Purple Hyacinth | Omniscient...

由 KACHIYIEEE

- In which Kim Dokja has made it a personal mission to save his favorite character from her tragic end. : ̗̀... 更多

00
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
49.5
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
59.5
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
105.5
105.8
Commercial Break
105.9

02

14.9K 1K 667
由 KACHIYIEEE

KIM DOKJA'S FIRST PERSONAL MISSION
Purple Hyacinth | Chapter 02

"There's no need to gamble like that. There is a way to survive even if you don't become a killer." (Y/n) lower down her dagger but remained alert. She turned her head towards Kim Dokja who uttered those words.

"But. . .what's the fun in that?" (Y/n) asked, the people moved further away from her. Kim Dokja met her eyes and smiled, he has enough knowledge about the girl to know that she was bluffing.

(Y/n) looked around to see the people's expressions morphed into curiosity, as if they found hope for the first time. She scoffed but said nothing.

Hope, she always has it. . . she finds it quite pitiful. "Alright, let's hear what you have to say." (Y/n) spoke.

"Have you forgotten? The scenario clear condition wasn't to kill a person." Kim Dokja said. The (h/c)-haired drunken mess has her mouth agape, she hasn't realized that. . . and to think she's graduated law school.

'(Y/n) (L/n) you are a moron.' she thought to herself, coughing twice to cover her inner embarrassment. "Go on." she gestured for the black-haired boy— whom she still doesn't know the name of— to continue.

And he did, "The word 'person' was never specified in the contents of the scenario. Kill one or more living things, in other words. . any life is possible."

While the others reached out for the grasshoppers that the man threw, a hand reached out for the cat in her head. Mr.Smile bring out his sharp claws and sliced through the fool's stretched hand, a loud grunt rang throughout the cabin.

(Y/n) turned around with displeasure written all over her face. She raised up her knife with a sweet smile. "Excuse me sir, but did you just. . . " that sweet expression slowly morphed into a sinister closed grin, ". . . tried to kill my cat?"

The man stumbled back as the (e/c)-eyed furious woman walked towards him slowly. He backs away and started stuttering, saying that the cat held no value compared to a person's life.

(Y/n) threw the dagger towards him with such force due to anger, how dare he say such things about her companion who stayed with her through the good times and the bad— Mr.Smile was all she had. The man does not have fast reflexes and the sharp knife pierced through his throat.

She gritted her teeth as the man tried to pull out the weapon.

Kim Dokja witnessed the scene unfold before his eyes, it was like he had a deja vu. . . that was exactly what (Y/n) did in the novel. He stayed put in his place, not able to intervene— it was too late already.

The lawyer stepped on the knife handle and planted it deeper on the man's neck. He was coughing and unable to gasp for air.

For a lawyer, she sure does know how to break the law. The man loses his life, the hand that had gripped on her feet tightly fell to the ground with a thud.

[ You have killed a living being ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as an additional compensation]

"100 coins huh? That's too little," she whispered to herself.

"Team up with me, how about it?" Kim Namwoon made an offer to Kim Dokja. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow, grabbing the fat cat from her head and sitting down on the train with her legs crossed. She looked through the cat's fur, trying to find pests. (i forgot what it's called)

She found one, and another, and another. She huffed, before smirking. "Perks of having a bathe-hating grumpy and aggressive cat." she chuckled and began killing off the little shits living rent-free inside Mr.Smile's garden of fur.

[ You have killed a living being ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as an additional compensation]

[ You have killed a living being ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as an additional compensation]

[ You have killed a living being ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as an additional compensation]

More and more notifications with the same content appeared that she put no mind to, just as she put no mind on the two boys fighting near her. Too busy 'farming'.

God, her cat was filthy and she find herself not killing off pests for the money but for the fat cat and his health.

[A large number of coins has been acquired! Do you want to check the coin usage tips?]

'Eh?' (Y/n) thinks deeply to herself and dismissed the notification, for sure the coins would come in useful later. In most video games— that she played — gears, equipment, and stuff could be purchased after the first stage.

She had to use her coins wisely. Spending them in attributes would be the best idea but. . . her physique is stable because of everyday work-out. She'd just invest in strength, stamina, etc, when it is needed.

Just then she realized. . . if the people in the train would die anyway. . . why wouldn't she do the honors?

She raised her head, seeing the teenage boy trying to stab Kim Dokja, who has a rock-like skin. 'He must've invested coins in stamina' (Y/n) thought.

Kim Dokja furrowed his eyebrows when he saw (Y/n) standing up from her seat, the fat cat following behind her. (Y/n) stopped in front of the man that tried to kill her cat. Dokja remembered what she was going to do, still unmoved by Kim Namwoo's attacks.

She pulled out the dagger on the man's throat. "(Y/n)!! Don't!" He didn't know why he was stopping her, but he knew that this scenario made a huge impact on her character. . her sanity will decrease— that's the reason why Yoo Jonghyuk took her in as an ally after they fought. . . yes, they fought. . . and nearly killed each other.

"What. . the. . . fuck?" she muttered, glancing at Kim Dokja— wondering how he knew her name when she's sure it was their first time meeting.

"Just don't," he muttered, hoping that (Y/n) would listen. The girl doesn't like being ordered around.

"Aghh! Die!! Just die!!" Kim Namwoon shouted angrily.

(Y/n) glared at the back of Kim Dokja's head. He knows her. . . and she has no knowledge about him. That could be dangerous in the future. 

