𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

Bởi strawberry1d

「ᴊᴜɴɢ ʜᴏꜱᴇᴏᴋ ᴠᴇʀꜱɪᴏɴ- ʙᴏᴏᴋ 3」 [x2 Featured ] He locked his gaze with yours, a flash of fury in his eyes. As... Xem Thêm

Disclaimer 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Character Aesthetics
🏆Achievements 1🏆
🏆Achievements 2🏆
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 2
Chapter 3🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 4
Chapter 5🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 6
Chapter 7🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻 Chapter 8
Chapter 9🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 10
Chapter 11🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 12
Chapter 13 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 14
Chapter 15🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 16
Chapter 17🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 18
Chapter 19🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 20
Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 22
Chapter 23🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 24
Chapter 25🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 26
Chapter 27🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 28
Chapter 29🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 30
Chapter 31🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 32
Chapter 33🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 34
Chapter 35🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 36
Chapter 37🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 38
Chapter 39 🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻
Next in the CEO series
🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻Chapter 40
Chapter 41🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Chapter 1🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

525 63 91
Bởi strawberry1d

Out of nowhere, a deafening noise—boom! Crash!—screeching tires against the hot asphalt, the jarring clash of metal, a piercing scream, and the flutter of a bird's wings disrupted from its peaceful flight, followed by an eerie silence.

That is all you are capable of perceiving.

"Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...Noèmie, are you OK?" You heard an anxious shriek. You groan audibly as you lay on the hot tar road, trying to open your dark eyes in the blazing sunlight through the glass casing of your helmet. All you noticed was a pair of hazel-brown eyes peering anxiously over you, attempting to access the harm on your body. The face looking down at you began to flush with worry, and a flash of dread overshadowed her demeanour as she gazed with scared eyes as if she wanted to cry.

You squinted as you noticed your cousin looming over you, attempting to assist you. She folded her arm around your shoulders, helping you up into a sitting position. Little dazzling stars were swimming in front of your sight. You could already feel the start of a searing pain in your lower back. The knock on your head began to throb. You shot your hand up and clutched your forehead.

"Oh mon dieu ca fait mal! (Oh my gosh ..it hurts)...! Please, Ha-Ni, assist me in getting up..." Ha-ni supported you on your wobbly legs. The delivery scooter was lying on one side of the road, appearing unfortunate as your eyes failed to focus on the damages. One of the rear windows was shattered, and it looks a bit skewed.

You sigh deeply, imagining your uncle's rants if he notices the damage done to one of his delivery vehicles. You were suddenly shocked by reality when you both heard a door slam shut and furious footsteps walking in your direction a few meters away. All you could notice were the gleaming, snake-leather shoes in front of you, where you were still sitting.

"What the hell? Can't you read when the stop sign says stop? You stop! Are you a bloody moron!?" A man in a costly charcoal-coloured Armani suit stood there looking down on you, his dark eyes flashing with rage and exasperation behind his cool amber-coloured sunglasses and his hands exasperatedly flying everywhere.

You furrow your brows as you gaze at the rather sexy beau ( handsome guy). When a small snort escapes your mouth, you're unsure what hit you. You try to hide a smirk at the corners of your mouth. He reminds you of those passionate Latin males you remember from back home. So theatrical. But the situation is far from amusing. The man was enraged.

All you saw was your cousin jumping in front of you with renewed courage as she faced the angry man in the form of you. "Sir, please accept our apologies. She is unfamiliar with some of the new traffic signs." Ha-Ni tried to explain it uncomfortably. This guy exudes an intimidating aura as you return your gaze to your nervous cousin and then to the guy. What the hell! You are fluent in Korean. It was your right of way when you noticed a speeding black vehicle flying in front of you as if demons were chasing it.

You stare at your cousin, incredulously wide-eyed. "Seriously, Ha-Ni, this idiotic imbecile's cockeyed driver was most likely intoxicated. It was all systems go for us."

You look up, enraged, at the man gesturing at his gleaming, black Bugatti-La Voiture-Noire with his long fingers adorned with a costly ring in his forefinger—what an arrogant jerk. Fortunately, only four of you stood by the side of the deserted road, surrounded by only foliage and a few lone trees. No other car has turned onto this road.

