Me Versus Me

بواسطة Littltej

Leslie Henderson is a young seventeen year old girl with 99 problems. As an emancipated teen, she lives with... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 5

112 2 2
بواسطة Littltej

Chapter 5

          Ivan drove me back to the house and I was lucky to find Marco still sound asleep. I glanced at the clock to see it was 1:34 am. Ivan sat me down on the couch and went to the kitchen to grab me a glass of water.

          "Thank you for everything, Ivan. I feel bad making you leave your friends."

          "You don't have to thank me. I wasn't going to just leave you passed out on the street." He sat down next to me on the couch and handed me the glass of water.

          "I feel like you're always taking care of me." I laughed awkwardly. "You ever look at your life and wonder how the hell it got so fucked up?"

          "Can't say that I do."

          "Of course not, I mean why would you? Your life isn't being ruined by your psycho boyfriend."

          "I thought you loved him." I just put my head down. "You mean you don't?" I still didn't respond. "All this time I thought..." He trailed off. We sat there in silence for what felt like an eternity. Suddenly Ivan leaned down and put a finger under my chin to lift up my head. "All this time I've been wondering how an asshole like that gets a girl like you to fall for him."

          "I thought he was your best friend."

          "Was being the operative word. I just can't be friends with a guy who treats you the way he does. I always wanted to say something, but I figured you weren't gonna leave him because you loved him."

          "Ivan, you don't know the whole story," I whispered.

          "Do you love him?" His hazel eyes bored into mine with an intensity that could fuel the sun for a day. I shook my head. "That's all I need to know." Just then he took my face in his hands and kissed me, hard. The same intensity that burned in his eyes now radiated in that kiss. Part of me told me to pull away, that Marco could walk in on us at any minute, but I couldn't. I didn't realize how much I'd longed for this until it was happening. His lips pressed to mine generating a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. The only person I'd kissed for the last three years had been Marco, and there hadn't been any feeling in that for the past two. Any guy before him had never kissed me like this.

          I moaned in the back of my throat and I surprised myself a little when I started kissing him back. He let his hands move to the back of my neck and twist into my hair. I pressed my body closer to his and he grabbed my ass. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but within a few seconds I was straddling him on the couch as he kissed and sucked on the skin of my neck. He bit down gently and I let out a soft cry of pleasure. That did it. We heard the bedroom door creak open and I immediately jumped off of Ivan and into the recliner adjacent to the couch. Marco walked out and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

          "Leslie what are you doing out here?" He eyed me hungrily. God even just waking up he's horny. "And what are you wearing?" I looked down taking notice for the first time all night of what I was wearing. I had on a tight brown leather jacket with an even tighter white tank top underneath, dark blue skinny jeans and brown leather ankle boots with a thin heel. I never dressed like this and now that I thought about it, I didn't remember actually putting them on.

          "I... I don't know." I said looking down at myself.

          "Well come back to bed, I'm sure you're just out here boring Ivan with your whining."

          "Oh she's not boring me at all. I actually found our conversation quite stimulating." Ivan said with a smirk.

          "I'll be back there in a minute baby, why don't you go warm it up for me?" Marco smiled and walked back into the bedroom leaving the door cracked. I stood and took off the leather jacket and boots.

          "You're really gonna go to bed with him." He stood and crossed his arms over his chest.

          "What am I supposed to do Ivan? He's my boyfriend."

          "Fine, but this isn't over." He grabbed my hand as I started to walk to the bedroom. I felt a slight urge to turn and hit him, but I didn't. Where did that come from? He pulled me back to him and kissed me again. I felt my legs go weak and I sank into the kiss as he parted my lips and slipped his tongue in my mouth. I let him explore my mouth as he cradled my head in his left hand his other hand on my hip. Just as I felt myself getting wet, he pulled away. "Goodnight Leslie," he smirked at me and headed off to his bedroom. I walked into the bedroom and crawled into bed with Marco thinking of Ivan. Thankfully he was already asleep when I got in the bed so I wasn't forced to have sex with him. If I had I'm sure I would have called out Ivan's name.

          When I woke up the next morning Marco was nowhere to be found. I got out of the bed and checked the bathroom for him, but he wasn't there. I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed, throwing on a white tank top and my favorite blue and red checkered button down rolling the sleeves up to my mid forearm. I pulled on a pair of skinny jeans and my UGGs and headed out to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. I was surprised to find Ivan awake and cooking breakfast. I slowed down walking and eyed him. He was cooking in just a pair of red basketball shorts. I stared at his back watching his muscles flex as he moved. His tanned skin was flawless and his body was toned and strong. When he turned around and faced me my breath caught. He looked at me and I tried to turn away but I couldn't. I had been amazed by his back, but his front was tantalizing. He smiled obviously reading my expression. "Good morning."

