NOCEUR ౨ৎ H.S

Par anqelhs

⭒THIS CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT⋆ CURRENTLY ADDING ADDITIONAL CHAPTERS. pls read warnings before read... Plus

★ INTRO & WARNINGS ★
☆ TRAILERS ☆
† PROLOGUE ⸸
1. THE CURLY HEADED ONE.
2. POSITIVE.
3. SPECIAL MARK.
4. WHO ARE YOU?
5. I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM.
6. SHE'S HIDING...
7. BREATHE.
8. DISTRACTION.
9. DIAMOND HEART.
10. ELECTRIC RECORD STUDIOS.
11. THE HEART WANTS WHAT IT WANTS.
12. I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE.
13. FOUND YOU!
14. I WANT YOUR HEART.
15. FOSTERS.
16. RABBIT MASKS.
17. IN A BIRDCAGE.
18. BE QUICK!
19 ♡ ORCHIDS.
20. VERY IMPRESSIVE DEVLIN.
21. A BUTTERFLY IN A JAR.
22. I CAN'T STAY HERE.
23. IT'S LIKE HE'S GLOWING.
24. FAMILIAR LAUGHTER OF JOY.
25 ♡ YOU DON'T DESERVE HER.
26. I CAN'T LOVE ANYONE ANYMORE.
27. THE RED.
28. LOSE YOURSELF.
29. PRETTY DEVLIN.
30. WHO WILL I BECOME?
32 ♡ LOUDER.
33 ♡ I TRIED TO BE NICE.
34. HEADS OR TAILS?
35. DREAMS DO COME TRUE DON'T THEY?
36. I'M IN YOUR NIGHTMARES, DARLING.
37. I LOVE YOU UNTIL THE LAST HEARTBEAT.
38 ♡ SHE'S AN ALLY?
39 ♡ SHE'S IN DANGER ALREADY.
40. MAXINE, THERE'S SO MUCH I HAVE TO SAY.
41. THIS ISN'T THE END.
42. REVERSED.
43 ♡ HE'S REALLY INTERESTING...
44 ♡ GROUNDHOG DAY.
45. DO YOU STILL HEAR THOSE BOOMS?
46. WHAT DOES SKULLS WANT NOW?!
47. PROTECTIVE NOCEUR BOYS.
48. SHH...
49. I CAN'T FEEL MY HEART WITHOUT HIM.
50. DO IT.
51. PASTA LOVERS.
52. THE CAMCORDER HAS ANSWERS...
53. I TRIED TO FIX EVERYTHING MYSELF.
54. I MISSED YOU TOO, FREAK.
55. THAT'S HER AUTOGRAPH.
56. WHY'D YOU CHOOSE ME?
57. THEY RAN OUT OF STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM, BABY.
58. I WAS DAYDREAMING.
59. DEAD END JUSTICE.
60. KISS ME, PLEASE?
61. YOU TWO ARE SO IN LOVE.
62. COMPLICATED FREAK?
63. LOST TRACK OF TIME DIDN'T YOU?
64. SCREAM FOR ME.
!!!sIxTy FiVe???
66. JUST A nOrMaL DAY.
67. THE BASSIST HAS FALLEN.
68. TRUTH OR DARE?
69. I LIVE IN HIS DAYDREAMS.
70. KEEP AN EYE ON HIM.
71. I CAN SEE WHAT HE SEES IN YOU.
72. I WAS OBSESSED WITH YOU!
73. THERES NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE.
74. I WANT REVENGE.
75. NOCEUR.

31. MEMBER RABBIT AT YOUR SERVICE!

262 8 43
Par anqelhs

DARK PARADISE - LANA DEL REY
&
AS YOU ARE - THE WEEKEND

Megan Fox
As
Victoria Greener

Ik that's late OOF

TW: This chapter contains violence and mention of past near sexual assault.

༺♥༻

Harry recently texted me that him and the others are already at the party or ball... whatever you'd call it. Me and the girls just got there a minute ago fashionably late once again and once we got there,, I didn't expect this fancy expensive looking building to be all colorful in the inside like a whole new world in an enchanted world.

Mirrors everywhere and broken glass hanging off the ceiling circling around the huge candler. Everything is dark with just dim lighting from the fairy lights and fake candles that almost look realistic.

This made me feel like I'm in a real fairytale but not really having to run back home at midnight and leave a shoe behind.

I had Narcissa to try to cover up my strawberry tattoo on my arm, as well as a few dark marks on my neck and collar bone she was so surprised to spot on my pale skin, and I decided to add another blue colored contact to my brown eye on the left side. I'm only doing that for tonight to not reveal my identity in this party. I kept my promise. It's part of the rules though.

It did felt uncomfortable in my eye since I'm not used to putting anything in my left eye but it shouldn't feel like that for the whole night. I actually feel a bit better that I didn't need to cover my blue eye all the time 'cause I know it could've messed up my vision or worse.

Right now I'm in love with what Blake made for me. I told her I wanted with lace again but in white and not black this time. I even told her I want white feathers on my ears and on the mini dress but not to make it look ugly at all. I wanted it to give an idea to the people here to think I'm a swan or dove. Blake then gave matching laced white fingerless gloves up to my elbows and also also made me put on a platinum blonde wig nearly white that goes down to my spine I didn't want to wear it, but of course I had to.

