The Mafia Don| Editing

De secretlyyxurs37

A lot can happen in the span of five months. But will she allow her feelings and emotions to change? For him... Mais

Intro
!Warning!
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
Author Q/A
Bonus 1
Bonus 2
Extra
Update!
Bonus 3

21

6.7K 146 116
De secretlyyxurs37

-Elana Aphelion-

"Where'd you guys go?" Ani asked as we stepped from the hallway. I made sure my hair wasn't sticking out one last time.

"Oh, um." Alessio looked to me finding an excuse for our absence. He held me up by my waist as my legs continued to shake slightly.

"Bathroom. My bra was slipping. It's like a maze in here." I lied. I took Alessio's hand in mine, gripping it tightly. He nodded along.

"Believe me neonato, I know!" She said. "Your speech is in 30 minutes." She said to Alessio.

She started walking away but turned back around, "Fix your collar. And I hope you two used a condom."

My eyes went wide. She walked away. I turned to Alessio his mouth was wide open. He looked at me. I started fixing his tie, it became clear how she knew.

"Baby," I looked at him. The smile crossing my lips, "My lipstick," I held in my laugh as I wiped the lipstick off his neck.

"It's not funny," he smiled at me.

I couldn't hold in my laugh anymore. People looked at us as we both laughed as low as possible.

Once we stopped he took my hand and spun me around, taking me to the dance floor once again. The song was slow and yet very intimate. He swayed me to the beat. I put my head on his chest as he did.

My hands were in his, playing with the rings he decided to wear today. I looked up at him, his eyes were closed. I put my arms around his neck, his eyes opening at the loss of my hands in his.

I smiled as he put his hands on my hips. "We'll find him." He said.

I nodded, "I know." I let my thoughts race around the topic. "It's just,"

"So much can happen in the time we're looking, I know. Anything can happen when anything is possible." He said.

I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.

"I need something to distract me," I said not looking up, "What's your speech about?"

He chuckled, "Today I will be honoring the American and Italian alliance. 3 years ago today we made this alliance and have been one of the strongest shared mafias since." He rubbed my back.

The music seemed to get drowned out as people started screaming across the room. A loud sound following after, echoing throughout the room.

Everyone stopped in their tracks, including me and Alessio. Everyone turned to the screaming. More of the loud sounds coming after.

Bang. Bang.

Bang bang bang.

"Ale, those are gunshots." I pointed out the obvious.

He nodded and moved me behind him, reaching for the gun behind his blazer, pulling it out and loading it.

I reached up my dress for my weapon, but it seemed to not be there. Remembering it was sitting on our nightstand at home.

I looked around frantically.

Ani came up to us, "Alia saw them coming in through the kitchen. She was trying to hold them off." She said in a hurry, pulling out her own gun.

"Is she okay?" Alessio asked. Ani nodded.

"I passed her a few minutes ago. She's over there." She pointed to Alia and Matteo running up to us.

"Do I get clearance?" Matteo asked with a bit of an attitude.

Alessio nodded and Matteo pulled out his gun.

I continued to look for a weapon. I looked next to me, a guy stood there trying to see above the crowd.

"Hey, can I borrow these?" I asked as I unhooked the dagger from his belt and pulling another from his shoe. He glared at me, "I'll get them back to you," I rolled my eyes.

I went to stand next to Alessio. Alonzo still wasn't here, but out of the 5 of us, I was the only one that favored blades as my main weapon.

And they all respected me for it. Because the damage I could do is horrifyingly great.

"Where's your gun?" Matteo asked.

I saw a man running towards us, pointing his gun to me and Alessio. I stepped and aimed my blade, watching it find its mark in the man's neck.

I wiped the fake sweat from my head and went to retrieve my blade, the sight of crimson as the man choked on his own fluids was almost music to my eyes and ears. It would've been if he wasn't trying to plead for his life back. I scoffed and placed my heel on the edge of his wound, watching the blood seep out.

"Never mind," Matteo murmured.

