AFFLICTION

Da kethzu

***** Dark Romance "I'll inflict every bit of pain in you. You saw what's being loved by me was like. It's t... Altro

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1 ~ [The Past Is Indelible]
2 ~ [The Fears I'm Hiding]
3 ~ [He is back!]
4 ~ [Before It's Late]
5 ~ [Will Everything Be Fine?]
6 ~ [Happier Than Before?]
7 ~ [Those Grey Eyes]
8 ~ [Soon Mine!]
9 ~ [Real or Surreal?]
10 ~ [Not Hallucination]
11 ~ [Don't Come Near]
12 ~ [Not So Sobber?]
13 ~ [Rescue Me]
14 ~ [Still Alive?]
15 ~ [The Same Fear]
16 ~ [Mystifying Question]
17 ~ [Endure More]
18 ~ [The Devil Himself]
19 ~ [His Real Self]
20 ~ [A Thing Called Love]
21 ~ [Helpless And Impotent]
22 ~ [Terrified Of The Demon]
23 ~ [Fuel To His Fire]
24 ~ [His Dominance]
25 ~ [Scared Of The Fate]
26 ~ [Why Him Again?]
27 ~ [That Devilish Grin]
28 ~ [Peace In My Agony?]
29 ~ [Love Means Destruction]
30 ~ [Intensified Gaze]
31 ~ [Superficial Love]
32 ~ [Blemish My Day]
33 ~ [Trepidation In Your Eyes]
34 ~ [Sereneness of Heart]
35 ~ [Simmer Down]
36 ~ [Only If I Knew]
37 ~ [Losing My Sanity]
39 ~ [He Feels Poisonous]
40 ~ [Never Letting You Go]
41 ~ [Agitation Flamed My Soul]
42 ~ [A Very Catastrophic Portion]
43 ~ [Frantic With Petrification]
44 ~ [Unexpected And Anticipated]
45 ~ [Can I Ever Hate Him?]
46 ~ [What's Weakening Me?]
47 ~ [Hangover Owing To Him]
48 ~ [Haunting My Nights]
49 ~ [Ache Throbbled me]
50 ~ [Encaged In Nightmare]
51 ~ [Is it Palatable?]
52 ~ [Left With Heartache]
53 ~ [To My Misfortune]
54 ~ [Drunk And Dazed]
55 ~ [I Want Her Back]
56 ~ [I Can't Lose You]
57 ~ [Despise, Loathe and Hatred]
58 ~ [The Ominous Feeling]
59 ~ [I'm Sealed His]
60 ~ [A Perfect Facade]
61 ~ [My Perfect Hell]
62 ~ [Portrayal of New Disaster]
63 ~ [A Dark Yet Mysterious One]
64 ~ [Words Lie, Eyes Don't]
65 ~ [Distant Yet So Close]
66 ~ [Unravel My Emotions]
67 ~ [Heartfelt Infatuation]
68 ~ [Your Lies]
69 ~ [Love Is You]
70 ~ [Remorse And Pain]
71 ~ [Beginning or End]
72 ~ [Say You Love Me]
73 ~ [This Love]
74 ~ [Did I Lose Her?]
75 ~ [This Can't Be Him!]
76 ~ [A Grave Sin]
77 ~ [Make Me Bleed]
78 ~ [Hurts So Bad]
79 ~ [Till my last breath]
80 ~ [Love Is Affliction]
Epilogue

38 ~ [Demolish And Wreck Her]

3.4K 88 16
Da kethzu

AZEZAL POV

The SUV couldn't reach us as I turned my car at a point, speeding it up. When I became sure we aren't being followed anymore I drived my car to the designed place. It wasn't something new to me. I faced this kinda situation several times and I'm used to handling these too.

I glanced her way after parking my car. She's practically shivering, her eyes closed. Her face drenched with sweat. Her hands hugging her own self securely. She was blabbering something, I could only see her lips moving but not a word coming out from them. I chuckled seeing her like this. Poor girl. What she had to face and what else she has to face more.

"Stop being dramatic. Open your eyes" I muttered straightly. I knew it was loud enough for her to listen by she didn't flinch from her current position at all or maybe she's too deep drowned in her thoughts.

I got off the car and opened the door of her side. I leaned in and undid the seatbelt. She slowly opened her eyes sensing me near her. I looked at her as she kept on glaring at me. Her eyes blood red from crying. Damn fuck! Why does this girl cry so fucking much? I moved back shoving my hands inside my pocket, giving her space to get off the car. "Get off"

She slowly made her way out of the car but heedlessly dropped her bag down. Her hands still shaking. With trembling hands she picked it up. Her body still shivering for whatever she saw for the first time in her life or probably the cold. It's late at night now, the cold mist got denser. Cold breeze passed, making her shiver more as she clenched her bag to her chest like it's a life saver for her.

Her eyes scanned the place, those reflected how frightened she's at this moment. I knew this place is terrifying her more now as she took everything in slowly. No hint of people, no hint of anything anywhere near. A remote area, only my car light acted as a light source and the whole place dark and cold.

