A Special Sleepover (Evan x R...

By NamiaChowdhuryy

You and Evan are going to have a sleep over with 4 friends. More

A Special Sleepover

53 0 0
By NamiaChowdhuryy

     It is a warm and beautiful sunny day and you and Evan are doing what you like to do. While Evan is starting to make the song by writing it on a piece of paper before he plays the loot and sings the song, you are rocking out with your medieval style phone that you got for Christmas by texting your friends and family and taking some beautiful selfies. After playing with your medieval phone, you decided to do a Gothmorian puzzle that Evan gave you yesterday while the two of you were on a date in the village by going to the park and shopping stuff. The puzzle is a jigsaw puzzle of a photo of Queen Sharon.  You spent about 10 minutes trying to solve the puzzle until you finally got your last piece for the picture of Sharon.

     Meanwhile Evan was writing a song before he could start to do anything with it. The song is about how he finally can do anything in a journey whether it's with his questin' besties or you. He spent 20 minutes writing it with effort that he thinks he's ready to make the song.

     "I think this is going to be good." Evan said to himself. "I'm now ready to sing now. No, I'm going to play a tune with my loot first to see how it goes."

     He then plays the loot to begin the song. As he kept playing the tune, you heard it in his room. Your eyes started to sparkle in a heart shape, and you started to smile because you love that tune. 

     "I love that song." You said while you heard this song. "But it would be topped off with you singing it."

     Your day had a great start with Evan playing the loot to make his new song, and it was going so well until something happened. The two of you heard the doorbell from the outside. Evan stopped playing his loot and warns you that someone is coming to your house.

     "Y/n!" Evan called you. 

"Yes?" You called him back.

"Someone is at the door. Make sure to answer the door."

"Okay."

     You ran downstairs to see who rang the doorbell. You then unlocked the door, and then you see Evan's questin' besties, Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe.

"Evan?" Brendar said. "Oh wait, this can't be Evan."

"Of course not." Stacey said to Brendar. "This is a human that we've never seen like this before."

"Wait, a real human came to Gothmoria?" Horus asked everyone.

"Well, yes, I'm an actual human who came to Gothmoria." You said to the questers. 

"Wow! She's a unik lookin hooman." Axe said to his friends. 

     The questers were shocked that they have never seen an actual human like you.

"I have never seen a person quite like you!" Brendar said to you. "What's your name?"

"Introduce yourself." Stacey said to you.

"My name is y/n, and I'm a real human the US." You introduced yourself to the questers.

"Oh, so that's why you're real." Horus said to you.

"You're not wrong." You said to Horus.

"Tew us moah about you." Axe said to you.

"I came to Gothmoria for a visit until I met Evan while he was back from the bridge." You continued. 

"How do you know he's back?" Brendar asked you.

"I saw you guys on TV while you guys were questing." You answered her.

"Wait a minute, do you know us?" She asked you again.

"Yes. Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe." You answered her. 

The questers felt happily surprised when you say their names.

"You said something about Evan." Stacey said to you. "What did you do with him?"

     "Good question." You answered her. "While I was walking in the woods, I met him at a bridge, but he doesn't want me to cross the bridge because you're supposed to pay a toll to get there. However, after he brunt the bridge, we became friends and started a quest to attack on the sapphire dragon, with a help of Wee Tinkle and Tee Winkle. At this point, I'm starting to fall in love with him, but during the battle at the village, I confessed love for him. After we killed the dragon, Evan and I lived happily ever after with a new home and a few dates. Are you angry about this?"

     "Actually, I'm not angry that you met him and became the love of his life." Brendar said to you, changing her annoyed mood to be happy at you. "I'm impressed about this." 

"Wow, I'm surprised that you felt good for me meeting Evan." You said to her. 

"I'm not angry about it either." Horus said to you happily.

"Me neither, dad." Stacey said.

"Sayme." Axe said with a smiling eye.

"I'll get Evan to see you for the first time in a long time." You said to Evan's questin besties.

"I wanna see how we feel about Evan dating you." Horus said to you.

"Then come inside and see him." You said.

     You walked upstairs and you see that Evan was see his questin besties from near the stair while they walked inside the house. 

"Evan, your friends are here." You said to him.

"Really?" He asked you, shocked.

"Yes. Reunite with them downstairs." You said to him.

Evan smiled and got excited. "Okay." He said.

     You followed him walking downstairs, and coming to see his questin besties. He was so shy to talk to them now because he thinks that they would be angry at him for dating you.

"Hey Evan." Brendar said to Evan.

