Stumbling in your footsteps...

De WHATARETHOOOSE_0611

This story will be how Nick and Johnny got together. I'm a dramatic little sh*t, so expect at least a little... Mai multe

(1) what went wrong
(2) we both know that you're not here
(3) this is where you haunt and it's kept me in fear for far too long
(4) now you hide like the ghost
(5) the ghost we both know
(6) I'm the taste on your tongue
(8) Please come home again
(9) Let me show you we're good enough for your love
(10) What have you done?
(11) When is it ever enough?
(12) To be seen in my eyes
(13) Tell me the truth
(14) What did you have left to loose
(15) To be seen in my eyes
(16) As a fool down on his knees
(17) When the kingdom has lost it's king
(18) Who's left to lead?
(19) Torn apart and left here to rot away (rot away) rot away
(20) I'm making sense while you save yourself
(21) Saving me is all that can help
(22) Now you hide like the ghost
(23) The ghost we both know
(24) I'm the taste on your tongue
(25) The taste you can't spit out
(26) Please come home again
(27) Let me show you we're good enough for your love
(28) What have you done?
(29) When is it ever enough?
(30) To be seen in my eyes
(31) Tell me the truth
(32) [final] What did you have left to lose?

(7) The taste you can't spit out

16 1 23
De WHATARETHOOOSE_0611

I changed the story just so Sofia was only holding Johnny back, I didn't have ideas for what to write if I didn't change it, so yeah, on with the story.

------------

//Nick's pov//

I woke up in cold sweat, this weekend was horrible and it's monday now.

I haven't talked to Johnny, since it happend, he was probably so mad at me, he probably hates, he won't want to see me ever again.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and grabbed my phone to look at the time.

7am.

I need to get ready, I don't wanna be late for school.

Sofia was staying at her friend's house again so I didn't have to be scared of her right now, but I was still scared that I would wake up Tom, he had drank a lot last night and I know he would have a huge hangover today.

I carefully got up and winced at the pain I felt on my lower back, not only Tom did that when Johnny was here and the next day, but he still made me go work and bring him 1000 dollars in just one night.

I limped to my closet, deciding that taking a shower was too risky, I really didn't want to wake him up.

I took out random clothes and got dressed, after that I walked to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Once I was about to leave the bathroom I glanced at a razor laying on the counter.

Should I do it, I know it will only replace the pain for a bit, but maybe if I do it enough times it will completly replace it.

I stare at it for a little longer and decide to just take it with me and if it all became too much I would do it.

I walk to my room and carefully put it in my bag, in a place I know that no one would find it.

I pick up my bag and get out of the house, carefull to not make any sound.

I succeded to get out without waking him up.

As soon as I stepped out I saw Kellin was already waiting for me inside his car.

"Come on, Nick, you just need to smile and he'll think everything's fine" I mumble to myself.

I walk to his car with one of my fake smiles and once I get in he smiles back at me.

"Hi, how was your weekend?" He asks me.

"Great!" I lie "what about your's?"

//Kellin's pov//

I could tell he was lying, he was clearly fake smiling, it's easy to notice when someone is doing it when you do it everyday.

"Oh, it was great" I lie too.

I started driving and I let him choose the music, he has good taste in music, so I always trust he'll choose something good.

We hummed along to the songs as always.

But I couldn't help to wonder what might have happend to him.

When we got there I parked and we got out.

//Johnny's pov//

"Johnny, get ready, you fell asleep, it's already late" I hear my mom say through the door.

"I'm not going today, I don't feel good" I tell her.

She opens the door and looks at me worriedly.

"Johnny, is it because of whatever happend this Saturday? Honey, you can talk to me, it's okay" she tells me sweetly while sitting down on my bed, next to me.

"N-Nick probably hates me" I admit in a weak voice, I may not spend a lot of time with my mom, but I know that she won't tell the rest of the family if I don't want her to.

"Who is Nick?" She asks sweetly and I smile a bit as I think of him.

"He's my boyfriend... I mean, he probably wants to break up now" I say getting sad.

"What happend, honey?" She asks now even more concerned.

"I couldn't protect him" I say as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Protect him from what?" My mom asked and I broke down, not being able to even talk.

Sheila walked into the room rubbing her eyes, I probably woke her up.

(Damn, I just got really scared, I was looking at my wall, and I have one of those walls you can draw with chalk and I thought the drawing of a little star was a huge spider, I nearly screeched... sorry for the interruption)

"What happend?" She asked and then her eyes widened "why is he crying".

