๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„๐’ โ€ข ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Inkilybarnes tarafฤฑndan

๐‘๐ž๐ ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ || โ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐šข ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ?โž โ ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š›๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š˜๐šœ๏ฟฝ... Daha Fazla

ยป Chฮฑrฮฑcter introduction
ยป Moodboฮฑrd &' Aesthetic
ยป Plฮฑylist
โ€ข one
โ€ข two
โ€ข three
โ€ข four
โ€ข five
โ€ข six
โ€ข seven
โ€ข nine
โ€ข ten
โ€ข eleven
โ€ข twelve
โ€ข thirteen
โ€ข fourteen
โ€ข fifteen
โ€ข sixteen
โ€ข seventeen
โ€ข eighteen
โ€ข nineteen
โ€ข twenty
โ€ข twentyone
โ€ข twentytwo
โ€ข twentythree
โ€ข twentyfour
โ€ข twentfive
โ€ข twentysix
โ€ข twentyseven {THE END}
โ€ข IMPORTANT

โ€ข eight

9.2K 289 255
Inkilybarnes tarafฤฑndan

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 🥀 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A/N: OMG GUYS! We reached over 1k reads on red roses! I'm so incredibly thankful for that! THNAK YOU SO MUCH ❤️
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁ 🥀 ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

As Selene came home that night, there was a fresh bouquet of red roses placed at her porch, waiting for her. As she picked up the carefully selected flowers, she found another note clinging onto them.

"For Selene, the smartest woman I know"

And again, no name. No clue who could've sent them. She would've doubted they're actually for her, but her name was written on the note, so she couldn't deny they were sent to her on purpose.

Her eyes roamed around the building, searching for any sings the person who left them might still be there. It was midnight by now, who on earth could even manage to organize a bouquet of flowers at this time of the night? Not to mention a bouquet of flowers of such high quality.

Selene now entered the apartment, placing the flowers into a vase as she put it onto the dining table. Hanging her coat onto its rightful place, Wanda crept up to her and as did Pietro, who was leaving for work right now.

"Who got you those beautiful flowers?" Wanda asked her, scaring the shit out of Selene who has just been lost in thought, making her jump.

"Wanda, you scared me"  Selene explained, hand placed on her heart, trying to calm herself, making Wanda laugh out. Selene continued "Actually, I don't know who sent these. There's no name on the note".

Pietro chuckled at Selenes reaction, slipping into his jacket "Always so jumpy" he mocked her, placing a kiss onto Wanda's head and one on Selenes temple. "I have to go now, but I want to know who sent those flowers once I get back home, understood?" He raised an eyebrow at her, Father-Syndrom on full display as his hand rested on her shoulder.

"Yes. You'll be the first to know once I find out" Selene reassured him, waving at him as he left for his Night-Shift.

Wanda walked over to the beautiful red flowers, reading the little note attached to the bouquet.

„Easy. They're from your boss" Wanda stated matter-of-factly.

Selene turned to face the redhead that's currently examining the little note, laughing lightly at her best friends suggestion „And why do you think that?" she mockingly asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Wanda laughed at her friend, rolling her eyes „You're such an idiot sometimes, do you know that?" she spat jokingly.

Selene chuckled „Yes, I know" she answered, still not getting why the flowers should be from James. Deciding to drop the issue, Selene wished Wanda a good night before retrieving to her room, finally getting some rest.

It was good that she had an exhaustingly long day, otherwise her mind wouldn't shut up and let her sleep for a minute.

She wanted to tell Wanda about the second almost-kiss with James, but decided not to, knowing she would probably made a fuss.

James on the other hand was so caught up in his thought, reminding himself how soft the slight, ghosting touch of her lips felt, that he spent another night with barely 2 hours of sleep.

He didn't mind it though. Selene keeping his mind occupied was one of the things he thrived on.

He was more than happy that - due to Selenes help - his case has now turned 180, sure to win it. The trial is tomorrow and he just feels it in his guts that it's going to be a very smooth ride. He was contemplating rather or not Selenes attentive mind deserved a raise for this or any other kind of gratification.

But sooner than later, his mind also wandered to the now two almost-kisses.

For a second he worried that maybe fate is playing a part in this, telling them that they should not do it, considering the frequent interruptions. But he quickly threw this thought overboard, deciding that he's going to be the one who's taking fate in his own hands.

Well, fate still seemed to be against them, despite James brave conclusion.

