Show off your wealth on a liv...

De Darkknight123457

Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the con... Mais

Work related
1-2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapters 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter Fourteen

2.8K 54 7
De Darkknight123457

Chapter Fourteen She stole my first love.

    Thinking of leaving again tomorrow, Li Huan asked Xiao Zheng to take her to a nearby shopping mall to buy something to eat. Although Tao Bo prepared a bunch of snacks at home, Li Huan still wanted to buy some, not for one bite, simply Just thinking about the addiction to shopping.

    After taking Xiao Zheng to buy a circle, Li Huan finally got enough of it and bought a cup of iced coffee to go home.

    It was only after the purchase that Li Huan saw Gu Yu through the glass.

    Gu Yu was sitting by the window of the coffee shop. A woman sat opposite him. The woman wore a long white dress with delicate makeup and looked like 25 or 6 years old.

    The two chatted very happily. Gu Yu pushed a transparent bag on the table to the woman. Li Huan could clearly see that it was a black bag. The woman looked at the bag and showed a happy smile.

    Through the huge glass window, although I couldn't hear what the two of them were saying, the atmosphere was obviously harmonious, and I could even smell a little love.

    Li Huan had heard from Gu Tianhe a few days ago that Gu Yu was on a blind date recently. Judging from the current appearance, this is a successful blind date and a normal relationship?

    This speed is quite fast!

    Grandpa Gu can finally relax.

    Li Huan was also ready to say hello, and he didn't want to go in to disturb the two of them. He stood outside and glanced at it before preparing to leave. Who knew that just as he was about to withdraw his gaze, Gu Yu turned his head and looked over.

    Looking at each other, Li Huan didn't feel any embarrassment after being discovered by someone, and immediately showed a big smile, and waved at Gu Yu with his spare hand as a greeting. Afterwards, she compared a heart with one hand and wished them both happiness forever, waved her hand again, and walked away directly.

    It takes less than a minute.

    Gu Yu watched her back go away, and did not return to his senses for a long time.

    The opposite Miss Qin followed Gu Yu's line of sight and glanced at Li Huan, and asked Gu Yu with a smile, "Do you know me?"

    Although it was a question, her tone was affirmative.

    The girl just now is not very old, her hair is up, and she has a beautiful flower on the right side. She is wearing a long pink dress and white shoes. She is invincible and looks like a little fairy who has been pampered all the time.

    She looked at Gu Yu with a brilliant smile, as if she saw a happy event.

    Gu Yu regained his senses, and after taking his eyes back, he said "um", which was considered affirmative.

    Miss Qin saw that Gu Yu was a little special to girls, and guessed with a smile: "Is it the younger generation of your family? It's so cute."

    Although the Qin family is also known as a wealthy person in Huacheng, they face the richest man in Huacheng, Gu's family. , It's not enough to look at. I can get a blind date with the second generation of the Gu family. It can't be said that I have passed five trials and six generals, but it is not easy. Therefore, when I knew that I had such a chance, my parents were overjoyed. In the evening, Miss Qin is also looking forward to it.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as he arrived, he was told by Gu Yu that he had no intention of dating, it was arranged by the second elder in the family. In order to express his apology, he also gave a bag as a gift.

    Thinking of this, Miss Qin couldn't help sighing. In fact, she had a good impression of Gu Yu.

    Finally, her eyes turned to Gu Yu again, and she really wanted to know what kind of girl such a person would be crazy about, and to what extent.

    Gu Yu rarely showed a smile, "No, it's the daughter of Uncle Shi's family."

    "No wonder."

    Miss Qin smiled, making Gu Yu "Uncle Shi", thinking that the girl's family background must be extraordinary, no wonder she raised A girl with such a good temperament.     Gu Yu didn't speak, but remembered what Li Huan

    meant by pinching his fingers just now, and asked Miss Qin curiously, "Do you know what she meant by this action just now?"

Thumb folded over curved index finger.

    Just glanced at it, Gu Yu only learned the fur, not the essence, so when he did this action, it looked weird and a little funny.

