fake scenarios with your crush

Door arianaistall

This is my first story it goes with the y/n thing so that's fun i do take requests just email me at city.gir... Meer

The hat
They're kind of cute
The tap on the window
Shut up and kiss me
Graduation.
Skateboard
Fight
The time when your best friend set you up.
Party

The necklace

686 6 0
Door arianaistall

y/n - your name
t/n - their name
b/s - birth stone
------------------------
I was walking with my best friend through the street when we passed my favourite store as I stole a glance at the window I heard "let's go in I know you love that store."

I tried to hide my smile but it was nice that they remembered

I knew I was catching feelings for them and I hate it because they don't feel the same way and it's such a cliche.

When we entered the store I automatically saw a necklace I adored with my b/s in the centre of a heart.

"You like the necklace?" They asked as they stared at me almost as if they admired me but I brushed off that feeling.

"Ya but i'll wait until my next pay check to get it. I'm going to see if I could put a hold on it wait here."

As i went up to the stand to ask about a hold on the necklace when I turned to point at the necklace T/n and the necklace were gone.

"Never mind sorry for wasting your time." I mumbled as I left the store trying to find t/n.

There they were leaned against a stop sign "someone else got the necklace before I could get to it" I mumbled.

"That's a shame" they said as a smirk crossed their face as they pulled the necklace out of their pocket. "Oh my god you got that for me?" I can't believe it. "How'd you get that it was expensive?"

"Don't worry about it listen y/n I like you okay maybe even love you but I know you don't feel the same way god this feels like such a cliche anyways so I thought that"

They were interrupted as I leaned in and connected my lips to theirs I automatically felt their hands find their way to my waist as mine went to their hair.

I felt their smirk against my lips as I started laughing and "sorry I interrupted you what were you saying?"

Maybe cliches aren't that bad.

------------------------

Ok so idk how I feel about this one but ya kinda like it kinda don't.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
1.9M 141K 63
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
656K 68.2K 26
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
440K 24.3K 17
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...