Again.

Of course, James won the Smiths case without batting an eye. The facts were fatal and the adversary had no chance of getting out of his child-support-payments now.

The Smiths were incredibly thankful, as they have lost their hope already. And seeing his client with her son on her arms leaving that court with a smile on her face felt amazing.

The only thing bugging him about the whole case was one thing: He only got the chance to hug Selene as celebration and to say thank you.

Right the second he leaned in, trying to kiss her once more, wanting to show her just how thankful he was, Sam barged into his office and interrupted them.

Highly disappointed, Selene left his office with the words „I'll have to go back to work anyway, Sir" and that little ‚Sir' got him riled up for the rest of the day.

The second he finished his last appointment for the day, he hurried down the hall into Selenes office, but she was gone already.

And rest of the week went down pretty similar. Both of them were highly caught up in their own workload, Selene also in practice for fridays banquet, both barely able to speak a whole sentence a day with the other.

James was at the verge of loosing his mind around midday on Thursday. Selene wore a very short, red skirt that day that made his thoughts go places. By the time he finished everything that was on his plate that dat, she was already gone. Selene had to leave earlier that day to attend the dress rehearsal at her studio.

Resulting in James Chair flying through the office and a very frustrated groan from the man himself.

That night, James laid in his bed, observing the clock on the wall, hoping it would magically go faster. He couldn't wait for Friday evening to finally come. He knew he would just have to wait for Selene and her dance-group to finish their performance and he could finally have so time with his Doll.

Much to his delight, Friday actually came. He highly was busy at the location the banquet was hold for the majority of the day, organizing everything that needed fixing or a touch-up to be up to pair for the guest arrival. But eventually he finished everything with the help of Sam, caterers and the manager.

Just in time, he found his way back home to take a much needed shower and to get ready for todays event. Once he was fresh and clean, he trimmed his beard into shape and slicked his long, brown hair back neatly behind his ears. He honored his muscled body with a dark blue Prada two-piece, paired with a black dress-shit and heavy, silver jewelry to top of the look. A few spritzers of his favorite cologne, Jean Paul Gaultiers' le male, and he was good to go.

He stopped in front of the mirror, happy with the outcome. It was the first time ever he actually dressed to impress.

To Impress Selene.

After a short and highly oversped ride in his Maserati, he found himself back at the law firm.

Everyone agreed that they would meet up there, including the lower levels, and drive to the location together.

It took a while for everyone to gather on the upper level. James and Sam were the first to arrive. Then Natasha and Sharon came in, then Steve and Peter. Eventually, the majority of the lower level employees found their way up too.

But James glacier blue eyes scanned the hallway for one person only. Waiting for her petite frame to finally walk through those grey elevator doors, revealing what kind of beautiful gown she might wear for the event.

Another 30 minutes, a lame attempt of Sharon to flirt with James and still no appearance of Selene later, James sneaked over to Natasha.

Natasha clothed her beautiful figure in a short, red-sparkling gown, perfectly matching the red  leather heels and her hair.

James gave her a quick rundown as his gaze flicked to the figure next to her. Natasha has brought a friend of hers along, Bruce.

James gave him a quick run down. A nerdish looking man, probably a bit older than Natasha, around the same age as James. He would've never guessed that Natasha would settle for someone so quiet and rather timid, but he figured they compliment each other very well. With her loud and confident way, she needed someone a bit more laid-back and introverted.

Natasha brushed his shoulder „Don't worry. Selene will be here any second now" she reassured him.

He raised an eyebrow, asking himself if he was being too obvious.

"That's what you wanted to know, right?" Natasha whisper into his ear, making him nod hesitantly.

Right on queue, the elevator doors swooshed open, revealing Selenes tiny frame. As she stepped out of the cold elevator light and into the warm light of the hallway, James was blown away.

Selene wore a tight, black satin Versace gown. Little diamonds were studded around the neckline and the straps, sparkling with every move she made. The heart-shaped neckline accentuated her sweet cleavage in just the perfect way. The gown stopped right on the floor, a long slit at the right side, exposing her supple thigh.  Her tiny feet were covered in classic Louboutin Heels with the signature red sole, adding a bit dimension to the look. Her long, brown hair was straightened, now falling down to her butt. She only added a diamond ring and earrings, matching the look perfectly.

Natasha whistled as she laid eyes on her co-worker. „You look hot girl" she casually shouted over the speaking crowd, hurrying over to her to encase her in a tight hug.