"Hi Brendar, long time no see." Evan said to Brendar.

"I've heard that you met a girl named y/n and became boyfriend and girlfriend with her." She said to him.

"Okay. How do you feel now, angry?" He asked her, shyly.

Brendar paused until she becomes happy.

    "I'm not actually angry about what you did. I hope you had an amazing time with her." Brendar said to Evan.

"One time I had a nightmare and you were all upset that I was in love with her." Evan said to his questin besties.

"But in reality, we aren't, Evan." Stacey said to him, happily. "That nightmare of yours came true, but in a good way."

"Stacey, I miss you,  your father, Axe, and Brendar." Evan said to Stacey while he points at his questin besties he was talking about.

"Aww!" Evan's questin besties said to him with Brendar, Stacey, and Horus having big pupils on their eyes while Axe had his eyes open, feeling happy.

"Im reely happy dat you has found a gurlfrend, Evhun." Axe said to Evan. "So no moar chop chops like wat I said in ya dreem." 

"I really hope we would quest with you again, but with y/n as the new member in our quest friend group." Horus said to Evan. 

     "Hear that, y/n?" Evan said to you. "We might join you in one of our quests."

"Aww, how sweet." You said to Evan and his questin besties with a smile on your face. "But for right now, does anyone want a sleep over?"

Brendar, Stacey, and Horus raises their hand.

"Showa" Axe said.

5 minutes later....

     You, Evan, and his questin besties went to his bedroom for a sleepover. The first thing you decided to do with them is to order your pizza using your medieval style phone. 

     "Wow, this is going to be the first time we have a slumber party with a real human." Stacey said.

"Hey," Brendar said to Stacey. "I'm human, but in Gothmoria, we're all puppets."

"Me too." Horus said. 

"You're right, I'm an actual human person who lives in a house in Gotmoria." You said to the questin besties.

"y/n was supost too com to Gohthmaria foah a visit, but when she met Evuhn, she fell in luv wit him, and noe she is heah." Axe said.

"And I still think that you still look unique." Evan said to you.

"Oh thank you Evan!" You said to Evan.

     You then picked up your phone to begin ordering the pizza. "For right now, does anyone want some pizza?" You asked him and his questin besties.

"Yes, why not." Brendar said to you. 

"I want!" Stacey shouted at you while flying.

"Stacey, this is a slumber party." Brendar said to Stacey to calm her down. 

"Okay." Stacey said to Brendar.

     You then dialed the number for the pizzeria then you called the pizza man for your order.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The pizza man asked you from the phone.

"Can I have a box of cheese pizza please?" You ordered the pizza man on the phone.

"Okay. order up for one box of cheese pizza." The pizza man said to you from the phone. "It costs 10 bucks."

"Okay. I will use my 20 dollars and get change." You said to the pizza guy.

"Okay, make sure you do it on our website." That guy said to you.

"Okay, thank you so much!" You said to that guy.

"You're welcome, have a good day!" He called you.

"You too!" You called him back.

     After you ordered the pizza, you told the questers that the pizza is coming.

"Guys, the pizza is coming in 10 minutes." You said to Evan and his questin besties.

"Alright," Brendar said. "So what do we do now to wait?" 

"Let's get ready for a sleepover before it's night time." You told the questers.

     You then went to your room and picked pajamas for the rest of the questers except for Evan and Axe because Evan already has pajamas in his closet and Axe is an anthropomorphic weapon. For Brendar, you got her black pajamas. You then got Stacey pink owl sized pajamas followed up with a sleeping mask that says night owl. Later on, you got Horus light purple pajamas and a night cap of the same color. Finally, you put on hot pink pajamas for yourself . You came back to Evan's room to give Brendar, Stacey, and Horus pajamas, while Evan gets his pajamas from his closet.

     "Y is ewey on get pajawmas while I dont?" Axe said to you.

"It's because you're just a weapon." You said to Axe. 

"Ok." Axe replied, sadly.

"Don't worry Axe," Brendar said to Axe. "Y/n said that you're an axe, so you will be the only one of the quest friends without pajamas." 

"I know, but o wel." He said to her.

     Evan and his questin besties put on their pajamas and they like how comfortable they look. After the questers put on their pajamas, you heard the doorbell ringing from upstairs because the the pizza just came in. 

     "Guys, the pizza is here!" You said to the questers.

"Okay." They said to you.

     You walked downstairs and came into the door. You opened the door and you see a medieval style pizza man with a fairy tale style beanie and a suit because in Gothmoria, people look like they're in medieval times, and Gotmoria itself, is a medieval country. The pizza man is holding a pizza box for you, Evan, and his questin besties. 