    Seeing his clumsy appearance, Miss Qin couldn't help laughing, "This is Bixin, don't you know?"

    Gu Yu didn't understand: "Bi Xin?"

    Why do you point to Miss Qin and then to him to compare your heart? What does this mean?

    Seeing that Gu Yu's expression didn't look like a fake, Miss Qin knew that he really didn't understand, and explained with a smile: "The lady just now probably misunderstood, she saw us sitting together, she probably thought we were a couple, so she looked at us. Let’s compare our hearts and bless what we mean.” The

    girl had a pure smile and expressed her wishes sincerely, which seemed to be a real misunderstanding.

    Gu Yu finally understood, and the smile on his face fell for a second.

    Miss Qin was very surprised when she looked at him. Wasn't it okay just now? Why is she unhappy?

    Huacheng International Airport.

    Today's "Walking With The Stars" program group will leave for New York to participate in the world's most famous auction.

    Deng Jian arrived early in the morning, and before everyone came, he changed the business class to first class in advance.

    After changing to first class, Deng Jian sneered inwardly, that group of people was so boring, he just said a few words, just to provoke him and Shishi, and not let them buy first class, it was just too vindictive and stingy. Deng Jian actually felt that the business class was okay, but he could see that Shishi was not used to it, so this time he flew to New York, he deliberately came earlier than everyone else, just wanted to catch him and Shishi before everyone was upgraded. Poetry's cabin has been raised, lest they chirp again.

    After the upgrade, Li Shishi was obviously relieved, and showed him a gentle smile, which made Deng Jian's heart rippling, feeling that he was only half a step away from "holding the beauty back".

    Before the others came, the two sat and chatted together, chatting and chatting about Deng Jian, and realized that something was wrong. It was clear that the time had come, but none of them came.

    He looked around and said to Li Shishi: "Other people's professionalism is too low, the time has come, and no one has come, it's just too much! It's still good for our family Shishi, every time we do it early. To be so serious and responsible for every job, you will definitely be very popular in the future."

    When scolding others, Deng Jian flattered Li Shishi again.

    What Li Shishi enjoyed most was the rainbow fart from licking the dog. She lowered her head and pretended to be modest and said, "No way, this is everyone's basic literacy, and it's not worth anything." The

    surrounding staff couldn't bear it . Zhu rolled his eyes and didn't know who was late for the last live broadcast. When he said this, he didn't think about whether his behavior was enough.

    Deng Jian shook his head and said, "Although it is a quality that everyone needs to have, it does not mean that everyone has it. It is especially rare for people like you. I am very optimistic about you."

    Li Shishi shyly said: "It's okay. !" The

    two of you said a word to me, and the oil came and went, and the people around couldn't stand it, and they stayed away from the two greasy men and women.     After the performance of the two, Deng

    Jian looked at the staff around him and realized that the staff at the venue seemed to be much less than before. He asked casually, "Did you leave in two batches?"

Jian originally meant to ask the staff if one group would go with all the guests and the other group would go later, but the cameraman replied directly: "Yes, the other group has already left."

    Already gone?

    The guests haven't left yet, they went ahead?

    It wasn't arranged like this before.

    Seeing his doubts, the cameraman said directly, "They were in Miss Li's private plane, which took off half an hour ago."

    If it weren't for his bad luck, and Li Shishi was drawn by lottery, he would be able to go now. Miss Li had a good time on the plane, what a pity.

    Since the last issue, Li Huan has become famous because of the best jade and helping Luo Jiao. Not only has he gained a lot of popularity on the Internet, it is said that in the small program group, Li Huan's popularity has soared and he has become a human being. People's favorite guests, everyone usually calls Li Huan and Li Shishi privately, one is called "Miss Li", the other is called by her first name, and the treatment is clear at a glance.

    Li Huan's private jet?

    As soon as these words came out, Deng Jian and Li Shishi were stunned on the spot.

    Li Huan actually had a plane?

    When did you buy it?

    How could they not know?