Selene chuckled, slowly whipping from one side to the other as she reciprocated the hug. „Have you seen yourself Hun? This red makes you glow" Selene truthfully mentioned, her eyes falling onto Bruce, who's standing right behind Natasha.

As Natasha moved away a little, her hand landed on Bruce's shoulder „This is Bruce, by the way. He is my Boyfriend" she admitted, obviously a bit shy about it as she's biting her lip.

Selenes eyes grew wide „You have a Boyfriend and I did not know about him? What? Am I a joke to you?" Selene joked as she offered Bruce her tiny hand, which he gracefully shook, giving her a friendly smile.

Natasha chuckled „I'm sorry girl. I wanted to be sure that it works out before I tell anyone. But now you know"

Before Selene got the chance to respond, two calloused hand were softly placed onto her shoulders from behind, subconsciously caressing the exposed skin, making goosebumps rise over her whole body.

By the reaction of her Body alone, she knew exactly who was standing behind her.

Her sparkling eyes drifted up, having a view of James sharp jawline. He hunched down lightly, his lips now pressed against her ear, making her shiver at the contact.

Lowly growling into her ear "Selene. Are you trying to kill me?" His hands now rubbing her arms up and down, a blush finding her cheeks at his word "You look absolutely beautiful".

A burst of confidence rushed through her, making her turn around in his grip, her delicate fingers now resting on his upper arms as his hands landed on her waist.

She smiled up at him, biting her lip.

"Thank you, James. You look quite handsome yourself" she cooed back, her hands moving up to his neckline, correcting the way it laid around his muscled neck, letting them rest there as his hands gave her waist a slight squeeze.

"Thank you, Doll" he growled back, his gaze fixed on the lip she's been biting for a few seconds now, making him wild.

Usually, they would've never showed that much of affection while in the middle of the crowded hall, a lot of eyes lingering on them as they did so. But they did not care enough at the moment.

Not being able to touch each other for the majority of the week left them both desperate. And James couldn't be bothered about it. He wanted everyone to know that Selene belongs to him. And him only.

Sam came up to them, clearing his throat, ripping them out of their haze, making them part instantly.

It's funny how their whole dynamic changed with that simple throat-clearing from Sam, both of them standing inches away from each other now.

"We need to leave now, or we'll be late. Who drives with who?" Sam asked the group.

Peter was set to drive with James from the beginning. Natasha and Bruce chimed in on James as their chauffeur for the night, mainly because Bruce wanted to ride in a Maserati for once in his Life, leaving one spot still available.

As Selene started to speak, wanting to claim a seat in James car, Sharon came up and interfered, claiming the seat as hers immediately, arm hooked into James as she did so.

Selene swallow hard, trying not to show her disappointment. Her gaze drifted to the floor, so she did not notice, that James face wore the same disappointment features.

Sharon would probably never became Selenes favorite co-worker, but she did look beautiful tonight. Selene had to admit that. Her blonde hair was curled neatly, resting on her shoulders elegantly. She wore a sparkling gold dress, with accentuated gold embroidery. She paired it with matching golden peep-toes and a similar patterned bracelet.

Being the timid human being she is, Selene stepped away, letting her gaze drift around the hallway to find out with whom she can drive.

She considered to walk for a moment, but that would've been a pain in the ass in those shoes.

Perfectly timed, Steve came up to her, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "You can drive with me. But I'm on my bike though" he offered her, smiling down at the brunette beauty standing way below his tall frame.

She chuckled lightly "Wouldn't be the first time I'm on that death machine. Just a bit cold with that dress and without a Jacket or Helmet".

Steve laughed lightly, ridding himself of his heavy brow leatherjacket, hanging it over Selenes petite body, drowning her in it. "I have a spare helmet on my bike. Problem solved" he smiled at her, his Hand in the small of her back.

Selene nodded, looking at the gathered group "Okay, then let's go" she beamed, her eyes making a quick turn to James. Who was -in consideration of his current frown- not amused by the scene that has played before him.

Natasha on the other hand was more than amused by the whole situation, knowing it's killing James that Selene is not driving with them.

The gathered group made its way down to the garage, looking for the representative vehicles. Steve disappeared for a moment, the loud road of a Harley echoing through the garage as he rolled around the corner and stopped right in front of them, kicking the stand up so he can move from his bike.

