The female partner just wants...

由 Darkknight123457

Author: Shumo Category: Through Rebirth In Three Thousand Worlds, everyone is vying to be the protagonist, an... 更多

Works related
Chapter 1
2-10
11-15
16-20
21-25
26-30
31-35
38-40
41-45
46-50
51-55
56-60
61-65
66-70
71-75
76-80
81-85
86-90
91-95
101-105
106-110
111-115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182
Chapter 183

96-100

310 2 1
由 Darkknight123457

Chapter 96 The husband who died in battle is back [Sixteen]

    Wu Youyou's words expressed the doubts in the hearts of everyone present, and everyone pricked up their ears, wanting to hear what Ling Jingyi had to say.

    After being asked by Wu Youyou, Ling Jingyi realized that she was surrounded by a large group of people, all of them looking at him and Wu Youyou with curiosity.

    Finally, Ling Jingyi remembered her character as "Second Prince of Wu Guogong in a wheelchair".

    Ling Jingyi: "..."

    After a moment of silence, Ling Jingyi said nonsense: "I don't know why, as soon as I thought you were in danger, I felt a surge of blood going straight to the dantian, and then the meridians on my body were like It was a sudden call, which made me stand up from the wheelchair without realizing it. At that time, I was so full of you, I didn't even notice that I stood up. I just wanted to come to your side quickly. , don't let you face these villains alone!"

    Hearing Ling Jingyi's answer, Wu Youyou really wanted to roll her eyes to the back of her head - pull it down, Ling Jingyi! You didn't make me stand up because you were worried!

    You are just pretending!

    But Wu Youyou resisted the urge to roll her eyes. She couldn't demolish Ling Jingyi's stage in front of many people in the Ling residence.

    When the audience heard Ling Jingyi's explanation, they couldn't help but exclaimed in amazement!

    This is true love between the second master and the second grandmother! !

    Only true love can make a man who has been in a wheelchair unable to walk upright for many years burst into inhuman potential and suddenly regain his health! !

    Invincible love! !

    ----

    In surprise everyone and Xinxian attention, Wu Jing Ling patted yo instrument shoulder, asked him: "hold enough yet a lot of people looking at it?."

    Is such a reminder lengthy Wu, Jing Ling instrument stiff hug After a while, Wu Youyou was released.

    Wu Youyou blushed and looked at her husband, then raised her hand and straightened the official hat for him: "Look at you, you are running so fast, your appearance is messed up."

    Seeing the official hat on Ling Jingyi's head, the captured Cavalry Captain discovered the problem later.

    But his jaw was dislocated and he couldn't speak at all.

    Wu Youyou sorted out Ling Jingyi's appearance, and then turned to look at the captain of the riding commander who was tied to the ground by Wu Hua Da, and said two words to him with very obvious lips -

    stupid, stupid.

    The Captain of the Cavalry saw Wu Youyou's lips.

    He immediately blushed with anger and had a thick neck, but he couldn't say a word.

    In the end, he could only roll his eyes and faint.

    ——For

    Mrs. Ling, this day was a day of joy and sorrow.

    The sad thing is that the eldest son did something stupid, and the eldest daughter-in-law, whom she liked very much, decided to leave in a fit of anger; the happy thing was that the second son, who had been in a wheelchair for several years, suddenly stood up because he heard that the second daughter-in-law was in danger. ! !

    Not only can you stand up, but you can also ride a horse! Can ride fast! !

    Yoyo is really a lucky star in their family! !

    ——Because

    of the coquettish actions of the brothers Ling Jingshu and Ling Jingyi, the Duke of Wu’s mansion, which had been silent for a while, jumped up again and became the No. 1 topic among the people in the capital after a meal.

    Although the big guy didn't know the details of Wang Ruolan's plans to reconcile with Ling Jingshu, and he didn't know what made Ling Jingyi stand up suddenly, but none of this prevented them from eating melons and discussing with relish.     ——The two direct sons of the Duke of Wu’s mansion are really awesome! ! A lady with such a good temper had to go home with Li no matter what, and one created a medical miracle and stood up straight from the wheelchair!     It seems that the feng shui of the Wu Guogong's mansion is worthy of in-depth study!

    As the vanguard of gossip in the capital, Princess Linping couldn't sit still. The moment she got the news, Princess Linping went directly to Wu Guogong's mansion and asked her close friend Wu Youyou to find out the inside story.

    Regarding her husband's affairs, Wu Youyou couldn't talk too much with Princess Linping. She just used one sentence: "After Jingyi came back, she has been seeing an imperial doctor, and she has been rehabilitated with medicines. It's just an introduction." Princess Linping was sent away.

    Princess Linping grew up in the deep palace, she is not the one who can't see the situation and gossip blindly.

    From Wu Youyou's attitude and Ling Jingyi's special identity, Princess Linping guessed some reasons. So she didn't ask for more details, she just followed Wu Youyou's meaning and skipped over the medical miracle that happened to Ling Jingyi.

    Then, Princess Linping happily ate the melons of Wang Ruolan and Ling Jingshu.

    Although Mrs. Ling was overjoyed when Ling Jingyi regained her ability to walk upright that day, she did not forget the **** things her eldest son did.

    After calling Ling Jingshu home, Mrs. Ling directly opened a court at home and asked Fuliu and Ling Jingshu to confront each other. He also ordered someone to take the sachet that Ling Jingshu was wearing every day, and take it apart to see.

    Sure enough, the sachets are all stuffed with blood-activating and stasis-removing substances such as red and musk.

    At first, Ling Jingshu insisted that he had done nothing to frame Wang Ruolan, but after seeing the contents of the sachet, Ling Jingshu immediately changed his attitude and directly admitted the guilt!

    Ling Jingshu's attitude made Mrs. Ling mad! !

    Mrs. Ling asked the family law on the spot, and slapped the eldest son severely.

    After cleaning up Ling Jingshu, Mrs. Ling turned to clean up Fu Liu again.

    Mrs. Ling didn't care about the three-seven-two-one, and she directly ordered Steward Zhang to take Fu Liu out of Beijing and sell it to a kiln in the countryside!