"Hey, watch it! Do you know how expensive this car is? It's more expensive than the Lotte World Tower." He lowered his gaze to the bold girl in front of him. She was still wearing her helmet, but he could see her annoyed eyes filled with defiance. He has the appearance of a ferocious dragon-what a waste of energy for a piece of metal, you think, though annoyed.

"Yes, sure, it's just a stupid car, your idiot... it's your flippen blind driver's fault." You motioned to the anxious driver, who inspected the damage while speaking with their insurance and the authorities on the phone.

"You, little crazy girl, pay for it, or I'll sue that delivery restaurant for all they've got," the man raged on. He was waving his finger in your direction. You could see the veins bulging in his neck as he clenched his jaws tightly. You tried to jump up, still hurting as you faced this man with wide eyes filled with anger.

Your pupils dilate. "What???? It wasn't even my fault! If your demon driver had been paying attention to the road, he should have seen us in his blind spot and avoided turning the wrong way. It is his fault!" You snapped back as you waved your arms toward his driver, who was ignoring you as he reported the incident to the police. Your blood pressure rose in response to the arrogant man's insinuations.

Ha-ni appeared apprehensive and completely unnerved, especially for you, who couldn't keep quiet. You have a very short fuse; right now, she knows anything coming from your mouth could land you in further hot water. Your aunt can't afford the restaurant to fail or pay for these costly car repairs.

The man furiously wiped his forehead and stood with his hands on his hips, saying, "Look, miss. You are going to pay for the repairs. Please give me your identity cards, contact information, and the name of your insurance company, Arthur! Grab their information-they aren't getting away with it! " He pursed his lips as his eyes narrowed into your wide eyes.

Ha-Ni leaps in front of you to face the man again; she senses that you will cause more trouble for them, and you raise your eyes in surprise. Since when has she been so brave? She's a timid introvert, but if it's her parents' shop, you'll do anything to protect it.

The man looked at his driver, who was conflicted. "Sir, I sent a photo to the insurance company, and they estimate the cost of repairs to be around 17,800,000 won. If you request it, a tow truck will be dispatched, sir, and the traffic police are on their way. "He nods with a solemn demeanour.

Arthur's wide eyes nervously look at the two small-built females, who are suddenly astonished and horrified. So much money for a scratch, and it barely made a dent. Maybe you should throw a brick through the windows, key the gleaming paint with your nail file, and then you'll know what you'll be paying for. Or why not throw the window with your helmet?

"Let me just show him what real damage will be done to his stinking car"-you sneered. Ha-Ni looked at you with surprise as you tried to unhook your helmet, and when she heard you say those words, her light hazel eyes widened as her arm shot out to stop you from doing whatever you were about to do—another heinous crime.

"Calm down, Noemie!" she hissed as she looked at the men before them. With your hands still on your helmet, you inhaled deeply.

The man's eyes enlarge as he slowly turns to the girls with flashing eyes. You and Ha-ni instinctively move backwards, unsure whether the guy will strike or murder them right there and then.

He appeared capable of catching cobras but was rubbing the bridge of his nose wearily. Ha-Ni scurried behind her cousin's back as her eyes widened in shock. She suddenly recognized this guy- gosh! her mother was going to murder them. You don't get into a row with Korea's cream of the crop and come out unscathed.

"Arthur, please offer me a business card," he said to his tense driver, reaching out his hand to the driver, who quickly bent down inside the passenger side and grabbed the brown leather folder containing some business documents. He zips up a compartment within the folder, pulls out a small, dark business card, and hands it to his boss. The driver was terrified by your angry expression. The business card seemed to be pricey. The card is shiny black with silver embossed letters.

You firmly press your lips together. This man is egotistical and arrogant. Worse yet, it wasn't even your fault. How can your life be this chaotic when you just returned from France a few days ago, and now this terrible thing has occurred? You can feel your courage slowly fleeing your body. Your cousin's eyes were wet with tears when she looked at you, where you stood next to her. They can't afford to lose the restaurant. The wealthy do not have mercy.

"Where must my girl obtain that type of money?" Ha-Ni stammered it out. You wiped your brows as you felt yourself sweat, wondering if it was due to the hot summer weather or your nerves.

