Bottom Dream One Shots

Por AnIndividual_

‼️‼️DISCONTINUED, I've fallen out of this fandom for about a year and have no motivation whatsoever to comple... Mais

Paying Him Back-Dreambur
Before The War - FundyWasTaken
My Assassin Partner Is A Fucking Pervert. - Dreambur
i wanna be your boyfriend - Dreamnap
Mama, I'm scared.
Is It Weird To Have A CRUSH On Your Husband? - FundyWasTaken
Nice.
Oh Hey There Little Guy- Ah- HUH? - DREAMHAREM
Valentine - FundyWasTaken
I Can't Sleep - FundyWasTaken
SHUSH
No Homo Bro - Dreamnap
Mama, Your hair is pretty. - EnderSmile My Beloved
Casino Guest - QuackityWasTaken
In That Moment - FundyWasTaken
HEY I'M NOT DEAD
Deceitful Emerald Eyes - FundyWasTaken
Just dropping in.

Punishment - Dreamnap

7.2K 96 63
Por AnIndividual_

Power Bottom Dream poooog

At least for a while 👀

POOR OBLIVIOUS BAD.

"Sapnap!" Dream whined, clinging onto Sapnap's shirt while Sapnao tried to get ready. Sapnap groaned, "Dream! I'm trying to get ready! My Dad is coming in like 10 minutes! Please!" He scolded. Dream scoffed and rolled his eyes, furrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms. Sapnap ignored Dream and proceeded to quickly clean up their house more.

Sapnap and Dream had moved into a house together three months after they got together. It had been a few weeks of them living in the house and Dream had been able to get all the attention he wanted from Sapnap, sometimes even getting "SPECIAL" attention.

Of course, except for now.

Bad, Sapnap's dad, being the good demon father he is, had decided to visit them, to see how his son and Dream were doing. And Sapnap knew how Bad could be. He knew he was going to be lecturing him on the smallest things. So all day he's been trying to make the place not look like a wreck while also getting himself to look presentable. He had not given Dream any attention, which made Dream irritated.

And Dream, being the little brat he was, was going to get pay back.

There was a ring heard from the front door. Sapnap flinched and ran to the door, fixing himself a bit before opening the door, seeing his demon father. "Sapnap!" Bad exclaimed, engulfing Sapnap into a hug. Sapnap chuckled and hugged back for a few seconds before pulling away, "Hey, Dad! It's nice seeing you!" He said. "You too! Awwwe, I missed you muffin!" Bad cooed, ruffling Sapnap's hair. Sapnap laughed and fixed his hair.

Sapnap stepped to the side and let Bad in, closing the door after. Bad looked around, impressed. "Wow, it's... So clean!" He laughed. Sapnap rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled nervously.

"Oh! Where's Dream?" Bad asked, tilting his head. Sapnap quirked an eyebrow, realizing that Dream wasn't there. "Oh, I'll go get him." He said, making his way to his and Dream's room.

He opened the door, "Dream? My dad's here, you want to say hi or something?" He asked. Dream was sat on the bed, brushing his dirty blonde hair. "Oh? Yeah, yeah... I'll be there in a minute..." Dream muttered and placed the brush down. Sapnap couldn't help, but noticed the small bits of sadness tied to Dream's tone. But he just nodded and walked back to his father.

"He'll be here in a bit. Hey! Why don't you sit down?" Sapnap said, gesturing to couches. "Oh! Okay!" Bad shrugged and went to the couches, sitting down on one and placing his hands on the tall coffee table. "Do you... want any uh... water?" Sapnap chuckled, sitting on the couch across Bad. Bad shook his head, "No, thank you." He said, giving Sapnap a reassuring smile.

Sapnap saw Dream walk in and gave him a small smile that Dream returned, but with a bit of mischief that Sapnap didn't catch. "Dream! Hello, how are you?" Bad asked. "I'm okay." Dream hummed and sat next to Sapnap, crossing his arms and leaning back.

A few minutes passed of the three talking, until Sapnap felt a hand on his thigh. He looked down and saw Dream's hand slowly trailing to his crotch. His eyes widened and he shot Dream a glare, who only continued talking like he wasn't doing anything. He shifted and gulped as he felt Dream's fingers graze on his crotch gently, a sigh leaving his lips.