She kneeled down next to my bed and tried to calm me down as my mom did the same. I'm lucky I have such a caring family, I should've brough Nick with me, I was so dumb.

My mom looked at me as if asking if she could tell Sheila, I didn't do anything but cry, so she thankfully took it as a no.

"He said he didn't wanna go to school, I asked him why and if it was related to whatever happend this Saturday and he started to cry" my mom said, she still saud more than I wanted Sheila to know, but what can I do now.

"But what happend in that Saturday?" Sheila asked and my mom shook her head as I cried harder.

"I don't know" she answered "you can skip school too, if you want to, your dad has already left to work, but I'll ask if he can come home earlier, and Johnny" she looked at me "you need to tell us what happend, we can't help if we don't know what happend" I just nodded, I knew they just wanted to help, and I needed to get this out, but I decided I wouldn't tell any names, I know Nick doesn't want anyone to know, my mom already knows it's Nick, but later I will tell it was a friend.

Once I calmed down they were still there.

"Thank you" I said almost in a whisper and my mom hugs me.

"You got issues, I got tissues" my mom said jokingly making me laugh softly.

//Nick's pov//

I was sitting in history class and paying zero attention.

Johnny didn't show up today, I was right, he's mad at me, he didn't say anything since Saturday.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I looked up going instantly pale.

"Can I sit here" Steve said pointing to the seat next to me, and acting as if he didn't know me.

"Why?" I asked rudely, I mean, there was a lot of empty seats around this room, why did he choose that one.

"Well, the teacher made me change seats and told me to sit here" he answered with a smirk.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked and he shook his head sitting next to me on the two-seats desk.

I knew this wouldn't go well, I was scared, so I got as far as possible from him as I could, but he just got closer and some people around us laughed.

"Jones, get a hold of yourself, and stop bothering the poor boy" I think that was the first time this teacher got mad at anyone, she's usually one of those old ladies who go around giving biscuits to students who seem sad, she was the only teacher I didn't hate.

"Sorry, ma'am" Steve says and he gets a little away from me, but he's still too close.

Everyone decides to focus on the class, except Steve, and well, I wasn't focused on the class, I was way more scared of what he would do.

The teacher says she has to leave, but I didn't hear why

Just as I feared, as soon as she leaves, he sets his hand on my inner thigh and starts moving his hand upwards.

Some of his friends chuckle as I start shaking.

"S-stop" I say shakily.

"Aww, the poor baby wants me to stop, and why is that?" He asks in a mocking tone, and before I can say anything, one of his friends talks.

"I bet he just wants to stay loyal to his beloved, Mr. Walk" his friend says and tears start to leave my eyes, but I wipe them quickly.

"Oh, come on, you know you liked it, what are you crying for? You liked with me too, you're just a whore, nothing but a toy, you didn't even react, you're just the perfect target" he says evily.

My breath starts failing me, come on, you're suposed to keep me alive, you bitch.

"We can even pay you if you want" he says and I shake my head as more tears threatened to fall.

People were starting to look and they didn't do anything but laugh, they probably thought it was an act or they were just purely evil.

"P-please, s-stop" I whisper not being able to move.

"Give me a valid reason" he says as softly as a serial killer would tell a child that their whole family was killed.

"B-because I d-don't want t-to" I reply as my voice cracks.

"That is not a valid reason" he says forcing me onto his lap.

He forcefully kisses me as I cry, I can see people taking pictures, why won't they help.

Suddenly the door opens and I try to see who it is but Steve won't let me move.

"What the hell is this!" I hear a feminine voice say and she separates me from Steve and gives me a hug, I don't even know who she is, but I'm thankfull she helped.

"It's not what it seems, he wanted it" Steve says relaxed.

"Do you think it's normal for someone to cry while their being kissed? Because if you do, that's messed up. And I'm very disapointed in all of you, only Maxx and Cody were kind enough to help, and you did what, you took pictures, I should suspend all of you" she said and that's when it hit me, she's the principal.

Wait, Maxx, he was the one who got the other motherfucker to go to jail.

I look up at the principal.

"W-where is Maxx a-and Cody?" I ask softly and she looks at me with a kind smile.

"On the hallway, sweety" she says gently and I nod walking to the hallway.

As soon as I close the door I hear her starting to yell again.

My eyes travel through the hallway and it isn't long untill I find two boys that look worried as fuck.

I walk to them and notice they're talking.

"Hi" I say when I get close to them.

They look up and relieve spreads through their faces.

"I'm glad you're okay, and I know I shouldn't have called those investigators (if that's not what it's called than I'm so sorry), it was really dumb, you should be the one to decide that stuff-" the blonde one says and I understand that he's Maxx, so I cut him off with a hug.

