Life with 6 brothers *ON HOLD*

By flicker_shawn

Alexis Davis is 14 years old and struggles with ADHD and Anxiety. She also lives with her eldest brother Bryc... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N

PLEASE READ!!

1.3K 5 0
By flicker_shawn

To the people who who are reading/ starting to read this story: This story is currently on hold for idk how long. I am having such a hard time trying to figure out what I want to happen in this story (if you have any ideas please let me know because at this point I would take any suggestions). With that said if you are new I really hope you enjoy what I have written so far but I have a favor to ask. Once you finish this should would you please check out my other story called, The Outcast! I just finished writing that one and am currently writing a sequel for it. I would appreciate it very much if you you would give it a a chance and read it. It's a book kind of like this one about older brothers. Anyway, if you do check it out thank you and also thank you for reading this book even though it isn't finished!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

La Principessa By jh

General Fiction

439K 4.3K 8
"You are our sister, Ana! Our little girl and our world. You may not be ours by blood but you are ours by heart and choice, baby. We love you." ...
199K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
224K 4.8K 47
(Unedited) "You weren't here! You haven't been in a long time so stop trying to act like you were." Willow grew up in a house with six brothers, one...
3.2K 18 6
Jonah 'JD' Woelfel hasn't lived with his family since he was a junior in high school. He has made some trips to visit them on certain holidays, but t...