"Here's your pizza, mam!" The Pizza man said to you and giving it to you. 

"Thank you." You said to the man.

"You're welcome, have a nice day."  He said to you and left to comeback for another pizza for the next person.

"You too!" You said to him.

     You held the pizza and brought it out to Evan's room upstairs to share a slice with him and his questin besites. 

     "Guys," You said to the questers. "I got you some pizza!"

"Oh yeah!" Evan said. "This is going to be the first slumber party we questin besties will ever have." 

"I know, but I would love to have fun outside of our usual questing stuff now that we finally got Kendar." Brendar said to Evan. 

"Where is he?" Evan asked Brendar.

"He's in our new house far from here that you and y/n live." She answered him.

"Does Kendar know that you came here because how much I miss you?" He asked her again."

"Yes." She told him while changing her annoyed tone to something sweeter. "During our quest to save him out of Alvin's lair, you were like my superhero despite not having a strength. Aside from that, your music have been improved, even before you met y/n. I'm so happy now that you got a partner,  and that's because I care about you and I miss you." 

"Brendar, you are so sweet with these words." He said to her while his tear came in from his eye. 

"Not just Brendar though." Stacey said, "I miss you too."

"Me three" Hours said.

"Me fowah" Axe said.

"Aww, I miss having fun and questing with you guys too."  Evan said to his questin besties.

     "I'm so happy that you have reunited with your friends." You said to Evan.

"And i'm so happy that they're happy about me falling in love with you." He said to you.

"Guys," You said to the questers. "Let's all have a piece of pizza so we can come together for our slumber party."

"Let's go!!!" Evan said.

     You and the questers started to eat the pizza. First, you gave one piece of pizza to yourself. You then give another one for Evan, then Brendar, then Stacey, then Horus, and finally, Axe. You and the questers then ate the pizza and all of you liked it.

     "This pizza tasted amazing." Evan said.

"I have never had a Gothmorian style pizza in my life, but this pizza is so good!" Brendar said. "I am missing out on it!"

"This pizza is bomb!" Stacey said.

"I kinda give it a ten out of ten for this pizza. It tastes like magic! Horus said.

"Mmmm, delishus!" Axe said.

"I can all agree that this pizza is so good." You said.

"Same." Evan said.

"Me too." Brendar said.

"Me three." Stacey said.

"Me four." Horus said.

"Me faive." Axe said.

"I think I can eat this again one day." Brendar said to you, happily.

"Same." You, Evan, Stacey, Horus, and Axe all said to Brendar.

     "I like this slumber party!" Stacey said. "What are we gonna do next?"

"I think we would watch a movie because it's almost 7:30 in the evening." You answered Stacey.

"Woo hoo!" Evan and his questin besties all said.

     You then turned on the TV, picked a streaming site, and then picked a funny movie for you and the questers would watch.  When the movie stars, you all knew that the movie will have a ton of jokes. The movie starts with a boy and a girl in a medieval school, by riding horses. While going to school, the boy makes a Gothmorian pun, and when it's said, you, Evan, and his questin besties started to laugh at the first joke. The girl makes pun that makes fun of skeletons, and you all laughed when it's said.

     When the kids in the movie went to school, they see their friends. The third joke that you all laughed is when the girl's friend made a Gothmorian version of the Why did the chicken cross the road?  joke, but instead of a chicken, there is a dragon in this joke. The more jokes are in this movie, the funnier the movie that you and the questers find. The funniest thing about the movie is that the kids are friends with a skeleton called Siri, and they asked her what time is it, and she looks at the watch and told her friends. This made you and the questers laughing in tears. 

     The movie ends with one last joke and every single one of you laughed so hard, and after the movie is over, you, Evan, Brendar, Stacey, Hours and Axe loved it so much because it was so hilarious, and you laughed so hard throughout the movie, that every one of you needed to calm down for that reason. A few minutes after watching the movie, Stacey wants to wear makeup with you and Brendar, and you and Brendar agreed with her. The three of you went to your room, and then you opened the makeup box, so the two quest girls can wear it. You then thought that someone will do makeup on them, and Brendar wanted Evan to do the makeup for her and Stacey, so you went to his room and asked Evan himself to do the makeup for his female questin besties, and he said "yes" for doing so.