And honestly since I have so much hair, it didn't look weird at all which I'm glad about. I curled it a bit and braided a few strands so I can add some feathers with it hoping I'm not wearing too much feathers.

Narcissa of course chose something all black with black glitter to show off a bit of her goth side and dyed her hair a darker shade of brown before changing it to black but not jet black to make others think there's a shade of blue in her hair. She hates blue.

Except for Niall's eyes blue as the ocean.

Zoe wanted to go with a Marie Antoinette kind of vibe with what dress she picked out herself with Blake's help. Her idea aside from the rest of us was the most expensive. Then for Polly she didn't want to do too much and stick to her style so Blake found a dress for her that was also pricey and she gave her a pair of boots from Marc Jacobs which made her the tallest. The last part Blake had to figure out what to do with Polly was to either style her hair with gems glued on her fresh set of braids or give her a sparkly headpiece like droplets so she sticked with that, almost both.

"We just need to use an accent, so maybe no one will recognize any of us. Maxine, you'll do English or Australian? You're good at it since school theater, right?" Narcissa smiled as we walked down the large steps in front of everyone who's now staring at both of us.

Not really-

"I was never in theater." I murmur.

We had Zoe and Polly go the other way if any of the boys will recognize us if the four of us go down there at the same time. As I stare ahead if me, I felt so many eyes on me and Narcissa while the both of us were carefully stepping downstairs without twisting an ankle or anything due to the burning eyes of people on me and her. The stairs were wide and steep too.

"Wanna split up now?" She asked me as we hit the bottom of the last step of the wide staircase. "Yeah..." I nodded, "I'll go look for Mr. Anderson and I'll be ba-"

Narcissa suddenly rests her hands on my shoulders and then starts shaking me. "W-What!?" I widen my eyes and she turned my head and pointed at someone.

I don't even know who she's pointing to-

"Someone's checking you out! Go talk to him!" Narcissa quickly whispered and I was fluttering my eyes as I blink about six times in three seconds. "Okay, okay– fine." I murmur at her again as I fix my hair and made sure my gloves isn't rolling down or anything. "Maybe make new friends and see if that guy is one of the boys?" She then softly pushed me so I can hurry up and walk over to the guy. "Sure." I nearly whisper, now stepping towards where the guy is standing.

At the same time, I think he noticed I was approaching him when he turned around getting a drink in front of him like he wasn't looking at me just seconds ago.

I could laugh right now.

I chuckled to myself for a quick second and I stood about four feet away from him at the table of drinks of wine and champagne glasses stacked up in a pyramid. "You have pretty wings." I blurted out looking at his black butterfly mask, large red monarch butterfly wings with a black suit and black hair with those familiar curls. His nails were painted black and red and has multiple silver rings on his fingers I've never seen before this time.

I'm also happy to see he isn't just wearing a plain suit like most of the men at the met gala. A guy I know with nice fashion taste never disappoints especially in nice events like these. He didn't need a plain suit at all and I'm sure he wouldn't care of anyone would call him guy because of it. He would say that those haters are just boring and missing out. Gender doesn't matter with what you wear.

"Thank you. You look absolutely stunning." He smiled with the darkish red color lipstick or something on his lips.

"Thanks." I smile, nearly grinning a bit too much so I look away to the orchestra and a woman in a beautiful black gown singing opera. "Um... so is this your first time going to a fancy ball?" I decided to ask him.

"No, for my first time, it wasn't a fancy ball full of rich people. It was small and no one was there so I was alone." He answers, probably trying not to give too much away. "Sounds better than being in a place with so many people. Gotta love big crowds." I reply before hearing him chuckle under his breath as he just stood there with his hands behind his back and I watch his eyes trail back down to my dress, catching every detail of it.

He could see all the white detailing on my dress as well as the feathers moving every time I'd walk. It matched the feather earpieces very well like having a pair of wings on them.

I'm also wondering how in the hell he got those big beautiful wings as if he's in Barbie's Mariposa. Did he make those himself or someone else did since he's somewhat well known go the music or fashion industry?

A few flashes from cameras caught our eyes and then I see those photographers moving to other people for off guard pictures. Harry -who I think it is- cleared his throat, looking away and I look away as well as a new song begins playing and the room turns into a dark color of orange, red and yellow like fire. The song was familiar until I realized it was Dark Paradise by Lana Del Rey.

"You dance?" He suddenly asks me and I smiled again, turning my eyes back to him. "Yes... depending on what kind of dance you're exactly talking about." I take his hand and he lead me to the dance floor of other unknown people. "No need to worry about that, follow my lead."

I know it's him.

The feeling of his soft hand, gently holding mines as if it was the first time all over again.

I can just recognize his nails painted red with the new silver rings on his fingers. He's also over six feet tall and it's always those soft apple scented curls but I didn't bother touching them cause it would be better to leave them the way they are styled. The butterfly wings also reminds me of him and always will with the butterfly tattoo on his neck and torso. Underneath the butterfly winged mask, I saw a little bit of red glitter underneath his eyes mixed with a smokey look around his sage eyes I guess to only see sage.

"I'll make sure you'll remember this for the rest of your life." His left hand went to my waist and his right hand interlock with mines into a dancing position like most people.. The both of us couldn't break eye contact still as we slowly danced in sync with everyone else and their partners or families. I slowly get used to moving around in the heels Blake picked out for me similar to my white boots but inches taller and I think I'm the same height as Harry now.

