MARIS ENT - an applyfic

By maris_ent

where you train your oc to debut under maris entertainment . More

── HOW DOES THIS WORK ❓
── AUDITION FORM ✩
── batch one 💦
── noticeboard 📝
── trainees' space 🪐
── missions 🔍

INTRODUCTION

147 21 28
By maris_ent

(view in dark mode and sans serif font)

MARIS  ENTERTAINMENT [마리스 엔터테인먼트]   is a South Korean entertainment company founded by soloist (formerly from JYP) Neptune in 2020.

Maris refers to 'of the sea'. Sea is the symbol of calmness, peace, spirituality and emotional balance. However, the sea can also be fierce, the waves rough. The complete opposite of calm. The world consists of people with different thoughts, some calm while some not very. But the sea is everything. The waves can be our companion one time, and be our foe the other. The splashing of the sea can relax us, and sometimes frighten us. The sea is quite an unpredictable body. Would you like to join us in the sea? Would you be one of the many children of the water?

────

-'๑'-  OUR  VISION  :

To promote peace, happiness and love around the world, and to spread the Korean culture through our artists and music. 

-'๑'-  OUR  MISSION  :

To recruit people with the potential, passion and skill in our company and train them. To work hard as a company in making it a success. 

────── ⛵

TAG PEOPLE THAT MIGHT BE INTERESTED :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
806K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
953K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.