๐‘๐ฎ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ญ

De YourrMind1

Book #1 one short stories. A tale of short stories, romance, hardships, trials, love and misunderstandings... Mais

๐Ÿฅ€ Ruhiniyat ๐Ÿฅ€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ˆ๐ค๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐š๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐ˆ๐ค๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐š๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐ˆ๐ค๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐š๐ฌ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐ˆ๐ค๐ก๐ฅ๐š๐š๐ฌ
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐’๐ก๐ข๐๐๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐’๐ก๐ข๐๐๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐’๐ก๐ข๐๐๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐’๐ก๐ข๐๐๐š๐ญ
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐–๐š๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐š
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— | ๐Œ๐ž๐ก๐ซ ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐š๐ก
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• | ๐‘๐ข๐ฐ๐š๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ญ
๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐† ๐” ๐„
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ง๐š๐ญ & ๐™๐š๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ง
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ - ๐€๐š๐›๐š๐ง & ๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ - ๐’๐ก๐š๐ก๐ณ๐š๐ข๐ง & ๐€๐ฒ๐š๐ญ

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” | ๐…๐š๐ง๐š๐š

11.9K 606 61
De YourrMind1

"Every person that comes in your life, is there for a reason..."

T H E doorbell rang in the house and Dilainoor rushed to open the door. She suddenly stopped thinking who it could actually be. Wrapping the duppatta securely around her head, she looked at the person behind the door with a frown from the little hole.

It was a tall guy with boyish looks. He looked maybe in his early twenties. He has brown hair with golden reflection paired with a perfect trimmed beard. His hair were carelessly falling on his forehead. He had long thick eyelashes making every girl jealous and hazel eyes - beautiful ones.

Dilainoor never saw him, she looked at his gesture. His shoulder were broad and straight but his head was bowed giving him a modest look not a proud one filled with arrogance like Shahzain. She couldn't help but compare the guy with her now ex-husband. He was tapping his foot impatiently. And she also noticed a box of cake in his hands.

She finally opened the door to see the guy's hand in mid air as he was going to bell again. "As-salamu alaykum, ap kaun ?" She asked with her gaze lowered.

"Ji, mmh..are you Noor ?" The guy hesitantly asked. Dilainoor shook her head.

"No I am not. But who are you ?" She questioned again.

"I am Ozhan, mmhmh....this..cake I-" She was getting annoyed by his stuttering. Couldn't he make any sentence properly? And why was he looking nervous?

"I didn't order any cake. You probably got the wrong adresse." Before he could reply she shut the door muttering 'stupid' under her breath.

And why wasn't that guy here yet. It's been twenty minutes for God's sake. She was about the call Zacki when that guy Ozhan rang the bell again. She huffed and opened the door. "Mene ap ko bola hai na. Meine koyi cake order nayi kiya. Please jaye yahan se. [I told you I didn't order any cake. Please go away.]" She said with her nose red in anger.

"No, actually I am-" He was cut off again by Dilainoor whom thought that he was some random guy who came to rob the house or do something to her as she was alone.

"dheke, app akeli larki ko dehke kuch bi nahi kar sakte hai. Mein jilayon gi. Ap jaye yaha- [Listen, you can't just do anything because you saw a woman alone. I will yell. Just go from-]" Finally getting enough of her bullshit talks, Ozhan put his hands on her mouth from stopping her to talk further more.

"Kitna bolti hai app. [You talk too much] Zacki bhai send me to pick some Noor from his house. If you are not Noor who is it? And do I look a delivery guy to you? Come on I am too handsome for that woman." Her eyes widened in shock. How badly she talked to that guy and he is Zacki's friend. What would he think of her. And what if he complains of her behavior to Zacki bhai?

He removed his hands slowly and smiled. She was cute girl and the girl he fell in love with. He never thought he will saw her again after two years and that too in this state. She was a bubbly girl and also chubby one but now she looks like a skeleton. She has dark circles and the spark she used to have in her eyes was lost somewhere.