"And... I will." I respond.

"I like to hear that." He smiles down at me, knowing that I'm shaking just a little and be rubs his hand on my side just to let me know no one is watching and everyone is worrying about themselves. I didn't want to say anything just yet to ask if it was really him but I'll just let the moment happen while it lasts.

It's perfect.

As we kept dancing, I felt like everyone around me disappeared and it was only me and him with the music underneath the chandelier right in the middle like being main characters in a Disney film. When I looked into his sage eyes again, something glitched in my head all of a sudden.

It was bright.

It was Harry, beaming with the sunlight from the window that's probably behind me in my head. He was standing on a table, singing such beautiful words I can't even hear clearly. He leans down to me, moving the mic to me, brushing it on my bottom lip and I drop my head with it just a bit, still looking up at him.

He looked brighter than how he is right now.

His hair was a brighter shade of that chestnut brown color without the black highlights in his hair but with a bit of a peachy pink. His eyes were a lighter shade of sage and I can tell he was very happy. The image in my head was so bright that a question suddenly popped up in my head, blurring everything away seconds later.

It was like a dream... But I'm not even asleep.

What was that?

It looked like a burning film.

Is that the future?

I blinked, bringing myself back to reality and suddenly both of his hands go to my waist and he starts spinning me around but both of us are. Everything around me blurted and a stars were also spinning and we both spin like the horses of the carousel with a beautiful melody of a song. My arms spread and I felt like I was learning how to fly but not on my own just yet.

We kept spinning for another few seconds until his hands on my waist went a little tighter just before he lifts me up in the air and I hold onto his shoulders for support until I didn't need to. It wasn'tjust confidence, I just knew he wouldn't drop me. That song that was playing was close to it's end. One foot kicks up behind me and I look up at the huge sparkling chandelier in the ceiling and I just can't help but laugh.

"Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise
No one compares to you
But there's no you, except in my dreams tonight"

I look down at him, smiling back and nearly forget about the people around us. Now, I know they're watching. I wouldn't like being a showoff but I enjoy this with him so much. They're watching a white songbird learning how to fly from a butterfly with red and black wings so the bird could lead it. He slowly brought me down back on the floor and he lightly brushed the fake hair off my face.

"Oh-oh-oh-oh-hah-hah-hah-hah
I don't want to wake up from this tonight
Oh-oh-oh-oh-hah-hah-hah-hah
I don't want to wake up from this tonight"

"I could do this forever." He whispered go me just as the song ended and we could hear the people around us applaud.

"Forever is a strong word."

"I know..."

"Forever it is." I hold his hands in front of me before I turned my head and spotted Mr. Anderson around the time when the song ended and As You Are by The Weekend starts playing.

"I think I found someone I was looking for." I turned my head back to him and I can't say his name just yet but I know it's Harry. "It was nice talking to you by the way... whoever you are, stranger.. I hope you find whoever you were looking for in here and... jesus- you look amazing." I chuckled, still hiding his hand.

He smirks, "Thank you. You're so beautiful tonight as well and... be safe." He kisses my knuckles with his eyes still on me.

Can I scream now?

He then pulls away before I waved awkwardly at him as if I don't know who he is and went past the crowd of people to the staircase. I still felt his eyes on my back like electricity.

"Hi." I spoke up getting his attention. Mr. Anderson then gave the guys a nod and they all walked off minding their own business. "It's me." I whispered to him.

"Well, hello there! I didn't expect you to really come here!" He said as I followed him up to another flight of stairs to another area. "Yeah... I lost my dog Daisy last week." I told him.

"I'm very sorry about that." He stopped at another ballroom. "She was a good dog was she?" He asks me while walking over to another ballroom but much smaller than the large one where everyone else is. "Your mother loved dogs."

"Yeah, she was the best in my experience of having a little friend by my side..." I muttered, nodding before he stopped by a piano, picking up a box with a white ribbon and handed it over to me as a gift. "Oh my..." I blurted out, pressing my hand right to my chest, smiling down at it in his hands with a nice silver watch.

"I wanted to give this to your mother for a while before she passed. So I decided to give this to you." He smiled, handing it to me with a small smile as I slowy take it.

"Thank you..." I smiled back as I untied the ribbon before I handed it to him before I open the small box, "Oh my god... This is beautiful!" I grinned looking at the heart shaped silver locket.

"If I were you... save for someone you love most. I thought your mother was the one... but she found her true long." He went behind me to put the necklace on for me. "I will." I open the locket with the tip of my nails and shut it a second later. "And you never got jealous because of it?"

He shakes his head full of blonde hair, "No even though I did dated her for a year and a half. I was about your age when her and I broke up. I was one of the rich kid in town moving from Beverly Hills California with my family. Your mother is very beautiful, smart, kind, positive and never would let the darkest moment take over her because she thought it's not worth her time to being upset. My parents on the other hand... they didn't like her so she made the decision to end things and she moved on with Damon. You would think I would get jealous but I was better than that. I wasn't allowed to be jealous but to still be her friend." He explains to me.

"Did you find a special someone after her?"

"Yes, I did... I had two kids and the oldest is my stepdaughter but... they got threatened and forced to stay out of my sight so I haven't seen my kids in a decade now."

"I'm sorry to hear that." I mutter. "What were their names? If you remember."

