My Petite Village Girl [Jenli...

De LisaChic

Two different lifestyles. One, a village girl (Jennie) who is the daughter of the chief. Upon the sudden eart... Mai multe

Chapter 1: The Earthquake
Chapter 2: Her name is Jennie
Chapter 3: My Trial Girlfriend
Chapter 4: Sweet Child
Chapter 5: My Suitors
Chapter 6: My Childhood Enemy [M]
Chapter 7: The Engagement party
Chapter 8: Baby Lucas
Chapter 9: Baby Lucas II
Chapter 10: Baby Lucas III
Chapter 11: Assassins VS Village Boys
Chapter 12: The Manoban Duo Setup [SM]
Chapter 13: The Island [SM]
Chapter 14: I'm Mistress Manoban
Chapter 15: The Clumsy Assassin
Chapter 16: The Henderson - Jeon Brothers
Chapter 17: The Fan and Village Madness [M]
Chapter 18: Weddings & Schools [M]
Chapter 19: The Tiny Creatures
Chapter 20: I'm what? [M]
Chapter 21: Lucy and Lara
Chapter 22: Pranpriya
Chapter 23: Mario & Luigi [M]
Chapter 24: The Lingerie [M]
Chapter 25: Graduation Day!
Chapter 26: Mah Balls Hurt!
Chapter 27: Chaesoo Discovery [M]
Chapter 28: The Interviews [M]
Chapter 30: Last Chapter

Chapter 29: The 4 Visitors

1.5K 34 4
De LisaChic

Warning: This is a sad chapter and it has a major time jump.

Lisa POV

Jennie gave birth to our twins today. I've never been so happy in my life. The past few months, Jennie has been managing well with her company.

Yes, she partnered up with PJ Entertainment. Of course my jealousy took over on some days. We had our share of fights and arguments but so far, everything is fine. Nini knows when to prioritise me more than her company.

I carried both my twins and stared at them.

"My precious beautiful babies..." I whispered as I kiss and smell their tiny heads that's wrapped with a tiny blue and pink beanie.

Jennie passed out after our 2nd twin. She looked pale and... sexy.

Daddy wrapped Mummy's waist in awe.

"You want to hold them?" I asked them and they nodded quickly while Halmeoni pouted.

Once they took both of my babies away, I went to Nini and brushed her hair to the back, kissing her head countlessly.

She's so strong...

Her eyes opened slowly when I kissed her hands.

"Lili..." She whispered weakly.

"Yes, princess... How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Water?" I asked her.

"No. I'm just exhausted... How's our babies?" She asked me.

"They're already cleaned and wrapped up. They're beautiful like you." I smiled and she giggled.

"Still the charming Lili..." She smiled weakly.

"Thank you for giving me the best present. I love you, so much." I whispered before kissing her head again.

Mummy and Daddy came to us when they say Nini awake.

"Here, just lay out both your arms." Daddy said and Nini did.

Daddy and Mummy placed our babies on her arm each which made Nini tear up.

"You're right... they're beautiful..." Nini sobbed and I chuckled.

"Lucashi, come here precious. Come meet your small brother and small sister." I said and Lucas ran to me with his dinosaur soft toy and raised his hand for me to carry.

I carried and kissed him before turning his position to see the babies.

"Ooo! Lucas bwother Lucas sistwer?" He asked as he pointed his tiny fingers to the twins.

I rubbed my face on his poofy hair. It's so addictive...

"Yes, baby. You will protect them with me, won't you?" I asked Lucas and he nodded quickly.

"Daddy and Lucas save world!" He smiled cheerfully which made me pinch his cheeks.

My precious is so cute!

"What are you going to name them?" Mummy asked and I look at Nini who also turned to look at me before smiling.

We thought about it as we waited for the twins to come to the world.

"Ella and Eric." Nini said and I nodded.

"I love it." Daddy smiled.

------------

It's already 10pm and Lucas has fallen asleep while playing games with me and Maya.

"It's alright, Maya. You can rest now. I'll put him in bed." I said and Maya nodded before leaving us both.