    Who knew that Madam Ling gave her order, and Ling Jingshu, who was knocked to the ground, struggled, stopped in front of Fuliu, and scolded—with me here, who would dare to touch her! !

    After reprimanding the servants of the Ling family, Ling Jingshu and Mrs. Ling were more sincere - Mother, you don't have Fuliu's betrayal contract, you have no right to deal with her! !

    If you dare to sell Fuliu to the kiln, I will dare to report to the official!

    Today, the sages are wise and wise, and the laws are strict. The emperor breaks the law and the common people are guilty. If you really break the law, the Dali Temple will never take the face of our Wu Guogongfu and sentence you lightly!

    Anyway, it's the face of the Ling family that loses, it's hard for everyone to live together!

    Hearing Wu Youyou say this, Princess Linping was so angry that she wanted to flip the table! !

    "Ling Jingshu is stupid [beep--]!!" Princess Linping swears directly, "This Fuliu is not a good person at all!! Why does he want to protect her so desperately?! Even if it is against his own mother, Are you willing to do anything?!"

    Wu Youyou spread her hands and said, "This is probably what love looks like."

    Princess Linping was chilled by Wu Youyou's cold joke.

    Rolling her eyes at Wu Youyou and complaining "I can't stand you", Princess Linping angrily patted the table and said, "Your sister-in-law's temper is too soft!! Just walk away like this? Isn't it? It's cheap for that pair of dogs and men?!! If I were her, I would have turned the house upside down!! Let's see where Ling Jingshu's face can go!!"

    Wu Youyou sighed and defended Wang Ruolan: "Sister-in-law I don't want my parents-in-law and my mother-in-law to be embarrassed. After all, this matter is really going to start a riot. In the end, shouldn't my father-in-law and my mother-in-law help Ling Jingshu deal with the aftermath? "

    I don't care! Whoever makes me unhappy, don't even think about being happy!"

    After speaking, Princess Linping scolded Ling Jingshu, a scumbag, before she was relieved.

    After eating the Ling family's melon, Princess Linping's curiosity was greatly satisfied. Seeing that it was getting late, Princess Linping got up and said goodbye to Wu Youyou.

    Before leaving, Princess Linping repeatedly told Wu Youyou that if Ling Jingshu and Fuliu have anything to follow, remember to tell her as soon as possible! !

    Wu Youyou reluctantly agreed.

    When Wu Youyou Song Princess Linping went out, she happened to bump into Ling Jingyi who was returning from get off work.

    The circle of nobility in the capital is so large, Ling Jingyi and Princess Linping have known each other since childhood.

    Seeing Ling Jingyi walking towards Wu Youyou like an enclave, and then hugging her shoulders naturally, Princess Linping couldn't help winking at Ling Jingyi: "'Medical miracle', are you back?"

    Facing Princess Linping's teasing, Ling Jingyi one With a calm face: "What's the princess?"

    "No, no." Princess Linping waved her hands again and again, then waved at Wu Youyou, and said, "I won't disturb the sweetness of your husband and wife~ I'm leaving~!! Remember to call me if something happens!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Got it! Let's go!!"

    Watching Princess Linping jump up on the carriage and leave, Ling Jingyi turned to look at His wife, asked her: "The princess said something...what is it?"

    Wu Youyou shrugged her shoulders: "What else could it be? Of course it's the little thing in your elder brother's house!"

    Hearing Wu Youyou talking about Ling Jingshu , Ling Jingyi touched the tip of her nose rather uncomfortably, and asked her, "...Could it be that the princess has a bad opinion of me because of what eldest brother did?"

    Wu Youyou turned her head and glanced at Ling Jingyi: "You care about the princess' evaluation of you?"

    Ling Jingyi smiled and shook her head: "No. I'm worried that the princess' evaluation of me will affect you, and then affect the relationship between our husband and wife."

    Wu Youyou was amused by Ling Jingyi .

    "Hey!" Wu Youyou pretended to be annoyed, reached out and punched Ling Jingyi's chest, "Can you have some confidence in me?! Am I such an easily influenced person?!"

    Ling Jingyi grabbed his wife's hand and sighed, "Isn't this just in case?"

    "You have so many reasons!" Wu Youyou angered Ling Jingyi, and then asked him, "Why did you come back so early today? ?"

    After a pause, Wu Youyou added: "You have been back quite early these days, so you are not afraid that the emperor will blame you for neglecting your official duties?"

    Ling Jingyi took Wu Youyou's hand and walked side by side with her to the couple's residence Go: "Although you caught a group of people who pretended to be my subordinates, such as the captain, but they were all stubborn, no matter how hard we tortured, they would not recruit the mastermind behind the scenes. I'm worried about them. I will attack you again, so I quickly finish everything and go home early to accompany you."

    "Jingyi, you are too nervous!" Wu Youyou squeezed her husband's fingertips and comforted him, "Then After what happened in Japan, didn't you secretly assign a group of experts to guard our Duke Wu's mansion? I'm also honest, staying at home and not going out, and there won't be any more accidents."

    "But... I'm still worried." Ling Jingyi held Wu Youyou's hand tightly, her voice a little hoarse, "Every time I think about what happened that day, I can't help but be afraid. I think, if You weren't careful that day, the thieves caught them with their tricks... I..."

    Having said that, Ling Jingyi bit her lower lip and stopped the topic.

    He didn't dare to imagine.

    "Oh! Why do you always like to think so much?! I'm not at peace, is there nothing?!" Wu Youyou explained Ling Jingyi, "The past is over, don't think about it anymore. !"

    Ling Jingyi sighed and said nothing.

    Seeing Ling Jingyi's mood was a little down, Wu Youyou gave him a few more lenient words, and then changed the subject: "Jingyi, when I was just talking to Linping about the things in the house of the elder brother and sister-in-law, it was the first time I had the idea of ​​eating melons and eating melons. It's a bad feeling, it's never been like this before..."

    I used to be happy eating melons! !

    Wu Youyou's words made Ling Jingyi smile slightly.

