vinnie hacker imagines.

l3ky3hhh által

So it's imagines but not imagines but it Vinnie and Alany in different scenarios. So it's imagines but it's n... Több

the cast.
long day.
grumpy mood.
i missed you.
stressd out.
happy birthday.
stream.
anything u do i can do better.
21st birthday

battle of the platforms.

246 2 0
l3ky3hhh által

So this book will be like different scenarios, like imagines. Also don't play the song till I tell you too.

Alany's POV

So today is the battle of the platforms boxing match, which Vinnie's apart of he's going against Deji. Everybody's been taking Vinnie as a joke saying he won't win, and he's only a pretty boy. But I believe in Vinnie he's been training really hard and he's taking things really seriously. But on the other hand, Deji and everyone has been taking Vinnie as a joke so I hope today Vin kicks his ass.

Vinnie left early to go get some extra training in before the fight. I got ready, I put on my go-to make up look.

After my make up I put my hair into two braids.

Then I put on a pair of my black fashion nova jeans, my white team Hacker shirt, and I also paired the outfit with my black and white dunks.

I went to go meet Vinnie at his boxing gym but before I went to go meet up with him I brought him some food.

I got to the gym, I seen Vinnie punching the punching bag. I walked in and said hello to his trainers and everybody else who was there. I sat there for a little till Vinnie noticed me.

"Hey princess." He said wiping the sweat off of him, while walking up to me.

"Hey baby." I said. He tried giving me a kiss but I pulled back, he looked at me confused.

"Why did you pull away ?" He said raising his eyebrow.

"I don't want you kissing all up on me, you stink." I said laughing. He let out a chuckle and pulled me by my waist and kissed me.

I love this man.

I pulled away from the kiss and wiped it off just to be a jerk.

"ALANY wipe off my kiss again and we're gonna have a problem." He said. I looked him up and down then scoffed.

I gave Vinnie his food, and I watched him train for a little bit. I took a pic of him and posted it on my Instagram.

alanyanoaʻi ✔️

Liked by vinniehacker and 3,400,745 others

alanyanoaʻi my baby has been training his ass just for today and he's gonna kill it. I love you Vincent 💕#teamhacker #teamtiktok

vinniehacker i love you too lany ❤️

xolo_mariduena  good luck Vinnie #teamhacker #teamtiktok

itsnatewyatt where my motivation post at ?????👀👀👀👀
alanyanoaʻi I got you next time Nate 😭

taylorholder #teamtiktok #teamhacker

Time jump to before Vinnie's match

I finished braiding Vinnie's hair, he put his little boxing robe thing on, before he put his gloves on, I gave him a pep talk.

"Alright bae you ready ?" He shook his head yes and I continued my speech.

"Okay you got this, I believe in you. Win or lose I will love you forever, promise. And if you do win you'll get a special prize." I said with a smirk.

He laughed.

"Thank you baby, I appreciate it. And what type of special prize are we talking about ?" He asked.

"You'll find out, only if you win though ."

It was time for Vinnie's fight. We did our little hand shake and I gave him a kiss on the lips.

I went to go sit with the hackers and my family. I sat there praying for Vinnie, but I had a lot of faith in him.

We heard Vinnie's music hit and he started to walk out.

Man he is so fine.

When vin got to the ring Deji's music played and he started to walk out.

Everybody was in the ring, they touched gloves and started their match.

PLAY THE SONG NOW

Soon as the bell rung they were both throwing punches. Deji was throwing a lot of punches but Vinnie kept douching them.

Vinnie threw sum punches too but Deji douched them too, Deji stayed on the attack. Deji was throwing really good shots and they were contacting but Vinnie hasn't thrown many of his own.

First round over

I called Vinnie from the crowd, he looked over at me I mouthed "keep your hands up, you got this". He smiled and nodded.

The second round starts.

Vinnie was a little hesitant to throw the first punch but I believed in him. A few minutes into the round I could tell deji was getting tried and so did Vinnie.

Vinnie started throwing more punches, one big left hook had left deji stunned. Vinnie got deji against the ropes and the round ended. I was smiling so hard right now.

Vinnie got to his corner and he looked over at me and seen me smiling. I mouthed "good job babe, keep it up. You got this."

Third round starts

The round starts but deji falls down on to one knee. Vinnie looked over at me I put the thumbs up.

Vinnie got deji in the corner and started throwing punches. The ref broke them up and Vinnie backed up.

He looked over at his trainers and they said "as soon he gets up you attack."

The ref stop talking to deji and moved away as soon as the ref moved Vinnie went on the attack and got deji in the corner and started throwing punch after punch.

The ref called it. Vinnie won.

I started yelling and jumping up and down. I got over the barricade and ran into the ring with Vinnie. I ran up to him and jumped in his arms, he picked me up and spun us around.

"You did it, you fucking did it !" I said. I smashed my lips into his, we pulled apart and he said.

"I couldn't be able to do it without you Princess, I love you."

"I love you too V." I connected our lips one more time.

He put me down and started doing interviews, after awhile I heard my name and Vinnie called me over to him.

"So Alany how do you feel that Vinnie won ? The interviewer said.

"I knew he could do it, I will never stop supporting him." I said. He kissed my cheek and whisper in my ear.

"Don't forget about, that prize."I shook my head.

We seen fousey and Vinnie started saying I told you. He came up to us and congratulated Vinnie.

Vinnie picked me up again and kissed me.

"What was that for ? I asked.

"Just because you believed in me when no one didn't." He said.

I started to tear up and kiss Vinnie's lip one more time.

(Pretend they're still in the ring)

alanyanoaʻi ✔️

Liked by vinniehacker and 2,650,971 others
alanyanoaʻi he fucking did it you guys, he won. I will always believe in  you my love, I love you ❤️❤️

vinniehacker thank you princess, I love you more ❤️❤️❤️

avani good job vin, so proud 💗

markellwashington yassss Vinnie we're so proud #teamhacker

brycehall I'm so proud of you, amazing fucking job dude. #teamhacker

We finally got back to our hotel room. Vinnie came out the bathroom with just a towel on.

"So what is the special prize, I get if I won ? He asked with a devious smirk on his face.

I took off my shirt revealing a black laced bra.

"Me" I said.

Vinnie picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He connected our lips.

The end

I hope you enjoyed this chapter it's pretty long but I like it and I hope you liked it too.

Xoxo 💕

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...