ᴀᴅᴏʀɴ ⥁ ᴍᴀᴋɪ ᴢ.

YAMASSERVES द्वारा

𝘈𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘯 | 見事 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 ---- (𝘵𝘰) 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥/𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦. ❝... अधिक

Pʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
ꜰɪɴᴀʟᴇ
Xtra! XVI

XI

208 14 3
YAMASSERVES द्वारा

TW // GORE

・❥・

Not even a good 30 minutes into the one-sided fight, and they've already lost an incredible amount of people. Most were injured, but the others were as good as gone. The injured were impaled by swords, stabbed, or were in the radius of some of the bombs thrown. People who have attempted to get others out of the way—so they wouldn't become one of the deceased—tried their absolute hardest to get to a safe place fast enough, but they either couldn't make it and were killed or didn't have strength to carry them any further.

They helped stop the blood gushing out of his neck, applying pressure to the wound and quickly placing a bandage to hold it in place. Not wanting to waste the minimal time they had, they left him there and continued with the current enemy.

----

'I told you to be careful, Y/n!' Maki scolded her friend, applying the rubbing alcohol onto their face.

'I was careful!' Y/n spoke.

'Not careful enough. You took a bad tumble from that hill.'

As per usual, the two had snuck out and ran off temporarily. For that days adventure, Y/n found this large steep hill that pretty much resembled a mountain and decided to climb it. Of course, Maki was against this and protested agaisnt them doing something so dangerous, in a failed effort to convince her they would be fine once they got down, Y/n tripped, dramatically falling and tumbling down the hill to the road of unconsciousness.

'Are you sure you're okay?' She looked at their face, cupping her cheek.

'If you're fine, I'm fine.' Y/n smiled at her.

There they go. Brushing everything off with that beautiful smile of theirs, all of Maki's problems would fade away just seeing them smile like everything was okay. Even through the toughest times, she would picture them smiling at her just to make herself feel better.

'Where'd you learn to use aid kits?' Y/n peeked over at the box.

'I was taught. I have to learn this kind of stuff for when I get married.' She explained, sitting next to them.

'Oh...'

'Did I say something?'

'No. It's just the thought of being forced to be married. To a man of all things, it seems weird.'

'Don't expect me to say yes.' Maki laughed.

'The last thing I wanna do is be with someone I don't love.'

'If I were a guy, would you marry me?'

----

"Y/n!" Someone called out.

They looked to see another injured person lying on the ground.

"What happened?"

"Grenade got launched and he got caught in the explosion." The man explained, who seemed to be setting something up.

They put a hand to his neck, his heartbeat was slow.

"He's not gonna make it." Y/n spoke without hesitation.

"If he's still breathing, there's a small chance! Even if he's walking up the stairway to heaven right now, at least try to pull him back down to Earth."

"I can't do much. He took too much damage to the head and side."

"Do what you can, then!" He fussed.

There was never a moment where someone was so demanding towards them. Even if a person was, it was because it was important to them.

"I can't." They spoke softly.

"What do you mean you can't!?"

"I don't have room, time, or the items required for this. Its better off if we just let him rest."

He eyed them. Obviously not okay with just letting this person pass.
He looked at the body, watching more blood come from the side of his head and the previous gush dry out. The entirety of the man's left side was punctured, making his tissue and flesh faintly visible from certain angles.

Rapidly removing the gear he had on, the man then took the steel balls in the net, securing it tightly.

"You're right."
"Be careful, I'm going further to at least figure out where these launches and attacks are coming from."

・❥・

For the past few hours, they felt as if they were being watched. Despite not seeing anything but corpses, the feeling kept growing the further they walked.
It then hit them that this wasn't a hunch. Someone was actually following them this whole time, and it was easy to tell how. The more sky there was, the less dead people there were.

They grabbed a oval shaped gadget with a string that was connected to a ring, and pulled it apart. An annoying sound of just screeching erupted from the device. Multiple groans we're heard in the distance, and with that, more grenades were thrown, but this far out, there were gunshots.
When getting out of the range of them, blood and gut splatter was seen spouting in the air. All of it being spread out on the ground.

'This is getting too gut-wrenching for my own liking.' They gagged.

----

'Psst!' A childs voice called.

She acknowledged the call, and looked around to see where the sound came from. Sticking their head through the crack of her door was a small child who had somehow opened her locked door.

'Y/n?' Maki spoke, sniffling away.

'Hi!'
'How're you feeling?' They closed her door quietly.

'Wait, you can't be in here!' She covered her face up with her sheets.

'Why not?' They pouted.

'Because I'm sick, and I don't wanna spread have you miss training.' She sniffled again.

'They never need me. I'm sure things would still run smoothly with me being away.'

'I just don't want you to miss out on something and you get in trouble because of me.'

'I won't! Whenever I disappear, nobody bothers to look for me.' They tossed themself onto Maki's covered lap.

'You say that like it's a good thing..'

'Because it is! With no one to look for me, the more I can sneak around to be with you.' They looked at her.

Either Maki was beginning to feel nauseated, or was experiencing a real moment of being flustered, because her stomach began to flutter at their words.

'Are you hungry? Our instructors are taking us to get lunch soon, I can bring you something small back.' Y/n sat up.

'You don't have to, Y/n.'

'But I want to.' They insisted.

She was hesitant at the thought of eating something whilst being sick, unaware of what would happen, but this was the potential love of her life offering to do something for her and her only. How could she turn them down?

'I am a little hungry.'

'I'll bring you something. I'll be right back,'

"I promise."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.5K 852 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
49.7K 1.9K 72
"I thought I knew you..." Megumi feels suffocated, he feels like a caged bird that has nowhere to truly escape to. Sukuna becomes interested in...
381K 4.8K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
13.4K 432 17
SEQUEL COMING SOON!!! "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" Maki asked, her voice barely a whisper now. "It is. I can die happy." You responded, letting...