Why....?...?...| XiaoVen bad...

_Adeptus-Ren_ द्वारा

you guys might call Xiao a jerk for hurting Ven, but what he did in the end for him, i think you would change... अधिक

The time we first met
The promise
It's not him....i know it....
Tell me...Who the fries you are
We meet again, my dear friend.
Xiao?..? Where did you go?
Venti?..? What are you doing?...?...
Caught you...Xiao....
My life will end in the day of my birth...
It's time...
I forgive you...Xiao...Thank you...
Ahem...i don't know what to call this but it has something to do with valentines
Not a chapter (Just me and my love<3(Oven)hehe)
Idk what to call this *cries*

Ima explain the reason why Xiao cheated

338 8 45
_Adeptus-Ren_ द्वारा

Warning: this is just an explanation so pls don't kill XiaoXiao

Ok here have it you guys.

Xiao's POV

"I have to what now?! Cheat on my boyfriend?!"

"Yea or he dies"

"Tsk... you'll do anything to get me to like you, huh?"

"Yes, and you have to ignore him too or else you'll witness his death with your own eyes

"Fine...."

"Aether...tsk..but..if it means Venti lives, i'll do it...it's the best for him..." i thought.

"so come on now, let's go" Aether said with a grin on his face.

I really really hate him, he's always so clingy to me and annoying, and now this?!"

I sighed, knowing i'll really hurt Venti, but i promise...i'll make it up to him and explain...

I saw Kazuha, asleep on Scaramouche's shoulder.  (On a fricking bench outside)

Scaramouche wrapped Kazuha with his Jacket, made him sleep on his lap, kissing his forehead.

"Venti would always do that to me when i fall asleep, heh..." i chuckled.

(He knows because Venti would tell him when he wakes up)

Aether dragged me all over the place i don't know why, but he cornered me, inside the fucking bathroom.

"We're gonna have some fun, and if you push me away, i'll kill him....."

This shit is not a part of the original story, it is just a explanation, just reminding you guys!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

67.7K 2.3K 70
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
63.2K 3.5K 76
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
35.4K 2.3K 57
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
243K 12.2K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...