    "Yuyou, the reason why you feel this way is because the protagonist of the gossip is someone close to you. You like sister-in-law, so you will be unhappy when you hear bad news from her."

    Ling Jingyi slowly explained to Wu Youyou road.

    Wu Youyou nodded in agreement: "Well, I think so too." After a

    pause, Wu Youyou added: "But fortunately, my sister-in-law is relieved. I heard that people from the Wang family will come to our house early in the morning to sign and leave the book. , and then took away all the dowry that my sister-in-law didn't have time to take away when she left last time. As soon as I signed with Li Shu, my sister-in-law is free."

    "Yes." Ling Jingyi replied to his wife, and then said, "Like a sister-in-law's temperament. A good person, she will definitely meet someone who is suitable for her in the future."

    Wu Youyou replied happily, "Yeah!" Surely !

Chapter 97 The husband who died in battle is back [Seventeen]

    That time, after Ling Jingyi stood up in front of everyone, Wu Youyou asked him if he wanted to go back to the wheelchair.

    Ling Jingyi replied: "No need. Originally I was in a wheelchair to paralyze my opponents. But now they are all attacking you, it can be seen that they have already discovered my existence and know that I am doing something unfavorable to them. Then I will not continue. It 's necessary to pretend."     Ling Jingyi grimaced in pain, but still did not forget to justify herself: "This is an accident! Besides, I just dislocated my arm, just connect it!"     "You can fool me! "

    Wu Youyou nodded, thought for a moment, and then asked Ling Jingyi nervously, "Aren't you very dangerous outside?!" The

    rebels all know that you are tracking them down!

    Ling Jingyi smiled and patted Wu Youyou's little head and replied, "Don't worry, I'm fine."

    After that, seeing Wu Youyou's still worried face, Ling Jingyi added: "You think, I'm practicing martial arts. He has good fists and kicks, and his five senses are sharp, so he will be able to avoid all dangers. What's more, there are so many people around me who are protecting me. If those people want to hurt me in the slightest, I'm afraid it will be harder than reaching the sky."

    "Really? "

    Wu Youyou is still a little suspicious.

    "Really." Ling Jingyi solemnly replied to Wu Youyou, "Yuyou, you believe me, I will be safe."

    ——Seeing

    her husband reassuring herself that she was fine, Wu Youyou had no other choice but to do so. Trust him for now.

    Who knew that Ling Jingyi was actually an old general on the stage with flags on his back.

    The day after Ling Jingyi made his promise to Wu Youyou, he came home with his broken arm.

    Seeing that her husband was injured, Wu Youyou's face turned pale.

    When asked, it was Ling Jingyi's horse who was suddenly frightened and fell him off the horse's back. Wu Youyou was distressed and speechless. When changing the dressing for Ling Jingyi, she just patted his swollen arm: "Is it safe and sound?! Broke my hand today?!"

    Wu Youyou angrily gave Ling Jingyi took the medicine, although she was very angry, but in the end, she still couldn't bear his pain, and put her movements very lightly.

    After taking care of Ling Jingyi's injury, Wu Youyou stared at Ling Jingyi and waved her fist: "Alright! This time it was an accident! If you look back and you are still injured, I will hit you!"

    Ling Jingyi grabbed it with a smile . He grabbed Wu Youyou's wrist, pulled her fist in front of him and kissed her, nodded and said, "Okay, ma'am. I will never be hurt again."

    Although Ling Jingyi swears by it, every time he promises it is Inserting the flag into himself.

    The next day, when Ling Jingyi came back from the yamen, while passing under the archway, the stone on the archway fell.

    Fortunately, Ling Jingyi reacted quickly and was agile, so she avoided the stone before it fell on her.

    Later, Ling Jingyi also encountered a cold arrow that was suddenly released from a street corner, a water tank that suddenly exploded in the yamen... and all kinds of seemingly unexpected dangers.

    In addition to Ling Jingyi, Wu Guogong and Ling Jingshu, who often go out, also encountered strange accidents.

    Even Ling Jingfang, the concubine's younger brother, was implicated.

    Fortunately, the father and son of the Ling family are all martial arts practitioners, with good skills, and they have avoided these disasters. But the incident happened suddenly, and he still suffered from some flesh and blood.

    Although Wu Youyou scolded Ling Jingyi for not keeping his promise and not protecting himself well, his body still changed the medicine for Ling Jingyi's injury honestly.

    On this day, Wu Youyou finally couldn't help shedding tears when she saw the redness and swelling on Ling Jingyi's legs.

    Ling Jingyi hated his wife's tears the most, and even panicked: "Oh, Yoyo, don't cry! Don't look at the black spots on my legs, but in fact it doesn't hurt at all!"

    Wu Youyou burst into tears He looked at Ling Jingyi, choked up, and said, "You said, what are you doing when you come back?! If you continued to fake death and hid your body to track down the rebel leader, how could you be suspected and hurt so much?! "

    With that said, Wu Youyou lifted up Ling Jingyi's sleeve, and when she saw the injury on his arm, her tears fell even more fiercely: "The old injury of the past two days has not healed, and this is a new injury..."

    Ling Jingyi was in a hurry. I wiped Wu Youyou's tears for a long time, and found that she was just like water. She couldn't stop her tears. In the end, she could only sigh softly, and stretched out her hand to hug Wu Youyou into her arms.

    "Silly Youyou, why is it bad for me to come back?" Ling Jingyi hugged Wu Youyou gently and whispered in her ear, "If I didn't come back, how would I know that you were so worried about me, that you liked me so much? What about me?"

    Wu Youyou blushed at Ling Jingyi's words, then raised her hand and hammered him on the back: "Skinless and shameless! You know that you take advantage of me and my mouth!"

    Ling Jingyi smiled: "Could it be that Am I wrong? Don't you worry that I don't like me?"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Humph!!"

    Although her face looked unhappy, Wu Youyou still raised her head A hand came to wrap around Ling Jingyi's waist.

    "You just rely on me to like you, but you can bully me!"