Why was he letting this happen? His father is literally RIGHT there. He couldn't get himself to move, his body wanted it, but his mind was screaming. Dream started palming him. Sapnap blushed lightly and let out a soft gasp.

"So, how's it been living here?" Bad asked. "Oh- it's been gre-at~" Sapnap slightly moaned at the end, looking down, seeing Dream's hand going faster. "Ah! That's good to hear, how long do you think you'll stay here?" Bad asked.

Sapnap felt the smug aura radiating off the blonde and grunted. He tried to yank Dream's hand away, but Dream pushed down on Sapnap's crotch. "Fuck~" Sapnap groaned, he hated how he was starting to get hard. "EY! Sapnap! Language!" Bad yelped. "Oh-! S-sor-ry~.. Dad!" Sapnap apologized."You didn't even answer my question!" Bad said. "Sorry! What was the-... The question again?" Sapnap asked, pausing to suppress a moan.

"How long do you plan on living here?" Bad repeated. Sapnap flinched as he felt Dream's fingers go to the waist band of his pants. "Until I get tired of his shit." He replied, trying to hide his anger with a joking tone. "Shut the hell up!" Dream growled, his hand going under Sapnap's pants, causing the man to gasp loudly, his dick twitching.

"Languaaage!" Bad scolded, raising his fists. "Real mature, Sappy!" Bad huffed in disappointment and crossed his arms.

Just as Dream's hand went to Sapnap's boxers, Sapnap grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand out, giving him a death glare. To which Dream only smirked at mischievously and continued talking to Bad.

——————————————————

"Okay, Bye Sapnap, Bye Dream!"Bad waved as he walked away from the house. "Bye, Dad!" "Bye, Bad!" Both Sapnap and Dream waved goodbye back to Bad.

Sapnap gently closed the door, though his hand clenched the knob in a grip that was anything but gentle. His expression immediately changed into a dark one. He pounced at Dream, pinning the taller man against the wall next to the door.

"What the FUCK Dream." He growled. Dream smirked and spoke in an innocent tone, "Awe, what's wrong, babyboy?" Sapnap growled again and grabbed Dream by the collar, pulling him down so they were the same height, "You can't pull that shit when my DAD is here, Dream!" He scolded. "Okay, you haven't been giving me attention all day! I just wanted to give you payback." Dream defended, crossing his arms. "I've spoiled you too much." Sapnap scoffed.

Sapnap looked down, knowing that his boner was NOT going to go away. "Fuck..." he muttered. Dream's eyebrows raised and he smirked in amusement, "You hard~?" He teased. "Shut up, yes..." Sapnap groaned. "You want me to help you with that, baby boy?" Dream chuckled. "....Yes" Sapnap muttered in defeat.

Dream gently pushed Sapnap against the wall, him now in front as slowly lowered down onto his knees. Sapnap watched in want, biting his bottom lip. Dream looked at the tent in Sapnap's pants and chuckled before pulling down his pants.

Dream put his hands on the floor and leaned towards Sapnap's crotch. He began to mouth it through his boxers and closed his eyes. Sapnap groaned softly. His breath quickened a bit as he furrowed his eyebrows impatiently. Man, this guy LOVED to tease.

Dream chuckled at Sapnap's frustration and pulled down his boxers, his dick springing out. The tip was lightly grazed by Dream's lips causing Sapnap to suck in a breath. Dream smirked and immediately engulfed Sapnap's dick, gagging a bit while Sapnap threw his head back and groaned loudly. He bit his lip as his dick twitched in Dream's mouth in want.

Sapnap growled and forced Dream's head down more onto his dick, causing Dream to choke again. He cherished the warmth and tightness around his dick, letting out a shaky groan. He gripped Dream's dirty blonde hair and began face fucking him. Sapnap moaned, "Oh- jesus fuck, Dream~" He moaned out. Dream attempted to smirk, though due to having a dick in his mouth, he couldn't.

