The Sun, The Moon, The Dragon...

Von AbraxosKit48

To be a teen in a small town is easier said than done, especially when you don't have the easiest life. Two g... Mehr

Chapter 1: Skycrest
Chapter 2: Friarridge
Chapter 3: Dragon... not dragon?
Chapter 4: Fooooood
Chapter 5: The kill
Chapter 6: Surprise shooters
Chapter 7: Little Miss Dunce
Chapter 8: Drakon Academy
Chapter 9: Who are you really?
Chapter 10: Ambushes
Chapter 11: 200m sprint
Chapter 12: Flags and Ratatouille
Chapter 13: Testing
Chapter 14: Twinsies!
Chapter 15: Powerhungry shifters
Chapter 16: 4 or 5 stories?
Chapter 17: Meeting the Wolves
Chapter 18: The beginning
Chapter 19: The showdown
Chapter 20: The strangest Symbol
Chapter 21: Mysterious people
Chapter 22: Longlostcousins
Chapter 23: Her name is Juniper
Chapter 24: Barbie Britt
Chapter 25: Schedules
Chapter 26: Infatuation
Chapter 27: Fight! Fight! Fight!
Chapter 28: A crack and a Scream... or three
Chapter 29: The mysterious man... again
Chapter 30: Bye Bye Ej
Chapter 31: Prophecy 1; the last prophecy
Chapter 32: Prophecies, bows and gifts
Chapter 33: The...Delightful Date
Chapter 35: Spilling the tea
Chapter 36: Ditched for a girl
Chapter 37: Daphne Drama
Chapter 38a: Skylar
Chapter 38b: MINI CHAPTER
Chapter 39: A day to remember
Chapter 40: Tatts, Pops and Whops.
Chapter 41: Ranked Eggs
Chapter 42: The Other Halves
Chapter 43: Goodbye darkness. Hello Understanding.

Chapter 34: Dungeons

29 2 0
Von AbraxosKit48

A/N: Hi! Sorry to make an author's note, Ik they can be a bit annoying but at the end of this chapter it gets a little sexual, it doesn't go into much detail but the start of that certain POV is important! I'm sorry, if I get too many complaints I can change how it's written but I just thought this was a bit better then other possible options at the time of writing this chapter.
Xx - Brax.

Lark pov:
I can't believe Grayhem got the best of me, I just trusted him fully, no questions. Ria didn't trust Leon right away, I should have followed her judgement because apparently both Leon and Grayhem are also working for... well that I don't know. However Ria caught onto him before she was put in too much danger and saved herself from possible sabotage. Luckily after she disarmed her attacker she thought of protecting me. Luckily or I'd be a splatter of exploded guts from the impact on the water when she arrived.

After being saved from certain death I feel so useless, both Ria and Ej are up on the cliff top battling Grayhem while I'm down on the bank at the bottom, safe and sound and that's only thanks to Ria. If it wasn't for her I would be dead right now or in a whole world of pain.

Standing at the base of the cliff I wait for them to come down, I can hear the growl of Ria in wolf form and see dashes of white fur along with Ej's dark hair as they fight Grayhem. While I await my two saviors I spot what appears to be Callum, his head slack and tilted to the side as his body lay hunched over, from where I'm sat he appears to be knocked out on the clifftop over to my right. Although I am a vampire and therefore have enhanced senses, I'm not in my true vampire form currently, therefore the enhancements are only minor. Being in human form is safer when around humans, they don't oogle or become freaked out, because fighting them off is annoying I kinda just batter them away like a cat.

Turning my attention back to the cliff in front of me I spot what appears to be Bronco on the edge and Ria riding him? That can't be. Ej never lets others sit at the front when riding Bronco. Odd.