"Thank you" I say almost in a whisper and then I pull away from the hug "I would've never gathered up enough courage to tell anyone asides from Johnny and I would probably end up doing something that I'd regrett, so, thank you so much".

He just looks at me while the brown haired boy smiles slightly.

"You're welcome" Maxx says.

//Maxx's pov//

(If anyone read the carziger book that I deleted than forget everything that was in there)

I'm so happy that I could help and he isn't mad at me, I thought he was going to be mad at me, but no, he even hugged me.

//Nick's pov//

"Thank you, too" I said and hugged the other boy, they may have not solved all my problems, but they helped with the ones they could.

I pulled away from the hug and they both smiled at me.

"Uhm, do you wanna hang out with us today, after school?" The shorter one, who is Cody if I guessed who was who correctly said.

"Oh, maybe tomorrow, I need to go check on someone after school" I answered, I really wanted to hang out with them, they seemed nice, but I really needed to check up on Johnny.

"Oh, okay, than see you tomorrow" Maxx said and they walked away waving.

How did I go from having zero friends to having so many friends, and it only started because Lloyd was nice enough to want to be my friend and introduced me to his friends.

The bell rang indicating it was the end of all classes for today.

I went back to the classroom to get my stuff.

Ugh, Steve is still there and the principal left, she literally just threatened to suspend them, seriously, she witnessed an almost rape and she just threatened to suspend them, what a motherfucking bitch.

I walk to where my stuff is and unfortunatly it's still next to him.

"Well, well, well, look who's back, our little Nicky" Steve said and his friends laughed.

"You really thought you would get away that easy?" One of his friends said and they held my wrists and started dragging me.

The little fuckers. At least I have my bag, I knew that razor would be usefull.

They dragged me all the way to the back of the school while I thrashed around.

They did whatever they wanted with me while the others held me down, they were taking rounds.

Once they were done they dropped fake money on top of me.

"See, I told you we would pay" Steve said and they walked off leaving me alone, finally.

I quickly got dressed and their words wouldn't leave my head.

"you're just a whore, nothing but a toy, you didn't even react, you're just the perfect target".

They're right, no one will ever love me and they will all just use me, I feel so numb, the only thing I feel in this moment is hands, they're everywhere, yet, nowhere to be seen.

I start making my way to the front of the school as I try to ignore the invisible hands touching me.

"Nick!" I hear Remington's voice call and I slowly look at him.

He and Kellin start looking more worried as I make my way to them.

"H-hi" I said not even trying to hide my emptiness.

"Nick, seriously, are you okay?" Kellin asks trying to hug me, but once I flinch he stops and doesn't hug me.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Nick-" Remington started but I cut him off.

"I'm fine, everything in my life is rainbows, unicorns and kitties" I snap.

"Nick..." they both say and I break down, right there, in the middle of the parking lot.

"I'm fine, really, don't worry" I reassured as I tried to calm myself down.

"Nick, it's okay to not be okay" Kellin says and I giggle.

"That was cliché as fuck" I say starting to laugh, damn, such a mood swing, what the fuck.

"Hey!" Kellin says sounding offended, but I knew he was kinda joking.

"I'm sorry, but he has a point, that was very cliché of you Kelly" Rem said.

"Don't call me that, ratatuille bitch" Kellin pouts.

"Who are you calling a ratatuille, you're the one who ate that for lunch" Remington argues playfully and Kellin laughs, but I can see it was kinda forced.

"Not my fault, my dad made me cook it so he could see my improvement or whatever and there were leftovers" oh, I forgot that Kellin's father wants him to be a cheff but Kellin doesn't want that, he probably feels like a caged animal.

"Oh" Remington says akwardly not having more arguments.

"Let's go?" I asked hopefully, I wanted to see Johnny so much.

"We just need to wait for Emerson, that little dummie takes forever to leave school" Remington says.

Well, speaking of the devil.

"Hi, sorry I took so long, I had to do... something" Emerson said bluntly and we all got into the car.

I was sitting in the back with Emerson because they said I was small and I quote 'perfectly sized for the back', Emerson was here because he's the youngest.

Remington was the one to choose the music this time and he put something I had never listened, it was good songs, not really the type if music I would normally hear, but it was pretty cool.

"Kellin, can you leave me at Johnny's house, please?" I say and Kellin nods.

Remington turns around.

"Ooooo, what are you gonna do at Johnny's house?" He asks mockingly.