I carried him to our room and tuck him in between me and Nini's position like I always do.

That's weird... Where's Nini and the twins? The baby cot is empty...

I placed pillows around Lucas so he doesn't toss and turn, falling down the bed.

I walked out to the corridor and scratched my head.

I looked back down to see the living room, dining room, kitchen and main hall... She's not there.

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Mummy who happens to walk pass me.

"I can't find Jennie..." I panicked.

"She's at level 1 study room." Mummy said and I nodded before running to the study room.

I entered to see Nini breastfeeding both our babies at the same time.

She looked up to see me.

"What's wrong? You look pale..." She said and I gulped.

"You look exquisite." I whispered and she smiled.

"Honey, you're aroused... But y'know I can't let you... I'm still recovering. It hurts." She said and I looked down.

Sure enough! There's a huge bulge! I quickly cover it shyly. I didn't realize I was turned on just by seeing her breastfeed our twins.

"S-sorry... I didn't know. I will handle it myself later. Do you need help?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ella is full... Can you carry and make her burp?" Nini whispered and I nodded.

I carried tiny Ella into my embrace gently before rubbing her back in a consistent tempo.

Nini smiled upon staring at me.

"Carrying a baby suits you." Nini whispered as she winked and I smiled shyly.

After a few minutes, Ella let out a cute burp.

"Great job, princess..." I whispered before carrying her in a laying down position.

Ella look at me as she yawned so I covered her mouth with my fingers. She hold my fingers and wrapped around it. That's how I teared up and realized, I'm a daddy of 3 Manobans at the age of 24. It's mind blowing but I'm so proud of myself.

I'm successful, my family is my happiness. I could never ask for more. It's perfect.

Nini walked up to me and wiped my tears with one hand.

"There there... It's okay..." Nini whispered as she rubbed my back.

"We are a family of 5... I'm so happy..." I sobbed and she nodded.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." Nini whispered as she carried tiny Eric and rubbed his back for the burp.

I nodded and we headed back to our room where Lucas is sleeping soundly.

I placed Ella who is asleep into the baby cot and so did Nini for Eric who is in milk coma into his baby cot. By right, they can both be placed in the same cot because they are so tiny but we just worry if one of them cries or move around too much, the other will wake up too.

Nini and I cuddled with Lucas and we fell asleep.

------------

Another 3 months have passed and I'm shocked that Nini managed to get back her body goals.

I can see she used stretch marks cream religiously. She takes care of herself well despite juggling our babies especially the twins. Luckily, Lucas is not a jealous boy.

Ever since Chaeyoung gave birth 1 month after Nini, Lucas tend to show off his siblings to Rosie while Rosie show off her baby brother.

Nini have decided to go back to work when I told her not to... I rather she stay rested at home as long as she wants while I manage her company and work with her favour partnership, Jimin but she insist on going back.

Maya is around to take care of the twins and Nini will breast feed them everytime they need her attention. On break times, I could see Nini playing with our baby from from the window so I'll be tempted to go there and play with them too.

---3 years later---

"No, I won't allow you." I said in a serious tone and Nini sighed.

"Lili... It's up to me." She said and I frowned.

"Nini, you're my wife and I'm telling you, it's a no. You're not gonna be a model for PJ magazine! That's final. Don't you disobey me." I stated my decision.

"Jimin helped me when my company needed his help. Now I'm just returning the favor. Why can't you understand that?" Nini crossed her arms.

"You trust him more than me? I'm telling you, he is suspicious. How is there no record on him at all when Jeongyeon did a background search on him?" I argued back.

"You need to stop being protective of me and let me grow, Lili. I hate it when you said I can't disobey you. What am I? Your slave? Lili, I'm your wife! Let me decide the things I want to do too!" She brushed her hair to the back in frustration.

"Y'know what? Fine. Go. Be a model. Don't let me stop you from choosing your freedom." I said as I walked out of our room to join the kids for dinner.

The dining table tonight was so quiet.

"Daddy, are ywo angwy?" Lucas who is sitting on a baby high chair asked me innocently and I shook my head as I continued eating my food.