          "Hi," it was all I could manage to get out.

          "Marco had to go to work today. He said somebody needed him to cover for him and he'd be working until ten. He told me to look after you, so I made you breakfast."

          "And you had to do that half naked?" I asked.

          "Best way to do it," he winked at me and pushed a plate of eggs and bacon towards me on the breakfast bar.

          "I, uh, I think I'll skip breakfast and head out to school. I appreciate the gesture though." My stomach couldn't have picked a worse time to growl.

          Ivan smirked, "your mouth is saying no..." He stepped to the breakfast bar and wafted the steam from the food at me. "But your stomach is saying sit down and eat." I looked around nervously. "Oh come on, Leslie. I was told to take care of you. Don't make my job hard..."

          "Oh fine." I sat down and dug in. When was the last time I'd eaten? I finished my food in about three minutes and Ivan gaped at me.

          "Wow. You're like a frickin' garbage disposal," he laughed as he took my plate and scooped some more eggs onto it.

          "I'm good Ivan, you eat." I told him, getting up and walking out of the living room where the stools were into the kitchen.

          "I'm fine. Besides, thus isn't really what I'd like to eat this morning anyway." He smirked suggestively at me waving the plastic spatula in his hand.

          "Ivan, about last night. Look I think I was drunk and I wasn't--" he cut me off, putting a finger to his lips to shh me. I couldn't help but think about kissing him again. Hell, I was thinking about doing everything to him. He stepped close to me and my breath caught in my throat again and my heart started pounding in my chest. He leaned down slowly and touched his lips to mine for barely a second before he pulled away. He smiled at me and turned back to the stove. What happened after that wasn't even in my control. After he'd kissed me like that it just mad me want more of him. It brought something out of me that I don't think I'd ever used with a guy-- courage. Before I could think it through, I grabbed Ivan's arm and spun him back around. I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him into me, crushing my lips to his. He responded just as quickly as I'd grabbed him, dropping the spatula. He kissed me hard and before I knew it I was pressed up against the wall with him pinning my arms above my head with his left hand. I usually detested being restrained because most of the time it was with Marco and he scared me, but not this time. I trusted Ivan. That was new. He tangled his other hand in my hair and I fought to break his hold as he kissed me. I just wanted him closer to me, I wanted him pressed so close to me that our bodies would almost be one. But he didn't let my hands go. My ache to touch him only made me kiss him harder and this time I deepened the kiss pushing my tongue in his mouth. He seemed a little surprised at first but he adjusted quickly, opening for me and massaging my tongue with his own. After about three minutes of us kissing like this, I couldn't take anymore. "I want you," I whispered against his lips.

          He didn't waste any time after that, letting go of my hands and picking me up by my ass. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he stumbled to his bedroom with me attached to him, kissing his face, his lips, his neck.

          "Oh God, Leslie you don't know how long I've wanted this." Didn't I? I'd been secretly eyeing Ivan for over a year now. As many girls as I'd seen walk out of his bedroom with that stupefied look on their faces. I had always kind of wanted to be that girl. I'd always wanted to have sex and actually enjoy it.

          He grabbed my checkered blue and red button down and pulled it off, luckily I'd left it open. He kissed my along my collarbone all the way up to my ear, nibbling teasingly at it. He moaned in my ear and a wave of desire shot through my body and concentrated in my core. I let him pull my tank top over my head and then helped him get off my tight jeans. He stared at my body for a while and I felt a pang of uneasiness.

          "What's wrong?" I whispered, not trusting my voice.

          "Red lingerie. You wear it well." He smirked before snatching off my panties. "But it's in my way." I moaned and he spread my legs. God, did he not know how sexy that was? I felt his tongue trailing along my thigh getting closer and closer to where I wanted him to go. He pulled up and smiled at me sending chills through my spine. "You're already wet."

          "I told you I wanted you." I said, not really knowing where that came from. He pulled my hips closer to him and hurried his head between my legs. He flicked the burning spot above my entrance with his tongue, teasing it. I moaned loud and I felt him smile against me. He licked and teased me for what felt like hours before pushing his finger into me. I let out another moan as it slipped deep into me. He never stopped moving his tongue, doubling my pleasure as he probed inside me with his finger.

          I let my own hands tangle in his curly black hair, tugging on it when he hit my spot. I could tell he got some kind of satisfaction from it because he hit it again this time lifting his head up to see my face. He smiled and hit it again watching as I jumped. He started to pump his finger quicker hitting that spot over and over in just a few seconds. I felt my body building to new heights of pleasure and I cried out as I came on his fingers.