He gripped Sapnap's thighs as Sapnap continued to thrust into his mouth. His lips closed tighter around Sapnap's dick and his tongue teased the tip. He moaned softly, the vibration causing Sapnap to moan. "Dream~ Your mouth feels so fucking- ugh~.... so fucking good~" Sapnap groaned. Dream pulled himself away and glided his tongue along Sapnap's dick before once again deep throating it. "So fucking good~" Sapnap cursed, looking down at Dream, "Fuck- you look so hot." He praised, the praise making Dream hum in respond, giving another vibration to his dick.

Sapnap constantly moaned as he just continued face fucking the blonde until he felt a small burn. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Dream~ Dream I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna- Ah! -cum-!" He moaned, his breath very shaky. Bits of precum came out of his tip, some of it slipping out of Dream's mouth and dripping down Dream's chin. With one final thrust Sapnap came with a shaky groan. He groaned again at the feeling of his release. He panted heavily and kept Dream's head down so he was forced to gulp down Sapnap's sperm that pooled in his mouth.

Sapnap pulled Dream off and panted, looking down at Dream and seeing his cum drip down his chin. He moaned softly as Dream licked the tip to get the rest of the cum off. Dream scooped up the cum on his chin with his thumb and licked it off. Sapnap's cock twitched at the mere sight of his actions. "Fuck..." He muttered, letting go of Dream's hair.

Dream got up and ran to their room, giggling. "What the fuck-?" Sapnap muttered to himself. Dream just sucked him off and he just ran off casually?? He pulled his pants and boxers up and followed.

He walked into the room, it being dark. "Uh- babe?" He called. Dream appeared behind him and put his chin on Sapnap's shoulder, grabbing his wrist, "Hey~" He purred. Sapnap flinched once he felt something cold go around his wrists before hearing a 'click'. Fuck. Handcuffs.

"Dream, what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled, feeling himself being pushed onto the bed. "Awe, did you think I was done with you?" Dream giggled. Dream turned on the lamp on their nightstand. Sapnap struggled against the cuffs, but stopped once he saw Dream, blushing. He had taken off his lime green hoodie and pants, only wearing a baggy white t-shirt and his boxers.

Dream crawled onto the bed and to Sapnap. "Look at you~" He cooed, cupping Sapnap's cheek with his hand as the other pulled down Sapnap's pants. "So handsome..." He whispered. Sapnap's breath quickened, "Fuck, what are you gonna do...?" He sighed out, a bit aroused. He hated how he was being submissive towards Dream now from only a couple of cuffs. "Awe, Baby, I'm gonna punish you for not giving me attention." He smirked. Depending on the situation, Sapnap didn't know if he regretted not giving attention to Dream or not.

"How?" He panted, his dick twitching as Dream pulled down his boxers. "You're gonna watch me prep myself first." Dream laughed. Sapnap groaned as he realized he was fully hard again. He knew Dream wasn't going to touch him at all, causing him to whine. Dream giggled and got a bottle of lube from the nightstand, the lid already off. He dipped his fingers in the liquid and spread his legs, exposing his hole for Sapnap. Sapnap bit his lip, the tip of his dick turning red from arousal.

Dream inserted one finger. Sapnap looked at Dream's expressions, Dream's mouth hung wide and his eyebrows were furrowed. Sapnap bit his lip harder as Dream added another finger and began thrusting his fingers in and out while letting out soft moans.

Sapnap groaned and began touching himself. He was relieved he could still with the cuffs. Dream noticed this and smirked, taking his fingers out of himself and crawling to Sapnap. "Ah-ah-ah! Bad boy..." He laughed, grabbing the chain connecting the cuffs around Sapnap's wrists and holding it above Sapnap's head, pulling his wrists up along with it. "Dream- please, please- I need to-!" Sapnap complained and stuttered as Dream took his other hand to continue fingering himself, adding another finger.

Having Dream do this right in front of him and leaving his dick untouched was too much. His constant moans made him even more turned on and desperate.

After a while of prepping Dream sat on Sapnap's lap, but still avoided his dick. "Dream, please- just-" Sapnap bucked his hips in desperation. Dream laughed and put his hands on Sapnap's shoulders.

