You make my world wild- A Nik...

بواسطة Girlwithoutname9719

At the age of 20, Evangeline Martin aka "Evie" still lives with her mother who is a strong religious person a... المزيد

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70

Chapter 4

475 10 12
بواسطة Girlwithoutname9719

A/N

Hey my dears! Play the song when I will point!

After a few days...

Evie opens the front door of the house and prepares to leave, but a voice shouts at her:

"Where do you think you're going, young lady?"

Olivia calls her. The girl sighs and turns to her mother who looks at her harshly. But the brunette is used to this look she has been seeing for 20 years.

"I'm going to Amelie's, mom."

"You go to her quite often..." Olivia says and approaches her.

"She's not feeling well. I told you before. Who cares for her but me?" Evie raises her hands, gesturing.

"Is she sick?" Olivia's blue eyes narrow. "What exactly does she have?"

"She has a stomach bug," Evie lies. "Now I really have to go," and without saying anything to her mother, she leaves the house closing the door.

She gets in the car and turns on it quickly with her eyes on the door of the house, hoping not to see her mother coming out of there. Fortunately, this does not happen. She breathes a sigh of relief and continues to drive. In about 20 minutes she arrives in front of her cousin's house. She gets out of the car and quickly enters the house, worried for Amelie.

Evie knows that her cousin feel so nauseous and throw up a lot and can barely eat anything. And it seems that she does it again, because she hears her throw up from the bathroom. She sighs and approaches the door, knocking on it:

"Amelie? Are you okay there?"

Nothing is heard for a few moments. Finally, her cousin answers in a weak voice:

"I'm alive, Ev. But not ok."

"Oh my God. Can I come in?" Evie's eyes widen with concern.

"Of course. The door is open."

Evie puts her hand on the doorknob and opens the door immediately. She sees Amelie kneeling in front of the toilet. She tries to get up, but does not succeed being too weak. Her cousin hurries to her, helping her. She takes her hand and helps her to get up.

"You don't look well at all," Evie is worried. "Did you eat anything today?"

"Yes... And immediately after I vomited it here," Amelie gestures at the toilet bowl.

Evie grimaces, feeling like she's going to throw it soon too.

"Maybe something is wrong?" She asks. "I think you should go to the doctor."

"I've been already. These are just normal nausea. Tomorrow I will have the first ultrasound," there is a smile on Amelie's fatigued face. "Oh, Evie! I will see my baby for the first time!"

"This is wonderful. I can't wait to come with you tomorrow!" Evie smiles broadly.

"I wonder what Tommy is doing now..." Amelie's smile disappears and she looks sad.

"Hey, stop thinking about him. Think of the baby. It is his loss if he doesn't want this baby."

"However, I can't believe how easy he told me to have an abortion."

"Maybe he's sorry he said that. Has he called you yet?"

"No..." Amelie nods sadly. "But I don't need him to raise this baby anyway."

"You'll have me, anyway," Evie smiles.

"Oh, Evie! Only now did I realize that because of my fight with Tommy I ruined your and Nikki's date! I'm so sorry!"

"Hey, it's ok. Don't worry about it."

"Oh, girl... I was such a nuisance! I'm ruining everything!" Amelie is crying.

"Don't say that, Am. Everything will be alright."

"I was supposed to go to a party with Tommy tomorrow. Of course he told me that before we argued. Hmm... I have an idea!" Amelie has a sly look.

"I feel it's a bad idea," Evie nods in disbelief.

"Is not! Anyway... How about the two of us get dressed nicely and go to the party? I'm sure Tommy will be there and as sure as Nikki will be there too!"

"Now do you want to show Tommy what he lost?" Evie asks, arching an eyebrow.

"Heck yeah! Maybe that's how he'll realize how wrong he was!"

"It's childish what you want to do. Maybe it would have worked if you were 18?"

"You're so annoying sometimes," Amelie rolls her eyes. "Let's just go there! Please."

"It's not like I have a choice," Evie shrugs.

Amelie giggles and pulls her hand and they both come out of the bathroom.

After a few hours...

Evie stops the car in front of a building from which a lot of people leave and enter. She looks around in disbelief and then moves her gaze to her cousin who still looks a little pale.

"Are we going or what are we doing?" Amelie asks.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes! Get out of the car, girl!" Amelie orders to her cousin.

A/N

Listen to the song now!

Not very convinced, Evie gets out of the car with Amelie and they go to the place where the party takes place. They both walk side by side with precise and determined steps. They both wear black leather pants with black boots and biker jackets. People stare at them seeing how self-confident these young women seem.