    Wu Youyou muttered in Ling Jingyi's arms.

    Hearing Wu Youyou's sudden confession, Ling Jingyi was stunned for a moment, then smiled and raised her eyebrows.

    Bowing her head and kissing Wu Youyou's forehead, Ling Jingyi answered her gently, "Then for the sake of my love for you so much, please forgive me."

    "Yeah." Wu Youyou replied in a muffled voice Ling Jingyi said, "Because you love me so much, I forgive you."

    ——This

    night, I don't know if it was stimulated by Ling Jingyi's injury, but Wu Youyou was extraordinarily enthusiastic when she was gentle.

    When the passion faded, Wu Youyou snuggled into Ling Jingyi's arms and discussed with him, "Jingyi, let's have a baby."

    Wu Youyou's words were somewhat unexpected to Ling Jingyi.

    After a while, he responded to Wu Youyou: "Why do you suddenly want a child?"

    In the flickering candlelight, Wu Youyou said softly, "I don't know. I just thought of it suddenly. I just thought, we Why do you want to have two children, a boy and a girl. The children's face, mouth, nose, eyebrows are like you or me, but the eyes have to follow you. Your eyes are bright and have God, the eyelashes are long and dense, and they are very beautiful. It would be a pity if the children didn't inherit it..."

    Wu Youyou talked to Ling Jingyi about her expectations for the children, and even enlightened them when they grew up. What books to read and whom to join the famous teachers have a clear plan.

    And Ling Jingyi quietly hugged his wife and listened to her plans for the children's future.

    Finally, Wu Youyou finished talking about the children getting married and having children, and she finally stopped.

    Wu Youyou raised her head from Ling Jingyi's arms cheerfully and asked him, "Jingyi, what do you think of my arrangement for the children? Is it appropriate? Do you have anything to add?"

    Ling Jingyi smiled and lowered her voice. Turning his head, he gently placed a kiss on Wu Youyou's forehead: "I'll leave the children's affairs to you. You can handle it as you please."

    "Okay! That's it!" She shook her head, "Then let's stop talking nonsense, let's do the real thing!"

    Wu Youyou's words made Ling Jingyi stunned for a moment: "Really? What are you doing?"

    Wu Youyou smiled, raised her head and kissed Ling Jingyi: "What else can I do? The truth?! Of course it's having a baby!!"

    Ling Jingyi: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "Come on dear! We have to work harder!!"

    Wu Youyou's words made Ling Jingyi laugh.

    Raising her hand and hooking the back of Wu Youyou's head, Ling Jingyi kissed her back affectionately.

    "Good."

    ———

    But Wu Youyou and Ling Jingyi worked hard for more than a month, but nothing came of it.

    Wu Youyou, who came to the aunt, faced her surging aunt, and couldn't help but fell into contemplation - Jingyi and I have high frequency several times a day, how come we still didn't get the trick? !

    Is he not good, or am I not good? !

    Or... none of us? ! !

    ——As

    a young man from the future with scientific thoughts and advanced concepts, Wu Youyou decided to see a doctor for treatment when he was sick, and continue to work hard if he was not sick.

    Thinking about it, Wu Youyou asked Princess Linping to help, and secretly invited Imperial Physician Liu from the imperial hospital in the palace to Wu Guogong's mansion.

    Because Princess Linping didn't explain to Imperial Doctor Liu what kind of disease she was treating to Wu Youyou in advance, so when she saw Wu Youyou, Imperial Doctor Liu was puzzled: "Mrs. General, you look very good, just look at you. A very healthy person... This is called an old man coming here, what kind of disease are you looking for?"

    ——Wu Youyou is the wife of a brave general in the southwest, so Imperial Physician Liu called her "Mrs. General".

    Wu Youyou was not such a thin-skinned woman. When she heard Imperial Physician Liu's question, she didn't go around in circles with Imperial Physician Liu, and went straight to the subject: "Tian Physician Liu, my husband and I's married life is quite normal, It's even quite a lot. But why have I been married for so long, yet I haven't been able to conceive a child?"

    Hearing Wu Youyou's words, Imperial Physician Liu was stunned for a moment, then blurted out and asked, "Eh?! Have I mentioned it to you?!"

    Seeing the reaction of Imperial Physician Liu, Wu Youyou couldn't help but startled: "What did he tell me?"

    "Say he is taking Shuhua Powder!" Imperial Physician Liu replied to Wu Youyou, "More than three months ago, the general asked the old man what medicine could prevent a man from becoming pregnant after taking it. So the old man prescribed him this Shu Hua San!"

Chapter 98 The husband who died in battle is back [18]

    Imperial Physician Liu's words made both Wu Youyou and Princess Linping dumbfounded.

    As if he didn't notice what was wrong with the two of them, Imperial Physician Liu continued to talk to himself: "This General Ling is too strange! It's always women who want to take this contraceptive decoction. He's good, he asked about the men's contraceptive prescription. Here it comes! At that time, the old man thought that the old man was old and his ears were broken. He didn't hear General Ling's words clearly, and even confirmed with him several times before confirming that he was indeed using this recipe. Fortunately, the old man has knowledge Guangbo, I have seen Shu Hua San in ancient books, and I generally remember the formula, otherwise I really can’t solve General Ling’s urgent need!”

    After saying this long paragraph, Imperial Physician Liu suddenly remembered the purpose of his trip. He turned his head to comfort Wu Youyou and said, "Don't worry, Madam General, this old man has always been cautious about taking medicine. This Shu Hua San will only greatly reduce the vitality of men's blood and blood, and will not harm the body. If you and General Ling plan to have children, Then let the general stop the medicine."

    ——Although

    Imperial Physician Liu answered the doubts that Wu Youyou and Ling Jingyi had not had children for so long after their marriage, but everyone came, Princess Linping still gave the medicine according to Imperial Physician Liu. Wu Youyou checked it carefully, and only after confirming that Wu Youyou was healthy and that her pregnancy was absolutely fine, did she let him go.

    As soon as Imperial Physician Liu left, Princess Linping approached Wu Youyou excitedly and said to her, "Yuyou, what are you thinking about as a man?! You are actually taking the contraceptive soup behind your back!"

