ENTROPY [Naruto]

由 Fries_And_Sundae

It was originally not her story. But somehow, she became the main character. And maybe something else later o... 更多

Act 1 • Prologue
Act I • Chapter 1
Act I • Chapter 2
Act I • Chapter 3
Act I • Chapter 4
Act I • Chapter 5
Act I • Chapter 7
Act I • Chapter 8
Act I • Chapter 9
Act I • Chapter 10
Act I • Chapter 11
Act I • Chapter 12
Act I • Chapter 13
Act I • Chapter 14
Act I • Chapter 15
Act I • Chapter 16
Act I • Chapter 17

Act I • Chapter 6

604 41 8
由 Fries_And_Sundae

Introduce yourself.

Naomi was never a fan of having every single attention on her. She had never attended school in her past life so she does not know that this is a customary every beginning of the school year and semester.

Muttering a 'what a pain' under her breath to which didn't go unnoticed by Shikamaru, she grudgingly waited for her turn.

Naomi was aware of the fact that the future would certainly change with her uninvited presence but she would do all the means in order to be teamed up with team 7 since they're the main characters of the show.

As Naruto was called, he unhesitatingly stood up, and with his foxy smile and bright voice, he confidently introduced himself.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto! Remember that because one day, I'm gonna be the Hokage dattebayo!"

Ignoring the laugh of mockery sent his way, Naruto sat back on his seat, smile never leaving his whiskered face.

Naomi felt slightly better knowing that Naruto was able to stay positive despite all the odds thrown at him, just like in the canon.

The female twin then stood up, posture straight, and with a forced big smile, she stated.

"Uzumaki Naomi, 7 years old. Pleased to meet everyone!"

Naomi almost barfed at the persona she decided to play, but she was quite impressed that she was able to change attitude so quickly. She deserves an Oscar for this. Be that as it may, Naomi needed to do this in order to fit among the crowd of these hypocritical idiots, aware of the fact that her real personality is as plain as black and white.

She could clearly see the shock and confuse look being thrown at her by her twin. But in order to fit in, she must not be too cold or too hyper. She have to keep up this new persona of hers if she wanted less attention.

And as expected, she only got noticed because she's one of the Jinchuriki, a demon in their words, and nothing else.

Smirking in success, she then sat back and listened to her favorite character's introduction of himself.

Shikamaru, who was sleeping- but not really- deeply sighed as if he was about to do the most burdensome thing in the world. Bringing a hand to his nape, he stood up and released yet another sigh.

"This is so troublesome..... I'm Nara Shikamaru from the Nara clan. 8 years old... I don't like it when my sleep is being interrupted."

Sighing one last time, he sat back down and laid his head on his desk.

As expected from the legendary Shikamaru, Naomi fangirled, He's so cool even when he doesn't intend to.

The introduction lasted for quite a while as one by one students got to know each other. Shikamaru turned his still head to the female twin by his side and initiated a conversation much to Naomi's expectation.

"Why'd you do that?"

Naomi feigned ignorance even though she obviously knew what he meant by that. "Naomi is confuse as to what this boy meant by that."

"That. You were faking your mannerism and expression."

Naomi could feel herself smirk, this boy never fails to amuse her really.

"Not surprising coming from Shikamaru. So, how did you find out?" Of course, Naomi already knew how, but she wanted to hear it come from him.

Shikamaru was a bit confused as to why she said 'coming from Shikamaru' instead of 'coming from a Nara', it was as if she already knew him...

"You were utterly displeased when you first came here and I doubt that you have split personality considering that you already know how I noticed."

Naomi let out a chuckle of amusement. "Shikamaru really is an interesting character aren't you." She smiled and fully faced him. "But care to tell Naomi the details?"

Disregarding how she called him a 'character' instead of a 'person',  Shikamaru leaned his head on his hand as his elbows acted as a supporter. He too was bemused by this girl since they could—quite unexpectedly— understand each other.

The lazy Nara always had to reconstruct his words into something kids his age would understand and it sucked because it takes so much of his tiny energy bar to spell ABCs, but not with her, she seemed to be able to understand him no matter by actions or words. And so he decided to humor her.

