LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE ✔

Bởi glowyytears

MALHOTRA SERIES #BOOK 1 Anika Ahuja has everything but Family's love , support and a love intrest. Working at... Xem Thêm

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CAST UPDATE
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
FATED TO LOVE YOU
UNTIL I MET YOU
BONUS CHAPTER
THE NIGHT WE MET
UNTIL DEATH DO US APART
OUR SECRET
THANKYOUUUUU

CHAPTER 7

48.4K 1.8K 139
Bởi glowyytears

Anika

Here I was laying on my bed . It has been 3 days , 3 days since I haven't stepped out of this room . No matter how much I tried but I couldn't get out of the room.

There was a knock on the door . I got up from my bed and opened it . It was Ishika and Naina . Opening the door wide I let them come in and locked the door again .

"What are you guys doing here? Shouldn't you both be at work?",I asked them .

"Don't you look at the time it is 5:32 pm right now ",Naina said .

"And incase you forgot I get off work at 4pm and Naina at 5 pm ",Ishika said .

"Ohhh time went quick I didn't realised",I said as I sat down on my bed and they both sat infront of me .

"How are you coping up with this Ani?",Ishika asked quitely .

"Even I don't know after my last crying session on sunday not a single tear left my eye even though I wanted to cry ",I said as I looked down at my lap .

"I'm so weak I can't even stand up for myself and when I tried Instead I received a slap from my father",I said .

"He slapped you ?",Naina asked looking shocked as I nodded.

"How can he raise his hands on you?!",Ishika said her face now angry.

"Leave it I couldn't even speak after that I'm so weak ",I said as I looked down at my lap again .

How much I wanted to cry but no tears left my eyes .

"Ani you are the strongest woman we have ever seen",Ishika said as she engulfed me in a hug .

"Ishu is right Ani you are so strong",Naina said as she also joined the hug . 

"So now you have to marry Kabir",Ishika said as she broke the hug .

"I have to but Ishu Naina I'm not ready for it ",I said .

"We know you aren't but take it as a second chance ",Naina said .

"Naina is right take it as a second chance Ani ",Ishika said .

"We know you have been faking your smiles and faking that you are happy since past years you can be happy again ",Naina said .

"Now don't look at us like that we are your bestfriends we can see when you are happy or not ",Ishika said .

They were right I wasn't happy as much as I tried to be I wasn't happy.

"You know we had tried so much to make you happy but it all went in vain whenever we used to see your fake smile ",Naina said .

"So Ani we know you aren't ready but this marriage will bring you happiness I'm sure of it knowing how Kabir is ",Ishika said .

" I would have been happy if before fixing my marriage my parents would have asked me , or if our relationship would have still been like before and I would have moved on ",I said .

"We know that but the past can't be changed now god has given you second chance ",Naina said .

"Yeah I know you will overcome your past ",Ishika said .

"I will try ",I said and gave them a small smile .

"If this was any other man We would have made plans for you to run away from the city again if you would got caught in your first attempt that time too",Naina said .

"But this is Kabir Malhotra we are talking about remember how his father had caught someone once ?",Naina asked .

"Yeah very well ",I said .

"What is it tell me ",Ishu said .

"Once one of the employee did something with the important documents due to which the company could have went downhill . That employee had quickly left the city after he got to know that Mr.Rajiv knew it was him and that man had even changed his whole name and attire and went to different country with a whole new identity but still Mr.Rajiv found him ",Naina said .

"So that means it was useless even if Anika would have been successful in running away ?",Ishika asked .

"Yeah If Mr.Rajiv would have done that then what makes you think his sons will do to find her ?",Naina said .

"I was not in my right mind that time even though I was supposed to runaway I shouldn't have knowing it that I was gonna get married in the Malhotra family ",I said .

"No even I would have done that Ani to be honest knowing your past and that time you couldn't take it what was happening to you",Naina said.

"I swear if this was any other man you were gonna get married too I would have helped you run again",Ishika said .

"You both may have not known Kabir but I have known him since long as he was Karan's bestfriend ",she said .

Naina and I were in different college while Ishika was in different one.
We have been bestfriends since school but then we got parted in 2 different colleges . Ishika used to hang out with the Karan , Laksh , Anuj and Kabir as they 5 were all in same college . We had only met Karan after he and Ishika had started dating but never met Kabir , Laksh and Anuj . And when we had finally met Kabir wasn't present there as he had went to U.S for post - graduation .

"Knowing him and his family you will be happy so now I am okay as it is Kabir's family",She said .

"Why do I feel like if the man wasn't Kabir Anika was going to marry she would have been able to runaway successfully I think it's destiny",Naina said as she wiggled her eyebrows. 

I was about to say something that's when my phone rang .

"Speak of the devil ",Ishika said .

It was Kabir who was calling me .

"What pick up the call ",Naina said .

I nervously received the call .

"Hey "

"Hi "

"Umm I wanted to ask you something can I ask ?".

"Yeah sure"

"Would you wanna go out with me tonight ?",he asked I could feel the nervousness in his voice .