    Wu Youyou was also full of thoughts. Question mark: "I'm not the roundworm in his stomach, how do I know what he thinks?!"

    Speaking of which, Wu Youyou recalled the conversations she had had with Ling Jingyi before, and added: "However, we discussed before. I have given birth a few times. I asked him what if I can't give birth, and he said it's fine."

    The corner of Princess Linping's mouth twitched fiercely: "What's so good about not having a child? Didn't he see your sister-in-law being criticized for not being able to give birth? He still thinks it's fine?!"

    After saying this, Princess Linping gave a "uh" and corrected her slip of the tongue: "You Former sister-in-law, former sister-in-law!"

    Wang Ruolan and Ling Jingshu reconciled, and they are no longer Wu Youyou's sister-in-law.

    Wu Youyou thought about it for a while, and probably understood the meaning of Ling Jingyi's actions: "Jingyi told me that he thinks that women's childbirth is a gate of hell, and he doesn't want me to face such danger..."

    Wu Youyou couldn't bear it Zhan frowned - but...why didn't he discuss it with me beforehand? !

    Princess Linping exclaimed, and then gave Wu Youyou a thumbs up: "Yuyou, you have a vicious eye for choosing a man! This Ling Jingyi really loves you!"

    "Based on my 20 years of experience as a princess, I have never had a man around me who would consider the difficulty of giving birth to a woman! Those men would only say that the life of a woman who is infertile is not complete; it is normal to have a child, so how can she not be in pain to reflect the greatness of her mother? !"

    When Princess Linping spoke of her indignation, she really spat on the ground, as if she was spurning those selfish men: "It's not that they were born or that they were in pain, of course they don't care!!"

    Princess Linping said more and more Anger, her thoughts diverged like hers, and she immediately took Ling Jingshu into the seat: "Just like your elder brother! I never thought about Wang Ruolan's body! I didn't even think about her mood!! A woman's miscarriage is also very painful, how can he be a little bit? They don't even pity Wang Ruolan, and they go out and engage with other women!! Bah—! Scumbag!!"

    Princess Linping scolded Ling Jingshu in Wu Youyou's room, still not relieved, and stood up angrily to meet Wu Youyou left, saying that she was going to go into the palace to speak ill of Ling Jingshu to the emperor, and let the emperor come forward to clean up the scumbag Ling Jingshu!

    Wu Youyou and Princess Linping have known each other for so long, knowing that no one can stop her when she has a violent temper, so she reluctantly sends Princess Linping away.

    Not long after Princess Linping left, Ling Jingyi rushed home from the yamen, and came to look for Wu Youyou as soon as she entered the door: "Yuyou, I heard that Princess Linping brought the imperial physician to the residence to see you... But your body has Where are you uncomfortable?!"

    Seeing Ling Jingyi's nervous appearance, Wu Youyou was still annoyed that he didn't discuss with herself and secretly ate Shu Hua San, but now his anger disappeared.

    "I'm fine, don't worry."

    Wu Youyou took Ling Jingyi's hand and comforted him.

    Ling Jingyi had a look of disbelief: "Yuyou, don't hide it from me because you're worried about me! I'm your husband, and I should share weal and woe with you."

    Speaking of which, Ling Jingyi bit her lower lip, her expression a little nervous "What did Imperial Doctor Liu say?"

    Seeing that Ling Jingyi didn't believe her words, Wu Youyou sighed helplessly: "Doctor Liu said that I eat well, sleep well, and I am in good health! He also said, if you Stop that Shu Hua San, our husband and wife will definitely be hit with one blow!"

    When he heard the words "Shu Hua San", Ling Jingyi's expression instantly stiffened.

    After a moment of silence, Ling Jingyi asked Wu Youyou, "Yuyou...you all know?"

    "Yes." Wu Youyou nodded, "And not only did I know about your taking Shuhuasan, I also guessed you The purpose of taking Shuhuasan."

    After speaking, Wu Youyou stepped forward, leaned into Ling Jingyi's arms, and asked him softly, "Jingyi, why don't you want children?"

    "This matter... a long story. ." Ling Jingyi sighed and put her arms around his wife: "After I was rescued from the Qianjiang River, I lived in a small village by the river for more than a month, recovering from my injuries."

    Ling Jingyi never mentioned this to Wu Youyou . In the past, Wu Youyou was a little stunned.

    "In the past month or so, three women in the village gave birth. Among them, two died due to dystocia, and neither the child nor the adults were saved; one was lucky enough to survive, but was also severely injured, the doctor said. She shouldn't be able to do heavy work in the future." Ling Jingyi told his wife what she had seen and heard, "Before that, I, in the palace of the capital, had never been so close to a woman giving birth. She had given birth, but the doctor always said that her health would get better after a while of rest, so I thought that in this day and age, giving birth is an easy thing for a woman."

    "Later, I heard the old man in the village talking about the village's past. The old man told I, after the babies in the village are born, less than seven or eight out of ten survive, that is, two or three out of ten newborns die prematurely. And many more babies simply cannot wait for the day of delivery. It was lost due to various reasons. It is said that women gave birth through the gate of hell, but luckily they were created from the gate of hell, but they may not be able to keep the child."

    "Since that time, I have been in awe of women giving birth. But I still feel lucky that the mothers and babies in the village cannot survive because the environment they live in is too bad. If they are powerful families Your wife and children will definitely not end up like this."

    "I came back to you later. I saw Ziying, the maid in my elder brother's house, had a difficult childbirth, one corpse and two lives, and I knew what I was thinking. How naive—even though Ziying is not her eldest brother's concubine, but she is pregnant with her eldest brother's flesh and blood, how can she be careless about giving birth? It can be seen that in the face of life and death, there is no difference between poverty and wealth."

    "Also It was after hearing the news of Zi Ying's dystocia death, I went to see Imperial Doctor Liu and asked him to get this Shu Hua San."

    Having said that, Ling Jingyi shrank her arms and hugged Wu Youyou tightly in her arms.