"Firstly, you were indifferent to those around you excluding your brother. Second, you even muttered curses after the teacher uttered the task. And lastly, even your brother looked surprise by your sudden change of attitude."

He then furrowed his eyebrows in thought. "Though I only have hypothetical conclusions concerning your objective, one thing I'm sure of is that you intend on keeping up with this facade for a very long time."

"Shikamaru have hit the nail on the head!" Naomi then leaned closer to the Nara, their noses almost touching, making him flustered. "Delighted to make your acquaintance, Shikamaru."

The said boy cleared his throat and nodded as he laid back his head on the desk, eyes still on the girl. "Likewise, Naomi."

Naomi squealed internally. Operation: get Shikamaru's attention— Success!

Yes, she planned it the moment she arrived at the academy.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

After eating their bento box (to which Naruto prepared for both of him and Naomi) with Choji and Shikamaru (Naruto quickly became acquainted to them), the class continued until the school bell rang.

The kids stood up and packed their bags, their parents outside, patiently waiting to pick them up. Naomi, Naruto, Shikamaru and Choji went to the gate of the academy together and after the Nara and Akimichi said their goodbyes as they left with their parents, the twins went on their own way too.

As they were walking, Naruto halted in his tracks making his twin pause as well.

She tilted her head, smile gone. She had never have to smile so much in both of her lives and it was a very unpleasant feeling, her cheeks aches. "Something the matter?"

"Ne, Ami... You suddenly acted weird out there dattebayo." He then worriedly asked, "Are you okay?"

Naomi hummed and nodded before she continued to walk home, leaving Naruto to his thoughts. Naomi decided not to answer him, or more like, she couldn't. She had created a perfect excuse in case he might ask her about it but something stopped her. It felt— wrong, to lie to him.

Naomi sighed as she and Naruto arrived to their apartment. She immediately went to shower and changed into her night clothes, she decided to ditch training for today and laid in her bed.

First day went by without a hitch, everything went accordingly as she had anticipated, with the only exception of earlier's ordeal with her walk home with Naruto. Thad doesn't matter anymore. Right now, she must think about what she'll have to do in regards to the Uchiha massacre as well as Danzo.

It's already a given that she'd do something about Danzo, and what superb procedure to bring him down than collecting evidence of his dirty works by joining ROOT.

Naomi was obstinate in getting Danzo to accept her into ROOT because other than infiltrating his base, Naomi couldn't find any other way with her current level compared to that old man.

However, in the matter of the Uchiha massacre, Naomi was uncertain on whether to interfere with it or let it flow freely just like what happened in the show.

If she were to interfere, the following might be the outcome: Itachi wouldn't gain a mangekyo sharingan since Shisui will live; Sasuke wouldn't get strong enough to rival Naruto because he have no reason to go berserk; An internal war might break out in Konoha and if the Uchiha will win, they would kill the hokage and rule over Konoha; Itachi would never join Akatsuki considering that he wouldn't need Madara/Obito's help in protecting Sasuke.

A lot will change and Naomi isn't sure if she would be able to handle it. She isn't smart, nor does she have godly potential like Naruto. She was just a normal human, an average girl.

And if she were to face the unknown, it is highly likely that she'd be eliminated before the big event would even begin.

Sighing, Naomi decided to plan out everything tomorrow and let sleep wash away all her troubled thoughts.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

Naruto opened his eyes and immediately sat up, still in his bed. He peered at his sister's bed and unsurprisingly, she was gone. The male twin was so used to getting up in the middle of the night that he didn't need an alarm clock anymore.

Hastily getting up, he passed by the bedroom door, which was ajar, and speed walked his way to the living room.

Sighing in relief, Naruto then slowly sauntered his way towards his sister and sat on the couch beside Naomi's standing form.

She's at it again. Sleepwalking. This is a daily occurrence hence the cerulean eyed twin was so calm about this.

Naruto first found out when they were still in the orphanage. At exactly 2 am, his twin would get up from the bed, go to the living room where there's a tv or in some nights, in the kitchen.

She would either be shedding tears, searching for food, self-harming, seething in anger, or in most cases, she'd just stare at the television.

Naruto ought to ask his sister concerning this the very next day, but decided to keep his mouth shut since she might freak out and would avoid sleeping in. The young boy really wanted to know what was burdening her to the extent of sleepwalking, he wanted to help her.