She glanced my way, looking at me through her hair which kept hiding her face slightly "W-Why are we here?".
"To spend some time alone. You like it right? Spending time with me just like the way you always liked it before?" She kept staring at me with those honey hazel brown orbs, once I loved to stare at. I continued "No one. Just us"
"Stop, with your creepy game! Was that attack part of your plan to scare me? Maybe that's why you were so relaxed the whole time and still now. How creepy can a person like you be!? She spoke up, almost at the edge of tearing up again. But I could see how she's managing not to cry infront of me again.

I stepped closer to her. "Tell me how creepy I'm, Amore". "Azezal, I'm telling you stop this. Where have you bought me!? I wanna go home"  She winced dropping her gaze down. I took another step, resulting her to take another step back and she bumped into the closed car door behind her.
"Why? Are you scared? Scared of what? Me?" My hand made it's way to her face side, tangling with a strand of her brown hair which was shielding her face before and then I slided it behind her ear. Her moist eyes looked up at me.

"Scared? You're talking about being scared? The fuck, we could have died because of you" She affirmed getting my chuckle as a response. "We were about to die and this seems like a joke to you?" She said again in her madden tone.

"You never fail to disgust me as a human being" she uttered with a face that said she's quite certain about what she said now. "Oh really?" I stared down at her and she didn't break our eye contact too this time. "Yess. You are an absolute repellent person. I wish Elena and others in your home knew how you actually are" she said and my smirk grew larger.

"Oh so you think they don't know?" I cackled. "They know?" She enquired with a surprised face. She really thought my family didn't know what I am. Even though all I count as my family is Elina and her son Aaron. My father is nothing to me. It's all that my father is the former capo. Killing a former capo would ruin reputation for me in the underworld and there would be unfortunate consequences too. He still has the power and he's still in charge of business too. If I could he would have been under the ground by now after what he had done to my mother. It will just need some time after that he won't be breathing in this world anymore.

All I did was watch her and she understood it all. "I can't believe" she looked at me in horror and then before anything else car light blazed at us. She hid her face with her hand trying to look at the source of the light. I kept on watching her, I knew my face emotionless now again.

The car door opened hinting Remor stepped out. He made his way to us. "Sir" he uttered and I nodded. I stepped back from Leera. "Take her home" saying that I stared at her for the last time as she kept looking at me, stunned, with those honeydew eyes which beamed as the light fell on those. I got inside my car again and turned it away conscious of her glance at me the whole time as she kept clenching her bag to her chest.

I drived my car to the main restricted area for other citizens which is the torture chamber and only our gang knew about it. No one is allowed without my permission. It's just a 2 minutes drive from that place. She would have been though a heart attack by now if I bought her here again after that car attack. So I decided to let her go this time and texted Remor on my way to bring her to her home.

I sensed all my men straightened seeing me as I came inside looking forward. I sat down on a chair which was infront of the person's seat who's tied to the chair. I looked up at that person who kept gawking me back. This one seems pretty brawny and self-assured.

"Unbind him" I commanded and my men started undoing him rapidly not wanting to know the reason too. I set my gun on the table beside me. After he was fully untied he kept standing there still gawking me indignant and kinda vexed.

"Spill out" I muttered casually looking at him. "Let me go or else you will pay for it" he said as if he didn't know who I am. My fierceness back as I cackled at his statement. The next second he was flinged to my feet by my men. His face almost hitting my shoes.

He stared down at my shoes as he felt my gun above his head through his hair. "Seems like you don't know me yet" I muttered nonchalantly looking down at him. "Do you think this will be over if I'm dead? So bad" he chuckled. "Do you think you would have been alive till now if there wasn't a reason for keeping you?" I enquired offhandledly. "If you ain't useful to me you'll be dead tonight, now, at this time. If you're handly your dead will take a little more time. But your death is fixed"

"Kill me!" He uttered chuckling as if he doesn't fear death and I'll make sure he regrets this downright and thinks it to be the worst thing ever left his mouth in his entire living life. "The words that came out from your mouth now are the very thing you will remorse till you taste death. You'll know how intricate death can be" I beamed watching him turn distress this time.

I eyed my men and without any words they presented the collection of different type of knives in the table. I set my gun on the table again which was of no use now.

"Guns are boring. I like playing with knives" I remarked tranquilly as he glanced at those knives fearfully still trying to play intrepid which he is miserably failing to do.

"Choose one, which you would like me to use on you first. Choose your death" I leaned back on the chair crossing my arms.
"Let me go" He muttered looking at me again, making me chuckle. "After you're dead" terror evident in his eyes now. "I'll say everything. Whatever you will ask me. Just let me go" he fell on my feet begging me for his life.

"I don't want to hear anything now, time's over for that. Select one knife fast, the one which you would like to feel on your body first. Then I'll make sure every knife in this table touches your body well" I stated evenly.
"Please, I'm begging you. I'll tell you everything. Everything I know. I swear" He begged again crying now.

