The female partner just wants...

De Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... Mai multe

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

Chapter 174

123 1 0
De Darkknight123457

Chapter 174 The imperial concubine refuses to take the blame [2]

    As soon as the emperor's voice fell, Shu Guiren gave Wu Youyou a heavy kowtow, and said in a mournful voice: "Please punish the goddess!"

    The double reed play between the emperor and Shu Guiren made Wu Youyou stunned.

    What's going on? ! This dog emperor himself made Dong Guifei jealous by putting others to sleep, and then brought the woman he slept with to beat and scold Dong Guifei? !

    Wu Youyou was shocked!

    Can you throw the pot like this? !

    For a time, Wu Youyou's gaze towards the emperor became complicated.

    As expected of the old fox who broke through the siege and ascended the throne from among the many princes! This pot-throwing technique! learned!

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou flattened her mouth, tears welled up in her eyes, looked at the emperor with aggrieved expression, and said coquettishly, "Your Majesty, the concubine is angry that you don't come to visit the concubine, what does it have to do with your concubine Shu? What did the concubine punish her for?" With

    a rhetorical question, Wu Youyou simply threw back the pot that Emperor Dog had thrown on Shu Guiren.

    dog man! Don't you just want to see me and Shu Guiren compete for jealousy? ! I don't!

    Saying that, Wu Youyou raised her hand, covered half of her face with a handkerchief, and cried "嘤嘤嘤": "This is obviously because the emperor has no concubine in his heart and does not pay attention to his concubine. Can the noble person take the emperor's heart back after a fine punishment? Hey, the concubine knows the appearance of Pu Liu and will not be favored by the emperor, unlike those newly entered the palace, all of them are like flowers Beauty like jade and delicate! It's natural for the emperor to like them, how can you blame them?! Hey, the concubines don't blame them, let alone the emperor! If you want to blame them, you can only blame the concubines themselves for not having this blessing. I can't hold the emperor's heart firmly!"

    After saying this, Wu Youyou almost vomited by herself.

    what! It's so hard to live in the harem! !

    Even a salted fish like me has to go against their own nature and pretend to be squeamish!

    Whoa, it's scary! !

    ——Wu

    Youyou played cards unreasonably, and this crying scene made the emperor stunned.

    Is the person in front of you really Dong Youyou?

    The emperor could not help narrowing his eyes.

    I just neglected her for four days, how did her temperament become like this? !

    Could it be that it's because Dong Youyou loves me too much, and I feel that I don't like that arrogant and domineering temperament, so in order to cater to me, I turned the steel into softness, and turned into this delicate appearance now?

    Only when this thought came to mind, the confident emperor was very sure—it must be so!

    Who in the world doesn't know that Dong Youyou loves me miserably! For me, what she has become is excusable!

    Thinking like this, the emperor put down his guard, stepped forward, squeezed into the vacant seat beside Wu Youyou and sat down, reaching out to hug her: "Yuyou, why do you blame yourself so much! It's all my fault. , I have neglected you these few days due to my busy work, and I will admit my mistake." The

    emperor's hand stretched out in front of Wu Youyou, and Wu Youyou, like a conditioned reflex, quickly reached out and pushed him.

    Then, he jumped up from the couch.

    Wu Youyou's act of resistance not only surprised the emperor, but even Wu Youyou himself was shocked.

    Being rejected by Wu Youyou in public, the emperor's face suddenly sank.

    Seeing that the emperor's face was not good, Wu Youyou screamed badly in secret, and hurried to preempt the emperor's attack, patting his feet in a pretentious manner, turning his face and saying: "Emperor! So many people are watching! Don't you? This way!"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, the emperor's expression softened slightly.

    With a chuckle, the emperor said: "How come I haven't seen you for a few days, and my Yoyo has become so shy? You were not like this before."

    Isn't that because you, the imperial concubine, changed the core? Dong Youyou, who loves you very much, doesn't know where he went! It is me, Wu Youyou, who is mediating with you now!

    Wu Youyou couldn't help rolling her eyes behind the emperor's back.

    Seeing that Wu Youyou hadn't turned around, the emperor pretended to sigh helplessly, and reached out to her: "Yuyou, don't get angry with me, come here." After

    doing some psychological construction for herself, Wu Youyou mustered up. Courage, turned around, and glanced at the emperor coquettishly: "Your Majesty!" The emperor chuckled: "Don't worry, I won't provoke you, I will     have

    a good talk with you. Come here."

    "Really?

    "

With this guarantee, Wu Youyou was relieved and returned to the couch to sit down.

    Seeing Wu Youyou sitting far away from him, the emperor raised his eyebrows, but didn't say anything, just sat far away with Wu Youyou, chatting about family affairs.

    The emperor hypocritically cared about Wu Youyou's daily life in the past few days, and asked Liuli a few more questions, then got up and prepared to leave on the grounds that he still had official business to deal with.