I watch as the pair dive off the cliff with Grayhem gripped in Bronco's long talons and Ej holding onto Ria's waist. It's an unusual sight but one I'll remember, I need to question them. Ria dips Bronco down facing the water as they dive, reaching a few metres above the water she pulls up and Bronco lands directly in front of me with a thud. I stare in utter bewilderment at the dragon and riders, the trick was amazing and she pulled it off fluidly without ever having ridden a dragon properly before.

"Wow." Is all I can mutter from the impressive spectacle Ria just did with Bronco.

"Thank you, thank you." Ria bows from on top of Bronco.

"Where's Callum? He came and found you for me, yet I do not see him." Ria questions, raising a single sculpted eyebrow.

"I believe he is over there knocked out on that cliff." I point to the cliff on my right and walk over to Bronco. "A little help?"

Ej mutters a few incomprehensible words but leans down and gives me his hand before pulling me up with force where I land behind him.

"Thanks." I grumble, wanting to be polite but it's Ej, come on.

"Why is Ria flying Bronco?" I can't keep the question in, it bursts out involuntarily but the pair just ignore me.

Suddenly we lift off and soar towards the cliff, as we land Ria leaps down off Bronco and races towards the unconscious figure of Callum. Ej drops down too leaving just me atop the massive dragon, and uh, I can't say I've ever ridden a dragon. How do I get down? It's such a long drop...

Instead of getting down I decide to stay up here with Whisp and just let Ej and Ria protect Callum.

I watch while Ria races up to him and settles on the floor with her knees and legs under her and her arms gently checking for any injury. My interest peaks when Ej slides down beside her with some bandages, the two work effectively together and almost seem to attack the situation as one. The pair hand each other bandages and work flawlessly without so much as a yes or no mainly just nods or signals with their eyes.

Failing to wake Callum the pair resort to uh more drastic measures... they count to three and in sync lift up Callum, Ria holding his underarms and Ej holding his feet. I observe as they carry him over to Bronco without a break or pause, from atop the huge dragon I have to wonder how they're going to manage to get him up but apparently they had already thought of it.

Honestly thought there would be more of a chance for - I'd say pigs to fly but I mean there's dragons so... - it's more like; there's a higher chance that there are flaming pink hippos that can fly then then getting Callum up here.

My level of amazement increases even more as Bronco lowers his wing and they place Callum on, Ria instead of guiding the wing up she leaps up onto Bronco's back infront of me and settles down at the base of his neck. She spins facing me and waits. Looking down below I see Bronco lifting his wing slowly with the guidance of Ej, I guess Ria can't speak to the dragon so she can't do that part.

When the large wing becomes level with where Ria and I are seated she scooches towards me and gently grabs Callum by his underarms again and pulls him onto the dragon between us, with him manoeuvred to be seated infront of me Ria finally speaks for the first time since she asked where Callum was in the first place.

"Can you hold him please, just until Ej gets up at least. I'm driving as Ej will be able to hold him better hopefully." My twin grins at me and I just nod back without a word I grab onto Callum's waist as Ria shifts back into place in the saddle.

I wait patiently as Elijah clambered up onto Bronco's back and sits infront of Callum, he wraps a rope around himself and Callum to tie them together before grabbing Ria's waist. Copying his actions I cling onto Whisp in one arm and Callum with the other.

The ground starts to move as Bronco runs off the cliff, it falls away leaving air below as we hang suspended in midair as we fly towards the academy grounds.

Trees fly past as we fly, looking to my right so spot our house sitting proudly on the lake front. Through the open bay window I spot Blaze and Kyle hanging in the kitchen both leaning on the island chatting, Titan is seated in the corner inconspicuously chewing a bone.

A giggle from the front of the dragon drags my attention away from the scene in my house and instead towards Ria.

"What so funny?" I call over the pressing winds.

"Titan is listening to a conversation between two of our roommates, I don't think they realise he's there or listening." Again she chuckles, I roll my eyes although she can't see it.