    As if afraid of losing her, he held her so tightly, so tightly.

    "Yuyou, what I said to you before was not a joke - if you were to face such a big risk for the child you never met... then I would rather he not come into this world."

    "I want you It's safe and sound for the rest of my life."

Chapter 99 The husband who died in battle is back [Nineteen]

    Hearing Ling Jingyi's words, Wu Youyou's little bit of anger disappeared.

    She has forgiven Ling Jingyi for taking Shuhuasan behind her back.

    But...

    "I'll let you go this time." Wu Youyou pinched her husband's arm, "If you're like this again in the future, you can make up your own mind without discussing it with me, and I'm not finished with you! "

    Ling Jingyi smiled.

    She lowered her head and placed a kiss on his wife's forehead, Ling Jingyi responded to her: "Yes, follow Madam's teaching."

    ——Princess

    Linping is a person who eats melons from beginning to end. A few days later, Princess Linping visited Wu Youyou again to learn about the follow-up of Ling Jingyi taking Shu Hua San.

    After listening to Wu Youyou talking about the cause and effect of the incident, Rao is Princess Linping, who is so well-informed and has eaten melons that can circle the earth twice, and can't help but sigh at Ling Jingyi's performance: "This Ling Jingyi is very affectionate. Righteous man! Youyou marry him, it's not a loss!"

    After Princess Linping complimented Ling Jingyi generously, she suddenly thought of a question: "But Yoyo, if Ling Jingyi keeps taking that Shuhua San, you two have never had children, what would you do with those long-tongued women outside?! Wang Ruolan was in those days. Isn't it because you can't get pregnant, you are criticized in every way?!"

    Wu Youyou smiled and said, "I mentioned this to Jingyi."

    Princess Linping was excited: "What did Ling Jingyi say?"

    "Jingyi said , if someone is so boring to arrange me, he will let Imperial Physician Liu come forward to help with the show, and let people outside think that he is infertile..."

    Princess Linping was amused by Wu Youyou's words: "Ling Jingyi is pulling down. Son! I can bear others thinking he can't... Hahahahahaha! But you really belong!!"

    Wu Youyou shrugged and spread her hands, making an innocent look like "I have nothing to do with me": "Anyway, it's not the first time he's been attacked. I thought it wouldn't work. When he just came back to the capital from the southwest, he didn't have the same room with me for more than half a month. At that time, there were rumors that he couldn't do it in the Ling family. "

    "Hahahaha, hahahahaha-" Hearing what Wu Youyou said, Princess Linping laughed so hard that she couldn't get up on the table, "Absolutely! Yoyo! The husband you are looking for is amazing too!! "

    Ling Jingyi, it's really yours!

    ——After

    all, Princess Linping laughed enough and stopped.

    Professional eating melons is like Princess Linping. After gossiping happily, she naturally wants to dig out the truth of the matter.

    "Hey, Yoyo, let's not talk about these stupid things." Princess Linping suddenly came to Wu Youyou, hooked her shoulder, and asked her mysteriously, "Tell me the truth— —Ling Jingyi, is it okay?"

    Wu Youyou was choked by the question of Princess Linping.

    Pretending to look fiercely at Princess Linping, Wu Youyou asked her back: "What about you and the concubine? Is the concubine okay?"

    "It's okay!" Princess Linping replied generously to Wu Youyou, "I and the concubine are the same. Seven or eight in one night | Ninety times!" After a

    pause, Princess Linping added: "If the concubine fails, I will leave him again!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "That's still The concubine is more powerful. When I look back, I will make Jingyi work harder and try to catch up with the concubine!"

    Princess Linping: "Don't come! You are off topic with me again! It's time to talk about you!"

    Wu Youyou: "... ..."

    Princess Linping: "So can Ling Jingyi be able to do it?! He, to the end, can you do it?!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: =. =

    ——Finally

    , Wu Youyou was forced by Princess Linping's lewd power and admitted that Ling Jingyi was "very good".

    After getting this exact answer from her friend, Princess Linping let go of Wu Youyou with satisfaction.

    Then, Princess Linping opened a new topic of gossip: "Yuyou, is there any news about your elder brother and his outer room recently?"

    "I think you came to me this time mainly to listen to my elder brother's gossip. Right?" Wu Youyou glanced at Princess Linping helplessly, and then replied as she meant, "After Fuliu came to the house last time, didn't mother-in-law imprison her in the firewood house in the backyard? Who knew that the eldest brother bribed the servants who took care of Fuliu over there, and secretly ran to the firewood room to meet Fuliu privately every day..."

    "Ah—! Disgusting!!"

    Princess Linping couldn't help but put on a disgusting expression. expression.

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Wu Youyou: "...Then you still ask me?"

    Princess Linping: "Hey! Disgusting is disgusting, but you still have to eat melons!! Go on! I will try my best to endure it. Endure!!"

    Wu Youyou: "..."

    Muttering "I really can't stand you", Wu Youyou continued to say: "Later, mother-in-law found out about the private meeting between eldest brother and Fuliu, and was furious. , once again ordered Fuliu to be driven far away. The elder brother turned against Fuliu and his mother-in-law again, so angry that the mother-in-law resorted to family methods and slapped him fiercely with a wicker."

    Princess Linping heard it all for her. Mrs. Ling became depressed: "It's not a problem for your mother-in-law to always be like this! Someone has to take care of Ling Jingyi, right?!"

    Wu Youyou nodded in agreement: "Mother-in-law is also almost fifty years old, where is it? It can withstand such a toss. Later, someone suggested to the mother-in-law to find a powerful daughter-in-law for the eldest brother, and let his daughter-in-law come to control him and the fox spirit Fuliu."

    "Which girl is so unlucky?! Take over the mess in Ling Jingshu's house?!" Princess Linping was unhappy, "Your mother-in-law won't accept this opinion?! Isn't this a scourge?!"

