Dumb (Levi x reader)

AmiNgn3 által

Now she knew, she knew how much he hated her, she smiled bitterly to herself. ( Rewrite version) Több

All about her
Sorry sis, happy birthday.
Iloveyou.
Can we be together?
Desperation.
Be with you.
Without you.
Levi's diary, life after married(1)
Small question for my readers (please read)
Levi's diary, life after marriage (2)

Beauty and the beast.

692 16 5
AmiNgn3 által

Flashback

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and slightly frowned because of the sunlight, she saw a young man with blonde hair, sitting next to her. Y/n jumped a bit, tried to sat up but she couldn't her body was hurt:

-Don't do anything, just lie there and relax. You're gonna be okay soon.-He looked at her, gently smiled at her.-Don't be scared, I found you in while I was wondering in the forest last night.

-Thank you.-She turned away, last night memory flew into her mind, her heart ached. She didn't know he hated her that much. Gradually, she realised that she'd fallen for him. What a shit? The man saw her painful expression, he grabbed her hand and spoke up:

-I don't know what you've suffered last night, but everything is alright now. Why don't you eat something? I'll cook you some soup. Is it alright?

-Uh, no, thanks. I'm not hungry. But I haven't seen you before. Where are you from?

-Me? Hmmm, let's see. I'm from a big country which has sea and many modern things. Oh yes, it's like this country but it's more modern than yours.

She was surprised at first, but she chuckled, Zeke tilted his head curiously:

-You say as if you're from the outside world. If it were real, I also want to see the ocean. My dad said it was pretty and salty?

-That's right. Oh, I forgot, I'm Zeke Yaeger, what's your name?

-I'm Y/n L/n. Is this your house, it's beautiful and clean too.

-Actually, I just moved here yesterday, the house is still messy, especially upstairs. I've gotta go now, relax Y/n.- Zeke came out of the room, she laid on her bed, her eyes closed. Last night, she used all of her strenght to run out of the building and jumped out through the window. Although it wasn't too high, she still had some injuries and she was bandaged by a kind man. Y/n smiled ironically at her, her life just liked a story but would it have a happy ending? Nobody knew.

-----------On the other hand--------------

Levi sat on the training ground, staring at the sky and thinking. A tear fell down from his eyes, he quickly wiped it off. Sat next to him was Hanji, she was sad, but her gaze wasn't fierce as yesterday:

-I'm sorry for being rude yesterday.-She spoke up, glanced at him. Levi slightly sniffed, he looked away.

-You don't need to, it was my fault. I let her die. How cruel?-Levi smirked at himself. The two stayed silent till Hanji stood up and left the ground. 

A man bursted into the military with a watery face, he shouted at Erwin and tried to find for someone. He fell on the floor, cried and yelled in pain, he hugged his chest:

-Where is my daughter? Where's Y/n? I must find her.-He looked around but she wasn't there, just Hanji.-Hanji, where is my daughter? I heard someone said that she died in the fire last night. It's just rumor right, my daughter is one of the strongests in the team, she cannot....

-I'm sorry Mr.L/n. Y/n died.-Hanji bit her underlip and looked at the poor man crying on the ground. Behind her, Levi came, Mono- Y/n's father looked up, Levi spoke up, the man's face went red and he stood up and grabbed his neck.

-You fucking asshole, how could you do that?-Everybody tried to seperated him out of Levi, made Levi fell to the ground, he stood up and wiped off the blood on his face.-What did Y/n do to you? You freaking monster!

-Do you still remember Christ? The boy was beaten to death five years ago.-Mono's eyes widened.

-You...you are that brat's friend, aren't you?-He collapsed to the ground, hugged his head and laughed like a psycho.-Jesus, that was my fault, if you hate me that much, then kill me. How could you do that to my daughter? Y/n promised to visit me on her day off and she would go fishing with me.

He cried and yelled, banged his head on the ground. Yet, everybody knew Mono was broke down after his daughter's death.

But they didn't know that, there was someone who was broken too. Only Hanji paid attention to that, she slowly faded away from the crowd and followed that man.

--------------End flashback------------------------

Y/n woke up, Gin was calling for her, she smiled at the boy and patted his head. She promised to go to the fair with Gin and Zeke today, the boy seemed so excited:

-Sis, wake up, Zeke is waiting for us outside. Hurry up and go change your clothe.

