๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ฒ | โœ“

De Dorothea28

"๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง'๐ฌ ๐š ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ˆ ๐ ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ž" .. Celeste Re... Mais

Aesthetics โœจ
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter-48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-52
Chapter-53
Chapter-54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Epilogue
Bonus!
๐Ÿ“ฃ

Chapter-51

36.2K 1.5K 225
De Dorothea28

ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴘɪʟʟs ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ
...

It's been a month since I started going back to work again and honestly, it's tiring. I'm thinking I should start making tiktoks to earn money or something or I'll just start reconsidering my side job and just become a stripper.

"Luke." I draped my arm around his shoulder and rested my head on it. He didn't reply as he was more focused on the movie playing on tv.

"Lucassss."

"Hmm?"

"I want to go home." I tell him.

"Call your boyfriend?"

"But we're not talking." I remind him. We actually had an argument. Marie, our housekeeper, she's informed us a couple of weeks ago that she's quitting because of her health problems. In her place, she recommended someone else, a girl to be precise. Marie has been training her since four days and I don't like the way she looks at Chase, I talked about it with him by but he said that he trusts Marie and it'll be disrespectful to her if he didn't even consider her recommendation. As if he cares about anyone.

"You need to talk things out." Luke said, turning off the tv.

"I tried. He thinks I'm being irrational and I am thinking too-" The doorbell interrupted me. "You didn't tell me you're going to have visitors." I point at him as he stood up to answer the door.

"I don't." He said, opening the door. Oh.

"Can we talk?" Chase asked, looking at me. He looked tired. I bet he didn't take a shower today. Stupid man.

"Hello, it's good to see you too bro." Luke said, faking happiness. Chase frowned at him, I pushed him out and closed the door behind me.

"It's fine, I was creating a fuss over nothing." Only I know the amount of lies this sentence contained. "It's your place, you can decide whoever you want to work for you and all. It wasn't my place-"

"I'm not going to let some girl create problems between us. She won't be working at our place anymore. Come back home please? I miss you darlin'." Liar, I left for like..a day and I didn't miss him at all.

"You can choose anyone you want to, I should've listened to you earlier." He continued. Yes you should've.

"Okay, you should give me ten kisses as an apology." I looked at him, crossing my arms.

"THIS IS NOT HOW THINGS WORK CEL." I heard Luke yell from inside. Is this fucker listening to us?

"I'm totally telling this to your mama Luke." I opened the door to see him pressing his ear on the door. I wish he fell, unfortunately, he didn't.

I couldn't take a step forward because Chase was holding the back of my tshirt.

"I'll get your things." Luke said. Is he kicking me out?

"Excuse me?"

"I am tired of listening to how much you miss your boyfriend." He said, coming out of the room with my purse and phone. I'm totally going to embarrass him infront of his future girlfriend.

"I'll take my revenge." I told him, as Chase was taking..snatching my things from him.

"Bye Cel, take care." He kissed the top of my head before pulling my hair. Bitch.

"Can we leave now?" Chase asked slowly.

"Say bye to Luke."

"Bye Luke." He said quickly, pulling me away with him. "That shirt is ugly." He commented, as we descended down the stairs. Ofcourse he'll find it ugly, it's not his.

"Did you have your dinner yet?" I asked, changing the topic of our conversation before I started defending Luke's shirt.

"Yeah, I was out with Alec, you want to get something on our way back?" He asked as we reached his car.

"Nope, Did you know what I had for dinner?" I asked.

"Not interested." He shrugged, unlocking the car. I showed him my tongue before getting in.

The whole ride, I acted like I fell asleep but I didn't. I just didn't want to walk which I wasn't because he was carrying me upstairs to my room, it's surprising how I put this act up for so long.

"I know you're awake." He said, the eye roll was so evident that I could feel it without even opening my eyes.

"Shut up, I'm asleep." I replied, not opening my eyes.

He threw me on the bed before removing my shoes. Half-meanie.

"Come here." I called him, turning on my back.

"No." He replied, laying beside me. Who does he think he is? I pulled him over me which was really hard..pulling him over I meant, because he's heavy as hell.

"I'm pretty sure I gained a muscle from the lift I just made." I said, looking at my bicep. I got distracted from looking at my newfound muscles because he dropped his whole bodyweight on mine.

Two seconds later I felt him removing the shirt I was wearing. Are we getting freaky again?

He threw the shirt somewhere in the room and replaced it with the one he was wearing. Ohh. I didn't mean to but I laughed at that.

"You look good now." He said, looking at the shirt.

"If you say so." I pulled him back.

"What are you doing?"

"You still haven't apologised yet." I remind him.

"If you lose count, I'll start over again." He said, kissing me once.

"I'm very bad at maths." I whispered as he kissed me again.

"Glad to know, my love." He moved to my neck.

After the uncountable kisses, he stuck his head inside the shirt and rested his face on my boobs, I sighed. I feel like he loves my boobs more than me.