          "That's a sound I've never heard when you were in Marco's room," he smirked.

          "Don't ruin this by talking about him." I smiled and ran my hands down his abs to the waist of his shorts. I slipped my hands inside to find he wasn't wearing any boxers. I took his shaft in my hands and caressed it slowly. He looked down at me, his big hazel eyes filled with lust. He pulled his shorts down and moved his hips between my legs so that he was lined up with my entrance. He rubbed his shaft against me slowly making me wetter before thrusting into me. I gasped as I realized how much bigger Ivan was than Marco. He smiled, seeming to have read my mind or my reaction, or both.

          "Bigger than what you're used to?" I just nodded and his smile grew as he bent down next to my ear. "Don't worry, for you, I'll take it slow," he whispered. There was something so sexy in the way he'd said it. I almost begged him not to. I kind of wanted to tell him to fuck me until I can't breath, but I didn't. He thrust into me again and I grabbed his arm and dug my nails into it. He thrust again, and again, and again, building up a steady rythym. As he watched my face, he seemed to change his angles and speed based on my expressions. It was like he was in my head.

          He started to speed up, thrusting deeper and harder and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Oh Ivan," I gasped as he moved in me. "Harder, please," I begged. Before I realized what was happening he pulled out of me. I felt a loss in my chest when he wasn't inside me and my body ached for him. He flipped me to my side and pulled my leg up so that it was parallel to his chest. He pushed back into me, deeper this time. I screamed in pleasure as he took my body to a point of unimaginable ecstasy. I clutched the sheets of his bed feeling myself ready to explode. He thrust into me again and that did it. My walls tightened around him and I screamed as my orgasm crashed through my body. He didn't stop only drawing out my pleasure before he pulled out and came on my stomach. He looked down at me and smiled just before getting up to go to the bathroom. He came back with some tissue and wiped my stomach clean. It was a small gesture but it was so sweet. Marco never did that for me. Most of the time I'd have to go wash up in the bathroom, or sometimes when he was a real asshole he'd make me rub it in like lotion and tell me, "you're a dirty whore, might as well act like one."

          Ivan climbed back onto the bed and pulled me into his chest. I kissed his neck before nuzzling into it. "Thank you," I whispered.

          "For what?"

          "For this. For the first time in a long time, having sex wasn't just an obligation or something I was being forced to do. I haven't enjoyed it in a long time."

          "I can't imagine having sex and not enjoying it. That sounds like rape to me."

          "Basically," it slipped out before I could stop it.

          "Wait a minute," he rolled so that he was hovering over me looking me in my eyes. "First you don't love Marco and now, he's raping you? Why are you with him?"

          "I don't want to talk about this Ivan."

          "Leslie, I need to know. I can't just watch you do this anymore knowing you don't love him. Why are you in an abusive relationship with someone you don't love?"

          "Ivan just drop it okay? I'm not talking about this," I said seriously. He sighed and fell back on the bed next to me.

          "If it's because he takes care of you, that doesn't have to be the reason you stay here. We could move out and get a place of our own--"

          I stared blankly at him, "I'm not going to do that."

          "I'm not saying we have to be together if you don't want to. We could just be two friends living together."

          "Ivan, I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, but I'm not leaving Marco." I could see he wasn't happy about my words, but he looked more pained than anything.

          "Why?" His eyes pleaded with mine.

          "I'm sorry," I whispered as I crawled out of the bed pulling my clothes back on.

          "I get it. You just used me for sex. You don't care about how I feel or what I think."

          I spun to face him, "no Ivan, that's not it at all."

          "Whatever. You know all this time I felt bad for you, but you and Marco deserve each other." Any feelings I had seen in him appeared to be gone now. His eyes were distant and cold. I felt horrible for doing this to him. Maybe if he knew why I couldn't leave he'd understand. If I left Marco he'd go after Christie, and then when he found out I'd left him for his best friend he'd kill Ivan too. I couldn't take that chance. If I had to give my body to protect the people I cared for, then so be it. I turned to leave Ivan's room. Before I walked out the door I turned to steal one last glance at him. He wasn't looking at me, he just lay there on the bed looking up at the ceiling. "Shut the door on your way out.