"You're so desperate, Sapnap~" Dream chuckled. "You beg so much... But in the same time..." Dream smiled mischievously. "I like hearing it... So..." Dream wrapped his arm around Sapnap's neck and gently kissed his lips. "Beg to who's in charge, baby~" He whispered. Sapnap at this point was getting frustrated. He fidgeted with the cuffs, using all of his strength to try and break them and tell the other who's boss. Dream laughed again at the attempt.

Sapnap couldn't believe the blonde was going to make him beg. He hated how he had all the control. He hated how he was actually willing to beg. Either he was begging, or getting nothing. He growled and began, "Please- Dream I- fuck... Just fucking ride me- I don't care about the pace nor the roughness- just fucking- ride me. U-" Sapnap paused, questioning if he should go on. He sighed,"Use me." Sapnap pleaded. Dream smirked, satisfied. He leaned down and kissed Sapnap, brushing his hand on Sapnap's chest.

His hand trailed to the bottle of lube, scooping some up with his fingers and lubing Sapnap's dick. Sapnap groaned into the kiss as he felt Dream's hand smear and rub the lube onto his dick. He pulled away and lined Sapnap's tip at his entrance. Sapnap bucked his hips up, poking his tip in Dream's hole. "Fuck..." Sapnap groaned and shivered, so, so glad he could finally feel the tightness around him.

Dream chuckled and lowered himself on Sapnap's dick, moaning. Sapnap groaned lowly, furrowing his eyebrows and leaning his head back as he closed his eyes shut. "Mmh~.." Dream moaned and adjusted to Sapnap's size. This was only their third time doing this.

"Hng~ fuck, Dream~" Sapnap groaned at the feeling of Dream's walls tightening around him. He so desperately wanted to break out of the cuffs and just fuck Dream's brains out. It seemed like a little bit of Dream wanted that too, but ignored the temptation. Dream lifted himself up slowly and slammed himself back down, causing both of them to moan. Dream then rocked his hips in a fast pace, moaning loudly and throwing his head back.

"Fuck- baby-" Sapnap moaned, panting lightly despite not doing anything. "Yeah, how does it feel? To not have the upper hand, huh?" Dream panted, gripping tightly on Sapnap's shoulders. Sapnap groaned, "Shut up- Oh, fuck-" Dream giggled at that.

Dream closed his eyes and moaned, "Mmh.. Oh- god, yes- Holy shit~" He buried his face in Sapnap's neck and rocked his hips a bit slower. Sapnap grunted, "Oh fuck, baby~ Fuck, you're so tight~" He moaned, biting his bottom lip hard and his eyebrow twitching.

Sapnap gasped when he realized he was able to slip his hands through the cuffs if he used a bit of force. He glanced at Dream and smirked.

So while Dream was pleasuring himself on his dick, Sapnap slipped both of his hands through the cuffs, chuckling darkly.

Dream gasped when he felt rough hands grip his hips, stopping his movement. Looking down and seeing Sapnap's hands had been freed from the cuffs. Dream's breath hitched as Sapnap pushed him down onto the bed, his back hitting the cold sheets.

"You... little brat." Sapnap growled. "Do you think you can do that whenever you want?" Sapnap laughed and shook his head. "Man, I gotta stop spoiling you so much." He chuckled.

Dream felt Sapnap pull out until his tip was left, then harshly thrusted back in, causing both to groan. Dream whimpered as he felt Sapnap's hands go to his wrists, grabbing them and pulling them over his head, pinning them down onto the bed. "I'm gonna teach you, baby." Sapnap whispered, causing Dream to whimper again. Sapnap did the same harsh thrust. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you'll won't walk and be in pain for days." He chuckled. Dream whimpered at his words, causing Sapnap to chuckle again.

Sapnap then began to thrust with a furious pace into Dream without any warning, causing Dream to yelp and let out a loud moan. Sapnap moaned softly, closing his eyes and furrowing his eyebrows. Dream yelped as Sapnap thrusted harder into him. There was nothing he could do, Sapnap wasn't going to let him power over him. So he just threw his head back and let out his moans of pleasure.