"Chase?" He hummed in response sleepily. "I love you." I told him as he brought his face out of my shirt. "Why are you smiling?" I asked.

Can he stop being adorable for a second? "You kiss me after telling me you love me." He says. How many kisses are too many kisses?

"Come here idiot." I squished his cheeks, pulled him closer and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." He said, pressing a lingering kiss to my cheek and resting his head on my boobs again. See? He's proving me right.

......

It was almost morning, the phone kept buzzing with messages. Who the fuck is awake so soon?

I looked over at Chase, who was sleeping on his stomach, if it was his stupid alarm but it turned out to be my phone. Who's calling me now? Before I could answer the call, it dropped. The number was private too. I blocked the number and went back to sleep. It has been happening from the last few days, someone calls and when I'm about to answer, the call ends. Stupid people.

The alarm will go off as soon as I fall asleep again so I took a bath instead. I was preparing breakfast when Chase joined me.

"Morning love." He said, kissing my forehead and picking up the fruit salad I prepared.

"Morning boo." I kissed his forehead back.

"You're beautiful." He said, looking at my face.

"Why, thankyou."

We had our breakfast in silence when Sir Pico decided to grace us with his presence. Chase took him on his walk while I got ready for the office. By the time they came back, I laid out his suit and Pico's food.

The bell rang just as I finished with everything. Why are they ringing the bell? Stupid guys.

I opened the door to see a woman who looked to be in her early forties standing there. She was beautiful.

"Hey?" I greeted her but it came out more like a question.

"You must be Mrs. Black, I'm Irene Davis." She introduced herself. Chase..this man.

"Oh I'm not..it's Reed, Celeste Reed. We're not married." I explained. "Chase..Mr. Black will be back soon, you can wait inside." I told her, pulling out my phone to call him just as he came running behind Pico.

"He has a girlfriend now." He told me before he took notice of Irene. "Mrs. Davis. She's going to be our new housekeeper, Celeste." He told me. How did he find her so soon? Irene gave me a polite smile, making me smile back at her. She seemed sweet.

"I'll show you around." I told her, pushing Chase towards our room to get ready. Pico was already busy attacking his food.

Finishing in the kitchen, I turned to Irene. "So that's all and sometimes we do the grocery shopping, I'll inform you beforehand, so you don't have to worry about that..I hope you don't mind taking care of Pico?" I asked.

"Not at all, I love animals." She replied. How do I tell her Pico's a little bit of a brat?

"Are you all set?" Chase asked me, coming downstairs.

"Yeah, take care Mrs. Davis." I said, following him out.

"How did you find a housekeeper so soon?" I asked him as we reached his car.

"She used to work at the cafe I worked at when I was younger. She was recently fired so I hired her." He told me. He used to work in a cafe?

"Oh wow."

"She's a sweet woman." He said. I turned the radio on to cut the silence. Sometimes..okay everyday I hate the New York traffic. It takes extra fifteen minutes to reach the office.

We were so close to the office and a really cool song was playing, I was hoping it ends before we reach but it didn't, so I stayed back till it finished.

"Are you done your highness?" He asked, opening the door for me after killing the engine.

"Yes peasant." I picked up my purse, getting out of the car.

I think I saw someone in the parking from the corner of my eye but it might be a hallucination so I shrugged it off. It might be someone from the office gossip group as Caden told me to get a picture.

"You have a busy day ahead." I told him as we entered the office building. I have stopped greeting Layla since a long, I went straight to the elevator.

After a short elevator ride, we stepped out. Lydia smiles at us. I swear her smile is blinding. I sometimes stop to see her smiling. I get why she was hired as the receptionist.

"Morning Lydia."

"Morning Cel, Mr. Black." She nodded at Chase who was just behind me.

"Morning." He replied before walking to his office.

"How are you?" I asked her.

"Great, Mr. Kingston has called twice since morning." She told me. Alec's probably trying to get into her pants, he never calls the office, he directly calls Chase or me. Who's gonna tell him that she got a boyfriend?

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He wanted to have an appointment with Mr. Black then he started talking about how I am doing, you know the usual?" She said. I nodded, thinking about Alec's usual behaviour.

"Well, let's get to work," I said, walking to my office and getting started with the day.

I feel so weird these days, like..someone's watching me. Do I have a fan or something? The camera in my office has started to bother me.

••••••
Happy new year lovess!🤍🤍🤍
Hope you have the best year ahead, keep smiling. ✨✨

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

346K 9.5K 38
When Aria Jennings loses her previous job because she repeatedly came in late, she has to find a new job as soon as possible because she has to take...
3.7K 99 13
Step into a world of romance and laughter as Lily, the bright-eyed college intern, finds herself assisting the enigmatic CEO, Alex, a man ten years h...
268K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
9.4K 193 30
Ms.Juliet entered CEO, Mr.Kingston' office for the first time in her 3 years of working for the Kingston corporation. All he got to ask her are few w...