Don't Dwell X Don't Swell Com...

De athenas1stdaughter

Kurapika Emperor of the Kurta Empire sets out on his regular duties so often, taking this one specific errand... Mais

Ch 1 Wrong x Customer

51 7 2
De athenas1stdaughter

Walking from place to place in the Empire of Juopa, the gold of his ankle brackets chimes together with his walking sandals in the sand, glancing at all the market bazaars. To conceal his identity from recognition, he wore a see-through veil. Despite this, he continued to emit an appealing aura, drawing much attention.

Bazaar: *for those who don't know.*

The Kurta Empire's Emperor Kurapika Kurta. He was gentle and sympathetic to those around him for an Emperor; he frequently aided orphans and ensured that most residents had been fed. Others whisper in the lonely gaps about him that he was a ruler worthy of respect. He examines the fruits and dishes at a number of bazaars until his attention is drawn to one in particular, "Joupa Sweets."

"How interesting." He expresses his curiosity in seeing what the Joupa Empire has to offer for his Tongue.

Ring!

Y/n pov

He's here! I internally screamed.

"Hello! Hello!" I skip over to the front grasping his hand and shaking it quickly.

"Oh! Hello to you too!" He awkwardly smiles.

"I can't believe after all this time I'm finally meeting you!" I exclaim, with a dimpled smile.

"You can recognize me?" He says with a surprised expression.

"Of course? Why wouldn't I be able to! You know Dina has been talking all about you!" I reply.

"Dina?" He questions.

"Yeah, Dina! My friend? Your fiancé! You know what else she told me?"

"What else did this Dina tell you?" He asks resting his palm on his cheek and smirking.

"She told me you were a poet! Do you wanna hear some of my own written poetry?"

"Go on" he simply says

"Okay! Wait." I rummage through some of the drawers trying to find my notepad full of poetry I write back months ago. I find it and flip through the pages until I see one presentable.

"Okay! So erm some of them are not the best... but you're a silly little poet so bare with me!" I laughed

"Of course" he chuckled.

'Wait now that I'm seeing him, he's very attractive for some commoner. Lucky Dina. I wonder what he looks like without the Veil. Would asking him to take it off be rude?'

"Wait, sorry do you want to take your veil off or...?"

"I can do that." He says, lifting his veil off and placing it on the counter waiting for my poetic poems.

'My eyes are beyond control. I'm not sure how to put it, but my heart is weirdly racing. running, running, and running My heart's soothing fuzziness puts me at ease. I'm not sure what this sensation is, but I want it to endure a long time.' Grasping the notepad, I glance down and read.

"You lure me into your softening glance that has only bought me time within my glands,

I desire to be taken apart with your palms and in the blood; I soak within, and you may brush on my cheekbones, turning me crimson once more.

The flattering curves on my body appeal to your touch, I long for nothing more than to jazz on with the symphony silking shadow.

I am not filled, I shall never be filled. I empty myself in secret for you.

The love I have missed from home is what I desire from you.

It's disgusting to know my lungs will beat and throb when I haven't even seen the rest, love is the coat that belongs to you, around my lustful eyes.

Love is the thing I most want, So I plea for you to jab me in the eye."

I add a melodic tone to my words.

'I don't remember exactly why I wrote this and whom it was directed to. But I do remember the hurting feeling I get when feeling like an unlovable snob." I say looking the other way.

He looks at me for a few moments of silence, subsequently, he claps, then unexpectedly grasping my chin making me stare right at his grey orbs.

"I've never heard this type of poetry... Is this a romance Miss...? I never caught your name?"

"Erm Y/N L/N, and yeah I guess I could place it as a romance, but it's more of a longing feeling," I say flushed.

"A longing feeling? What are you longing for Miss Y/n?" He says letting go.

"I don't know, I just feel as if something or Someone is missing from life," I say honestly.

He looked at me, before I let him speak I cut him off.

"So Mister Jamil can I hear some of your poetry?" I asked tilting my head.

"Jamil? I think you're getting something wrong Miss L/N."

All of a sudden two nights barged into the shop.

"Emperor Kurapika we must be getting along." They both say synchronically.

"I'll take any variation of what you guys have of sweets" Kurapika smiles.

My face turns into shades of reds that have never existed and levels of shock, pure utter embarrassment. I had just talked so casually and disrespectfully to an Emperor? I'm going to be beheaded!

I quickly put all the sweets he wanted into a box and sealed it off.

"He, Here, I'm so sorry for how I-" I get caught off by his majesty putting his finger on my lip.

"Don't be, it was quite funny to me." He chuckled.

"Why you..." I mumble.

"Why me...?" He started to laugh even harder.

I stare at him with pure embarrassment.

"Jokes aside, I'll be seeing you soon Miss Y/N, Good day." He said before leaving with two of his other night companions.

Once the doors closed I fell onto the floor.

"How did I mess up this badly..."

Ring!

"Hello, Dina, Y/N?"

Is that Jamil...now?

"Go away!"

"Wha-"

I groan throwing a shoe at his face.

A/N I'm not the best at writing so bare with me. I just thought of this Idea I really liked, plus I wanted to add my own culture into it so yeah! If you have any questions just leave them in the comments. I'll try to update every other day.

-Alairee

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

689K 25.1K 100
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
187K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
127K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
428K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...