    Li Shishi thought of some possibility and asked, "What about the other guests, who also left with Li Huan?" The

    cameraman replied, "Yes."

    Sure enough, it's no wonder that the time came, none of them came, it turned out that they left early without telling the two of them!

    Thinking of what she just said, Li Shishi felt that Li Huan was deliberately making her look ugly in front of the audience!

    Li Huan didn't hide the fact that she bought a private jet. After applying for Weibo yesterday, she posted a photo of sitting in a private jet to show off her wealth online, and got a bunch of rainbow farts from netizens. After seeing the congratulations from Mai Xiaosang, Tang Xian and Tian Xin, a few people chatted about today's itinerary in the comment area. Tang Xian said that he wanted to take Li Huan's plane together, and then the others wanted to come together, but Li Huan did not refuse. .

    Li Shishi and Deng Jian didn't pay attention to Li Huan at all. They didn't know that she posted on Weibo, and they didn't know that Li Huan had a plane.

    At this time, in the live broadcast room of Li Shishi and Deng Jian, many viewers who came to watch the fun directly laughed uproariously.

    "Fortunately, I came early, otherwise I would be missing another big joke. Because of Li Shishi and Deng Jian, I can laugh for a week."

    "For fear of being scolded by Huanhuan, Deng Jian deliberately came to upgrade ahead of time. After a round, Li Huan didn't come at all, he flew away in his own plane, hahahaha!"

    "Li Shishi said this as if Li Huan deliberately didn't tell her, but Huanhuan posted it on Weibo. It's on the blog. She says she is Huanhuan's good sister all day long. She doesn't even know that Huanhuan has opened Weibo. Except for saying bad things about Huanhuan, she can't say anything good. Such a sister is absolutely amazing! No wonder Huanhuan doesn't like her, huh, if I had such a sister, I would have cut off the relationship long ago!"

    "I just found out today that Li Shishi is so oily, Deng Jian is a perfect match for her, oily man and oily woman, just lock it up. Die, so you don't have to go out and hurt others!"

    "The front, don't worry, Li Shishi doesn't look down on Deng Jian, at most he treats him as a free and easy-to-use licking dog, not even a spare tire. Put it here, if they will be together, I will live broadcast!"

    "Forget it, I'm too lazy to watch these two, I'll go to the Huanhuan live broadcast room."

    "Ah, ah, I'll go too!"

    As the first person to leave withdrew, many people followed and went to Li Huan's live broadcast room. Compared with the liveliness there, Li Shishi's live broadcast room can only be described as deserted.

    Here, Li Huan was lying on his private plane, extremely happy.

    I have to say, money is really a good thing, but sitting on the plane I bought is different. Everyone chats, and when they speak loudly, they are not afraid to disturb others. After sitting for a long time, stand up and walk around freely. I can go to the small kitchen to squeeze a juice, and then I can sleep again when I am tired. The time is very pleasant, and I don't feel bored at all.

    When we arrived in New York, it was already six o'clock in the evening local time. Everyone gathered for dinner and strolled around the neighborhood before returning to their rooms to rest.

    On the other side, Li Shishi and Deng Jian arrived at the hotel in dismay at 12 o'clock in the middle of the night. Their plane was a few hours later than Li Huan's. In addition to the delay of the plane, it can be said that they had to suffer all the way.

    When I finally got to the hotel, looking at herself in the mirror with dark circles under her eyes, Li Shishi was so angry that she wanted to scold people, and finally her eyes locked on a bottle of face cream. The scenes of Li Huan using the cream were put together to compare, one wiping her face, the other wiping her feet, the other cautiously, and the other big-handed, the contrast was stark... and those words that made fun of her, Li Shishi couldn't bear it any longer, and rubbed the cream hard. thrown on the ground.

    The next morning, Li Huan was having breakfast with a few female guests, and everyone chatted happily while eating, until Li Shishi's figure appeared in the field of vision, and everyone's smiles stopped.

    Li Shishi sat beside a few people and greeted them with a smile, with a calm expression and a gentle voice, as if nothing unpleasant had happened.