"Roxana. The oldest and my stepdaughter."

"I hope you get to see them again."

"Thank you, Maxine, also I'm very glad you're here, I need to have a talk with you. It's important." He sat down on that little bench in front of the piano. I nodded waiting for whatever he needed to say right now.

"I know you possibly know about the Greeners... don't you?"

I slowly nodded. "Yes."

"I'm the leader's brother." He suddenly told me and my heart dropped just a little, beginning to feel the fear wash in. "But I am not on his side I know you can trust me if you think you can."

I just stood there, telling myself that I won't overreact and run away. My lips form into a line as I take a deep breath through my nostrils. "I... I do trust you."

"When I started dating your mother back in high school, my brother always wanted to take her away because he was a Greener and our father wanted new members... I tried to keep her safe with me myself but then she met your father Damon and yes I believe he saved her from having to deal with becoming a Greener by marring her or that's not the exact reason aside from that other reason about both of my parents not liking the sight of her. So much has changed ever since she met him when she moved to Forks... not so far from Oregon." He explained. "I've always been a great friend to her and others, I would never hurt your mother and I would never hurt you... your her only daughter. She was the sweetest person I knew and that made me wonder about who in this unforgivable world would hurt a person like her... and her beautiful daughter."

"I understand..." I told him, lowering my eyes, "do you know anything what happened while mom was with my dad?" I asked him nicely.

Was she hiding anything behind screen?

"No sadly." He shook his head, grabbing a bottle of wine off the table he probably been having with him, "I was ordered to stay away from the Devlins because they want to protect your mom including you who was unborn at the time. I would get threatened whether if i knew her or not. I don't know specifically why but I had to move on from that for her and for your sake." He poured a glass of wine as he looked up at the ceiling seeing the dark atmosphere above him.

"When I moved to New York, I decided to do my business, join in on fashion weeks and the met galas, but then years passed I heard about your parent's death and my brother told me your mom gave birth to a beautiful baby girl... you." His blue eyes went to me and I frown a bit. "I was heartbroken from the news and I needed to put my mind on the baby she gave birth to. You wasn't going to have a family at all and you was just hours old before finding out your parents are gone as well with the rest of the family. I was think that I was going to be your only hope."

"I was going out around Forks looking for you, but I never found you and at the same time I didn't think you're dead and so did your mother's friend Isabella I used to talk to." He continued on. "It took me forever to find out what happened to your family... I found nothing and it was too late to find you, but look at you now." He then smiled up at me, making me smile back.

"You're... all grown up, well you're just nineteen. Looking just like your mother but with darker hair. "Then last month I overheard that you're alive and around with Edward's son."

"Tom took me from a gas station when I was just a baby." I told him, "I think that's where my mom left me that night. I didn't have a good childhood with him..." I twist my rings. "Can't even remember anything from memory and I bet it was horrible. I know I was used, abused..." I stop twisting the rings, now keeping my hands behind my back for a moment.

"Maxine, I'm glad you're away from him now and in a safer environment." He stood up with his glass in his hand, "I have someone you should really meet." He starts walking to another hallway and I followed him to leave the ball room to another room he will lead me to.

By the time he opened the door, it looked like an office, full of old magazines and a bulletin board of magazine ideas of probably creating one.

There was a girl standing by the window looking at the view when I turned my eyes to her.

I looked down at her mask in her hands and I was a black rabbit mask, only for the eyes. She then turned around revealing who she is in that Cucculelli Shaheen - Gateaway Dress in black and green.

Victoria Fucking Greener.

Not this girl again.

"Mr. Anderson, I don't think... you can trust her." I said with furrowed eyebrows and looked at her in the eyes as I stood in front of Mr. Anderson to guard him if she'd do anything.

If the Greeners are capable of taking things away from their targets, they better try me.

"Maxine, you can trust me. I'm not with the Greeners anymore." She kept her arms crossed over her chest as if she's cold, also not even reacting about how anxious I am. "Like I give a shit." I scoffed. "Why should I believe you?"

"I need a drink." She sighed out and picked up a glass cup she had on the floor next to her and made her way to a desk to get a drink she wanted from a mini fridge beside it. I turned back at Mr. Anderson in confusion. "I'll leave you two alone for a minute." He stepped out of the room and I turned my furious eyes to Victoria again.

"W-Why are you here?"

"I live with Anderson now and I need to talk to you." She told me as I continued to stare at her across the office and she did sound serious, wanting me to believe her. "Please?" She pleaded.

"You think I can trust you right now?"

"Just hear me out for a moment, please?" She sat down on the edge of the desk and she patted her hand on the desk next to her to make me sit next to her. "I would never hurt the guys or lie to them again."

I didn't move an inch still.

"Go ahead..." I murmur.

"I left the Greeners on that day when the leader came here in New York and put that stupid drug in you, it wasn't because I felt bad for you. It's because the Greeners were creating so much dangerous and dark plans I couldn't handle hearing, being involved with, and that also pretty much involves hurting innocent people being in harm." She admitted and I forced myself to step up to her and sat down a foot away from her.

I'm gonna have to listen anyway.