    Wu Youyou breathed a sigh of relief when she learned that today's meeting with the emperor passed without any risk.

    After sending the emperor to the gate of Qingluan Palace enthusiastically, Wu Youyou said to the emperor seemingly unintentionally: "Your Majesty, the concubine has not seen her family for a while. Can you let the concubine's mother and sister-in-law? Enter the palace tomorrow to accompany the courtiers and concubine to talk and relieve the boredom?"

    As long as the imperial concubine didn't make trouble with herself, the emperor agreed to all her requests.

    Hearing what Wu Youyou said, the emperor nodded and replied: "Then pass on my will, let Mrs. Dong and several young ladies come to the palace tomorrow morning to speak with the noble concubine."

    Zhang De issued an order: "The servant Obey the order! The servants will go down and pass on the emperor's oral decree!"

    At this time, Wu Youyou finally showed the first sincere smile from his heart since he came to this world: "Chen and concubine, thank the emperor for his grace!"

    ——After

    sending the emperor away, Wu Youyou was surrounded by a large group of people and returned to the main hall of Qingluan Palace.

    As soon as he entered the room and saw a person kneeling on the ground, Wu Youyou was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that the emperor did not take Shu Guiren away.

    Suddenly a little speechless.

    The women who dare to love this palace are all decorations! Concubine Dong Gui is the target, and the rest of the concubines are cannon fodder! No one can get into the eyes of the dog emperor, right? !

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou suddenly felt a little sympathy for Shu Guiren.

    Noble Shu ordered to get up and gave him a seat, Wu Youyou returned to the couch and leaned back, continuing to ponder her current situation.

    A few days ago, Wu Youyou patronized and mourned her tragic fate, and didn't have time to delve into the core of this story.

    Palace fighting stories are generally female-oriented. It stands to reason that among so many concubines, there must be someone who is the heroine.

    The male protagonist, nine times out of ten, is a dog emperor.

    However, regardless of whether the dog emperor is the male protagonist or not, according to the general Gong Douwen routine, the dog emperor must have a white moonlight in his heart.

    As for who this Bai Yueguang is...

    Just when Wu Youyou was thinking of this, the timid and restless Shu Guiren who was sitting beside her suddenly spoke up: "Mother, mother..."

    Shu Guiren's call brought Wu Youyou back to reality .

    Turning her head to glance at Shu Guiren, Wu Youyou remembered that she was still here.

    With a wicked and mad smile at Shu Guiren, Wu Youyou said: "Sister Shu, if you don't open your mouth, this palace even forgot you!"

    After speaking, Wu Youyou pondered for a while, and then said: "Since the emperor I personally send you to Ben Gong to receive the punishment, then Ben Gong will not let you come here in vain! I heard that you are good at writing and writing, why don't you help Ben Gong to copy the Buddhist scriptures a hundred times, and the right to pray for the empress dowager? That's it!"

    ————

    After the emperor returned to the Hall of Mental Cultivation, Zhang Defa brought back the news that the imperial concubine punished Shu Guiren for copying the Buddhist scriptures a hundred times.

    Originally, the emperor was still wondering about the great change in the noble concubine's temperament, but now hearing Zhang Defa say this, he couldn't help sneering: "Oh! I said it! How could her arrogant and domineering temper be changed in a moment?! It turned out that she was pretending in front of me. Pure good!"

    Hearing what the emperor said, Zhang Defa hurriedly flattered, "Your Majesty is wise!" and then asked, "However, the punishment for the Buddhist scriptures is only a hundred times, isn't it too light?"

    If it was placed before, Qingluan Palace would definitely It's going to kill you!

    The emperor snorted coldly and said, "On Dong Youyou's side, what can you do without killing anyone?! I think at the beginning, Concubine De was just making a butter cake in her palace, and she could go half-life! Who! Do you know what tricks she's playing today?!"

    Zhang Defa quickly praised "Your Majesty is wise!", and then asked for instructions, "Then there is Mr. Shu..."

    Do you want to protect her, Your Majesty?

    The emperor could hear Zhang Defa's overtones.

    Sitting down behind the desk with a look of indifference, the emperor said: "If there is really a long and two shortcoming, I can only blame her Shu Shi's bad life, and she has become a noble person in the palace!"

    She deserved it.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

69.7K 1.5K 166
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233168/ Author: Zhuge Lobster Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 468 The Escaped Femal...
16.3K 177 71
As the saying goes, a doctor who can't cook is not a good soldier. In the fifth year after turning from a surgeon to a chef, Zhu Luofu won the champi...
49.3K 525 93
https://m.shubaow.net/233/233160/ Author: Ting Jinkan Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-28 Latest: Chapter 93 The Good Wife of the...
16.3K 216 21
和顶流哥哥上求生综艺后 作者:孑与鹿 Not my Story