"I'm just gonna check up on him, he didn't go to school and I haven't talked to him since Saturday " I explained and his smirk dropped a bit.

"Are you sure it's just that?" He asks in the same tone as before, Kellin and Emerson giggle and I can't help but let out a soft chuckle.

"Yes, I'm sure, we've only been dating for one week" I say, ew, I sound like those girls from the histerical movies.

"With my ex in the first week we had already fucked like ten times" Rem says.

"Ewwww, too much information, I did not need to know that" Emerson says, this is the most I've seen him talk with more people around than his brothers.

"Aw, you know you love me, bro bro" Rem says still joking, damn, how does he have so much energy, he needs to let me borrow some.

"Not with that image in my head, don't expect hugs so soon" Emerson responds and we all laugh.

"Bitch" Rem pouts as if he was a child.

"Aww, don't pout Remmy, I can bring you some ratatuille tomorrow, there is still a lot" Kellin says and everyone bursts out laughing, except Remington, who is struggling to keep a straight face.

"You just had to go there didn't you" Remington says finally laughing.

"Well, what's the point of having these little fights if they don't end up with something envolving ratatuille" Kellin says and we laugh.

We just talk about random stuff untill Kellin gets at Johnny's house.

"You have arrived to your destination" Kellin said in robotic voice.

"Bye" I said with a chuckle as I got out of the car and they all said goodbye.

Taking a deep breath I walk to the door and click the button that is the doorbell.

A woman I had never seen opens the door and gives me a confused look.

"Hello, can I help you, darling?" She asked sweetly.

"Uhm, is Johnny home?" I ask getting nervous at every second that passes.

"Yeah, who are you, by the way?" She asks.

"I'm Nick" I answer, wow, Johnny hadn't told her about me.

"Oh, that's wonderfull, come in, come in" she said and I softly got in.

"Johnny is in his bedroom" she says and I nod starting to walk upstairs.

Once I'm upstairs I walk to his bedroom door and knock.

"Come in" I heard Johnny say faintly, by the sound his voice made I could tell he was facing a wall.

I opened the door and got in, he was lying in his bed facing the wall, as I predicted, and didn't even look up when I walked in, he looked depressed.

"I'm so sorry-" I started to say but he quickly got up and walked to me, cutting me off.

"Nick, you're okay" he said tearing up and I furrowed my eyebrows, of course I'm not o-fucking-kay, I may look like I'm okay though "I'm so sorry I left you there, you're probably so mad at me" he looked like a mess.

I looked at him as he ranted on how I'm probably so mad at him, damn, I think he was traumatised, it must be really hard seeing someone you love hurting and knowing there's nothing you can do.

"I'm so sorry, really-" he was going to rant more, but I cut him off with a hug.

He immediatly stopped talking and hugged me back tightly.

"I'm not mad at you, actually I thought you would be the one who was gonna hate me" I said with a soft chuckle.

"Why would I hate you?" He asks genually confused.

"Because my family is fucked up and I was scared that you would think I'm like them" I say letting a tear drop, for fuck's sake, why am I alwahs fucking crying, I gotta start controling my fucking eyes.

"I would never think you're like them" he says reassuringly and I hug him tighter.

We just hugged for a few minutes, not talking, not moving, and then he seemed to remember something.

"My family wants me to tell them, they say they're worried with me, but I know they're just nosy with a hint of worry" he says and I look up at him scared "I was planing on not saying any names and if they ask I say the person doesn't want anyone to know who they are, is that okay woth you?" He asks kindly.

"Yeah" I say, relaxed that he will leave me anonimous.

"Are you sure, I can make something up and tell I found a human corpse on my way home" he says and I chuckle a bit, I don't really know why I chuckled, but I did.

"I'm sure, as long as you don't say my name then it's okay" I say and then we just hug for a few more minutes.

Someone opened the door without knocking, so I jumped a bit.

"Johnny, dad's home, come on" Sheila said "oh, hi Nick" and then she stayed at the doorway waiting for him.

"Y'know, there's this thing called knocking" Johnny says annoyed.

"If you were doing anything you would lock the door" Sheila says and I blush at the though she just put on my head.

"What if we forgot to lock the door" Johnny argues and I blush harder.

What.the.fuck.

"Then I would be scarred for life. But anyways, come on" she said and then started walking downstairs.

"Nick, are you coming or do you wanna stay here?" He asks.

"I wanna go, I don't like being alone" I say and power walk to him as he was already at the doorway.

We went downstairs, into the living room, and Johnny's parents were already sat in the couches that were disposed in the living room.