          I walked out of his bedroom closing the door behind me. I felt bad for what we'd just done, but not because of Marco. I was glad I'd cheated on Marco. It just helped me express my hate for him. I mostly felt bad because it made me realize how Ivan felt about me. before last night, we'd barely been friends, but now I didn't know what we were. Mostly I was worried. Worried that because he was upset with me he might tell Marco we'd slept together. He had to realize how badly Marco would beat me for it if he ever found out. I sat on the couch and flicked on the TV to take my mind off of it. I flipped through the channels and I swear everything I turned to was either about sex, abusive relationships, or cheating. The first thing I flipped to was a show called 'Cheaters', then I clicked up a channel and that movie about Ike and Tina Turner was on, then I flipped to MTV where the music video for 'Shorty Like Mine' was playing. I had told Ivan before that he looked a lot like Bow Wow, but he didn't believe me. So television wasn't helping. I clicked it off and turned to walk back to my bedroom when Marco came in. I looked at him, frozen like a deer caught in headlights.

          "Hey baby," he smiled and came to kiss me. I didn't kiss back, still frozen and in shock.

          "What are you doig home so early babe?" I asked when he pulled back.

          "Got off early. Why aren't you at school?" He asked before kissing down my neck. "Not that I mind."

          "I, I didn't feel like going today," because I was screwing your best friend. He took in a deep breath against my neck.

          "You smell different." He pulled away from me to look me in my eyes. "Why do you smell different?"

          "I, I used different perfume."

          "You're lying." His face dropped and the lines appeared along his forehead. "Why are you lying to me?"

          "I'm not baby, I just--" He cut me off by smacking me across my face. I fell into the glass table on the side of the couch and it broke under my weight. I started crying as pain shot through my left side. I put my hands over it in an attempt to stop the pain.

          "Tell the truth! You're fucking someone else aren't you?" I just cried and curled into a ball in the pile of glass on the floor. "You lying bitch!" He kicked me in my legs and I screamed in pain.

          "Marco stop! Please!" I begged him. Just then Ivan ran out in his boxers.

          "Dude what the fuck are you doing? You're gonna kill her man!" He yelled at Marco.

          "You were here, you were supposed to watch her. Who is she cheating on me with?" As soon as Marco said the word 'cheating' Ivan's eyes went wide.

          "Are you serious? She's been here all day! She hasn't done anything!" He stepped to Marco, his fists balled and his arms shaking with rage.

          "Ivan, don't," I whispered. He looked down at my crumpled bleeding body on the floor and his eyes softened.

          "Move," he pushed Marco back and bent down cradling my head in his hands. "It's okay, Leslie," he tried to smile at me but he couldn't really. He looked so sad and pained. I turned away from him and coughed hard into my hands. When I pulled up I saw a thick red liquid in my hands. Great. Ivan turned back to Marco, "go call 911! She needs to go to a hospital." Surprisingly Marco did what he was told, whipping out his cell and quickly telling the operator he needed an ambulance because his girlfriend had fallen into a glass table. Fallen, right.

          "You're always taking care of me," I whispered to Ivan. He just smiled before slipping his arms under me. He lifted me and I tried not to scream at the pain that shot through my side. He gently placed me on the couch and I whimpered a bit from the pain.

          "The ambulance will be here soon, okay? Just hang in there, Les." He sat with me until we heard the sirens screeching down the street. He jumped up and ran outside to flag them down. Marco came to sit by me until the paramedics got here.

          "I'm so sorry baby. I just thought, I don't know what I was thinking. You have to know I didn't mean to hurt you. I love you so much." He brushed my hair back from my face. "Please forgive me. I promise this is the last time that's gonna happen. I'm going to help you get better. I'll do anything you want." I didn't say anything.

          The paramedics came in the house bringing a stretcher. One of them did a quick check on me and I heard him say I'd need stitches and I had a possible concussion. Everything that happened after that became a little blurry. I could hear the paramedic telling me I had to stay awake, but I couldn't fight it. My eyelids felt so heavy. I felt the darkness creeping up from under me. I felt like I was falling into it, slowly being engulfed by it. I couldn't fight it, but then again, I didn't want to fight it. I welcomed it because here in this sea of darkness I couldn't feel pain, or hurt, or heartache. There was no Marco or Ivan to further complicate my life. I was just... gone.

******************************************************************************************************

There is an unedited version of this chapter that I will post in another story group for those who are interested in the full blown uncut version.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

26.2K 548 18
Olivia, Sadie, Elle, and Tori have been best friends since middle school. Now that they have graduated high school they are super psyched about doing...
766 12 12
Haevi never considered happy endings. Always in her own world, she never looked for a boy for herself, until one particular, mysteriously hot guy ba...
3.3M 81K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
He's My Heartthrob بواسطة aditi

قصص المراهقين

285K 8.2K 45
Riley Mathew's is a 17 year old girl. She lives in a rich town with her mother and stepfather. She's struggling to keep her past locked up, it's gett...