But the girl would always keep their distance in check as if daring for Naruto not to cross the line.

So in order to ensure that she's safe, he would wake up every night and would keep her in tight watch, go back to sleep when she would too, then wake up as if nothing of that had ever happened.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

4997.....4998...4999......5000..!

Naomi slumped on the ground after achieving a five thousand push-ups. And now that she could handle five thousand, its time to add another five hundred.

2 months had passed by since she entered academy and the Uchiha massacre has yet to happen. She decided that it would be best to leave things as is but she would do everything to save Itachi from his destined death. He is her most favorite character in the series after all.

Naruto was out for ramen (and to prank whoever was unlucky enough to have bump into him) and so she used this opportunity to train at home instead of going to her personal training ground. Naomi occasionally dueled Naruto in taijutsu, but she left out the ninjutsu and other stuff since he'd be learning those in due time.

He needed to be dead last in the academy after all to be teamed up with Sasuke and Sakura.

Before, Naomi thought that having to be on the same team with the main characters would rise her chance of saving or changing unneeded deaths and damages, but that was stupid of her to have thought like that.

Because if she were to be teamed up with them, then it would destroy their dynamics. Naomi concluded that working in the shadows would always be the best course of action as an outsider of this world.

Naomi proceeded on training more.

Tomorrow, she would be meeting up with Danzo so that she could join ROOT. She decided to move earlier than she had originally planned since it would be hard for her to gather all the evidences she would be needing, and using the Uchiha massacre (to which Danzo had ordered Itachi to do), she would be able to steal the folder regarding it as a first but strong evidence.

For the past few months, Naomi had occasionally talked to Sasuke for group projects and stuff, his fangirls would always glare at her for being close to their 'Sasuke-kun' but she could care less.

She would also sometimes see Itachi at the end of the day when he'd be the one to pick up little Sasuke from academy and Naomi lived for that moment. Itachi looked so pretty and cool at the same time, well, that's Itachi for you.

Naomi could only sigh at the burden and tragedy coming his way, she wished she could just help him even for a tiny bit, but decided against it as it was not yet part of the plan.

The purple eyed twin readied herself mentally for tomorrow's big event.

- - ┈┈┈┈˃̶˂̶┈┈┈┈ - -

OMAKE:

It was currently dinner time and the head family of the Uchiha clan was currently eating together.

"—And then she even talked to me longer than yesterday!" 7 year old Sasuke said in pure joy. Itachi, Fugaku and Mikoto listened to their youngest as he, yet again, told them about his day with his crush.

Itachi smiled as he patted his brother's head. "That's good for you, Sasuke." Sasuke looked at his big brother with a big smile and vigorously nodded. "You really like her huh.."

Sasuke blushed and instantly shouted, "N-no I d-don't! I j-just..." He then pouted in defeat. "You always tease me, Nii-san!"

Itachi chuckled as he continued eating.

"So who's this crush of yours, Sasuke? You've been telling us stories about her but never about who she is." Fugaku, their father, asked.

Sasuke thought about it for a moment before giving in. "Fine I'll tell you... But you must not tell her at all cost, Okay?"

They chuckled for a bit and agreed.

"You might have already heard of her... S-she's, uhm..." Sasuke hesitated.

"Go on Sasuke, no need to be shy." Mikoto smiled.

Sasuke nodded and then declared. "She's N-naomi... Uzumaki Naomi."

The family was quite surprised at the revelation but was relieved to know that their youngest do not judge a person for their background or rumors.

No one in the village did not know of the Jinchuriki twins, and only a few knew that they're the children of the deceased fourth hokage. Mikoto and Fugaku was a very good friend of Minato and Kushina and would be more than delighted that their son chose to like a good girl.

Sasuke shyly smiled at his family as they gave him an approval look.

