Uncover pt.2

Από sweaterweatheraf

The sequel/following of my first story Uncover. Louis and Harry got to know each other through common friend... Περισσότερα

Note.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A little note in the middle!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 30

991 10 4
Από sweaterweatheraf

Louis sat in one of the chairs in front of the mirror inside the dressing room while the makeup artist Lou covered his bruises with concealer. Harry stood waiting in the doorframe and made sure he had the right settings on his camera, along with a good battery and empty memory-card. 

"And no one will see, right?", Louis asked as Lou was finishing up.

"They might see the scar on your lip. But it's the bruises I doubt that anyone will see.", Lou explained while she stepped behind Louis to fix his hair before she was about to cover John's bruises as well. 

"Thank you!", Louis said as he got up from the chair once he was done. 

"Anytime!", Lou said with a smile as she gathered up the things she had used. 

Louis and Harry walked together to the space behind the actual stage where Maxwell and Tim had started to get ready as the show was about to start. Normally Harry would be out with the fans by the time the concert started but he automatically followed Louis. Louis did some last minute voice-warm ups meanwhile he got help to connect his in-ears to the little control he had back on his waistband. After a minute or two John came and started to plug in his stuff and after him came Paul.

"Harry, I've been looking for you. It's time to go.", Paul said causing Harry to confused turn around before he realized how little time it was left.

"Oh, sorry!", Harry said and pulled the band attached to his camera around his neck. 

"Good luck, lads.", Paul said as he held out his arm to gesture the direction for Harry who walked to him. Harry started walking as he felt a hand on his wrist to which he turned around to see Louis. He didn't get to say anything before Louis pecked him on the lips. Harry giggled as he pecked him back. 

"Thank you for the extra luck, babe.", Louis chuckled and winked at Harry before he got lead away by Paul. 

Harry barely made it out before Louis was out on stage, shouting into the microphone as the band played the intro to Kill my mind:

"Laaaas Vegaaaas Babyyy!"

...

LouisTomlinson: Thank you, Las Vegas, for such an amazing show tonight! x

Louis jumped on the bus as it by the time he said goodbye to a few of his fans that met him behind the arena had started. As expected everyone except for John sat on the couches as Louis came inside. Louis kicked off his shoes and went to sit next to Harry who sat texting with his mom about the incredible show they had just came from. As Harry looked up after putting away his phone, Louis intentionally dropped a piece of paper in Harry's lap smirking. 

"What's this?", Harry asked as he picked it up and unfolded it.

"You've got competition, baby.", Louis chuckled and shook his head as Harry could see a phone number from one of his fans. 

"Who?", Harry gasped, trying to seem serious as he looked out through the window over his shoulder as the bus had started moving already. Louis did the same and nodded to a group of fans waving him off.

"Red jacket."

Harry squinted his eyes looking out and spotted a blonde girl with a red leather jacket. Harry gasped and wrapped his legs around Louis who only chuckled. 

"Mine, mine, mine!", Harry giggled as he wrapped his arms around Louis after the bus had turned, knowing that the group couldn't see them anymore. 

Louis leaned back on Harry's chest as he had turned his body side ways along with Harry when Harry had wrapped his legs around his waist.

"All yours!", Louis said proudly while tilting his head back to be able to see Harry's face. 

Harry giggled and looked down at Louis before he leaned in and pecked his lips. Louis chuckled before he pecked him back and let one of his hands on Harry's forearm that laid across his chest. Harry leaned his back against the wall as they were sitting in one fo the corners while holding Louis in his arms. 

...

Harry woke up in the middle of the night. He looked over at Louis who was sound asleep right next to him and except for a small string of light the entire bus was completely dark. He cuddled up to Louis' side as he tried to fall back asleep. He didn't know how much time had passed but eventually he got sick of trying to fall back. He carefully sat up, as much as he could despite the small space they were inside, and carefully climbed over Louis. He grabbed a hold of the top of the bunk bed as he searched for the floor with one of his feet. Once he felt the floor he jumped out of the bunk bed and made sure that the curtain stopped any lights from reaching Louis as he still slept peacefully. Harry rubbed his eye as he walked out to the couches where he found Paul sitting by one of the tables solving sudokus. 

"Jeez!", Paul gasped as he looked up at Harry who silently walked closer before he sat down on the couch.