"On that day of Halloween, I saw Harry at a music store and he wasn't happy at all, so I just came up to him and before I said a word, he just asked me if I can be his hot date to the Halloween party at the abandoned apartment. I wanted to kill him at first though because it was my job... even if I was his best friend," She murmurs to me. "I couldn't... because him and the guys were people I used to be very close with and they did nothing wrong. Back to what I was saying, when Marcus heard about what happened, he decided to be such a cock-sucking tattletale and tell our leader to do something shitty about it, thinking this is the perfect time to end Noceur... well- it sure isn't." She explained as she twisted her hair. "Because you're here now and they think you're in the way of it."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her, still having brows furrowed to understand. "How am I in the way of their plan? Is that why they're trying to come after me?" I questioned, trying to understand.

"The leader has been planning to end Noceur by killing everyone, but then you showed up and he was like 'let's play around with this beauty until she thinks she can fight back' and so he did and continued with the plan. He wanted Marcus to be your fear because Marcus... well Marcus likes you and he's obsessed with the idea of you. You just... remind him someone." She explained, "Anyway, I was alone for a while after I left and then Mr. Anderson found me and asked if I can stay here and be a model for his magazine which was my dream and to also get money in a better way to take care of myself better and not be with The Greeners. He knew I needed a place to stay and I needed money in my pockets... yada yada... so I wouldn't stay next to a strip club cause some hot ass strippers there are so nice to give me a few hundreds from their dancing." She then smiled a bit to herself before turning to me. "I should've joined them but I wasn't a dancer at all but I find myself such a hottie myself in my opinion." She laughed to herself and I smiled a bit.

"I mean you are gorgeous, Victoria," I agreed, nearly grinning. "Are you scared if the Greeners will find you?"

"Nope! They don't know how to track people down like others. I mean... they do know how to get on Noceur's ass." She answered, "So, how's life like this so far for you?" She asked with her legs crossed, kicking her foot that's crossed over the other.

"Crazy." I roll my eyes, "To me, it's mostly about Harry, stopping everything that's happening right now and maybe learning more about my family along the way, but my mom's journal is gone... so I can't really find my answers." I mumble. "Mr. Anderson doesn't know much of what my mother has been through with my dad and... Isabella will be gone..."

"What's up with Harry now? Everything's good?"

"You sound like you care." I side-eyed her, still smiling while she brought a small bottle of a shot to her glossy lips. "Oh," she laughed after swallowing, "I have... known his ass for years since he became a foster. Back to the question, Max."

"Me, Narc and him went to a 70s party back in San Francisco, so I can get my mom's journal. Harry accidentally killed a homeless guy, trying to kill a Greener who decided to show up and gave me a green rose. Then three days later he kinda changed... he said it was The Red- it's a drug or something and he said it helps him with his blackouts. Then one of the Greeners stole my mom's journal last week during the blackout in the city and I don't know if I'll ever get it back." I finally explain. "Marcus showed up and... shot Daisy."

"Speaking of Marcus... that whole killing a homeless on accident, was actually the leader's plan once you two were alone." She told me, tapping her nails on the small glass bottle. "Their plan didn't work because no matter what... you two find a way back together and I'm sorry about your dog."

"It's okay." I gave her a small smile, "I think I'll need your help."

"Member rabbit at your service!" She saluted and I stood up off the desk while she did the same, tossing the small glass in the trash.

"So, how about we catch up to what's going on with the Greeners plan, maybe I could get Tom and ask him about the half of the heart the Greeners had the whole entire time and figure out stuff about the past if I don't get the journal." I said as the both of us walked out of the bedroom and went down the hallway. "I might wanna try to kill Marcus after what he did."

"Oh, please kill his ass." She grinned, pushing her dark hair back off her shoulders. "Fuck him up for me, gorgeous." She smirks, making me smug back a bit.

"Okay..." I nod, "Where is Mr. Anderson?" I scanned the area as I continued walking down the hall to the mini ballroom and went to the door.

"He probably went back to the area where everyone else is obviously. He was talking to a group of fashion designers." Victoria quickly put back on her mask and adjusted her long dress. "We should just party our asses off and get to work maybe tomorrow?" She asks me and I shrugged while I felt my phone vibrate in my handbag.

"Me and the girls have to meet the new manager tomorrow." I sighed as we walked downstairs. "It's gonna be... great." I take out my phone, stopping at the end of the stairs.

"I think you'll be just fine." She chuckled, "By the way, Max, If Blake is there I just want to apologize about what happened so can you tell her for me?" Victoria smiled slightly and I nodded. "Sure..."

"I'll see ya later, Pinkie." She giggled, knowing she said that stupid nickname in my face I don't like hearing. "Wow...just had to say that." I murmur with an accent, finally looking down at my phone.

UNKNOWN: Go back up the stairs. Your future is waiting for you. Turn left.

My eyes stayed looking down at the glowing screen and I turned it off, slowly going back upstairs and turned left like the message said. Without even thinking about the fact that anyone could see me going back up here might be a risk but I just have to obey the message.

I swallow hard, now walking down a dark hallway of old paintings and candles to an open door with red lights. I take slow deep breaths, slowly stepping in a hall fo mirrors like being in a carnival, but it was all dark with just red lights. My own reflection everywhere as if one of them will move not the same way I am.

The door suddenly shuts behind me and I yelped.

"Oh god-" I seen that there's no doorknob to get out of here. "Shit..." I hissed while turning on my flashlight on my phone so I can be able to see where I'm going by looking down at the floor. I've never been into a hall of mirrors I find it scary being surrounded by your own face as well as your back facing you.