________________________

"̶̣̫͚̙͔͖͖̬̽͋̉Ǎ̸̳̋̒̈́͑̿̈́m̴̪̟̼̤͔̜̫̈͜ ̷͍͚̞̝̝̯̋I̸̢̧̬͓͉̰̖̥̣̓͒ͅ ̷̨͖̬̈́͒̓̋̍̃͌̓̊̉͜s̶̤̙̻̦̲͕͒͐̕e̵̢̗̹͎̮̰͗̓̌ͅļ̴̲̮̙̮̓̌̈͗͜f̶̳̟͇͋̀̓͊̈́̈́̈i̸̧̜̪̪̓̀̀̅͝͝s̶̡̲̮̘̻̗͘h̷̨͍͈̥̩̒̿̄ ̵͓͈̻͓̙̜͈͇͉͈̈́̾̍͋̋̀͂̐̀f̴̛͎͉̭̲̹̻̀̑̒̐̋͋͜͝ǫ̴̢̪͇̟̼̬̭͒̅̔ṛ̶̢̻͕̼͈̤̩̩͖͆̈́́̑̊͛͂̚ ̸̙̙̊̓̉͗͒̄͐͊s̸̨̙̰̩̼̟̟͑͋̇̀͋͋̋̆͘͠a̴̢̡̫̩͒̕͘c̵̣̖͖̮͊͛͌̿̌̍͒͘ŕ̵̢͉͉̯̱̱̻͆̇͑î̴̧͙̩̞̦̭̣̞̞̲́͌̐f̶͇̪͔͂̿͊͌͑̕͘͠͠ì̷͕́̋͌̄c̷̛̲͔͎̯̖̫̟̼̘̒̐̓͒̃̆̓i̶͇̊n̷̢̢̉͛̉͆g̸̯̅̏̊͆̍ ̷͚̜͍̙͓̌̿͐̀͆͝ͅh̵̻͈͔̦͔̥̀͌͐̏̿͗u̶͖̮̣̥͙͉̬͂̾͘ņ̷̨̳̣͚̰͕̮̼͇̒̾̓̏̑̂̿͛͠ḑ̴͖̭͙̊͗͜r̸̺̎é̴̤̜̖̘͖̔̈́̕ͅd̸̹̯͓̈̐̌͌̚̕s̶̟̠̱̹̯͑̓̅̌̇̈͝͝ ̷̖̎͊̊o̶͍̹̐͗̍f̴̧̛̩̝̫̪̯͔͖̬̏̂̌̿̃̏̔̂̊ ̵̜͈͕̏́̍̀̏̄ḽ̷̂̉̔̀̿̅̌͐̍̈́ỉ̸̥̪f̶̗͓̲̊̏̋̐̚͘̕͝ͅe̸̡̧̱̫̓͆͊̉̿̒͑͂́͜͜͝ ̸̗͉͎̭̯̭̞̣͓̎̈́͌̚ơ̸͌̅̓͒̾̃͘͘͜v̶̨̡̛̰̘͚̱̺̙̫̜͋͊̏͋̇͌̑̚͝ȩ̶̙͎̰̮̖̔̿̊̉ŗ̷̧̬͙͖̊̈̾ͅ ̸̤́ạ̸̧̦̯͇̮͉̲̓̅ ̸̣͔̗͠ŝ̸̼̌̑̀͒̿̾̿̿͛i̶̲͛͆̐̽͆n̷̥̯͈̩̙̼̜͆̈̆̀͆́͒̌͜͝g̶̛̯͙̘̖̭͔̺͎͒̂͛̀͌͒̃l̸̥͚̝̹͒̉̍̅e̸̢̦̰̺̯͋ ̶̧̧͕̭̦̯̠̝͕̎̑͌͑̑̚͠õ̶̯̬̱͉̍̌͐̒́͘n̵͖͎͇̏͛͊̇͗̃͑e̸̫̱̦̥̫̞̎͆̏͊́͘͝?̶̢̛̗̪̲̰̖̖̣͍͑̀̒̎͘"̷̖̥̬̬̫̎
________________________

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.4K 29 11
Bringing back an unconscious Sasuke, Naruto is beaten and hurt but his spirit is never broken even though he has a hole in his chest and is somehow s...
2.3K 64 17
Hello! I'm new to writing fanfics and this is my first one! I'm fairly busy with school but I'll try to update it twice a week!! But for some descrip...
421K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...
47K 1.4K 23
REWRIGHTING 2021 ( KakashixReader) You grew up in the Uchiha Compound. You were a warm independent loving type of person. You and Itachi did everyt...