"I'm sorry.", Harry said as he realized how Paul didn't hear or see him at all before he sat down.

"It's alright.", Paul chuckled lightly. "Can't sleep?", he continued as he closed the sudoku. Harry shook his head in response to which Paul asked another question. "Are you okay?" He saw that not only did Harry seem tired, he also seemed nervous or anxious. 

"What will happen if they find someone to replace John with?", Harry asked and wrapped his arms around himself to keep himself warm. 

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, how can we know he doesn't expose Louis? It's clear that he wants to ruin as much as he possibly can."

"I think the management has their ways. Are you scared that he'll tell about you and Lou?"

"Mhm. I mean, I obviously don't mind, but I don't want to be the reason for Louis' reputation to go down and destroy his career.." 

Louis was in the stage between asleep and awake as he attempted to wrap his arm around Harry, only to realize no one was there. Louis opened his sleepy eyes and looked around. He turned over on his back, listening to hear if someone - Harry - was using the bathroom. That's when he heard Harry's voice talking and Paul's voice answering. Louis stretched his legs as much as he could before he opened up the curtain to climb down from the bed. He stretched his body once more as he landed on the floor before he walked out to where he heard the voices coming from. 

"What's going on?", Louis asked as he slowly made his way towards Harry who looked at him. 

"Did we wake you?", Harry asked instead to which Louis yawned and shook his head. 

"Harry couldn't sleep.", Paul said and showed a small smile. 

"No? What's wrong?", Louis pouted and let his hand in Harry's hair after placing his arm behind Harry on top of the backrest of the couch. 

"Thoughts about the situation.", Harry shrugged and leaned against Louis. Louis twirled Harry's hair around his fingers and looked at Harry who looked back at him. Louis didn't get to question it before Harry opened his mouth again. "I don't trust him." 

"Who?"

"John. If he get kicked off, what will keep him from not exposing you?"

"I'm sure the management will handle all of that, love. I've worked with bad people before and no one has opened their mouth, no matter how much they have known or seen behind the scenes. Don't worry about it, it's out of your control.", Louis said calmly while playing with Harry's hair. 

The three of them stayed up talking for a while before Louis noticed how Harry barely could keep his eyes open. Louis chuckled fondly and caressed Harry's cheek with the back of his hand.

"Wanna go to bed again, baby?", Louis asked to which Harry slowly nodded his head.

Louis chuckled lightly once more before he stood up and held out his hand for Harry to pull himself up with. After getting up, Louis wrapped his arm around Harry's waist and slowly walked with him back to the bunk bed after saying goodnight to Paul who gathered up his things to get some sleep as well. Louis guided Harry all the way as he could've fallen asleep on the spot whenever they stopped. He helped him climb up and into the bed and made sure he was comfy before he climbed in himself. Laying face to face Louis gently removed a string of curls from Harry's eyes before he made sure that they were covered by the blanket properly. Louis smiled as Harry moved his head even closer to the point where their noses touched each other and they could feel each other's breath against their skin. Louis smiled fondly and kept caressing Harry's cheek softly. Harry smiled feeling Louis' warm hand against his skin. Louis licked his lips smiling and gently taped Harry's dimple with the tip of his index finger causing Harry to let out a small giggle. Louis chuckled lightly and fondly before he gently kissed Harry on his lips, Harry kissing him back but slower and more lazy. 

"Good night, little one.", Louis whispered as he placed his hands under his head underneath the pillow. Harry took a deep breath and as he breathed out he could only mouth the words 'good night'. Louis smiled as he closed his eyes to let himself fall asleep as well.  

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

40.1K 1.2K 11
(sequel) louis and harry have been separated for three years, breaking the promise to come home. louis, flourishing in paris with his ballet career...
50.6K 2.7K 39
Louis Tomlinson is your everyday, twenty-two year-old student, studying art in London. He lives a rather boring life, going to school and spending ti...
8K 446 4
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀᴍᴀᴢᴏɴ ᴀs ᴋɪɴᴅʟᴇ ᴏʀ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀʙᴀᴄᴋ [ 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘰 ] - sᴘᴏᴛɪғʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙɪᴏ - Louis loves Harry. Has loved...
1.8K 102 25
Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are part of the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction. But before that, they were just two boys who met in th...