"You'll fit in just fine with this family," Ani said as I spotted my next target.

Two men. I aimed both the daggers, one finding its mark and the other landing in the others shoulder.

He ran to me but I evaded his punch. I pulled my blade from the other man's neck, letting his body fall behind me. I went behind the other man and put my blade in his spine, the sound of a gun going off as the man fell limp and I let his body fall. Pulling both blades from his body, I looked up and saw Alessio with his gun smoking from the bullet he fired.

I smirked and winked as I lined back up with them.

"How do we know if their bad?" Alia asked.

"If there trying to kill us," me and Alessio said at the same time.

I killed a few more men, my dress becoming wet with blood.

Alessio came up to me, another man following.

"Boss! What do we do?" The thick Russian accent spoke over the still screaming civilians and gunshots.

"Get anyone who is not fighting back, woman and children especially, out of here. Join back when your done if we don't have the situation under control yet." Alessio said. I just stood there, waiting for what he was going to say to me.

The short Russian went off and started ordering his men to help woman and children out. The screams slowly started dying down.

"Are you okay?" Ale asked me as I yanked my blade out of the carcass of my last target.

"Pretty sure my dress is holding multiple strands of DNA, maybe cross matching and making entirely brand new ones right now, but yeah I would say I'm fine." I looked at him. "A bit thirsty though." I added a bit of humor to lighten up the mood.

Next to us, Alia stood over a whimpering man, her heel digging into his chest as she held her gun to his head, "You ruined my shoes, so I end the last of your bloodline." She seethed and pulled the trigger, making the man silent now.

She looked up at us staring at her, "What? No one messes up my shoes and lives another minute." She shrugged and wiped her heel in the crotch of the man, over his clothing.

I nodded to Alessio and started making my way to my next target but he stopped me with his arm.

He pulled me back to him and placed a kiss on my lips, holding my chin with his pointer and thumb. I slowly pulled back. His hand pressed hard on the zipper of my dress as he spoke, "Don't die on me."

"Never amore." I kissed him again and slipped from his grip.

I found my next few targets, watching them fall a few seconds later. Blood everywhere.

A familiar voice erupted behind me, "Long time no see," I turned around at the words, "Babe."

Ethan stood before me in an all black suit. His body looked scrawny, like always. His blonde hair slicked back with way to much gel.

I started towards him but two pairs of hands held me back with a bruising grip. I winced and jerked at their hold, neither letting up.

The crowd was still thick enough to hide my view of Alessio. I couldn't see him, Matteo, Ani, or Alia. I couldn't see either of them.

No one would hear me over the screaming. They'd think it was someone in the crowd. It was too late anyways, because a needle went into my arm, the fluid pushing through my skin, feeling like peanut butter as thick as it was.

My hands became weak, along with my legs. I saw my blades fall at my feet before I heard them. A black hood falling over my head and stars following my sight. I fell into the arms of someone unfamiliar. Someone that wasn't Alessio.

Find me mi amore.

😌 this was very fun to write! I'm hooked on the story as much as y'all!

Thoughts? >>

Shoutouts:
@tiffanypankow

Thank you for reading!

(Guys I was so close to going on a date tmr! It would've been my first! But we had to cancel cause something came up... but yeah I just wanted to share that!)

Enjoy loves!

-S 💞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

133K 3.1K 41
❝My life has never been the same since I met you.❞ -------------------- Started : 29 September, 2021 Completed : 7 January, 2022 Edited : April 8, 2...
52.8K 1.7K 35
thinking no one could ever break down those walls. is she willing to let him in when 𝒉𝒆 comes along?....or will her stubbornness prevent him? ||ON...
95.1K 4.7K 50
What happens when a traumatic accident triggers painful memories. Will Chrissy be able to regain her power and the truth or will she sink into a deep...
Along came Avery De VK

Ficção Geral

47K 3.2K 56
Copyrighted 2022 Prologue: Avery being Avery, scoffs at me and rolls his eyes. "You'll get over it. Feelings for friends come and go. Hard-ons are fo...