When Zacki called him and explained to him Dilainoor's condition, he was shocked. He never thought Shahzain would end up like this. He still remember the first time he saw her, it was at Zacki's house just like today. And the second time was at her own wedding, it was love at first sight but when Ozhan came to know about her wedding he immediately tried to stop his thoughts and feelings for her.

He can swear he tried. But it was so damn difficult. Her innocent, her beauty, her modesty - everything was so attractive. Ozhan even thought that it was just infatuation at first, but then he came to know it was love in it purest form. He never in his dream thought to see her again as a divorcee and that to for abusive reason. His heart clenched for her. She was looking vulnerable. His fist unknowingly clenched as he wanted to punch Shahzain right in his face but shooking his head as if dismissing the thought, he smiled at her.

"Oh..so..mm..you are Ozhan. Zacki bhai's friend's brother. Right ?" She hesitantly said. Her cheeks were turning red due to embarrassment.
He nodded his head. "Infact my full name is Dilainoor and only people close to me call me Noor so I didn't know you were talking about me."

"Please don't tell Bhai what I said. I..I..didn't know you were his friend..." Her voice came low, she was on the edge of crying.

"Oh..eh,please don't cry. I wasn't going to tell anyways !" He panicked a little, she sniffed and smiled with a small 'Thank you'.

Dilainoor stepped aside giving space to enter inside. "And for this cake. It's for my boy Hoorain. Last time when I came I promised him that I will buy him a cake because Zubia bhabi can't bake at all." They both chuckled at his last statement.

"App yeh kitchen me ragde, mein apna bag lek kar ati hu. [You can put this in the kitchen, I will just grab my bag.]" Dilainoor ran to her room not wanting to make her guest wait for to long.

She came back in a few minutes and told him that they can go. He nodded with a smile - a respectful one, making Dilainoor heart skip a beat. He surely was a handsome man.

~ ~ ~

"Why didn't you speak up earlier ? I..mean if you don't want to tell me. It's ok." Ozhan curiously asked still looking at the road, not wanting to make any accident. He wanted to know more about her.

"No it's ok. I was....scared and blinded by my one sided love I guess." She took a deep breath and smiled sadly.

"I fell in love with him the day I said qubool hai. I was always loyal to him. He wasn't like this at the beginning, he was...different and kind. But slowly with time, he changed and became a beast. A beast who just wanted me to fulfill his needs and desires," He cringed at her last sentence. It was disgusting. "I was slave to him, not a maid, not a wife. I think even maids are more respected than me."

How could someone do this to such pure soul ? Ozhan thought to himself, tightening his grip on the steering weel.

As he didn't say anything, she continued to talk her heart out. A sense of safeness surrounding her. "I let him do whatever he was doing. I know I shouldn't give him that much freedom, but he was getting more violent day by day. He never cared.." She let out a cold chuckle. "I was stupid to think that my one sided love would change him. I was helpless, I didn't have anyone...but now I do. And that's all that matter." She wiped the lone tear that fell from her eye and give him a tight smile.

"You always had Zubia bhabi, Zacki bhai and me.." He mumbled the last part very low, and thankfully Dilainoor didn't hear.

"Yes...Al Hamdouli'Allah." She thanked her Allah for not leaving her alone in this cruel world.

~ ~ ~

Ozhan parked his car in front of Shahzain's house and opened the door to stepped out. He then went on Dilainoor's side and opened the door for her as the gentleman that he is. Dilainoor passed him a smile and they went in. She was very nervous even if she has prepared herself for a long time...

"Don't be nervous. Everything will be fine." As if Ohzan has read her mind, he spoke out words to reassure her.

Dilainoor only hummed in response, as she wasn't able to make out words. She was hell of nervous. She rang the bell and waited patiently when she heard Ozhan speak out loud. "I think I should wait outside. It's your personal matter and It would be inappropriate for me to go with you. I'll wait in the car."

"No, you're my guest and I am very grateful to you for dropping me off but it can take a lot of time. I can't just leave you outside in the car, I'll feel bad." She pointed out her heart and just when he was about to answer, the door opened and Shahzain appeared in front of them.