"Yeah, baby, that's what I like to hear~" Sapnap chuckled, "Finally submitting to me, huh, Dream?" He whispered, proud knowing that he won. Dream just nodded, closing his eyes tightly. He squirmed constantly before wrapping his legs around Sapnap's waist, his hands going to Sapnap's shoulders and gripping onto them.

"MMH~!" Dream moaned as Sapnap found his prostate. Sapnap grunted and lifted one of Dream's leg onto his shoulder, grabbing his thigh as some sort of leverage while his other hand gripped the bed sheets as he pounded Dream's ass.

"Baby, I'm gonna c-CUM~!" Dream sobbed, his nails digging into Sapnap's shoulders, causing Sapnap to slightly wince. "Oh, no, no, no, no, don't you fucking dare Dream." Sapnap laughed. "You're getting a proper punishment for your shitty behavior." He chuckled and pressed his thumb over Dream's tip, preventing Dream from cumming. Dream whined and teared up, "Sapnap~!" Dream cried. Dream then dry orgasmed, which caused him to cry out, tears streaming down his cheeks from the overwhelming feeling. Sapnap chuckled and rubbed Dream's tip teasingly.

Sapnap was getting a bit tired of their position, so he grunted and pulled himself out for a moment to reposition Dream onto his stomach and his ass in the air. Then he thrusted back into him and continued to fuck him roughly. "Ngh-! Ha- a-ah~!" Dream moaned, feeling as Sapnap was barely missing his prostate- which made him frustrated. Sapnap panted heavily and grunted with his thrusts, grabbing Dream's hips in a bruising grip and forcing him back onto his dick roughly constantly. Dream had to grip onto the bed sheets to keep himself at least a bit steady.

Sapnap kissed Dream's nape and slowed down a bit, his breath heavy and shaky. Dream's back arched and eyes rolled back as Sapnap finally nudged his prostate hard. "Mmmh! Oh- fuck! Fuck, fuck, Sapnap~!" Dream whined. "I'm close- Fuck, baby, I'm close-!" Sapnap moaned, biting Dream's neck harshly and groaning into it. As Sapnap abused Dream's prostate Dream felt himself nearing his climax again. "Baby- A-AH~! baby- I want to cum- ple- AH~! Please let me-" Dream begged, moaning again after Sapnap again hit his prostate. "I'll let you cum after I do." He muttered. Dream whined, but nodded.

Dream tried to keep himself from cumming, but the roughness of Sapnap's thrusts and the harshness he was putting on his prostate made it so much more harder. "Ngh~! Sa-Sap~! I ca-AN'T~!" Dream moaned louder as the need to release became unbearable. "H-Hold on~... A little more, baby~.." Sapnap groaned, his thrusts slowing down. "FUCK! I'm cumming~!" Sapnap moaned, giving a few last harsh thrusts before cumming inside Dream's ass. Dream immediately came just as Sapnap did, gasping sharply.

The two panted heavily, Dream groaning at the feeling of Sapnap's sperm filling him as his legs shook. Sapnap pulled out slowly, groaning softly. Dream buried his face in his arms as his body shook. The two laid down next to each other, just staying silent as they calmed down.

"We'll get cleaned up after we get some rest..." Sapnap whispered. "I'm not going to be able to even sit down properly, dickhead." Dream said, both half-joking and half-genuine. "Hey! I had to teach you!" Sapnap yelled. Dream scoffed and hugged Sapnap, "Fuck you." He muttered. Sapnap chuckled softly and shook his head as he wrapped an arm around Dream.

"... Not gonna lie, you power bottoming was kinda hot."

"Seriously?"

WHOOOOOO
WORD COUNT: 3349

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

7.5K 95 13
Deku was done. Done with life. Done with everything. Ever since he moved in with his abusive uncle things have only gotten worse. Can anyone save him...
179K 2.6K 38
Heya! The title speaks for itself but I'm just here to say the rules! First, no DNF or no DNB. And no shipping minors. Also, I CAN do smut if you wan...
706K 33.6K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
151K 2.3K 51
fundy x dream george x dream sapnap x dream wilbur x dream punz x dream Karl x dream quackity x dream ( well this might be added later) sykkuno x dre...