My phone rings again.

UNKNOWN: Doesn't every woman like roses?

I then spotted a white rose at the end of the hall and I slowly stepped over to it and kneeled down. "What are white roses for? White symbolizes innocence, right?" I ask myself as I picked it up and down a piece of paper hanging off of it like a tag.

"For my little devil."

I held my breath, staring at the rose again. Perfectly white with a bit of red on it like a growing infection to the white... like blood staining a white shirt. Also like a blooming red rose in the middle of a field of white snow. I saw it in one of my nightmares from a few nights ago. The sky was white and everything around me was foggy. The forest trees looked red and frost was spreading.

I hate the cold.

It looked like veins on the petals from the red on the tips of the rose and the white has nowhere else to spread but the middle of the rose.

Little Devil...

I turn the paper, seeing if there's anything else written in cursive while I held the rose and phone in my hand

"I'm waiting for you to fall again."

I stood up back on my feet in my heels and I let go of the rose off the tips of my fingers. "Not every woman in the world like roses..." I murmur, turning way to leave the room and shoved my phone back in my handbag.

There's always something that has to show up to get my mind on.

I shake it off, adjusting my dress while stepping downstairs to the crowd. I take a deep breath, wanting to erase what just randomly happened so I can move on and finish the rest of the night here.

I went back to a rectangular table where the cupcakes and cookies are as well as  fancy expensive-looking food around to take.

Just a piece of meat on a plate that's it?

Nice.

I even once saw some restaurant with a large portrait of a guy in glasses, posing as he sprinkles a whole bunch of salt on someone's plate of steak. That portrait was actually at the front of the restaurant building which was kinda funny to me when I walked by it.

I get a cupcake as I watched the orchestra play far from me and then some guy came over to me. I made sure I wasn't facing him as if I knew he got my unwanted attention behind the mask or maybe he just came over to get a treat like I did.

"You look lonely, you want a drink, honey?"

What the hell-

"Sure I guess. But don't call me Honey, got it?" I snapped as I grabbed a glass and he gets a bottle of champagne from a bucket of nice. "I don't like pet names." I added, scoffing to myself with the empty glass in my hand.

"You look beautiful tonight." He poured it into my glass and then his, ignoring my negative response. "Thanks." I put down my glass and reached for a cookie I wanted to try. I picked up the glass again and clinked it with his. "Do you have a date?" He asked me.

"Maybe, but I couldn't find him. Can't even recognize the people I know in this place." I lie and take a bite of a strawberry and lemon cookie I'm about to fall in love with.

I rather bring everything home with me.

He smiles, "You'll find him." He said to wish me luck "Do you know who you remind me of?" He asked. I looked up at him curiously.

"No." I said sharply, not even looking at him. "I don't think I should care... but go ahead and tell me, stranger."

"A girl in my fantasies... she'll be mine for the rest of my life and I think just I found her right here." He said with a small smirk. "Who?" I asked as my brows slowly creased, finally turning my head to him.

"You."

I awkwardly blinked twice at him, "Me?" I laughed a bit, pointing to my chest, "Please." I scoffed and took another bite of the cookie. "You found the wrong person, Honey." I mock.

"And then you'll be my wife." He unexpectedly said and I turned my head to him again in stupefaction.

Shit. Oh fuck no-

Tom?!

"Uh..." I clear my throat, "I-I don't know you... I really think you found the wrong girl I can assure you." I backed off slowly.

"What's wrong, Honey?" He asked as he also leaned forward trying to get more closer to me.

Oh my god don't call me that- that's one of the most annoying words I don't want to hear... even though I said that annoying word back to him in his face, but Jesus Christ!

This is becoming scary all over again.

Why tonight?

"Stay away." I warned and he suddenly placed his hand on my waist trying to pull me closer to him. "I can't stay away from such a beautiful girl in front of me. Someone who used to live with me." He whispered.

"I said stay away!" I yelled and immediately slammed the glass on his head, causing the glass to shatter and hit the floor after making him back off. "You little slut!" He yelled back, now approaching me again and I then ran into someone's chest trying to get away from him.

I immediately spun around in shock, now looking up at the person behind me.

The one I met earlier with the butterfly wings.

"Hi." He greeted and his eyes went to the guy feet away from us. I was still frozen looking up at him with parted lips. I didn't know what to say or do yet.

Hi?

"You shouldn't be invited here if you decide to touch women and make'em uncomfortable in a safe place like this." He told Tom, stepping aside to approach him with slow steps, "You shouldn't be calling random women such disgusting names and saying that they'll marry such an... hmm...a scathing, lazy, and sickening forty-something-year-old bald son of a bitch."

Jesus-

"Are you even invited here?" He asks and Tom nodded, trying to adjust his blazer as if nothing happened while curious eyes were on me, Harry, and him.

"Yes, yes, I was invited."

"How about... I'll give you five seconds to leave or you'll be burning in hell six feet under?" He warned still having his eyes on Tom trying to get the glass out of his fake hair.

It's a man wig for sure.

"You think you're winning her over me?" Tom asks him.

"Five." He didn't care less about what he had to say.

"She's my lady you know?" He awkwardly continues.

"Four."

"Can you shut up and stop counting!?"

"Three." He then signals someone with his fingers at someone, "Two." He continued to count down and two other guys dragged Tom out the room as a few people around us stared at him being dragged away.