"I know you just rolled your eyes." Ria yells out to me. Again she chuckles. Two things, the first, how did she know I rolled my eyes? Does she have eyes in the back of her head and two, how is she so happy? She fought off her supposed mate, my supposed mate, and saved Callum.

As the academy zooms into our line of sight I spot many dragons flying around in forms.

"Why are the Cadre training?" Ria yells out to Ej, well I presume Ej, if she doesn't know then I definitely don't.

"I'm not sure..." He twists around as a Cadre goes flying past us.

'Move! Dumb things.' I jump in fright at the sudden invasion in my head. What the hell is it? I need to figure it out. Shoving the unknown interruption to the side I focus forwards again just as we dive down. I clutch both Whisp and Callum tighter, I hear a small squeak and realise I accidentally clutched Whisp a bit to hard that she started to growl lowly at me.

Suddenly we pull up tight and my stomach drops into my throat as we land. Somewhere along the drop I closed my eyes so I peeled them open and found I was inside and behind me there was an opening in the wall for dragons to fly into, similar to my room.

Looking around I notice we are in some kind of office, a long oval table runs throw the length of the room with chairs evenly spaced out. The roof is vaulted with wooden beams running across and the walls have mirrors on one wall whilst the others are all plain white. To the left of the dragon opening is a large door with carved dragons in it.

The room is grand to say the least, Bronco walks towards a door in the back that I missed when we entered just now. The doors fling open to reveal holding cells, the hallway is about 20 metres long and has doors along the length of both sides.

Headmaster Jonah is stood looking through a window about two cells down. When the doors bang open he turns watching us come in, in one claw Bronco is clutching Grayhem while there's an unconscious Callum on Bronco's back and Ria is riding him with both Ej and I behind.

It's most likely an odd sight however the Headmaster doesn't flinch or show any emotion or how he's feeling.

Ria dismounts and walks over to the Headmaster, she smiles and he has a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

I hold onto Callum to keep him upright while Ej undoes the rope keeping them attached. His hands move quick and fluent as though he's done this a million times, I can't help but admire it, the veins in his arms pop as he works and his muscles bulge.

I'd never really seen him up close however his shirt is tight around his shoulders and stomach, as he flexes his arms to untie the ropes his shirt rides up showing the base of his abs.

I blink breaking myself out of my reverie and move my head to appear like I'm looking around.

Finally the ropes are untied and Ria walks back over to help manoeuvre the unconscious Callum off Broncos back. I watch in amazement as the two, like earlier, work with an almost grace to them.

'Going down!' A hear a voice in my head like earlier, actually it's the same voice.

Suddenly Bronco kneels down so he's squatting and his stomach is on the floor allowing an easier dismount for me and Callum.

Ria stands on the floor while Ej grabs the underarms of Callum and slowly lowers him to the floor with the help of my Twin.

Headmaster Jonah just realising what is going on comes rushing over and bends over the unconscious Callum and does a few checks.

"What happened?" Headmaster Jonah's deep voice carries around the room.

"We don't know. We found him like this, and it's difficult to injure a werewolf, especially one of high ranking like Callum." Ria speaks up, honestly one of the first words since we arrived in the school building.

"Wolfsbane. I'll call a doctor and nurses to come get him. Did you get the other traitor?" Headmaster Jonah looks between our group. I hop down off Bronco with Whisp just as Bronco stands up.

Apparently he was sitting on Grayhem. When he stood up Grayhem's face was priceless. It was pure horror and disgust.

"Well... there's... that." Headmaster Jonah mutters and I don't think any of us missed it either.

"Uh can you guys bring him into this room." The headmaster points towards a room to the left of us.

Apparently he has respect for us, I guess we are somewhat up there in the ranking system. Actually it could be respect for Ej, he is the prince after all.

Ria and Ej drag a thrashing Grayhem into the holding room indicated, while I sit and watch and wait with the unconscious Callum.

