How can we be lovers if we ca...

Por that80sgir1

The karate kid, 1984. "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?" ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ. ... Mais

Introduction
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

1

5.9K 58 7
Por that80sgir1

"ELOISE FRANCIS ELIZABETHS GET UP RIGHT NOW", I hear my mom scream from downstairs, waking me up abruptly. I check clock which lays on my wooden side table, It reads: 8:30. Rubbing my eyes, trying to wake up from my slumber I soon realise, "8:30?!" I say to myself in distress. School starts at 9, I have no time.

I've dreaded this day for a long time - Summer was definitely a break from the constant whispers and lies I'd been told last year. I was tired of it all. Nevertheless, I gained a friend who turns out to go to my school which was always a good thing as it does get a little lonely but being the independent person I am, company or not, I'm fine.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Yesterday
Walking back home from a very unsuccessful shopping trip, I walk down the same road I usually take to get back home, until I stumble across a boy. He's tall, but not tall tall, about a couple inches taller than me, since I am 5'7. He's got brown hair and is wearing a light blue vest top, paired with light washed jeans, and white shoes. He's unloading the back of his car along with what looks like his mother. The boy takes a few boxes from the boot of the car, maybe a few too many?
Being the nice person I am, I go over to the boy and help him.

"You need any help there? Looks like you could use a pair of extra hands," I say to the boy in favour of his slight problem.

"Nah, I'm all good" he says struggling to keep hold of the boxes.

"Are you sure, I mean that box is about to fa-" and before I could finish my sentence, the boxes he's holding all topple over. I raise my eyebrows at the boy,"You sure you don't need any help?"

"Uhhh well maybe a little?" He replies with a small smile that forms on his face.

Picking up the boxes, we take 2 boxes each and start to move them into their new apartment.

"You got a name?" He asks me.

"Eloise, but if that's too long for you to say Ellie can do", The boy with the brown hair smiled gently at my comment, "how about you?"

"Daniel, Daniel larusso" he puts out his hand for me to shake

"Well it's very nice to meet you Daniel"

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Present
Me and my new friend Daniel had arranged to meet outside school by 8:45 and it was past that time, the 'Eloise is always late' is really is speaking it's word today.
I had to rush everything this morning - Pancakes; Shoved them down me, Outfit; I found the nearest thing I could find on my floor, Hair ; couldn't do it and Makeup ; couldn't do that either, so trashy it was. As far as I'm concerned no one would take any notice in the first place.

When walking into school I see Daniel with a pair of sunglasses waving at me with a smile, whilst leaning against locker for me. Whilst approaching Daniel I see on the opposite side of the lockers Johnny and his 'gang' are all staring over at me and Daniel. I was surprised they were looking at Daniel too, what could he of done?

After they stop staring I notice something off, Daniels wearing sunglasses. We're inside. "hey Daniel! What's the the glasses?" I ask him.

"Oh it's nothing", he starts fidgeting with his hands nervously making me suggest he is lying to me, there's something going on that I don't know of.

"Hmm", I take his sunglasses off to reveal a fresh bruise on his eye, I widen my eyes at him shocked. So many questions fill my head, "so this is nothing huh?"

"It was at the beach, I tried to defend this girl because that guy over there" he said referring to Johnny. It's unsurprising that he would do something like this. His high tempered attitude will never change. "He broke her radio!"

"Oh him?" I say referring Johnny rolling my eyes, "he's such a douchebag. But let me give you a little advice - never retaliate with those guys, you could seriously get hurt" I state. I had to make him aware somehow. I've seen the things they do to people, whether they're bruised or can't even walk on their own legs because they're to weak too. Most of the time it's boys but god knows what they do to girls in their spare time.

Daniel shrugs his shoulders, "I kinda figured that out for myself" he added.

"I'm not the one who could've had their eyes gauged out!" I say back to him sassily, rolling my eyes back. I don't think he realises what sorta stuff they're involved in, "You know they've 100% sold their souls to the devil", I joke to Daniel whilst we stroll to our first class of the day.
"I can see they're obviously bloodthirsty", he laughs adding onto the joke.
Its not their fault they're like that, it's John Kreese's.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
Flashback 1981
Currently, I'm watching the thunderbirds whilst tucking into my peanut butter and jelly sandwich which my mom made for me.

BANG, BANG, BANG

I jump at the loud knocking that has just been placed on my door. Someone's not in a good mood it looks like.

"Ellie would you get that for me", my mother asks politely and I insist.
Taking the sandwich with me obviously, I unlock the door to a tall and extremely scary looking man.
"Uhh hi, can I help you sir?" I ask the stranger at my door.
The male figure looks down at me, "Is your mother in Miss Elizabeths?"

A puzzled look crosses my face. There's so many questions I want to ask. My last name, how does he know it? Why does he want my mom? Is there something wrong? Is she having an affair with this awfully scary gentleman? Obviously not, but seriously, who is he?

"Sir, who are you before you take one step into my house?" I add just to make sure he's a-okay and not some druggie.
"John Kreese, It's a pleasure to meet you", He places his hand out so I could shake it. This guy has an extremely firm grip. I don't realise what he's doing until my hand starts to hurt as this male is grasping my hand a little to hard.