"Dadaa..." The twins came to me and raised their hands.

I carried both of them and place them on my lap before kissing all three of my precious kids.

After a while, Nini came to join us. I stood up and walked towards the living room where I placed the twins on the couch to watch tv.

"Mummy... are ywo angwy?" I heard Lucas asked so I took a glance at Nini who also shook her head.

"What is wrong with the two of you..." Mummy who was sitting at the dining table the whole time asked after she saw the scene of Lucas asking us both.

"Nini wants to be a model for PJ Entertainment." I said and Mummy nodded.

"What's the problem?" Mummy said and I frowned.

"It has been 3 years Jeongyeon search Park Jimin's background but there's nothing about him. Zero information. Isn't it fishy? I won't allow her to join modeling in that company." I explained.

"I think you're just jealous all over again with him." Nini said as she continued taking a bite.

"Whatever. But I'm warning you, Nini. If you disobey-" Nini cut me off.

"That's all you have? Stop with that." Nini said as she stood up and left the dining room.

I sighed.

------------

Nini eventually joined the modelling team for PJ Entertainment. At first, it was just for one project... And then... things got more busier and JM Fashion business was slowly breaking apart...

I had to back her up while she focus on this modelling interest she have. I don't know why but it hurts... Nini hasn't been focusing of our family like she used to. I got closer to Lucas and the twins. Then, one day...

I woke up to see Nini packing her bags.

"W-where are you going?" I asked her.

"I have a modelling project in Paris. I'll be flying tomorrow. It will be about a week project." She said and I widened my eyes.

"A week? Why didn't you tell me earlier? Baby, we have a family vacation... Didn't you remember?" I asked her and she widened her eyes.

"Oh my god... Baby, I totally forgot about that... We can postpone it right? We will go right after I come back from the photoshoot." She said before she zipped her luggage and sleep beside me with our kids.

I turned to stare at her as she kiss our kids and went back to sleep.

"Baby... You promise you'll be back after a week and we will go family vacation together?" I whispered and she hummed.

"Hmm... I promise, love." She whispered with her eyes shut.

But she didn't... 2 weeks have passed actually. The kids misses their mummy and I miss my wife. The most recent news is the paparazzi caught Jimin with Nini in a cafe together.

"What should I do... I'm tired. The kids have been asking for their mummy and they miss her so much... She didn't even reply to my messages..." I sobbed in my office.

"Lisa... How about you fly there? Bring the kids along with bodyguards and their nannies. Mummy and Daddy will be going to a business trip at Middle East so we can't follow." Mummy said and I nodded.

"Arasso... I will go there tomorrow with the kids." I whispered.

------------

"Daddy, we gwo see mummy?" Lucas asked me as he shook his legs excitedly while sitting on his own seat in the private jet.

"Yes, my precious babies. We will all go see Mummy. When you see her, give her a big hug and kisses arasso?" I smiled widely and the kids nodded.

I looked out at the window and stared into space.

Paris... The last time we were here was for our honeymoon...

I drove the kids with their nannies to PJ Entertainment building at Paris branch.

The receptionist greeted me politely.

"Good morning, how can I help you?" The woman smiled.

"I'm looking for my wife, Jennie Manoban? She came to Paris for a photoshoot about 2 weeks ago." I said and she nodded.

"Ahh yes! She's actually having another photoshoot right this moment. Shall I leave her a message?" The woman said and I looked at the kids who is all excited.

"Can we meet her instead of passing a message? It's really important. Our kids misses her badly." I said and the woman nodded.

"Give me a minute while I call the CEO." The woman said and I nodded.

I guess she's referring to Jimin...

"The CEO would like to meet you and the kids. Please leave your bodyguards outside of this building. Head to level 10 and enter the door in dark blue." The woman instructed as she passed me a visitor pass and I nodded before turning to my bodyguards to stay put outside the building.

"Thank you." I smiled as I hold Lucas with one hand while the two nannies hold the twins each.

The kids skipped excitedly as they look around curiously.