They climb the stairs, reaching the entrance where they are allowed to enter. They don't stop and walk inside. But both of them don't realize that they passed by Nikki. He looks at them confused. Amelie sees Tommy staying in a corner talking to his bandmate, Vince. He looks up and sees the brunette, his eyes filling with astonishment at the sight of Amelie and the way she is dressed.

"I have to go," Amelie whispers to Evie still looking at Tommy.

Evie smiles and nods as her cousin goes to Tommy.

Now that she was left alone, she looks around wondering what she could do now. She wants to go outside, to get some fresh air. She goes to the door, but Nikki appears in front of her, scaring her.

"For God's sake!" She exclaims with a sigh. "You scared me!"

"Sorry, that wasn't my intention," Nikki smiles and all the shock in the brunette's body dissipates. "We haven't seen each other in a while."

"It's only been a few days," Evie raises an eyebrow.

"I know. But they seemed like an eternity. Our date did not end properly. If you remember."

"I couldn't forget," Evie sighs remembering the drama she lived with her cousin and Tommy. "Your bandmate is really dead now, you know? I mean, he has a great responsibility. That's if he wants to take it on. Did he tell you if he wants the baby?"

"Not really. He looked shocked that evening and after. I mean, I couldn't blame him. I would have been in shock too, if I had been in his place."

"Is that so?" Evie raises an eyebrow, looking ignorantly at him. "Amelie is heartbroken, you know. Tomorrow she will have her baby's first ultrasound. Will Tommy come?"

"I don't know what to tell you... Probably."

"It would still be a miracle if that will happen," Evie says, and turns to see Amelie.

Immediately she feels Nikki grabbing her arm, bringing her closer to him, a cunning smile settling on his face that makes the brunette's pulse grow.

"I was disappointed we couldn't continue that evening together," Nikki says with his eyes glued to Evie's.

"Yes, great pity," she says absorbed by his look and smile.

"What would it be like to continue it here?" He asks her.

She smiles, her cheeks turn pink and her heartbeat increases even more when she sees Nikki approaching her. But right now, Amelie passes by them. She probably didn't see them. Evie frees her hand from Nikki's grip and goes after her. She reaches outside where she sees Amelie coming down the stairs and going to the car. She looks to her right and sees Tommy hurrying down the stairs looking at Amelie. Nikki is behind Evie and is slightly confused.

"Amelie!" Evie calls her cousin. "What are you doing? What happened?"

Amelie, who is almost in the car, looks at her cousin, only then seeing her presence and says:

"I'm not feeling well, Evie."

"I'll take her home," says Tommy, who goes to Amelie's car. "We have something to discuss and here is too much noise. Nikki will bring you home."

Evie, who descends a few stairs, turns to Nikki, who looks as confused as she does.
She wants to tell Amelie something else. But the young girl does not hold well the railing of the stairs and she stumbles and fall from the last steps on her right hand.

"Evie!" Her cousin cries out in fear.

Her arm hurts so much that Evie can't get up and sighs in pain. In front of her appears Nikki, who puts his hand on her shoulder and asks her with an extremely worried expression:

"Evie? Are you ok?"

"No..." The brunette moans in pain. "I think I broke my arm..."

Amelie and Tommy also arrive next to the two, Amelie kneels next to Evie and yells at her, although of course she is worried:

"For God's sake Evie! Are you fucking blind?"

"There's no time for that now," Nikki says, wrapping his hands around Evies waist. "We have to take her to the hospital."

"Let me help you lift her-", Tommy says, but Nikki is already doing this and puts one hand under her feet, another behind Evie's back and lifts her.

Although Evie is in chronic pain, and feels her body so numb, she is taken by surprise by Nikki who lifts her up. They stare at each other for a few moments. Her heart beats become abnormally fast and her face turns red like a tomato. It is like when Nikki touches her, he eases her pain a little. And of course his eyes also play an important role, making her feel so dizzy and lost.

Until she realizes what's going on, Nikki puts her in the car, Amelie and Tommy get in the car too and head to the hospital. All the while, Nikki doesn't let go of Evie's waist, whispering in her ear gently that everything will be fine.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

24.4K 235 14
these are just some more imagines, I'll be posting a book very soon so make sure to stay updated so you don't miss when i release it! 🎸🖤 i do not...
14K 520 22
Follow up book to "All In The Name Of" and "Feelgood". It's recommended to read those books prior to this one, for a better sense of the background s...
871 10 19
*A Nikki Sixx story* The year was 1985, the prime time for drug abuse, strippers and lots of meaningless sex. Eve Brooks had joined her boys on tour...
6.8K 271 58
It's the spring of 1987. Nikki Sixx from the rock band Motley Crue goes with his bandmates to a stripper club. For the first time, Nikki is charmed b...