Philosophy Sensei | Graphics...

PlatLia tarafından

Welcome to Philosophy Sensei! This is a tutorial book where I will be giving some advice on making graphics... Daha Fazla

Introduction
General Advice
Fonts List
1-Transparent Glowing Text
2-Where to get renders?
3-How to download png/texture packs?
Requests
#1-Matching Colour Schemes
#2-Messy Covers+Title Placement
#3-Colours and Filters
#4-Placement for Banners
#5-How To Stick To A Happy Mood With Saturated Colours
#6-Where To Find Pngs
#7-Where to find backgrounds?
#8-How to make an angsty cover+How to add more depth to a render
#9-Where to get overlays+how to use them?

#10-How to make text interesting?

540 15 10
PlatLia tarafından

As requested by @-Boopy-ti-bloop, today I'll be talking about how to make text interesting! Specifically, the different ways to use text and how to make them not straight.

Now, for the not straight part, I don't really know how to myself. Usually I use different fonts like 'Cheri' and 'Stereofidelic' if I want a cutesy type text that's slightly misaligned with each new letter. You can take a look at the fonts list I uploaded in this book to find any other similar fonts for future use.

Another way to make text not straight is to use this warp feature in ibisPaint. Please note: I am aware that there are other apps that allow you to warp text too. But I primarily use ibisPaint, so I'll only be able to give advice for that one app. Do feel free to drop a comment listing another way to warp text, so that I'll be able to add it to a future chapter and everyone will be able to learn :D

Firstly, you go to your text layer and tap on that button 'Move Layer'.

Then tap on 'Mesh Form'. As you can see, there are sixteen different buttons for you to mess around with to warp the text into a sort of 'curvy' way.

You can also tap on 'Perspective Form' and mess with the text like this!

This as well. These features are quite fun to play around with, so I definitely recommend trying them out.

Another way to make text interesting is of course how you place it. You can place your text in this kind of 'scattered' way like this.

Make note of how the text is surrounding both the character and the bunny! It's a fun way to show your text while not obscuring any major features of the render.

Here's another example of that with something extra.

The title is slightly scattered. This is mostly because I like titles in big sizes, and since there wasn't enough space to put it in the size I want, I typed out each letter individually and placed them in a way so that it would look like this. I'll show an example below after the next bit.

Note anything interesting about the subtitle? There's a word in a different font. This is to help put emphasis on that one word in the long subtitle. It shows how important change should be to the story of this book. Take things like this in mind!

Now, for scattered text, one example is to do it like this.

This is what I meant by typing out each letter individually. You can change the angle that they are by messing around with the button at the bottom right corner of each box, when you tap on them.

Please note: I am in no way an expert at this. I am still trying to figure out the best way to do scattered text. While it helps me a lot when I end up with long titles, it can be very tricky to find out the right way to place each letter and word in a pleasing way. Continue to experiment with this style, and look up other tutorials as well! Eventually you'll be able to get the hang of it.

That's it for this chapter! I hope that it managed to help you in some way. Please feel free to comment down any questions you may have, as I feel like some parts here can be explained further but I really don't know how, so specifics can help out a lot!

Thank you for reading this and have a great day/night!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
41.1K 1.3K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
65.9K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...