At that time, only Ozhan knows how much energy he took him to not punch him right now and then. Shahzain gazed at him from head to toe with a displeased tone before taunting in to be ex-wife.

"Oh, I see you've found someone else. That's why you want divorce right? Kitni time se chakar chal raha hai? [For how long have you been with him?]" Distrust and displeasure was obvious in his tone. Dilainoor eyes widened at his opened blame on her as she eyed Ozhan and blinked at him as if telling him not to take to heart Shahzain's words and let it slip.

"If your nonsense talk are finished. Can we come inside ?" She coldly asked and took a step ahead but he blocked his way. All the way along, Ozhan was watching them silently. He didn't want to step in their personal issue but if Shahzain take a wrong step then he will not take a minute for him to step in - without any hesitation.

"So you got a tongue now? Interesting. Is it this guy who gave you all this confidence? But let me tell, he is only here to use you just like I did." He rudely snapped at her.

She couldn't believe. Is he the same man who came at her house and literally beg her to not take divorce. Is he bipolar? Or he is just pissed at her for standing up for herself as a woman? She couldn't tell but now the only she knows is that she won't regret her decision even a bit.

"First of all, you have no right to talk like this about me. And second, Dilainoor was your wife you should know her better than me. She is not some whore." Ozhan spoke up not being able to bear how rudely he was talking to Dilainoor and how harsh words he was using with her.

"She is still my wi-" He was cut off by Raffia who just came to see what her son was doing at the door step for so long. She was shocked to hear how rudely Shahzain was talking to Dilainoor.

"Don't talk to them like this. They are our guests." Raffia spoke sterly to her son and smiled at the two standing in front of her. Meanwhile, Dilainoor told Ozhan that Raffia is Shahzain's mother as the poor guy was confused.

"Come, beta." Raffia gestured them to come inside.

"As-salamu alaykum aunty/ammi." Dilainoor and Ozhan spoke at the same time. Ozhan bowed his head in front of her as she gave him her blessings.

"Wa'alaykum assalam, au andar." They stepped inside the house and saw the lawyer, Rehab and his wife sitting his the living room. They both greeted them and sat. Ozhan took a sit from a distance to Dilainoor, by respect.

"Mmh, Noor, if you don't mind...who is this guy ?" Rehab asked a little confused.

Dilainoor shook her head telling him that it was okay and answered him. "He is Zacki bhai's friend's brother. Zacki bhai and Zubia were out stuck i the traffic and it was taking them time to come so Zacki bhai called Ozhan to pick and drop me."

"Ok. So shall we start ?" The lawyer - Mrs.Anabia said with a stern face. She was looking very professional.

"So, I've checked all the papers. But according to Islam, you two - Ms.Dilainoor and Mr.Shahzain have to live under the same roof for four months continuously and then only you can sign the divorce papers. Is it ok with you?" To say that Dilainoor was shocked would be an understatement. She didn't know that rule at all and looking at Shahzain's face she understood that he didn't know that as well.

"Do I really have to do this? I mean I don't feel safe with him...." She said a little hesitant.

"Yes. As you're divorcing because of abusive reasons, a third person is required to stay with you for the four months. But that person should be trustworthy." Said Mrs.Anabia.

"Ok. I will stay with both of them if Dilainoor is okay with that." Shahzain's mother said, all the while Shahzain didn't say a word.

"I trust mama so I will stay here for four months." She was sad but she had to do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As-salamu alaykum Readers ?
So how was the chapter ?

You won't believe I literally wrote 3/4 of the chapters and then somehow I came to know the rules of divorce according to islam so I had to change the end. Sorry.

But, but, but Dilainoor will still not end with Shahzain :)

Don't forget to vote ! 💓
Till next update Allah Hafiz ! ❤️

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

1M 25.9K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
70.6K 2.4K 42
All The Way From India To London. Shanaya Arora. An Indian Girl Finds A Job As An Event Manager In A Really Nice And Famous Company. She Goes Throug...
2.4M 158K 84
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
162K 6.5K 51
Aleeza Ahmed - She is 24 years old, a doctor by profession. She has grown up without her parents, luckily her dadi and elder brother were there to lo...