     The two of you went back to your room, so you can put on makeup by yourself while Evan would try his best to be a makeup artist for his friends, Stacey and Brendar. You spent 15 minutes doing your eyes and face, and putting on lipstick, while Evan figures out how to use the products so he can put them on Brendar and Stacey. Both of them did felt pain when he did their eyes, but most of the time, he was very gentle while doing this. After you finished putting on makeup and Evan tried to be a makeup artist, you, Brendar, and Stacey check yourselves in the mirror, and the three you loved how it turned out.  Brendar and Stacey thanked Evan for putting makeup on them.

     The four of you came back to Evan's room, and you decided to take a selfie with the questers. However, before you would take a selfie with the gang, Horus was surprised that Evan did a great job doing Brendar and Stacey's makeup. Axe was also amazed because you and the girls are beautiful with makeup. Even Brendar, Stacey, Evan, and Axe know that you are beautiful when you wear makeup. After this, you then got your medieval phone, told the questers to be in a group, and took a selfie with them, and it turned out to be great.

     It's almost 12, but you and the questers don't know what time it is, so all of you had to figure what time it is.

     "What time is it, Y/n?" Brendar asked you. "It is called a sleepover, so we'll sleep with you and our friend." 

"I don't know." You answered Brendar. "I need to check the clock."

"I wish you had a watch." Stacey said to Brendar. 

"Don't you mean like a medieval style watch like y/n's phone is called a medieval style phone?" Horus asked Stacey.

"Yes, dad." Stacey said to Horus.

"A medeevil wach is so helpfill too no wat tyme it iz." Axe said.

"Actually, I have a clock here." Evan said to you and his questin besties. 

"Oh really. Can you tell me what time is it?" Brendar asked Evan.

"It's 11:45." Evan answered Brendar.

"Guys," Stacey said. "You know what that means? It's midnight, so you know it's time for the best thing of this slumber party."

"Wat iz itt, stoawytyme?" Axe asked Stacey.

"No, Axe, we're going to have fun like Brendar said earlier in the day." Stacey answered Axe.

"It's time for a pillow fight!!!" Stacey yelled.

     You and the questers got your pillows while happily screaming. You all hit your pillows at each other's pillows and even yourselves. Brendar hit Evan with her pillow while he hits her with his pillow. Stacey and Brendar hit you with theirs while you hit them with yours. Horus grabs his with magic to hit Stacey with it, while she grabs hers with her feet and drops it to him. You and Evan also had a battle together. You all kept fighting, but thankfully, the pillows didn't rip off. Overall, you are all having a lot of fun.

     Because Axe is a weapon, the rest of you decided to hit him with your pillows, and he also is having fun, laughing so hard as if he is watching the best meme ever. He ducked on the pillows so he won't accidentally cut the pillows because you need that for a sleepover. You continue to hit each other with pillows while also having a good time.

     After the pillow fight, you and the questers are now tired because you all had a lot of fun during the sleepover. 

     "I have never had a slumber party before, but this is the best one I've ever had." Brendar said.

"Me too." Evan replied.

"Me three." Stacey replied.

"Me four." Horus said to Stacey.

"Mee faiv." Axe said to his friends.

"Me six.' You said to the questers. "We had a lot of fun, and it's now midnight, so let's sleep together."

"Okay." Evan said to you and his questin besties. "I haven't told you about this, but I'll tell you anyways. You might here me talk in my sleep because I'm having a dream about having a concert." 

"You're songs are absolute bangers." Stacey said to Evan. "Why not make you dreams come true?" 

"One day, you will be in the audience." Evan said.

"I hope so." Horus said.

"I wanna be in your concert too with your friends." You said to Evan.

"Aww! You guys are the best." Evan said to you and his questin besties.

"Oh thank you Evan." You, Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe all said to Evan.

"You're welcome." Evan said.

"Anyways, let's get some sleep." You said to the questers.

     You all started to get ready for bed. You, Brendar, and Stacey took your maekup off by washing your faces. Evan brushes his beautiful green hair with a comb. Horus washes his hands and brushes his teeth. The rest of you except for Axe and Stacey brushed your teeth after Horus brushed his. Brendar cleaned Axe with a weapon cleansing wipe afterwards. After you all got ready for bed, you all went back to Evan's room.

You and Evan decided to sleep together in bed, Brendar and Horus decide to sleep on the floor with pillows and blankets that you set up earlier, Stacey sleeps on top of the desk, and Axe slept on the open closet that you found for him to sleep in.

"Good night guys!" You said to Evan and his questin besties.

"Good night, y/n" The quester replied. 