"Oh, I didn't know you would be here, Nicholas, it's nice to see you" his dad says smiling and I smile back politly, why is his dad so formal, it's a bit weird.

"Are you going to stay for dinner?" His mother asks and I nod.

"If it's not too much of a burden" I say quietly.

"Nick, you're not a burden" Johnny says as we sit down on a couch and I look down as I nod.

"So, I really have to tell you, don't I?" He says and everyone except me nods.

While he talks I look at the ground trying to hold back tears, thankfully he doesn't take long to explain and he was able to not tell any names.

"W-who was it?" Sheila asks seeming shocked.

"The person asked to stay anonimous" Johnny answered and they all nodded, but I saw his mom was looking at me suspiciously and I shift uncomfortably into another position.

"Well, Nick and I are going to my room, call us when dinner's ready, please" Johnny says standing up and I stand up following him as he starts to walk.

"Don't be too loud" Sheila says quietly when we walk past her and I feel myself turn red, what's the thing with people wanting Johnny and I to fuck, it's really fuckin' weird.

"Shut up" Johnny tells her quietly and we continue to walk upstairs.

Once we get to his room I plop down on his bed as he closes the door.

"So, what do you wanna do?" We ask at the same time and then we laugh.

"But seriously, what do you wanna do?" He asks and I shrug.

"I don't know" is what I reply.

"We could watch a movie" he suggests and I nod.

He walks to a dresser that has a small tv on top amd puts a movie on, turns it on and then he sits next to me.

"What movie did you choose?" I ask and he smirks.

"You'll see" he says and it starts.

Damn, it's a horror movie, but if I ask him to change it he'll think I'm a wimp, the stupid motherfucker, I'll get my revenge someday.

//time skip to halfway through the movie//

//Johnny's pov//

Nick was hugging me and at every scary part he would hide his head on my chest or behind me, and sometimes he also wimpered, he looked like a scared puppy.

Sudenly the door opened and Nick jumped hiding his face in my chest and wimpering.

"Oh, sorry, Nick. Dinner's ready" Sheilas says already walking out and Nick relaxes.

I pause the movie and get up, Nick gets up too and he's all shaky.

"You okay?" I ask and he nods quickly.

"Okay then" I say and we start walking downstairs.

When we get there my parents give us weird looks.

"What were you two doing?" My mom asks.

"We were watching a movie" I say smiling.

"Nick, are you okay? you seem paler than usual" Sheila asks him.

"I get like this when I see horror movies, don't worry" he says with a chuckle.

We ate talking about random stuff, and when we were about to go back to my room someone knocked at the door and my dad openes it before I could so we just observed from the stairs.

My dad opened the door and it was Tom. How the fuck did he know where Nick is?

//Nick's pov//

I looked at the doorway and saw Tom. He just feels the need to ruin good moments.

"Hi, I'm Nick's cousin, he told me he'd be here" Tom says. I didn't tell him shit, he just tracked my phone, as always, the damn bitch.

"Oh, he just went upstairs with Johnny, I'll call him" Johnny's dad says and we quickly run to Johnny's room.

There's footsteps and then a knock on the door.

"Nick, your cousin's here" I hear Johnny's father say.

"Ok, I'm going" I say and then I give Johnny a tight hug "bye, I'll see you tomorrow".

He hugs me back and kisses the top of my head.

"Do you really have to go?" He asks clearly worried.

"It'll be worse if I don't, but don't worry, I'll be fine" I say matter of factly.

"Nick, let's go" this time it was Tom who spoke through the door.

I squeeze Johnny and then walk out.

"Goodbye" I say before leaving completly.

------------

Hi, sorry for not posting yesterday, winter break started so I try to post everyday, but I fell asleep mid chapter, sorry about that.

Also, is the story becoming boring? I make a lot of filler chapters before I get to the important stuff, but if they're boring I can make it less filler chapters and just add some more time skips.

Anyways, as always, stay safe, drink that tasty 3am water, eat a chocolate chip cookie, and I hope you're okay of you are not you can always talk to me. Bye! <3 <3 <3 - Kellin

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

86.3K 3.9K 56
XXXXXXTriggerWarningXXXXXX -self harm -PTSD -smut - swearing -past abuse -slight memory loss -anorexia -rape -major character...
4.4K 77 8
New oneshot book because the other one confused me 😭😭😭 Nick - 🪁 Matt - 🧊 Chris - 🥧 NO Y/N I just can't bring myself to write stuff that sorry...
2.4K 197 36
(Markiplier/DarkiplierXReader) What happens when your ready to give up on the world and one day you meet someone that changes everything. Only you c...