"Daddy daddy! It's Mummy!" Ella pointed to a huge wall poster at the elevator waiting area.

"Wow! She's very beautiful huh!" I smiled and they all nodded.

Very beautiful...

I tapped my the visitor card and headed to level 10.

When I entered the blue door with the kids and their nannies, I saw only Jimin there.

"Uncle, where's mummy?" Lucas asked Jimin.

"Mummy is busy, dearest. How about you wait for her here while I talk to your daddy okay?" Jimin said as he escorted the kids and nannies to a couch area just beside his desk.

He came back smirking and sat on his boss chair again.

"Lisa Manoban... We meet again. What do you want?" He asked as he gestured me to sit down so I did.

"I'm here to bring the kids see their mummy... They missed her and so do I. Anything wrong with that?" I asked and he chuckled.

"She will lose focus if I allow her to see you all." Jimin said and I clenched my jaw.

"You gonna punch me?" He smirked.

"Just let the kids see her... Please." I said calmly and he shook his head.

---Jimin POV---

Upon seeing Lisa Manoban, I know she won't quit bothering me unless I let her see Jennie. She's a persistent one and bad tempered from what I heard.

I grabbed my phone.

Me: Your kids and husband is here to see you.

Bitch #23: OMG! Can I see them? Just for a while. Please?

Me: Sure but you can only kiss and hug your kids. No talking to any of them. You can't make any contact with your husband too. Not a single touch. If you go against me, they won't walk on Earth anymore.

Bitch #23: Arraso.

I put down my phone and looked at Lisa. She looks pathetic right now. Eyebags... she look like she haven't sleep for a month.

"Say, Jimin... Why don't the security system have a record of your history?" She asked and my heart sank.

"Hahaha... I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed nervously.

I grabbed my phone again.

Me: Plant a bomb under Lisa Manoban rental car. Make sure nobody sees it. She knows something. Also, get me security to hold Lisa while Jennie interact with her kids. Hurry.

---End of Jimin POV---

---Back to Lisa POV---

"Anyways, I have asked Jennie to come here. She'll be here soon- Oh she's already here." Jimin said as he opened the door to reveal Nini with several bodyguards behind her.

The kids ran upon seeing her mummy and I stood up smiling.

She's so beautiful as always...

Nini smiled at me before hugging and kissing the kids. She started crying when she got her kids in her embrace. I want to comfort her so badly so I walked towards her only to be pinned by the bodyguards.

"H-hey... Why can't I touch her? Jimin... Please..." I said as I struggled.

"Only the kids. I'm being generous right now. At least you get to see her." Jimin smirked.

"N-nini, will you come back with us? Have you forgotten your promises? We were supposed to go family vacation! Your company is not stable too! It needs you. Nini? Nini, please." I tried to talk out with her but all she did was stay silent and just... cry.

"Alright, that's enough. Jennie, back to your photoshoot. And you other Manobans, please leave my building." Jimin said and the bodyguards started pulling me out with the kids and nannies.

"Why isn't she talking? Jimin, why didn't she talk? JIMIN! ANSWER ME!" I started shouting when all Jimin did was smirked at me.

"Hey, be nice to my kids! We will leave by ourselves!" I started pushing the bodyguards when one of them started dragging Ella despite her tiny legs couldn't catch up with the pace.

"Daddy... pain..." Ella started crying so I kicked the bodyguard's elbow causing him to let go of Ella.

Instead of running towards me, she ran towards the door Jennie entered.

"Mummy! Mummy home! Ella, Ewic, Woocas, Daddy!" I heard Ella shouting as she cried.

I saw Ella pulling Nini's hand out of the room but all Nini did was shook her head and hugged Ella tightly.

I kicked the other two bodyguards elbow which broke free Lucas and Eric who ran to Ella too and build a wall between Ella, Nini and the bodyguards.

Something is not right...

I have to do something... I have to tell mummy, daddy, the squads. Something is definitely up with PJ Entertainment.

The bodyguards went back to the kids and carried them away from Nini who just cried hard on the floor helplessly.

I stared at Nini until the bodyguards pulled me back into the elevator.