    In this regard, Wu Youyou is very open: "eldest brother is already a person who wants to marry a second time, and because of such filthy things and divorce, people who want to come to a rich and noble family are unwilling to marry a girl to him. Therefore, the eldest brother's daughter-in-law must have been chosen from a family far inferior to our Ling family. Those people can cling to our Ling family, and their daughter can be the mistress of the house in a wealthy family. The scenery is infinite, why not do it? Mother-in-law and they are just taking what they need."

    Princess Linping was persuaded by Wu Youyou's words: "...It seems that you are right..."

    Seeing Princess Linping's tangled appearance, Wu Youyou He smiled: "Don't worry about my elder brother's house, just treat him like a melon and eat it! There's no need to worry about his mistakes."

    Princess Linping is a person who is easy to think about.

    Wu Youyou said this, and Princess Linping immediately became happy again: "Well! You are right!"

    ——Although

    there seems to be a lot of things happening around, life is still going on in an orderly manner.

    Wu Youyou can feel that the capital has not been very peaceful recently.

    Ling Jingyi began to leave early and return late, sometimes even staying home for three or four days.

    Wu Youyou was very worried about him.

    Even though she knew that she shouldn't interfere with her husband's work, Wu Youyou couldn't help but ask Ling Jingyi, "You've been so busy lately... But the rebel leader has eyes on him?"

    Ling Jingyi never knew anything about his wife.

    "Yes, we led the snake out of the hole." Ling Jingyi nodded and said, "I can capture him in a few days." Hearing Ling     Jingyi

    's answer, Wu Youyou couldn't help but get excited: "Really?!"

This reaction made me laugh: "Why, are you so happy to catch the traitor leader?"

    Wu Youyou jumped up and took her husband's arm and said, "I don't have this ambition. I just thought, if you catch the bad guy, you don't have to work so hard, and you won't be able to go home for three days."

    Ling Jingyi was taken aback by Wu Youyou's words.

    But he reacted immediately.

    "Yuyou..." Ling Jingyi held Wu Youyou's hand with shame, "I'm too busy these days, so I don't have time to accompany you..."

    Wu Youyou shook his head with a smile and replied to Ling Jingyi, "The food king Lu, the matter of loyalty to the king. These are your duties, and you should handle them well. I am not the kind of unreasonable person, I know which is more important, and I will not blame you."

    Ling Jingyi smiled . He smiled and put his wife in his arms: "When the dust settles, I will leave to the emperor and take you out to play. We will go to Suzhou and Hangzhou, Yangzhou, Jinling... Wherever you want to go, we will go."

    Hearing Ling Jingyi's words, Wu Youyou was even happier: "Okay!! I've been suffocated to death after staying in the capital for so long!! Let's go out to play!"

    Ling Jingyi solemnly nodded to Wu Youyou: "Well, let's go out to play."

    Hand in hand, we will appreciate the magnificent beauty of this great country.

    ——While

    Wu Youyou and Ling Jingyi were thinking about the happy life after catching the rebel leader, Ling Jingyi’s confidant guard suddenly rushed in front of him—

    “General, something is bad, the emperor is in the palace. Dark thorn!!"

    The author has something to say:

    There should be two or three chapters left, and this story is over~

Chapter 100 The husband who died in battle is back [twenty]

    Hearing this news, Ling Jingyi's face suddenly froze: "What's wrong with the emperor?!"

    "If you return to the general, the imperial physicians are rescuing the emperor in the palace! But... the emperor's injury is very dangerous!"

    Ling Jingyi knew that the matter was urgent, and when Even in response to the general who came to spread the word: "You go back to the palace first, and arrange for everyone in the Yulin Army to guard the palace, and don't let anyone enter the palace...especially the princes of His Highness, who are watching closely. Let me go! I'll change clothes immediately and enter the palace immediately!"

    The soldier replied "Yes" to Ling Jingyi and immediately got up and left.

    Ling Jingyi turned around and went back to the room to change.

    Wu Youyou followed Ling Jingyi and entered the back room.

    At this time, the night was very deep. Originally, Ling Jingyi and Wu Youyou had a bath early in the morning, and they were not in a hurry to sleep, so they chatted in the corridor.

    When Ling Jingyi was changing into the palace uniform, Wu Youyou couldn't help but stepped forward and asked, "Jingyi, is your trip...will it be dangerous?"

    Wu Youyou's words made Ling Jingyi move.

    However, he still smiled and turned his head to comfort Wu Youyou: "Don't worry, I'm still very safe in Beijing."

    Although Ling Jingyi said so, Wu Youyou could see from his micro-expression that it was not what he said. So simple.

    Wu Youyou remembered the words that Ling Jingyi specifically told his subordinates to keep an eye on the princes.

    Could it be that... the leader of the rebel army is one of several princes? !

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou's eyes blushed instantly.

    It is said that it is the most ruthless imperial family, and there is no shortage of blood and blood among the royals in the past dynasties.

    But their heavenly father and son killed each other and involved our family Jingyi for what? !

    Wu Youyou hates the emperor's father and son to death!

    While Wu Youyou was confused, Ling Jingyi quickly changed her clothes.

    Putting on his riding boots, he took the token and the imperial sword, Ling Jingyi was about to go out, but when he looked up, he saw Wu Youyou's red bunny-like eyes.

    Ling Jingyi was stunned for a moment, and then she was at a loss: "Yuyou, Youyou, why are you crying?!"

    After saying this, Ling Jingyi thought about why Wu Youyou might be crying, and quickly comforted her again: "Don't worry, this time really It's not dangerous, really! I'm just on duty in the palace, the palace is filled with people from our Yulin army, I won't be in danger..."

    Wu Youyou originally just had tears in her eyes, but Ling Jingyi said this, Tears could no longer hold, and "suddenly" fell down.

    Ling Jingyi's heart suddenly stabbed: "Yuyou..."

    Wu Youyou quickly wiped the tears on her face, and pulled Ling Jingyi out of the house: "Don't worry about me, you can go into the palace, there are many more in the palace. Things are waiting for you to deal with!"

    Between words, Wu Youyou had already dragged Ling Jingyi out of the door.

    "Go back quickly, I'll wait for you to return safely at home."