The guy snatched the business card and almost shoved it in your face; irritated, you pushed his hand away. Who does this guy think he is when he shoves this filthy card in your face?

"Don't you dare point that saucisses pas assez cuites (undercooked sausages) at me...imbécile!!!" you shriek with irratation aced in your voice.

The young man was visibly stunned, if not speechless. Nobody ever addressed him in that manner! Is she of French origin? His eyes narrowed into yours when he saw your massive, licorice-colored irises. Although you appeared calm, your heart was racing like a roller coaster.

His face was furious as if he wanted to hurl the most heinous insults at you but couldn't find the right words.

He pressed the card into Ha-Ni's trembling hands while staring into her nervous eyes.

"Speak logic into your girlfriend's thick skull." She misses the memo: "You guys are going to pay up, or you miss Les Paens heathen!!! will spend the night in a cell." He turns and points at your sour face. Two people can play language games. He can speak five European languages. Your brows furrow in surprise. Oh, no! He didn't. He understood all this time. He didn't just call you a heathen.

"Sir, we were not... she's not my girlfriend... like, a girlfriend!" Ha-Ni gasps. "She's my cousin." You take a peek at Ha-Ni. How pathetic can you get? You're not going to have to pop anything up. Sorry. Where will you acquire that type of money? to waste on a piece of a high-end metal box? What did he expect with such an expensive piece of crap? Anything can happen on the road; an elephant could sit on his car out of the blue. Will he sue the elephant?

"Oh, shush. Ha- Ni..! You don't have to explain anything to this idiot, Ha-Ni. We're not going to pay anything. Where are we going to acquire that type of money? Sell our organs?" You divert your gaze to the person standing there with a smirk while his mouth is full of teeth.

"Why don't you say something? You're standing there like a wet, nervous, tongueless cat... without saying anything. You drove like three Hell-bound demons were after you!" You turned to scold the driver angrily.

"I'm sorry, Miss... but you drove over a stop sign," he tried to explain to the girl with her stern tone. You let out a gasp. The audacity!

"It's not true!" Just then, you heard a siren- the traffic police showed up. You and Ha-Ni exchanged uneasy looks. You hate being questioned by authorities. You hope your scooter permit is still valid. Why didn't you double-check it? Oh, my goodness, cops make you nervous.

When they parked their vehicles behind the black car and exited their vehicles, you noticed their awed looks when they saw who was involved; a look of genuine surprise crossed their faces as they glanced at the angry, arrogant young man, and they were genuinely regretful for the inconvenience caused by such an unfortunate situation.

You and Ha-Ni both dropped your jaws! The men have one side of the conversation with the traffic cops, and Mr. Arrogant Imbecile may occasionally peek in your direction.

You stood with your hand on your hip, ready to argue your case.

Ha-ni sighs, "It serves no purpose. Noémie... This guy is a member of the country's billionaires. The law appears to be always on their side." She looks regretful, and fear flashes through her beautiful hazel eyes as she looks into your furrowed eyes.

"But Ha-Ni, it is outrageous!!! That is so unfair. We don't have a few million won to throw away. This is a terrible day. This is my second day back in Korea. If my parents find out I've been in trouble with the law, they'll murder me." You wanted to ball your eyes out right then and there. But you must be tricky; you cannot show this arrogant moron that you are terrified and weak.

After the cops had taken their statements, one of the elders took yours and Ha-Ni's. You thoroughly explained what exactly happened on this deserted road. The older traffic cop's mouth was lifted in a slight smirk as you explained how the demon driver flew before you did not notice you crossed the road. Your arms were flailing everywhere, as you explained. The cop just took his report while the other took Ha-Ni's statement.

While Ha-ni was giving her statement, you got out your iPhone and began capturing all the damages to your scooter, and you walked to the Imbeciles' car and took several pictures. You'll have to find your assessor—a very cheap one. Nobody will defraud you in Korea. You're hoping your insurance in Paris will cover it. Your mother is going to eat you alive.

You sneak a peek at the attractive young man who is now on the phone with someone, and the look on his face indicates that he is not pleased with the conversation.

You wish he'd talk louder so you could hear what he's saying. The traffic police caught your attention, but no one noticed how you were also checking out the handsome snob.

