow suit, bringing smiles to their faces. "Whoo!" Uma exclaims and they rush forward.

I'm not even standing up straight when suddenly I'm tackled and scooped up in someone's arms. I laugh and throw my arms around him as he spins us around. He sets me down and we grin happily at each other as I try not to tease Harry about the tears of joy I see in his eyes. Instead I join back in the dancing.

"We're gonna break this down (break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this (come on!)
Stronger together like this (uh)
We be united like this

We're gonna break this down (come on! We're gonna break this down)
We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the Isle gonna like this)
Everyone all around (oh, around)
Just be whoever like this
Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)
We reunited like this (hey!)
Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down"

We look out across the bridge as the song comes to an end, catching our breathes. Celia and Dizzy stand on either side of Mal who wraps her arms around them. Everyone begins cheering and I'm slightly distracted by the dragon parade currently coming our way.

I don't have long to question it because I'm being spun around and pulled against someone's chest. I look up at Harry and smile at the sight of his slightly wildly hair. "Did you do this?" He asks gesturing toward the bridge and I nod my head. "Mal made the decision I just freed everyone. No big deal. Mal's the real hero."

I glance over at Mal, who's giggling as the dragon float or whatever, is circling around her. "Well, in my eyes you're the hero, lass." I look up into his beautiful blue eyes as he smiles fondly down at me. Harry's wearing a sleeveless leather jacket, leather fingerless gloves, and red plaid pants.

"I do believe you're trying to charm me, Hook," I say teasingly and he gives me a slight smirk. "Always. But my favorite thing to do is this..." He cups my face and presses his lips to mine, stealing my breath away and for the first time in a long time that weak feeling came back to my legs as my heart races in my chest.

I close my eyes and kiss back as I wrap my arms around his neck, my fingers making their way into his hair. "Get a room," a voice calls and I recognize it as Uma's. Harry breaks the kiss and I try to ignore the way my body is heating up. I grab his hand and pull him over toward Uma and Evie.

"You know what? Mal came through," the sea witch says and Evie smiles as a bunch of VKs embrace her. "She always does." I smile and the crowd begins to clear as more people move farther in. "Am I invited to the wedding?"

"Rosa!" I gasp as Hades, Hadley, and Hadie come into view. I quickly let go off Harry and race over to him. He meets me halfway and we collide. "Oh, you're here! It's so great to see you!" I hear Mal giggling as she comes over to embrace her father. "It's good to see you too!"

I pull back and look him up and down. He's wearing a dark blue leather coat that reaches the back of his knees that has little spikes on the shoulders and light blue flame designs on the sleeves. He's wearing a dark grey version of the t-shirt he was wearing when Audrey got woken up and a similar flame design on his greyish purple ripped jeans and black steel toe boots.

He's got chain bracelets on and more chains going diagonally across his hips. "Hey." I look up at Hades who gives me an actual smile. "Hadie has told me a lot about you and I'd like to thank you for looking out for him while he was here." Hadley nods in agreement and I smile.

"It was my pleasure, sir. He's a great kid."

"That he is." Mal smiles happily and Hades looks over at Ben. "I'm sure you two will be very happy together." Mal's smile grows and she embraces Ben who looks up at Hades. His smile falls and he points at his eyes before pointing towards Ben. Giving the "I'll be watching you" signal.

I chuckle in amusement and feel Harry wrap his arms around me as he giggles quietly at the exchange. Ben chuckles nervously and Mal steps back to stand beside her father, leading him forward. "Welcome to Auradon," Ben says and pats his back making him freeze and glare at my brother.

Mal smiles and pulls Hades along. "Hades," a female calls over all the cheering. The God of the Underworld freezes and his eyes widen in shock, but I see joy in them. A woman steps out from the crowd with long blonde hair and is wearing a white mermaid style gown with thin straps and double tiered skirt.

"Persephone?" She races toward him and he opens his arms as she embraced him, wrapping them around her. "It's been so long!" I never thought that loved ones might have been separated. Usually villains love villains, but in this case a villain and a hero had been kept from each other for twenty two years.

I smile as Hades closes his eyes and cradles the back of the goddesses head. "I've missed you," she says and he nods against her neck. "I've missed you too," he whispers and I lean into Harry remembering how we only spent a year apart, but these two. They must have been dying from not being able to see each other.

Maybe that's what made him so angry before. They pull away from each other and Hadley has been hanging back, not knowing how to react to seeing her mother for the first time in her whole life. Persephone's eyes move to Hadley and she gasps. "Oh, gods, is this...?"

Hades nods and gestures Hadley to come closer. She takes a hesitant step forward and looks up at her mother. "Let's leave them to their reunion." I nod and allow Harry to lead me away into the throng of dancing teens. Harry spins me around and I laugh before he pulls me against his chest, resting his hand at my lower back.

He slips his hook onto his belt loop and lets it hang there. "So, I've been thinking," I begin and Harry chuckles in amusement. "That beautiful mind of yours never ceases to cook up something. What is it, love?"

"Obviously, not every VK can move over here to Auradon it would be pretty hard to find places for them to live."

"Aye, you'd be correct about that. So, what's your solution, Princess?"

"I'm going to talk to my brother about starting to renovate and clean up the Isle. Fix houses, buildings, etc. So that it's a much better place for you all to live. Not to mention getting you all better food. What do you think." Harry grins down at me with that Cheshire smile.

"I think I love you," he says and I smile. "I love you too, Harry." He pulls me against him and I rest my head against his chest, listening to the cheering around us. "Harry?"

"Aye?"

"We've never been on a real date have we?"

"Nay. Not to my knowledge."

"I think we should change that. After all we do need to talk and we need to get used to being around each other a lot more now that the barrier is down."

"Agreed."

"Good. Cause I'm going to need a date to my brother's wedding." He chuckles and I smile. "I've missed you, lass."

"I missed you more."

"Oh, I seriously doubt that." I pull back and see the mischievous glint in his eyes. "Really?"

"Aye." He steps closer and lightly tugs the zipper of my dress down. He didn't pull it far, but enough to reveal the bra I'm wearing underneath, making me gasp. "Really." My face heats up as he giggles and races away. I quickly pull it back up before chasing after him. "Harry! Come back here!"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

83.3K 1.8K 53
Teagan was transported to a new world where she knew no one. She had no friends and quite frankly all she wanted to do was go back home, but she coul...
33.1K 517 52
𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⎢ ❝ True love doesn't exist. ❞ ❝ Madi, have you always had those golden little flecks in your eye...
6.8K 215 38
"I thought I'd lost you..." "I thought of donuts..." ~ Y/N is a lost girl on the island, she lost her memory and bumped into Harry Hook. Harry and Gi...
44.8K 953 19
Sequal to 'Mother only knows...fear' | Original Version | Rain Gothel-Fitzherbet is finally happy, even Mal's constant reminder of Uma can't get to h...