     You and the questers started to sleep. Some of you are breathing, while some of you are snoring. While Stacey hooted in her sleep, dreaming about men, Evan on the other hand, talks in his sleep while he's dreaming about having a concert.

"What? A ninth encore?" He said in his sleep. "You guys are the best, but I insist on wearing my pants." 

None of you didn't wake up when he talks in his sleep, but you also still didn't get why Evan is talking in his sleep. 

The Next Day

     It is 7:30 in the morning. You're still sleeping with Evan, Brendar and Horus are sleeping on the floor, Stacey is sleeping on the desk, and Axe is sleeping in the closet. All of you came fell asleep until you woke up. You decided to wake everyone up because it's halfway through 8AM. You woke Evan up first since he's sleeping next to you.

     "Evan?" You whispered to him because him and his questin besties are still sleeping. "It's time to wake up, sweetie."

"Wow! An a hundredth encorre? You guys were the best. Maybe we could take over the real world and I'll perform in the Super Bowl Halftime show while I invite you to a football game far away." Evan said in his sleep.

     You realized that Evan is still asleep, so you went in to wake up Brendar.

"Brendar, rise and shine, we gotta wake up." You whispered to Brendar.

"Evan," Brendar said in her sleep. "You're not gonna die! Stay here."

     After waking Brendar up but failing, you tried to wake up Stacey.

"Stacey, it's time to get up." You whispered to Stacey.

"I love boys. I can't tell which boy I love the most." Stacey said in her sleep before she hoots.

     Again, the questers that you tried to wake up are still sleeping, so you decided to wake Horus up.

"Horus, rise and shine." You whispered to Horus.

"Stacey, I told you to stay away from these older men." Horus said in his sleep.

     After four questers that you tried to wake them up but failed, you finally get to wake up Axe. You grabbed him to wake him up.

"Chop Chop, sucas!" Axe said in his sleep.

     He is even asleep so you put him back where he slept. You tip-toed to your room and went to the batheoom. You used the toilet, washed your hands, brushed your teeth, and wash your face to get ready for a new day. After using the bathroom, you changed your pajamas into new comfortable clothes. You later on read a the Gothmorian version of the comic book called Smile.

2 Hours later

     It is 9:30 a.m. and you are about to make and eat breakfast with the questers. You are making fried eggs, a cheese omelette, butter on toast, bacon, pancakes, hash browns, waffles, and cereal for each. You are also making tea for you and most of the questers, but you see Horus making his while singing about how he makes it.

"Time to make my morning tea

Splash of milk

Splash, splash splash

Scoop of sugar

scoop, scoop, scoop

Use the spoon to stir, stir, stir"

     Stacey got annoyed at her father's song of every step of making his own tea.

"Can you please make your tea without singing every step out loud?!" Stacey yelled and asked Horus. 

"I'm sorry, sweetheart," Horus apologized to Stacey. "I was just making my own tea."

"It's alright, dad." She said to him.

     As Brendar, Evan, and Axe arrive in the dining room, you then serve the questers and yourself some food that you made. You are having bacon, eggs, and pancakes. Evan is having eggs and bread. Brendar is having a cheese omelette with hash browns and bacon on the sides. Stacey is having cereal. Horus is having waffles and bacon. Axe doesn't eat food because he's just a weapon.

     "Gud ting dat y/n didnt mayk mi anating. Imma antropomofic ax hoo can chop tings and monstas." Axe said. 

"Y/n, Axe reminded you that weapons can't eat food." Brendar said to you. 

"I know." You said to Brendar. 

     You and almost all of the questers started to eat the food, and it was delicious. You love how well you made your own food, as well as the questers loving your food.

     "This tastes like heaven." Evan said while eating the food.

"Oh, thank you so much Evan." You said to him.

"I think you are a skilled cook as Kyle because you know how to cook this omelette as well as these has brown and pieces of bacon." Brendar said to you while eating the food.

"Thank you so much." You said to Brendar.

"I'd kinda say that these Puffy Oats that dad used to give me are still great." Stacey said to you while eating the food.

"Thanks, Stacey." You said to Stacey."

"Looks like you are a great home cook." Horus said to you while eating the food. 

"Thank you." You said to Hours.

"You're welcome, y/n!" The questers all said to you. 

     "Luks lyk y/n has a stwenf." Axe said.

"Well, I got strength from when I was fighting the dragon." You replied. 

"Is it the Sapphire Dragon that I killed who came back to life while you and Evan were on a quest?" Brendar asked you. 

"Yes, it is the Sapphire Dragon." You answered Brendar.

