𝐌𝐑. 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 |...

-ewrites tarafından

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ it started out with a kiss, how did it end up like this? ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ in which, a new year's party is th... Daha Fazla

- before reading
- mr. brightside
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty seven
epilogue
almost a year later...

twenty six

1K 33 9
-ewrites tarafından

[ opening up eager eyes ]

tw's ; panic attack, doxxing

twitter !

🙄 | exposinghoneybee

hunter adalynn taylor, born october 30th 1999

famous youtuber/streamer honeybee

*view attached image here*

🙄 | exposinghoneybee

clay thompson, born august 12 1999

famous youtuber/streamer dream/dreamwastaken

*view attached image here* 

🙄 | exposinghoneybee

hunter and clay have been dating for months, hiding it from their fans.

they live together at 1234 st. ives avenue.

proof...

*view 2 attached images here*

↳ user | username

      holy shit..

third person pov ! 

the girl who locked herself in her room fell into a state of shock. 

she knew rory was behind all of this and that it wouldn't stop.

their faces respited and retweeted, everywhere she looked was her own face.

even clay's face was plastered everywhere.

they were ruined.

their relationship, exposed to everyone on twitter.

their fans not giving two shits about them getting doxxed, they just wanted the information.

everyone knew everything, they weren't safe. 

meanwhile, the girl's boyfriend just woke up to the amounts of calls he was getting. 

he also got many many text messages from everyone he talks to on twitter, he thought that was weird. no one usually texts him this much. 

he skipped over the text messages, not thinking much of them and he opened twitter.

he was shocked at what he saw.

the first thing you don't want to see as a faceless youtuber when you open twitter is your own fucking face.

he kept scrolling finding everything that had been exposed to the public.

he rapidly started searching for his girlfriend, knowing this would impact her mental health tremendously.

he searched around the house until he came to her office door and found it locked.

he slipped off one of the rings she gave him and used it to unlock her door.

he found the girl he loves looking distressed, sitting on her floor with her head in her hands.

he makes his way over to her and crouches in front of her. 

he grabs her hands and places them on his cheeks.

it destroys him to see her this upset.

"hey hey hey, you're okay, we're okay, we'll find a solution to this okay?" he tries to reassure her.

it doesn't work, only making her cry harder.

she moves her head to the right, avoiding all eye contact with him. 

in all honesty, she was trying her hardest to keep it together but nothing could help her now.

the blonde keeps trying to cheer up the brunette, but it's no use.

"clay...clay... stop" she manages to get out.

he looks at her with so much love, but so much sadness in his eyes.

"i can't do this anymore, i don't want to stream or do anything else anymore" she finally tells him, both of their hearts break for different reasons.

"hunter..." he says.

"no i can't it's not safe, it's too much" she says, before getting up and walking over to their room wiping her tears on her sleeve. 

E SPEAKS!

fuck rory all my homies hate rory

also! just to preface idk dreams last name this is just for the story's purpose!!!

one more chapter until epilogue :,)

this book has my whole heart bro omg

also karl in the uk?!

take care of yourselves, i love you all <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

676K 16.6K 68
-COMPLETED FINALLY- Planning on rewriting this in another book just to make it better than this current shit
66.2K 1.4K 17
Dream and George are normal college students until an unexpected tragedy causes them to have to share dorms and then CHAOS ensues Sorry the descript...
246K 6.6K 28
Y/n meets Ranboo at twitchcon and you get close. A bit more close than you thought. After some rough patches and broken friendships the bond you shar...
1M 38.6K 68
" 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙮 " " 𝙞 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬�...