"Well, ma'am, you're in luck. Mr. Jung Hosoek will not press charges against you but will tell you what he has worked out for you. You are both quite fortunate. Oh, Miss Seo, your license will expire in a week. Don't forget to renew your licence as soon as possible. I don't want to see this scooter riding illegally on the road. Understood?"His small, wrinkled eyes smiled into yours as you took your permit back and smiled in relief. Oh, thank you, Lord! You don't feel like sleeping in a jail cell tonight. A squeaky reputation cannot be scarred, especially in your work.

Ha-ni had been bowing a million times. You merely bow once and then tap her on the back. "OK, OK, Ha-ni. They are not part of North Korea's military. "Come on, let's go before Mr. Jung Idiot sees us. Get your scooter!" you whisper-yelled, sneakily eyeing it as Ha-Ni stood by it, wondering what you were up to.

The traffic police round up their reports, bow respectfully to the females and the males involved and step back to their vehicle, speeding away with a loud siren, leaving you in the wake.

"B...but...?" says Ha-Ni, looking warily at where the guys were conversing on the phone.

"Come on, Ha-Ni, this is our chance to flee!" You want to get away from the situation. You dashed to your scooter to retrieve it. Lifting it on one handlebar with renewed vigour, you were about to jump on it when you felt a strong pair of arms snake tightly around your waist. You squealed in surprise, and when you looked into Mr. Jung's gleaming eyes, you began to protest, gripping the scooter's handlebars tighter as if your life depended on it.

"Where do you think you're going? Trying to flee the scene of the accident? It's a criminal offence!" He cautiously stared into your scrunched-up face. This girl is genuinely adorable and infuriating, but she is of a different breed- a cheeky and defiant foreigner.

"Leave me alone! The traffic officers have said we're free to go!" You try to wiggle his fingers away from your teeny-tiny waist. When you looked up into his face, your heart was racing erratically. As you pull away, you notice that this moron has a razor-sharp side profile and an exquisite jawline. His gaze roved over your facial features as he noticed your eyes caressing his face. He had a smirk on his face as if you were amusing him. Your eyes dilated, and your cheeks flushed. Oh no! He caught you. How inconvenient.

"Get off me, your arrogant Carlin Lay (ugly pug)!" You still unsuccessfully try to smack and wiggle your way out of his grasp, but you can feel his erratic breathing in your neck, making you nervous. No man has ever invaded your personal space in such a way that he did not end up with a bloody nose.

"OK! Stop squirming like a worm. Do you want to hear my proposal, or do you want me to call the cops back and let them file the charges? There will be a record." You exhaled loudly and stopped struggling, both of you staring a moment longer into each other's eyes. He instantly let you go as you glared at him with stinky eyes.

Arthur and Ha-ni stared at you with their jaws wide open. Was there a "moment" between the two fighters?

The driver had never seen his boss so affected by a sassy girl, and Ha-Ni was shocked since Mr. Jung didn't get a punch on the nose like all your other unwanted suitors who made the grave mistake of touching you.

Ha-Ni still can't believe she was in the company of the most prominent Bangtan Elite Club members. South Korea's most affluent bachelors are in high demand. And her cousin had his full attention. Noemie has no idea who he is. A member of the Elite Club touched her. Noèmie is so lucky, and she is so oblivious to how jealous the ladies will be.

"OK, so just so you know, we don't have that kind of money, and we're nobody's sex slaves.Sorry." You scrunched your nose, thinking about the weird coming proposal.

"Good, because you're not my type, even as a sex slave!" He snorted as he looked at your slender figure, which was a little too thin for his liking, with a smirk on his cupid's bow lips. You glare at him and purse your lips tighter as Ha-Ni suppresses a snort but looks at Mr. Jung wistfully.

"You, Miss Insolente (sassy), will pay half the money for the repairs. You will both report for duty at the Jung Saray Hotel in Gangnam-gu. Before five o'clock in the morning as punishment," you stare at him, bewildered. Say what!!! He smirked as he looked at your face that wanted to erupt again, and you opened your lips to complain, "Oh no, quiet! Shush! " He quickly put his forefinger on your slightly ajar lips, preventing you from saying anything. "I'm still taking, and because of your apparent disregard for your elders, you don't know how to show honorifics. You're going to work for me for at least three weeks!"