Once we're at the lobby, the bodyguards let us go so I checked if my babies are okay.

Ella hand a bruise on her wrist and she wouldn't stop crying.

"It's okay, Ella... Bwother Lucas and bwother Eric pwotect ywo..." Lucas and Eric hugged Ella to calm her down and she eventually did.

I sighed.

Jennie... Why would you leave this beautiful kids for modelling...

I went to the receptionist again.

"Hello again, how can I help?" The woman said before looking at the bodyguards who is now guarding the entrance to the elevator.

"I just wanted to give you back the visitor pass... Can I get a first aid box? My daughter is hurt by the way these hooligans handle their jobs." I said as I passed the visitor pass and she nodded.

She went opened a cabinet and passed me a first aid box.

I thanked her and went back to my kids.

"Ella, come here sweetie." I said as I gestured her to come and sit at the couch waiting area but the bodyguards all of a sudden crossed their arms and block my way towards the couch.

"What? I can't let my kid sit on the couch and aid her?" I frowned and they nodded.

I calmed myself down when I look at Ella who hides behind my leg in fear of the bodyguards harming her again.

"It's okay, baby. We can sit by this huge pillar." I whispered as I carried Ella into my embrace and walked towards a huge pillar.

I sat down on the floor and placed Ella on my lap before checking her wrist again.

I opened the first aid kit box and grabbed the available ointment before rubbing on her wrist.

"You're strong, princess. Remember that. Don't cry anymore, arasso?" I whispered as I kissed her head and sniffed her.

My two boys sat in front of me and stared at me.

"Daddy... Mummy nwot going home?" Lucas asked and I smiled bitterly before taking a deep breath.

"Mummy is busy... We can try again next time. No more sad faces, how about we get some ice cream!" I said and the three of them cheered up.

"Daddy! Ewic want chowowat!" Eric said and I chuckled.

"Arasso! One scoop and lots of sprinkles each!" I said and they clapped excitedly.

I passed back the first aid box back to the receptionist.

I placed my kids on their car seats before grabbing my phone to text what happened when I visited Nini to Daddy. I will ask Daddy's elite team to investigate on this matter. What I witness is fishy. Jennie might be controlled by this company.

"Daddy... let's goo!" Lucas whined.

"Arasso, arasso." I said as I send the text before starting the engine.

Once instructed the escort car our next location, they started driving and I tailed them.

We were driving towards the ice cream store when all of a sudden I heard a deafening sound and our car flipped from the back.

My head hurts... I don't know what happened but I heard kids crying behind me and there's fire in front of me at the engine area. I need to leave the car.

I removed my seatbelt causing me to fall to the interior roof of the car. I opened the door but what stopped me was when the babies crying called me Daddy.

Who are they? All three of them are upside down, trapped with their baby car seat. They... they look like me.

I quickly unbuckled one of them, a beautiful girl maybe 1 year old who has a bandage around her tiny wrist.

"Hey sweetie... *cough* don't cry... I got y-you... hsss... Arghhh..." I groaned as I unbuckled the other two one by one and hugged them all three in my embrace before kicking the car door open and crawled out.

I didn't help the two people at the back because well... their body is missing...

I continued crawling until I feel I'm at a safe spot.

A group of bodyguards came to me.

"Master Manoban! Are you okay? W-we need to get you to the hospital. Y-your head is b-bleeding profusely." One of the bodyguards stuttered in panic and I nodded.

"These hahh... babies were in my car... *cough* hurr... W-who are t-they?" I asked and the bodyguards look at each other worriedly before pulling out their phones.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

54.9K 539 10
21+ story of Jenlisa G!P Mature content Lisa Manoban - 25 years old - Tall and handsome - Thai and Swiss - Rich CEO who owns Manoban business empire...
197K 5.1K 30
"Jennieyah!" Hiccup. "Hey, Lisa is that you?" Jennie asked worriedly. "Hehe ne. How are you, my baby?!" Lisa asked loudly. "Nini, mianhe." Her voi...
117K 2.6K 46
[GP] Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help...