"You think I'm playing games here? I don't have time for your rubbish. You were so confident about dying what's now?" The smirk played on my face watching him this way now.
"I can tell you something really important only if you let me go." He murmured hopefully that I'll leave him this time. I guffawed at his words and his slightest hope died.

"Please! Please! I'll honestly tell you everything. I'll lead the way to them. Please spare my life" he implored impotently. "End of your time for letting you choose. I'll select for you" I got up from my seat jerking him away from my feet as he kept on shouting and imploring for his life.

"I love tactical knives" My words echoed the room as I stated standing by the table, shoving my hands inside my pockets. My eyes scanned the knives on the table, searching for my desired knife. The atmosphere calmer and chiller now.

My hand grazed the knives lightly and stopped at one. I picked it up and a satisfied smirk played on my face as I glanced at it. "This one is my personal favourite. You know what this one is called? It's- " before I could finish the sentence the fucktard fell on my feet again begging for my mercy. "Please, please. Forgive me. Let me go please. I have a family"

I yanked him up totally enraged this time. "So now you're remembering you have a family? You think I'll let you go hearing you mention your family?" I slided the knife along his arm and he got to know it after a while when the pain shot up. The blade of this knife is so sharp that the slightest contact with the blade drew out a great deal of blood. The wound deeper than it is thought to be. He screamed. "This is for cutting me off in the middle of my sentence which is what I utterly despise." My voice fierce this time.

"This was for bringing up your family to save your life even when you don't give a damn fuck about anyone in your family" saying that I jerked the same knife in his right thigh and he shrieked falling down. I bend down to his level "Who was talking about dying before? Huh? Not scared at all?" He cried aloud.

I picked up another knife. Without a hint of mercy I shoved that in his upside left hand, which pierced though his palm. He kept on screaming and crying in agony. "This is for breaking your vows of trust of whoever you work for. If you spilled out everything at the first time maybe your death wouldn't have been this feral but you decided to tell everything when death was near you only. Isn't that a fucking betrayal?" I knew he didn't even understand a small bit of it as he kept wailing in pain.

"Sir" Remor walked in and drew my attention. "Tie him down" I glanced at my men and they tied him to the chair again in his current condition. Remor came near me "I dropped her home." He muttered in his formal tone. He continued "And we tracked the attackers. They will be in our hands soon"

"I want every single one of them dead in next 3 days. Every fucking one! And you know what kind of death. They should know who they are messing with" My voice tranquil and my posture calm again.

"As you want. Their breaths won't stay long. I assure you, sir" He said unequivocally and I never doubted his certainty knowing how certain he is with everything. He never gave me a chance of disappointment and hence he's the most trustworthy and finest among all my men.

"Good" I nodded at him. Then I turned back to that person who's condition is really miserable now. I cackled looking at him. "Leave him like this for tonight. Remor will handle the rest tomorrow. No other will touch him!" Saying that I left from there after washing my hands in the sink.

I drived my car back to my home and took a cold shower even if the weather is freezing cold now. I always like my showers cold. Then took my dinner running my eyes over some mails and files at the same time. After I was done I stood by the window and lighted up my cigar.

I drew out a puff, relieving my inner self. Suddenly Casper my dog appeared beside me and he grazed my leg barking. Bending down to his level, I Flondled and pat his head resulting him to calm down. "You know why I like dogs like you?" I said as if he could understand me. It's more like reminding myself. "Because dogs are faithful. Dogs are devoted and loyal. Dogs don't deceive or play false. They obey and are the most trustworthy. They have the best characteristic which human doesn't value to have." A genuine smile formed in my face as I patted his head one last time and stood up.

I bought the burning cigar in my hand to my mouth taking a deep breath through it, closing my eyes for a moment and letting out the deep puff. Even after inhaling and exhaling several times I felt as if something is missing. I couldn't feel the proper contentment.

I closed my eyes again exhausted for a while and this time I knew what's behind my discontentment. My insides still craved for her. To destroy her. To shatter her into piece like she did to me. Demolish and wreck her for whatever she's responsible for now. To make her feel that agony I felt when I lost the most important part of me, my mother from my life.

"We'll meet again tomorrow, Miss Leera Ellis Reilly" I took the last puff of the cigar and watched the dark sky.

I love darkness and she will hate this darkness forever................

_________________________________________

Hii dears! A belated update but worth it I guess.

It's so late at night and my eyes are practically closing lol.
Wish you guys a belated Christmas. Have lotta fun!! Xoxo ;)

Vote, Comment and Share <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

837K 19.8K 66
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
292 6 13
🌹Roselle, the finest rose grown from the deepest and richest soil of the Earth. 🌹She's the definition of beauty,warmth,love, kindness, elegance and...
10.3K 401 38
She's not your average girl. Tossed into the world of guns and death at a young age, She's already used to it all. Trained to become a cold-hearted...
59.7K 1.1K 52
This story is purely made from my Imagination. A Mafia Romance By Dylanobriensmami ---------------------- πŒπˆπ‘π€ππ„π‹π‹π„ 𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒 I was sen...