Her thoughts got interrupted by a pleading Kim Namwoo.

"Save me! Please! Help me!" (Y/n) scoffed, he was trying to kill him earlier and now he's asking for Kim Dokja to save him.

"Why should I?" Kim Dokja asked. "P-People's lives are important! That's obvious!" Kim Namwoo replied.

“That is the rule of the old world. It is just as you said. A new world requires new laws.”

5 seconds remaining. . .

(Y/n) threw her dagger with the same force as earlier, hitting Kim Namwoo's head as he lunges at Kim Dokja— trying to dig his knife to his retina.

Kim Dokja's eyes widen in shock, there's blood on his face from Kim Namwoo spitting blood. He wiped it off, still not recovering from the shock.

[ You have killed a living being ]

[ You have earned 100 coins as an additional compensation]

[ The given time has run out ]

[ A number of constellation are interested in the character 'Kim Namwoo' ]

[Several constellations developed a faint hatred towards the character '(Y/n) (L/n)' ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' is pleased with the scenario's outcome ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has taken an interest in you ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' sponsored you 800 coins ]

[ A handful of constellations admired your scenario]

[ The constellations have sponsored you 500 coins ]

[ The 'Chameleon' achievement has been acquired through fast adaptation]

[ 500 coins has been acquired]

[ You have a total of 6,300 coins ]

There was a lurching feeling, (Y/n) felt the train start to move again. It made the familiar train noise.

Soon, light-flooded in, and darkness was lifted from the windows. They had arrived at the surface ground section of Line 3 between Apgujeong and Oksu.

Outside the window, the Han River and Seoul were revealed.

(Y/n) let out a sigh, of relief and of unsureness. She was anxious. . but she won't really have an advantage if she don't compose herself.

The landscape outside the window was no longer the Seoul that they knew. Smoke and dust rose from the ruined city.

The Han River bridges had collapsed. The Han River itself was red with the bodies of soldiers, while among the fallen buildings, a monster was trampling on a K1 tank like it was a toy.

[Main Scenario #1 – Proof of Value has ended.]

[300 coins have been acquired as a basic clearance reward.]

[100 coins have been reduced for the channel usage fee.]

[Additional compensation settlement will begin.]

"Fuck. I know this isn't a dream from the start but. . . fuck." she whispered in the air.

She felt a pair of eyes staring and she abruptly turned her head to meet his gaze. 'The man of wisdom. . ' (Y/n) thought, pertaining to Kim Dokja who seemed to know a lot of things.

"You." she pointed at him. Kim Dokja blinked twice then he pointed his index finger at himself. "Me?" he asked.

"How the fuck do you know me?" the cat on top of her head growled, though it's not that much threatening. Kim Dokja nervously looked around as though a decent answer could be seen written around the train.

He didn't notice (Y/n) approaching. He then felt a hand grab his chin and forced it to look in front, where the fuming (h/c)-haired girl is standing. "It's rude to avoid eye contact while having a conversation."

He held back his cough, he could smell the fucking alcohol that the girl just drank.

"Hey, do you really want to fight in this situation?" the soldier from earlier asked (Y/n). She removed her tight grip from Kim Dokja's chin.

"That. . . I have a feeling that you will be a danger in the future." (Y/n) muttered. Kim Dokja raised an eyebrow, he was confused.

"Should I just kill you now?" she whispered but everyone heard it. The cat on her head meowed as though giving his approval.

'That's. . . that's something Yoo Jonghyuk would say. No wonder they're companions.' Kim Dokja thought.

"Don't come any closer to Hyung!" (Y/n) looked down at the kid who has his hands wide open, protecting the older man.

"How brave." (Y/n) spoke, smiling down at the boy. "Although very much foolish," she spoke calmly, the smile on her face was no more. She never liked kids anyway, so there would be no problem killing an innocent child.

'A new world requires new laws.'

Kim Dokja chuckled nervously and shoved the kid gently. "The first scenario already ended so there would be no use in killing one more," he spoke.

His first mission began, get (Y/n) on his side. Yoo Jonghyuk will surely look for her, she has been useful to him in the previous scenarios although moving on her own.

If he remembers correctly, they became companions in the second regression. That's also the regression where she fell in love with him. . and the same goes for the other regressions.

That's also the reason why she died, she protected Yoo Jonghyuk from the already suspicious bureau.

It was sad, because she set those feelings aside knowing that he already has a special someone. She even tried to get them back together.

But in the novel, (Y/n) also has a special someone in her heart. . . but that person is someone that (Y/n) could not remember. It was messy.

And since (Y/n) disappeared in the story and isn't included in the ending, that person and her past weren't revealed.

'If she remembers her significant other. . then would she still fall in love with Yoo Jonghyuk?' he asked himself. Even so, how would they find that person when even his name wasn't revealed in the novel??

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

6K 300 8
When an apocalypse occurs, two people who read a novel determined the lives they would live. A male who decides to live his life bending scenarios to...
14.3K 741 34
'While taking you out of this misery that your life is now bearing, and keeping you by my side until your world starts clearing, I'll love you uncon...
45.6K 839 10
Joongdok One Shot Stories ☆ Joonghyuk x Dokja ☆ (Omniscent Readers Viewpoint.) [BL] - ORV - Bad grammar and english
3.4K 296 55
One year after the loss that rocked her life, Nova Kim finds herself struggling to return back to normal without the one person who kept her stable t...