"And I had already asked your parents they have agreed ",he added .

I looked at Ishika and Naina and gestured them that he was asking me on a date they gestured me to say yes .

"Okay I will ",I said .

"Great I will pick you up tonight at 8".

"I will be ready",I said .

"Will see you later bye".

"Bye ",I said and hung up the phone .

I looked at the clock it was 6 :15 .

"When is the date ?",Naina asked .

"Today ",I said .

"Today at what time?",Ishika asked .

"He will pick me up at 8 ",I said .

"Time to get you ready ",Naina said .

_________

There I stood wearing a black outfit with my hair down and light makeup.

"You are looking pretty",Ishika said .

"We did a good job ",Naina said .

Just then Kabir called it was exact 8 pm I picked up and he told me he had arrived .

Naina and Ishika came with me downstairs .

"Come by 11 pm and don't try to run away again ",was all mom said and she left .

Finally I was out of my room after 3 days .

We got out of the house and saw Kabir was leaning on his car . He was wearing a black shirt along with grey pant .

"Hey Kabir ",Ishika and Naina said in unsion as soon as we got near his car .

"Oh hey Ishika and Naina",he said .

"We shouldn't waste there time Naina let's go ",Ishika said as she pulled Naina they sat in Naina's car and drove away .

"You are looking beautiful",He said he was nervous again .

"Thankyou",I said and looked down .

"Umm we should go",he said .

"Yeah ",was all I said .

He opened the passenger seat door for me for which I thanked him . He sat in the passenger seat and drove .

There was a complete silence during the whole ride while soft music played in the background .

Not long we reached the venue . It was a restaurant I used to come with mom , dad and Aditi before my past. I haven't come here since then it has been years .

The waiter showed us our table and left after placing 2 menu's on the table .

"What can I order for you sir mam?",the waiter came again .

"What do you want to eat Anika?",Kabir asked .

"Umm Biryani would be fine",I said.

"Do you want to eat chole bhature?",he asked .

"If you want you too you can",I said .

"Okay then chole bhature and biryani",Kabir told to the waiter .

He noted it down and left .

"Anika ",Kabir called me .

"Yes Mr . Kabir ?",I said .

"Again Mr. Kabir didn't I told you too drop for the formalities we are going to get married soon ",He said .

"I know it is just that you are my boss and You know right what I'm trying to say ",I asked .

"Yeah I know just drop the formalities",He said and I nodded 

"Can I ask you something ?",I asked trying to keep our conversation but also I wanted to ask this question since long .

"Yeah sure ",He said .

"That day we just asked like 2-3 questions why did you agreed to get married you don't even know me well",I asked .

"It just felt the right thing too do",he said .

"But again you are my boss and I'm your employee then why ?",I asked .

"Anika I very well told you at first that I don't care about that even if you weren't working in my company I would have still said yes",he said and then murmmered something which I couldn't hear .

"Why aren't you coming to company?",he asked .

"Papa told me to take a leave till I get married ",I lied .

"If there is any important project I will cancel my leave",I said .

If there is I have to convince my parents somehow .

"No there isn't any important project right now nor I will take up or start any imp project till our wedding is done",he said .

"Wait let me ask you the same question why did you said yes then because for you I'm your boss and you my employee ?",he asked .

Now what should I tell him that my parents fixes this marraige without my consent ? !

"Well I trust my parents choice and it is not like I have any problem with Arrange marriage I just told them to go ahead with the proposal as they were happy but surely didn't expect it would be you and didn't wanted to upset my parents by saying when I was asked again and surely didn't expected my parents would ask on the same about your answer about the marriage and didn't expected you would say yes immediately",I said .

Just as I finished saying our food arrived .

(Sorry to vegetarians )

As we ate our food we decided to know few basic things about each other .

I learned his fav colour is black and grey mine is black , grey and white .

He loved homemade food rather than the hotel ones just like me .

He liked Arjit sing (a famous Indian singer )  and liked silent and love songs more just like me .

He loved watching movies didn't care which language they were in as their are always subtitles . I also loved watching movies in any language .

We both were ambivert. (introvert+extrovert)

And we both loved to sing and dance also .

Dance reminding me the sangeet of Ishika and Karan where we had first talked and also were dance partners. That day would be a different story to tell .

We both were suprised to see we had so much in common . We talked about other things too .

Even though we have so many similarities would I be happy ? Would our marriage work out ? Kabir was a kind man I don't want to hurt him in any way because of my past .

I can't even back off now . I will be officialy tied together with him forever soon .

Word count : 2028

                         *******

And yes this chapter was also so hard to write . I suck at righting the date parts gotta read more to improve my writing .

Also the next chapter will be kinda delayed for 2-3 days as I will be out of station if I get time I will upload the chapter .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

645K 33.8K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.2M 107K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.3M 136K 45
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
1.2M 49.6K 46
ANIKET SINGH RATHORE - Ceo of rathore and sons . The prince and future King of Jaipur . A handsome dashing man . He is every girl's ultimate dream...