-Yes, Gin boy! I'll be right back, wait for me in the living room.- Far different from the others kid, Gin was adopted by Y/n. Agree that all the kids in the hospital just liked her sisters and brothers but Gin was the closet, and finally Y/n came to an decision that she would adopt him. Gin was different from the others, he was understanding, caring and maybe a bit mature although he was only 15.

Y/n went downstairs and saw Zeke with Gin stood next to him, he smiled and winked at her, Y/n slightly waved back. They went outside and made their way to the fair, Gin was attracted by everything he saw on the street, from foods to games and colorful baloons. Y/n chuckled looking at her "brother", what a cute boy. Zeke looked at her, grinning, Y/n shrugged her shoulder and stared at him curiously:

-Why are you grinning? Is there something on my face?

-Yes.-Zeke said, the girl face went a little red, she covered her face with her hands, Zeke laughed more harder and pulled her hands down.-Beauty sticks on your face, Y/n. You're so adorable.

-What? Hey! It's embarrassing!-She stared down, bit her underlip, Zeke took her hand and said.

-I just said the truth Ms.L/n. Let's go, Gin is waiting for us.

-Oh, come on love birds.-The boy shouted at the two, Zeke grabbed her hand and dragged her to the boy. Y/n was a bit hestitated, she looked down her hand, Zeke was very nice to her, always, but she couldn't deny that she still had feeling for "him". 

It'd been three years since she moved here, she knew that Zeke was the Beast Titan and Reiner was the Armor. But it was a usual thing to her now, she was no longer scared of them. Everyone had their obssession, if to Reiner it was his comrade's death, to her, it was returning to Paradis. Y/n had got used to the life here, and taking care of disavantaged children was her job, she loved them and they loved her. But now and then, Y/n was still thinking of coming back to Paradis, she wanted to see her dad, her friends and so on.

Three years passed and she had no information about them, all she knew was that they had eliminated all the Titans on the island. Y/n sighed, at least, everyone was okay.

------------------------Paradis-----------------

Hanji sat next to Mono's bed, she looked at him, a rich man had become so pathetic now, after Y/ns "death", he broke up with his mistress, donated all his property and chose to live as a farmer in a small village inside wall Maria. Two years ago, he came down with an ailment and could no longer work, Hanji was the one who took care him. But today, he was really bad:

-Thank you Hanji for taking care of me while Y/n is away, I'm sorry I cannot do anything for you but be your burdern.-Mono stopped, he coughed and gasped.-Live well Hanji, I can see my daughter and my wife again, I'll do everything to apologise them.

He slightly laughed at himself, Hanji looked down. Mono's breathe became weaker and disappeared, she stood up, glanced at the man, he died with a happy face. In two years, he'd been haunting by regrets and nightmares, now he could rest in peace.

-Thank you for considering me like a daughter and thank you for letting Y/n be my friend.

Hanji left the house, came back to the military, Levi was there with his stoic face, he seemed frustrated:

-Oi, Levi what happened?

-That brat did some stupid things again, he wanted to attack Marley and pretended to be a prisoner. Now he is in Marley. We have to rescue him again.

She sighed, Levi was right, because of Eren's plans, many of her comrades died, she shrugged her shoulder and went to her room. Levi gritted his teeth together and went out. He bought some roses and came to Y/n's grave, bent down, gently put the roses down and cupped the face of the girl in the picture:

-I'm sorry Y/n. Your father died and they'll lay him down next to you tomorrow, you can see your family again.-He smiled bitterly.-If you were alive, there would be a lot of things you wanna say right? Me too. Y/n, I'm just a monster.

Levi stood up, brushed off the dust on his clothes and stepped away, his heart ached as if it would stop beating. And he shedded a tear, he missed her, but he didn't know if he had feelings for her or he was regret for leaving her that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ, I have had the idea for the story but I'm still hestitating if it should end up happy or sad. Maybe I'll do both or maybe not. Goodbye!

Drop a vote if you like it, I'm grateful about that.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.7K 20
fate smiled down at the beautiful irony she had created; and knew, in that moment, that the heartbreaker and the heartbroken were meant to b...
2.6K 129 34
𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐢 (生き甲斐):  𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬, 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: +�...
1.9K 57 6
[Book Two] Levi x Reader "What a plot twist you were." ❌ Do not copy my work. Don't repost it on any social media.
277K 8.2K 161
A collection of x reader oneshots with Hange! There are around 10 chapters with other AOT characters, but most of these are with Hange! I'll put spo...