"One." He then starts to walk away.

"I- Wait!" I turned back to the guy behind me with those large red butterfly wings who's now walking to a hallway.

"Wait!" I called again and he stopped his tracks, then leaning against the wall as he gets a black lighter with a smiley face painted on it and a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. "H?" I asked him.

"Mhm," he hummed, "Caught me good, Darling," He smirks and took off his mask for a second.

"You're good with accents and I nearly didn't recognize you with an American accent." I chucked and I also removed my mask. "But actually you do still sound familiar."

I noticed he has glittery red hearts underneath his eyes like it's Valentine's Day. "Hearts?" I asked with a grin. He nods, "It reminds me of you." I never thought he'd do that, but whatever else he did looks amazing on him.

He looks good in everything I should say.

"I like the way your face just... shimmers at night when I look you. It gives me a whole other vibe in my head." He said with a half smile and bit his lip slightly. "Add the devil horns next time, Curly." I smiled and took the cigarette from his lips and placed it between mines. "Shit I never thought you'd smoke-" Harry raised his eyebrows as I inhaled.

"Seems like you forgot the last time I smoked." I rolled my eyes and blew the smoke to his face and gave it back to him. He was blinking and fanning the smoke away and grinned back, "Don't do that. It's bad shit for you." He murmurs and brought the cigarette between his lips again.

"Why do you do it then?" I leaned against the wall with my arms crossed next to him. "It's something like stress relief to me. I did want to die at some point when I started." He turned his head to me after looking up at the ceiling.

"You wanted to die? Why?" I frowned.

"Nothing... I don't want to talk about that right now, but things are alright now." He smiled a bit. "That was way before I met you."

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Even when I found you on the floor?

"Those were the guys by the way who took that man somewhere else." He put back on his mask and used the American accent again. "I think that was Tom." I murmured as I followed behind Harry with the trail of smoke from his nose. "I know. Definitely was acting like himself in public. No fuckin' shame to be seen on his face, now wanting to show off his bald head that smooth like a baby's ass."

"I don't know but I had a feeling it's him. He called me Honey like he always does." I said with the fake English accent and put my mask back on.

"Well, we can just go to the back where Niall and Zayn is so we can see who's messing around. I believe it really is him." Harry held my hand as we went though the crowd. "That wig isn't working' for him either. I can tell it's fake from a mile away."

When we went to the back I saw Tom getting punched by Zayn and Niall until he looked messed up by all the punching and kicking from both Zayn and Niall.

"Guys, stop." I spoke with an annoyed tone and walked up to Tom who's on the ground.

They backed away from Tom just enough to give me space once I approached him and they watched me come up to him. "You just won't leave me alone, huh?" I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Can't stand without my presence just like my mom?"

"No! But I'm thrilled I finally found you again Hon-" I placed my index finger on his lips to shut him up. "You... don't understand shit... do you?" I whisper to him with a serious tone but at the same time my voice was nearly going to break.

"I... don't want you in my life anymore and I'm not going home. I don't want to see your sorry ass anymore and I don't wanna go back in that basement." My throat tightens. "Oh... right... you're not sorry for anything that you've done to me. Might as well just die that way tonight."

"But we're going to get married soon." He whined and I immediately punched him with all the force I had, causing him to laugh out loud a second later like a crazy person.

He only sees as my mom, as my mom  as my mom.

I stood up straight, shaking my head as I was going over to Harry, quickly taking the gun from a hidden holster with his slacks and went back to Tom, towering over him.

"You're being a big girl now?" Tom smiles up at me, not even caring about the weapon I could hurt him with in my hand. "Maybe I am..." I pointed the gun to his chest with an emotionless face.

"Woah- woah- woah put the gun doooown young lady!" He overreacted with a little bit of fear and I couldn't help but smiled seeing how terrified he is. "You think I'll actually shoot you?" I asked him with a raised brow.

Yes and I'm most likey to.

"That darkness in your eyes says so!" He grinned and I shrug, "Okay..." I smile back.

"Huh?"

"You have two options." I told him and he kept smiling, wanting me to keep going, "Your first option is to just sit here... the second one is that you'll run like a baby to the Greeners' leader and tell him what I'm going to say right now..." I pressed the gun onto his chest as I felt multiple eyes behind me.

"And that is?"

"Tell them to go run and hide from me or you'll tell them to go fuck themselves up. That's all you have to do."

"How about you go fuck yourself honey!" He starts laughing again, "How about you come back home with me and we'll live a better life together. You'll be perfectly weak again for me." Tom gave me the puppy eyes.

If you say so...

I then shot his right hand, "This is for my mom," I pointed the gun to his other hand and shot him. "and this is for Daisy." I kept my eyes on him as he was screaming in pain for almost a minute and calmed himself down so he wouldn't make me feel like I now have power over him.

And he no longer has power over me.

"Re-Remember?" He pants, "that night after your graduation?" He choked and I immediately froze in place.

He'd always remind of this every time I do something he doesn't like. He was so gripped with my mom and he did the same exact thing he did to me on graduation day.

One of the worst things that could've happened and I knew I wasn't able to blame my mom about it because I eventually found out how Tom has always tried to get close to her in any way possible.

He takes his obsessions too far.