    Mai Xiaosang glanced at her and said with a smile, "Why didn't Shishi put on a mask, her face is so ugly."

    This was so merciless, which made Li Shishi's smile almost unbearable.

    Endured again and again, Li Shishi suppressed the fire, looked at Li Huan with a smile, and said, "It was too late at the hotel last night, and I didn't sleep well. If Huanhuan could bring my cousin with me yesterday, I will be here today. The complexion will definitely not be worse than yours." The

    word cousin is especially heavy.

    Li Huan was drinking milk when she thought the fire was actually burning on her. Please, she didn't say anything today. She looked at her so that she could be bullied, so she picked up soft persimmons and squeezed them?

    Such a person is worthy of Li Huan's connivance, and he immediately went back, "Hey, how can my plane be qualified to carry a cousin with such high professionalism, not worthy or not, the cousin is still suitable for business class. How can I destroy you? How could I do such a cruel thing!"

    As he spoke, Li Huan had already made a decision in his heart that Li Shishi would never be allowed to take her plane, oh, and her licking dog , refused to enter!

    When Mai Xiaosang heard Li Huan's words, he immediately took down Li Shishi's stage and said, "Huanhuan, don't you know, your cousin came in first class yesterday!"

    Li Huan pretended to be surprised and told Mai Xiao Sang sang, "Ah, really? Cousin, don't you want a character? It's not cheap to have a character!"

    Li Shishi listened to Li Huan's words and was so angry Is it expensive to set up, but you have no idea how many personal sets you have demolished!

    Sitting on the side, Liu Xian, who had been silent for a while, looked at Li Shishi and was a little frightened by her expression. She smiled and said, "Shishi, you haven't had breakfast yet, let me tell you, here's the The breakfast tastes good, do you want to go get some?"

    Mai Xiaosang took her to Li Huan's plane. Last night, Li Shishi sent a message asking her why she didn't tell her that Liu Xian was true. I don't know what to say, they are clearly cousins, but the two are incompatible, like enemies.

    Although Liu Xian felt that Li Huan himself was easier to get along with than Li Shishi, she did not want to give up the contacts in the film and television circle that Li Shishi said he would introduce, so she could only not offend both sides.

    Thinking of this, Liu Xian got up and took Li Shishi to take breakfast together.

    Like Li Huan, Mai Xiaosang has never concealed the fact that he doesn't like Li Shishi. Li Huan suddenly remembered that he asked Mai Xiaosang privately yesterday why he didn't like Li Shishi. Mai Xiaosang endured the answer after a long time.

    "She stole my first love."

    With the same experience as the original owner, Li Huan immediately decided to form a Li Shishi group with Mai Xiaosang, but she refused to discuss.

    After breakfast, the program team took everyone to the hotel where the auction will be held. The auction will be officially held tomorrow. Today is just preheating. The organizer will disclose some information about the auction items in advance to attract everyone's attention. And their task this morning is to step on the spot in advance.

    When we arrived at the destination, there were already many people in the hotel. A few people found a vacant seat and sat down. Li Huan picked up the booklet on the side and read it all the way. The fifth competitor caught Li Huan's attention. , that is a Duan inkstone made in the Qing Dynasty, with the "Orchid Pavilion Collection Preface" written by a famous artist on it, and the reserve price is 2 million US dollars.

    While thinking about it, Li Shishi suddenly spoke, which seemed very abrupt in the quiet place.

    "Wen Lang, why are you here too?" The

    voice was so sweet.

    Gu Wenlang?

    Li Huan looked up in Li Shishi's direction, and sure enough, he saw Gu Wenlang walking this way.

    Gu Wenlang glanced in Li Huan's direction, and said with a smile, "Of course I'm here to shoot good things."

    But Gu Wenlang didn't explain what the good things were.

    Li Huan glanced at him, she knew.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.2M 39.5K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...
3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
36.9K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
9.2K 141 36
(Escape from the end of the world + cute baby + the heroine is not the Virgin + 1v1 Shuangjie) Lin Xiajin woke up after sleeping in the women's dormi...