    ——The

    situation was urgent, Ling Jingyi knew that it was not suitable for her to tangle with her wife about her tears.

    Immediately, Ling Jingyi nodded at Wu Youyou and replied, "Don't worry, I will definitely come back with all my hair."

    After speaking, Ling Jingyi hugged Wu Youyou hard, and turned to leave.

    When Ling Jingyi stepped down the hand-copying veranda, Wu Youyou suddenly felt blessed and called him: "Jingyi, wait."

    Ling Jingyi paused, stood still and turned around: "What's wrong?"

    Wu Youyou quickly caught up with him Go, while pulling off the headband that he used to tie the ends of his hair when he slept, he took Ling Jingyi's hand and tied the headband to Ling Jingyi's wrist: "Be careful."

    Wu Youyou's behavior made Ling Jingyi stunned for a moment. .

    Speaking of which, Ling Jingyi specially bought this hairband for Wu Youyou. Light blue, light in texture, with a few pink and white peach blossoms embroidered at the end of the strap, delicate and elegant, and unusually graceful.

    "Youyou..." When

    Ling Jingyi wanted to say something, Wu Youyou raised her head, stood on tiptoe, and gave a precious kiss under the corner of his lips.

    "Go quickly, don't make your soldiers wait too long."

    Wu Youyou looked at her husband and said.

    Ling Jingyi hesitated for a moment, but still swallowed the words through gritted teeth.

    She lowered her head and quickly dropped a kiss on Wu Youyou's forehead. Ling Jingyi said to her, "Wait for me to come back."

    Wu Youyou looked at Ling Jingyi with burning eyes and said, "You come back early."

    ——Ling

    Jingyi left Ling's house, rushed to the palace to escort.

    The next whole night, Wu Youyou didn't sleep very well.

    She had many dreams on and off. In the dream, she is sometimes in ancient times and sometimes in modern times.

    And Ling Jingyi was always by her side.

    After waking up, Wu Youyou tried her best to recall her dream that night, but she couldn't recall any plot.

    The most impressive scene in her mind was Ling Jingyi's eyes covered with the light blue hairband, standing under the lush and prosperous peach blossom tree, smiling at her.

    The mountain wind was blowing, and the petals of the peach blossoms fell one after another, landing on Ling Jingyi's body.

    "Yuyou."

    ——During

    the meal, Wu Youyou kept thinking about the profound meaning of this dream.

    After thinking about it, Wu Youyou just wanted to get one possibility!

    ——Could it be that when Jingyi entered the palace this time... someone would hurt his eyes? !

    This idea only came to Wu Youyou's mind, and she flew it without hesitation!

    It won't!

    Her family Jingyi will definitely be able to return to her side intact!

    ——Ling

    Jingyi asked the guards around him to give Wu Guogong a message before leaving home and entering the palace. In the next few days, there will be chaos in Beijing. You and the eldest brother and the third brother must stay at home, thank you behind closed doors, and no one will be seen!

    Wu Guogong is also an old man who has been immersed in the government and the opposition for many years.

    Hearing the second son's explanation, Wu Guogong declared his illness to the outside world and tightly closed the gate of Wu Guogong's mansion.

    Sure enough, within two days, the news of the emperor's assassination and his dying life spread in the capital.

    As soon as several princes who had established a residence outside the palace heard that the emperor was in danger, they rushed to the palace one after another, wanting to enter the palace and wait in front of the emperor.

    But they were all stopped by the Yulin Army soldiers stationed at the gate of the palace.

    Being stopped by the soldiers, the princes were all furious!

    ——Did Ling Jingyi, the commander of your Yulin Army, eat the gall of a bear and a leopard? ! How dare you stop us! !

    However, the princes turned their anger into their anger, and they couldn't beat the Yulin army, so they could only leave the palace gate for the time being, turn their heads, and go to the Duke of Wu's mansion to ask for an explanation.

    As a result, the princes ate a closed door on Wu Guogong's side again.

    The anger in their chests had nowhere to vent, and the princes turned to find Ling Jingyi's father-in-law, Marquis Zhongyong, and asked him to come forward to take care of his son-in-law! !

    Facing the siege of the princes, Hou Zhongyong had an expression of "I'm helpless too" - I can't even control my daughter, can I control my son-in-law? !

    A few princes can't help but look down on the old man too much! !

    Finding that Duke Wu and Marquis Zhongyong were both unhelpful, the princes went back to their respective homes, looking for their own fans, and preparing to have a meal with Ling Jingyi!

    In just three days, several of the prince's henchmen showed up.

    Among them, the most eye-catching is the second prince.

    The second prince not only asked Wu Ge to write an excerpt that criticized Ling Jingyi, but also called up the personal guards in his house to prepare for a battle with the Yulin army, to the side of Qing Jun! !

    For a time, people in Beijing panicked.

    ——In

    the blink of an eye, Ling Jingyi has been in the palace for seven days.

    The life and death of the emperor is uncertain, and the power of the princes in Beijing has been revealed.

    At this time, Wu Youyou probably guessed the plan of Ling Jingyi and the emperor.

    Maybe the assassination was a real thing, but Ling Jingyi and the emperor planned to use it to lure the prince who intended to rebel to play all his cards!

    The emperor must be alive and well!

    Thinking of this, Wu Youyou felt relieved.

    But in the next second, her heart rose again - since the leader of the traitor had revealed all his cards, if he saw that the emperor was safe and sound, wouldn't he just take the risk and fight for a fish to die and a net to break? !

    Jingyi is in danger!

    The author has something to say:

    100 chapters! ! !

    Time flies so fast OTZ

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

11.5K 156 6
https://m.shubaow.net/285/285819/ Author: Chang'an Ruxi Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-05-24 Latest: Chapter 54 Through reb...
647K 67.5K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
40.9K 1.3K 60
Here's to another erotic collection of Zoro x Luffy imagines! BEWARE these stories won't contain fluffy scenes but rather wild ones that are certain...
2.7K 55 5
(Another Phase but It just a book cause the First episode of it is almost close and I got inspired by alexpetals Book)