I bite my tongue and my chest raises as I tried to take a deep breath but I was still shaking. My vision goes dark and I felt the anger coming to control and block any other positive thought to not make me feel this way at all. "You know what? Fuck you." I balled up my fist tightly enough to make crescent moons on my left palm as I brought the gun to my side, no longer having the ability to shoot him.

Tom was laughing his ass off and I kicked him on the stomach making him stop when I stopped balling up my fist tightly. I suddenly pointed the gun to his chest with furrowed eyebrows. I just need to get him out of the way

Kill him! Kill him! KILL HIM!

"I wish you were dead you old fucking-"

I felt a cold hand on my wrist quickly to make me stop.

It was Harry's with the silver rings on his fingers of course. I look up at him beside me before I had a chance to shoot Tom dead.

No... why did you stop me?

Why?

"What does he mean about graduation?" He asks and I shook my head with shedding tears. "Let. Go." I warn with gritted teeth, looking over at Tom smiling at me. "What... happened?" He slowly asked again slow with his eyes on me with worry in his voice.

Just tell him.

I took another deep breath and let another tear roll down my cheek, "He... I think you know." I nearly whisper.

"I don't."

"He... take his past obsession with my mom too far that he'd compare her to me, but I stopped him when he tried and I didn't tell anyone about it... until now. He did the exact same thing to my mom and he always wanted to marry my mom and God knows what other dark fantasies he has." I turned my head back to Tom, ready to kill him. "He thinks he can get whatever the fuck he wants while I was unable to try again on running away out of San Francisco with Narc..." I muttered as my lips start to quiver. "I want him gone."

Just let me kill him, bathe in his blood even.

"Baby," Harry whispered in my ear with the rasp in his voice making my heart jump. "I'll take care of it, Devlin, let me do my job for you." He slowly take the gun from me and aimed it to Tom's head with a devilish smirk and he extends his arm was out, wanting me to get close to him into a hug to comfort me.

I rest my head onto his chest not wanting to watch Tom get killed but something else in me wanted me to watch, but I still didn't want to. I sniffed into his chest and he softly stroked his fingers on my bare back, "Shhh..." he shushed me quickly as I squeezed my eyes shut, nearly tightening my grip on his blazer.

"Make it hurt." I tremble into him.

"I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you. You're mine... you're my Devlin and you're safe with me and the others." Harry's words echoed in my head. Even though the way he said it was scary and I know what he meant. "I'm not gonna let anyone touch you."

"The scent of him, his voice, his touch all over your body... all those memories are going to fade starting now. You need to keep your mind on something else as long as I'm here because that's how it works."

"Do you understand, Darling?" He asks me and I nodded. "Y-Yeah, I understand..."

"They're coming to catch all of your asses!" Tom continued bursting out laughing but then Harry pulled the trigger as I covered my ears to not get hearing damage and there was complete silence after that. My eyes were still shut and my shaking stops as I loosen my grip.

"He just won't shut his fuckin' mouth can't he?" He pulled me off him, looked into my eyes that are now fluttering open and he wiped a tear off me without messing up my makeup, "You're alright. It's over and you're safe." He told me and I look up at him, nodding a bit.

"You alright?"

I nodded, sniffing again.

I just wish I done it myself.

But I'm happy Harry was the one to.

His gaze went soft, giving me a small smile with just a bit if hope in the heart. "Be honest with me, I wanna know if you're okay and not feeling some type of way. I don't wanna see you upset."

"Yeah," I nearly whisper, nodding again. "I'm okay... I'm okay."

"He laughs like Goofy not gonna lie." Niall chucked behind us a few feet away. "Me and Zayn will make sure Tom's body is gone in no time." He smiles proudly and went over to dead Tom.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your mother. You don't deserve that." Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks... H..." I whispered and hugged him back tightly. "No need to thank me. He's not going to be the person you'll be marring though." He kissed my cheek.

And I immediately looked up at him, parting my lips and rasing my brows. "What are you saying?" I asked him and his eyes were going a few directions as he was thinking about what he just told me.

"Did I say that out loud?"

Maybe I could marry someday and since you said you have really have a heart, I can give you the rest of mines.

Not just from love or obsession, it can both or more than that.

"Yeah, I think you did." I grinned, laughing at him a bit before we both turned heads to the door.

"Oh! Found you guys!" Victoria came leaving the door open. I smiled as Harry let me in first, "Tom is dead." I told her.

"Ew that old son of a bitch?" She scoffs, "Deserved." She spat.

I held onto Harry's hand and he looked down, "I have a feeling he'll make it to my nightmares." I muttered and Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"It's over now. If you get a nightmare, I'll be there."

Will you?

_________________________________

How are we feeeeelinnnnn???

-A

*2024* wanted to leave these AI pics I generated last year before ig Harry's name got banned literally days mater when it got so viral on Twitter 😭LOL they kinda do look funny <3 (are they low-key doing the tango wth???)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

94.9K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
362K 11.6K 79
Sometimes in life we stumble upon someone by accident who opens up an entirely different world that we never knew could exist. They change us, make u...
7 Lives Apart Par Rose

Mystère / Thriller

326 40 11
"At that time, I didn't know that fate would drag us 7 Lives Apart!" *** Rose will go to any lengths just to lure in...
341K 12.7K 87
In the world of the wealthy and powerful, an angel finds herself in need of protection, she is assigned a bodyguard - a beautiful and mysterious man...