"Three weeks!! Do I come across as insensée (insane) to you? We can't work for three weeks. We have our business to attend to. I won't have time!" You squeal in disbelief. Ha-Ni appears to be in tears. She manages her parents' restaurant; where will she find the time to work in a hotel? They just got back from a catering delivery a couple of hours ago. Noemie looks like she was the one who would catch the cobras.

A month of your vacation is in its' happy hell, and you don't have too much time to spare, but what choice do you have now? You are not only on vacation, visiting with your Korean family, but also on a working vacation.

"Well, sorry, just make the time... either it's working for me, seeing it as community service, or paying the money right away," he smiled maliciously as he smoothed his hair with his fingers. His pricey rings piqued your interest. You're curious about the luxury brand.

You glance at him with downcast eyes, a little defeated. "OK, but let Ha-ni off the hook. She is needed at her family's restaurant. I'll come and do both our parts, but just for the three weeks...regular hours. And I want a contract outlining how much I was supposed to get paid working for you."

"Miss Insolente! You have no legal right to impose any rules or demands on me. You must be ready and sharp tomorrow." He scoffed as he abruptly turned around when he noticed a car and a tow truck approaching the curve. He smirked as he turned mockingly and saluted you and Ha-Ni before climbing inside the vehicle through the door left open by the driver.

You and Ha-Ni stood there quietly as you watched with apprehension as the vehicle drove off out of your sight.

Ha-Ni grins in relief. "Thank you, Noèmie. They would be disappointed if Mom and Dad knew what happened that day. I'm sorry your three-month working vacation has been ruined."

You say quietly to her, "It's OK, although it's not a vacation. Ha-Ni... don't worry, he'll wish he'd never laid eyes on Seo Noèmie! "you said with pursed lips as you tightened your helmet.

Ha-Ni shook her head and smirked. Mr. Jung had no idea what he had done. Noèmie is not a particularly quiet or obedient worker. She is a true troublemaker at heart. He will have his hands full with this French rebel... and for three weeks! Ha-Ni softly chuckles.

"Don't give him stress, Noèmie. Mr Jung is a sweetheart known as our Korean, Mr Sunshine!" she exclaims in admiration. She was one of the millions of girls who had a thing for the hot Bangtan Elites.

"Oh, really now...maybe the sun is shining out of his butt! I don't like arrogant, affluent jerks," you scowl. Hot or not!

Ha-Ni grins. "Yet you find him attractive." She has a teasing glint in her hazel eyes.

You pull a face and narrow your eyes at your cousin, who glances at you with a mischievous smile and spits it out with a scoff, "Don't be marrante (funny)!" But you can't help but wonder exactly what sort of hotel business he operates.

Ha-Ni laughs out loud at your sour face. "Come on! It's getting late!"

You both pushed your scooters into gear, and all you could hear on the road was the sound of engines. You're just breathing deeply, wondering about tomorrow's reckoning...

................................................

CHAPTER MOOD BOARD

A/N: The first chapter of Je taime is out. I hope you like the sassy character of Noemie

A big shout out to all the first-time voters and those who added the book to their readers' list. Kindly give this fanfic some love.

@tanayamule @CoolJAROCKS TaeandKookie3 Jiminslife7 Justin_Bieber_3 Jiminslife7 JeonAra8 @ambrexz wifey4k @Armyxbts Btsmama BBare wifey4k Snowcrystal2004 XxAhana22184xX ShyanneAdrianna-Teshina- tiliatje TheShyZ

Question 1: What do you think of the lead's first meeting?

Question 2: Will Mr. Jung be able to handle the French girl?

Question 3: Do you believe the two leads have a spark of interest?

Question 4: Do you think You will report for duty?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

29.2K 1.1K 31
❝Thank you for everything. Thank you for loving me. Thank you.❞ tears threatening to escape from his eyes ❝Thank you for letting me be a part of you...
304K 13.2K 38
" I married you just because it was my father's last wish , not because I love you" Y/N a kind , bright and cheerful Indian girl who loves painting h...
1.3M 64.7K 48
" I will make you mine y/n , even if you are not supposed to be. And i don't care what it takes" -Moderately mature content -Emotional af 1ST PLACE...
287K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...