Luckily my mom comes out and by the look on her face she looks like she's about to beat someone up.
"Hello Julia", John says to my mother with a tight grin on his face.
"why the FUCK ARE YOU HERE? DIDN'T I TELL YOU I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN? HOW DID YOU FIND ME?" My mothers voice gets louder every word she says. I realise she maybe had history with this man. Maybe he's the man she met after the war before my father had even come into her life.

John, not surprised by my moms reaction speaks, "Baby-"
"BABY? GET OUT OF HERE YOU NASTY PIECE OF SHIT OR IM CALLING THE POLICE" I had never seen my mother this angry ever. Whatever happened between them sounds serious - I want to know.

Quickly John scurries back but before he exits the driveway he pleads, "Julia I'm sorry!"
"BEAT IT PUNK" she demanded to the man in Utter irate emotion, gritting her teeth in an infuriated behaviour.

She slams the door immediately and darts to the phone suggesting it's my father.
It takes me a few times to question the situation but I never got the real answer as to what happened between them but it was obvious it was serious.
˚. ˚◦˚.˚◦˚

The day goes by quickly and before I know it, it's the end of the day which is a godsend.

Daniel told me he's trying out for the soccer team so I go and watch to cheer him on, plus it's a great time for me to catch up on some coursework and listen to a few tapes. It's also a good time to get the last few days of sun because it'll be Christmas by the time I know it.

I find a space on the bleachers and start getting to it, but something catches my eye, I see Ali Mills approach Daniel.
Noisily, I take my headphones off and attempt to overhear their conversation. Successfully I do.

"Your eye" she says to him, pondering onto something.

"Don't worry, it looks worse than it feels" He accepts to her not being bothered at all about. All he's focused on at the moment is her 'Ali Mills' the hot-rich girl from uptown with her big house, popular reputation and killer looks.

"Yeah I hope so. Listen I never got a chance to thank you"
Even more puzzled, I squint at them both.

"Oh no that was nothing, I'm sorry about your radio"
This is adding up. Ali. That was the girl on the beach. No wonder Daniel tried to defend her.

"I'm more sorry about your eye, I mean I guess you should have given it to him"
Him. Johnny.
Well this was a great start for Daniel. He's already got on the worst side of the Cobra Kai's and is probably the 'most wanted' on their list.

"Why? It wasn't his right" Daniel says confidently to her. I don't think he realises again what he's dealing with.

"Yea it wasn't his!" She pauses thinking of something to say next, "I'm Ali with an I, what's your name?"

"I'm Daniel with and L" he introduces with a smug smile on his face. Being honest, I hope he doesn't fall into her trap of a lovey dovey relationship and then all of a sudden dumps you out of nowhere.

"Well it's nice meeting you Daniel! And thanks!" She quickly scurries back to doing her cheer. How extremely typical I think to myself.

He turns back and looks at me, I put my thumbs up at him sarcastically, almost as if I was his 'wingwoman', which I wasn't going to be.

But then I looked over at Johnny who was whispering something to Bobby, it was obviously about Daniel as they were making a whole scene of it as per usual.

Screams fill the pitch as the boy begin their game of intense soccer. By intense - they all take it too seriously and think it's a whole Olympic game. Complete Ick.

Daniel was pretty good. Visually, he'd obviously had experience back in New Jersey.

Subsequently, he was doing brilliantly until it all went downhill. Bobby Brown.

"nice trip" Bobby said to Daniel whilst he fell to the ground.

Instantly Daniel retailed. I could already tell Daniel was the type of person who wouldn't take crap from anyone and although I was glad he had the same mindset as me, In this situation, it wasn't a good idea to retaliate. Luckily though, he had the upper hand for the small rabble they both shared, Overall this wasn't a great outcome for Daniel though.

Breaking the pair of boys up, Coach yells at Daniel, "you have no place on this team if your gonna do this type a crap"

"This school sucks man, it sucks" Angrily Daniel states.
He approaches me with a frustrated look on his face with his fists clenched tensely.

"Well maybe soccer isn't your thing?" I point out trying to calm him as he is extremely heated at this moment in time and putting myself in his shoes - I would be pissed off too.
Quickly, I grab my things. Both me and him are ready to just leave and forget about this moment but to exit we have to pass Johnny and Dutch, "Ignore them" I mumbled under my breath hoping he hears and he did.

I take a peep to see if they look and not to my surprise Johnny the idiot Lawrence is looking over sticking his nose up at both of us. I sneer at him signalling to stop being an arrogant, stuck up bitch. God I could teach that boy so many manners but I guess he lost all of that in the process of his childhood.

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

80K 3K 88
"๐™Ž๐™š๐™š, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™, ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ ๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ-๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™› ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
28.3K 597 31
โ๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐„๐“โž ๐‡๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐€๐๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐–๐’ ๐Œ๐Ž๐•๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐•๐€๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ ๐€๐๏ฟฝ...
26.1K 637 43
When you got in Chinese school you amazed a lot of girls by your own look. No one knows that you're bi. After all, you still find girls attractive. ~...
3.5K 155 21
โ”โ”โ”โ crawling' back to you ever thought of calling' when you've had a few? 'cause I always do โž หš ยท. ยท * หš โœต โœฆ หš : ยท.ยท * โ€ข. โœถ.ยท * โœต หš : ยท *...