"Dude, seriously." Ria grunts as she drops him on the cold stone floor in the holding cell, a few curses leak out of Grayhem's mouth before he settled down in the corner with a now permanent scowl on his face.

"You know what? I know you're out there Ria! You're a f*cking b*tch! You should be dead then the prophecy wouldn't become true and everyone would live! It's the world or you. The war waits for no one, especially you and your f*cking siblings." The voice of Leon screams at Ria full of hatred and venom.

What is he going on about? There's only Ria and I we don't have any other siblings. I am Confusion.

"That's nice." Ria smirks and walks over to me.

"Did Grayhem say anything before we arrived?" She plonks down beside me and leans against Bronco's side and sighs dramatically before turning her face to look at me. Her white hair falls over her tanned and freckled skin as she moves her body a bit to look at me directly. I study her face and notice a small scar going through her right eyebrow and a matching one on her top lip.

As I watch her lean against Bronco my eyes widen, he'll snap, he doesn't like people, well, except Ej.

"Be careful Riri, he doesn't like people other then Ej." I warn her voicing my thoughts, after all she is my twin.

"Nahhh, he won't harm me. He's a good boy." She pats his side and scratches his belly gently before leaning back and closing her eyes.

'Good boy... humph. You're pretty, Ej likes you, you understand me, you smell good too, there's no loses in liking you, only gains. I'll let this one slide...' I hear a murmur but don't jump this time.

After I hear the murmur I hear Ria chuckling beside me, her hand covering her mouth and she scratches Bronco's side affectionately with the other.

"What's so funny?" I didn't hear anything unless she mindlinked someone...?

"Uh... you see... I can hear and mindlink... most dragons if not all of them..." she mumbles quietly to me.

"What?!" I screech loudly and get a funny look from the headmaster.

"You heard me right... if I'm not mistaken you can too." She turns her head and faces me staring me directly into my eyes, almost as though she can see through me.

"What? No, why can I?" I mumble back to her, she just smirks.

"I know you heard something just before. You got a funny look at the same time Bronco responded to me, it's happened a few times before too when you jump from it." She grins at me before turning to face the roof and closing her eyes.

"Oh... no way, that's so cool." I grin like a maniac, is it really true? I should probably be concerned she's going crazy but Vampires and werewolves exist so meh.

'Hi little one.' I hear the same voice in my head and find Bronco looking at me curiously.

"I know you heard that. I did too." Ria rumbles from beside me.

'C-can you h-hear me...?' I quietly respond to the voice.

'Yup little Vampire.' The voice responds and my eyes widen in pure amazement.

"How?" I whisper near inaudibly.

"I'm not sure, maybe something to do with the prophecies? I'd say our dragons but I could communicate with them before I got Whisp." Ria keeps her eyes closed but responds to my question.

I keep silent, what do I say to that?

Out the corner of my eye I spot the Headmaster making his way towards us, his long arms folded behind his back and taking smooth and precise steps. To his right is Ej, his long legs taking long strides and keeping in step with the Headmaster. The hallway lights shine down on Riri and I illuminating the hall in a vibrant white against the dark walls of the hallway.

"You three need to leave, it's late and you have class tomorrow. The culprits will be questioned tomorrow, now leave." Headmaster Jonah flicks his hand dismissively at the four of us.

I breathe deeply to stay calm but clearly Ria doesn't, she bolts to her feet, a scowl etched onto her tanned face.

"Two things, first, they attacked us. We have a right to know why and second we can't leave Callum here, we will wait until the doctors arrive." She growls out, the headmaster opens his mouth to respond but Ria butts in, "don't even bother trying to deny or say no, we are staying whether you like it or not."

Ej smirks at Ria and turns to the headmaster who looks astonished, either he didn't think she'd speak up like that or... nope that's all I got.

"Uh, well... ok. You can wait with your friend until the doctors arrive, then you all need to leave. You may be high up in the rankings however you three are still children and don't know everything that's going on." Headmaster Jonah's words are clipped and he stalks away down the hallway and through a door at the end.