     The questers are so shocked about the hard journey that you and Evan had. Brendar, Stacey, Hours, and Axe, are so happy that you had went through a complicated quest with a quester like Evan. 

     "Wow, I can't believe y/n can go on our quest with our friend." Hours said. "And she could be with us once we get back to questing!"

"She is killing it!" Stacey said.

"Shes lyk owa nu best frend!" Axe said. 

"Man, I didn't know how well she could fight the dragon with such a power, and did you know that she has an amazing singing voice?" Evan said.

     "Y/n, can you sing a song for us?" Stacey asked you.

"Yes ." You answered Stacey.

     You then sing a song which is a call back to the quest you and Evan had and the quest that he had with his questin besties.

"I heard the next journey starts

with your man's best friends

I want a journey.

Maybe this journey needs me,

Maybe this musical troll that I fell in love with

and his friends need me!

And I'm still in the part where I am meant 

to be!"

     "Bravo" Brendar complimented you. "You have such an amazing voice."

"Thank you so much." You said to Brendar.

"You deserve a singing career like Evan." Stacey said. "Maybe you will be my idol and questin bestie at the same time!" 

"Your voice is like an angel." Horus said to you.

"Ya vocals aw hevinley." Axe said to you.

"Oh, thank you guys!" You said to Evan's questin besties. 

"You're welcome, y/n!" Brendar said to you. "So guess what?"

     "What is it?" You asked Brendar.

"You are an honorary quester!" Brendar answered you.

"Really?" You said to her. 

"Yes." She replied to you. 

     As Brendar said these words, you felt so proud of yourself. You shed a tear of happiness from your eye. Your eyes starts to get bigger as your pupils started to grow like a typical chibi anime character. You're turning red as you are blushing because you are so happy about being an honorary quester. You even put a smile on your face for the same reason. Some happy orchestral music is playing on the background.

     "Congratulations, Y/n!" Evan and his questin besties all said to you.

"Thank you so much guys." You said to them, happily. "I couldn't have done a quest without the love of my life and hopefully the rest of you guys."

"You're welcome." Evan said to you.

     "I think you will be such an amazing best friend once we get back questing, but this time, it's with you." Stacey said to you. 

"You can make such absolute bangers while we work together as a team." Horus said to you. 

"U will bee owa furrst aktuol hooman quest frend too goh ohn a quest." Axe said to you.

"And best of all, you will be able to have fun with us, including Evan." Brendar said to you.

     "I can't wait to have fun with the rest of you!" You said to the questers. "I think you guys will be my friends too with Evan being my boyfriend."

"Aww!" The questers aww'd. 

     "We could hang out with you, but oh well," Horus said to you. "We might leave the house in a few minutes, but at least you still have Evan with you."

"I would miss you too until I join the quests with you one day." You said to Evan's questin besties.

     "Aww, Stacey, Hours, Axe, and I will miss you ." Brendar said. "But when you join in and Evan comes back, I think we can all be questin besties!"

     "I think so too." You said to Brendar.

A few minutes later

     While Evan's questin besties are about to leave the house, you opened the door for them, but before they could leave, Brendar has to say one more thing for you.

     "Before we go, I just want to say how great you would be for our next quest." Brendar said to you. 

"Thanks." You said to Brendar.

"You're welcome." Brendar said to you. "But for now, have fun with our pop star friend."

     You then put a smile on your face once again to Brendar and her friends. After Brendars last words to you, Evan's questin besties are leaving.

     "Thank you so much for coming for our sleepover!" Evan said to his questin besties.

"Thanks for having us!" Brendar said to Evan. "And have fun with y/n!"

"You're welcome!" Evan said to Brendar "And goodbye, see you in our next quest with her!"

"You too, bye!" Brendar, Stacey, Horus, and Axe all said to their musical questin bestie. 

     You and Evan closed the door after his questin besties left the house. 

     "Well, I just can't believe that you're our honorary quester." Evan said to you. "So one day, you will join us, and you will have fun with us while I also fall in love with you at the same time. Maybe we could have a duet in my journey with my friends."

     "Thank you so much, Evan." You said to him.

"You're welcome." He said to you.

     There is an orchestral version of the song Evan sung about going on a journey in the background. Your tears are shedding, your eyes are growing, and you're blushing because you are so proud to be an honorary quester You and Evan gave each other a big hug. While you hug him, your heart is warming on the inside. After that, the two of you gave each other your another kiss, and you both felt happy about yourself joining the rest of the questers on a journey with Evan coming back for a new journey.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...