There were a few "ooohs" and "Aahs" to be heard, apparently Steve's model of a Harley was a kind of special edition that's no longer in production.

Even James had to admit it, Steve's bike was one of kind and highly sought after, one he had his eyes one for quite a while now and a true indicator of Steve's success as a lawyer back in London.

No ordinary human being could afford such a high-priced bike.

Once practiced move and the promised helmet came to view as he handed it over to Selene. She pulled it over her hair, clipping it secure on her tiny head.

Steve swung himself back onto his bike, tapping the seat behind him as a sign for Selene to sit down.

She bit her lip again, trying to figure out a way to hop onto that bike without ripping her dress or showing her modesty or something else to the group.

„Come. I'll help you up" James came over to her, offering her his Hand. She gladly took it, enjoying the feeling of his Hand on hers. He guided her over to the obsidian black Harley, helping her up onto the seat, carefully draping her dress so it would cover her properly and not get huddled with the wheel.

„Hold on tight" Steve ordered once James moved away from the bike, making her sneak her small arms around his huge torso, clinging onto it. She nodded over to James as Steve hit the gas and sped of.

As the Harley disappeared out of the garage, Sharon came over to James, smiling at him sweetly.

„They would make such a cute couple" Sharon innocently announced, making James jaw clench.

She knew exactly what her statement did to him, and so did Natasha. And even though Natasha loved to toy with James jealousy just as much, she became quite curious as to what is Sharon's motive.

She was mostly in her office, barely leaving it. So none of them really had a talk with her yet. No chance to get her now her. And when she leaves her office, she would either go to see Steve or James.

James huffed out in annoyance „No. They would not" he simply stated, hopping into his pricy car.

The others hushed into James car immediately after him, speeding off as well. In no time, James had caught up to Steve and Selene, Selene obviously shivering on the backseat due to the cold winter air hitting her.

She was lucky that the location wasn't far from the law firm. And so was James, since it meant she wouldn't have to cling onto Steve for longer than absolutely necessary.

After about a 10 minute ride, they finally arrived at the venue, stepping inside the pompous and still elegantly decorated place. Everything was kept in golden, white and champagne tones, fairy lights and ambience lighting adding to the cozy and elegant atmosphere.

Selene handed Steve his Jacket back, excusing herself as she was now needed with her dance group. She shot James a quick smile, which he returned, then she vanished behind the stage.

While the performers were getting ready behind the scenes, the attending guest took their supervised seats, flipping through the Programm to figure out what was waiting for them through out the evening.

After a few minutes of crowded chatters, glass clincking and chairs being dragged over the white marble floor, the lights dimmed low to announce that the show will start any second now.

James did not know what they will perform. He pretty much gave the coordinator free say as to what they do, the only guideline he insisted on was one simple thing:

Selene had be at the front at all times.

And he did not get disappointed.

_______

OKAY GUYS, finally a NEW CHAPTER!!!! Sorry it took me so long, I had some struggles with my vaccine and then I got sick on top of that. The next chapter will be up quicker, since it's already in the works :)
And we will have something VERY soon, that's y'all been waiting for :3

Btw, here you can find the first look of my second story, Belonging. It a Steve Rogers fan-fiction, that I'm quite proud of. Let me know what you think about the characters and moodboards: https://www.wattpad.com/story/299825658?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create_story_details&wp_uname=Liloslittlearchive&wp_originator=u%2Bnxg4f5UkAvfBQvVQ51JX07eHqDeE4xfda9GeyDiwoKbmPU3qkqxdFVBneQbPzk287wMaW1zTqt%2BSUvUtCkHWDRYyUKYw%2B71llhlo3iPbOjkttytkQwWIkmTSByvd3P

QUESTION: What kind of Story's do y'all want to read on my account? Please hit me up with any kind of ideas. If I'll pick yours, I'll credit it accordingly and you get a say in the storyline and characters of course :3

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

435 10 6
๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ž๐ฑ๏ฟฝ...
16.5K 527 25
promโ€ขise /'prรคmษ™s/ ๐š ๐๐ž๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐๐จ ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ...
1.6K 72 3
Reader and Steve have been dating for some time. One day Steve leaves for a mission. A moment between Bucky and reader might disturb the order of thi...
91.2K 2.9K 41
"๐ผ๐‘š ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘! ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" ๐™‹๐™ง๐™š!๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™–:๐™๐™’๐™Ž --> ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐˜ผ๐™ข๏ฟฝ...