The door slams closed behind him and I hear a few curses mumbled from behind it.

"There that." Ria sighs and sits back down against Bronco's side, Whisp wanders over and lies down beside her with her large silver head placed gracefully on Riri's lap.

The doors where we entered burst open revealing a dishevelled doctor, her lab coat slightly crumpled and her hair messy. Behind her three nurses wheel in a stretcher, the nurses are dressed in scrubs and have stethoscopes around their necks. Stereotypical.

"Who's injured?" The nurses marches over to us as she pulls out her clipboard.

"Callum, he's the Beta of the majesty pack and was knocked out by an unknown source. He was unconscious when Ria and I found him and Lark doesn't know how." Ej speaks up, his voice full of authority as he looks between the Doctor, Callum, Ria and I.

"He was attempting to relay information from me to Lark as I couldn't get a hold of her, he never got there in time to give her the information however." Ria quickly speaks up, her words cut through the pause after Ej finished speaking.

The Doctor scribbled our story down before checking over the comatose Callum, she checked his breathing and heart rate. She relayed the information of them being steady before calling the nurses for aid, the three nurses wheel over the gurney and carefully load Callum up onto it. Their scrubs create irritating scratching noises as they move causing me to cringe uncomfortably away from the torturing sound.

I watch as the three nurses wheel Callum away, our small entourage stand up to follow however the Doctor raises her hand stopping us in our tracks.

"Go home, come and see him tomorrow." The doctor turns and walks away, her lab coat billowing out behind her as she swiftly moves out the door and follows the nurses back to the infirmary.

I turn my gaze to Ria and find her glaring bitterly after the Doctor.

"Come on, let's go home." Elijah turns his attention on Ria and I, but I don't miss the longing look he gives Ria when he believes neither of us are watching. How cute.

I trail after the pair with Bronco following up the rear, Whisp marches stoically beside Ria as our small troop walk home.

--------------------------------------------

Unknown POV:

"Garhh! Slitzer!"

A youthful girl saunters across the mildly warm room, she sashays her hips seductively and looks up at me through her long lashes. The large office fades away, a smirk appears on my face as I gaze down at my girl.

"Yes Master?" Her voice silky smooth as she batters her eyelashes and pushes up her ample bosom giving me a devilish view. She's asking to be taken here and now.

"My two imbecile trainwrecks of nephews got caught, they failed at their one duty. I need you to go there, they'll never see it coming. An innocent girl with wide eyes and a weak wolf, always expect the unexpected." I smirk down at the girl in front of me, her long coffee hair is naturally pin straight, her elfish features create an alluring look of pure innocence. Round eyes the colour of burnt flesh, and plump pink lips.

Leaning down I capture her juicy full lips in a savage kiss, my hands roam down her body and lift her up, my large hands placed under her a** and she wraps her long lean legs around me. She grinds against me forcefully causing my will to fail, I grab her hair and shove her viciously onto the hard wooden desk, her back slams into it none so gently causing her to groan in pain yet she doesn't complain, I taught her well it seems.

"I'll do it, anything for you Master, I'd jump off a cliff if you asked." Her voice whispers huskily in my ear, so I take her there and then.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

What Are You? Von annalyn//

Vampirgeschichten

14.9K 582 34
I am 16 years old and finally will have a life out the home I have know for so long. I will be going to a school. The leaders of our city will be pic...
78.1K 1.5K 37
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ The war between the tribes is finally over, and now the dragonets of the prophecy have a plan for lasting peace: Jade Mountain Acad...
1.5M 53.1K 32
( WARNING I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS LIKE 12 READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ) Sadness.Hate.Anger.Pain. That's all the feeling Maria feels. Her pack abuses her m...
48.8K 2.4K 28
There is a secret that hasn't been told to her. There is a part of her that she has no idea existed. Who she is, is not something that she had expect...