Whispers in the Wind

Chimera_Regarion tarafından

Izuku couldn't believe what happened. It was not as if he already lost enough in his life... So why are these... Daha Fazla

Running
Revenge
How can someone survive this?
No words can make it better!
Getting rid of a Nuisance!
Losing Everything
On my own
Unwanted
Finally gone!
Chopppy Chop Chop
Missing Piece
Nothing left but Sorrow
Is that - ?!
Why?!
Mistake
Guilt
As simple as that!
Home?
Get Out!
No one can escape them!
A new chance!
Who did that?!
Miracle
Uninvited guest
An answer to WHY?!
Gathering
Nothing can stop me!
Meeting of the year
Never give up!

Sorry

4.8K 168 77
Chimera_Regarion tarafından

I didn't know for how long I was out. All I knew was that I woke up in a hospital room. My memories were also hazy. The last thing I remember was laying in my room on the ground bleeding out while my wings were chopped or more like cut off cleanly. How I ended up in this room was a mystery to me. I also had this big headache too. All in all, I felt terrible and hot.

Still... I tried to stand up but as I did, I felt a hand on my shoulder and that was when I looked to my side to see someone I least expected to see. It was Hawks.

THE FREAKING HELL?!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Me: DON'T TOUCH ME!

I regretted reacting this way the instant I tried to move away from him. Pain shoot all over my body coming from my back and I instantly looked down again, gritting my teeth in pain. Not only that but I could hear some angry caw's comming from the window. One glance and I could tell that the ravens there were ready to murder everyone inside my room to safe me. Some were sitting on the windowsill others hovering in the air.

Hawks: Okay...! But don't stand up yet.

He put his hands up and started to back away a little bit.

Me: Why are you here?!

Hawks: I.. I know it's wrong what we did and I don't have any rights to say this but I am sorry.

Me: You... What?!

Tears started to well up in my eyes as I slowly realized what he just said.

How can he say something like that?

"I am sorry"

....

As if what he did was some minor crime...

He is literally the cause for all this!

How can he be sorry!

He did this deliberatelly to me!

He should have known what would happen to someone that got robbed off his quirk!

Me: .... I... You... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU DID?

Hawks: We know.... and we decided to adopt you.

Wait a good damn moment!

Did he say we?!

AND ADOBTION?!

Me: SAY WHAT NOW?!

Hawks: You don't need to accept us. Just know that you now have place to stay.

Place to stay?!

What is he trying to say and ...

Me: ... After all you did....

... how dare you even stay in front of me?!

GET LOST AND LEAVE ME BE!!!!

ADOPTION!

I WOULD RATHER STAY IN HELL!

Hawks: ... yes.

Hawks looked down and that was when I saw Dabi coming into my field of view.

So that was what he meant with we?!

The legendary due in crime... ups.. I mean heroes!

Why are there here?

Was it not enough to make me suffer?!

Do they want to end my life?

I WON'T LET THEM!

Dabi: Izuku... we.... no I was so damn stupid. If I've checked the clues, we had better than this wouldn't have happened.

WHAT CLUES?!

YOU RUINED MY LIFE ACCUSING ME OF SOMETHING AND NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME YOU BASICALLY SCREWED UP?!!!!

This can't be happening right now!

This is ridiculous!

Why are they even here?

Me: What clues?! I don't even freaking know why you did that!

Wait!

My ravens know what happened!

I could ask them later if they refuse to tell me!

I was getting more and more irritated. My heart rate already picked up and went over a certain level because a nurse came in and immediately went to my side. Hawks and Dabi only looked at each other and then at me with pitiful eyes. The noises comming from the window started to get louder too.

WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT?

IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED?!

Nurse: Sir, please calm down.

Me: Then throw them out of this room!

Nurse: Pardon?

Me: I don't want to see them!

Nurse: Sir? Is there something wrong?

I could tell just by how she was looking at Dabi and Hawks that she was a huge hotwings simp and would rather blame me then do what I asked. Knowing this made me a lot angrier and so my heart rate picked up even more. 

Nurse (whispering): What a drama queen....

EXCUSE ME?!

WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!

If a patient say they don't want their visitors than they mean it!

NOW GET THEM FREAKING OUT!

Not only that but the ravens reacted this time as a pack and managed to break through the window. They came in and attacked the nurse. They started to peck her, scratch her and pull her towards the window. Some even attacked Hawks and Dabi and others were around me protectivly not letting anyone near me.

Hakws: We'll leave!

Dabi: I am really sorry for what we did. But please calm down!

Easier said than done!

The nurse screamed in pain and it took me a couple of minutes to collect myself. She was only an inch away from getting dragged out by a pack of murder out of the window.

Me: I'm fine. Release her and let the others be.

After I said that, the ravens all calmed down and did as I commanded them. Only 3 stayed in the same room and the rest left.

Nurse: What a nuisence! You should have died and not be saved by them! Is this how you thank them?! Even after adoption?! And then attacking me?! This will have concequneces.

Raven: CAW!

Raven 2: CAW CAW!

The moment the ravens started to scream at her and glare daggers at her, the nurse quickly went out of the room, leaving me with 2 heroes alone.

What did she just say?

ADOPTED?!

The moment the ravens started to scream at her and glare daggers at her, the nurse quickly went out of the room, leaving me with 2 heroes alone. Though as fast as she went out, she also return with an injection.

Me: NO!

The ravens were about to attack her only thtat she wasn't alone this time. There were 2 other nurses with her that used their quirk on the ravens.

Me: DON'T TOUCH THEM!!!

Now that I actually screamed out, I didn't care about the pain anymore and quickly stood off the bed. I ripped off all the cable that were attaching me to the monitoring machines and began to try and save my ravens as they were struggeling being attacked by 2 male nurses.

Dabi: What the fuck are you doing? If he told us to leave then we will respect that and fucking leave! Why do you need to fucking do this?

Nurse: This is only for his own good.

Hawks: Izuku, listen to me. We will get out with the nurse and leave you alone. Can you just lay back on the bed and relax after we leave?

I could hear the pack of ravens close to the window again and I knew that they were close to attacking everyone once again for my sake. 

Me: JUST LET ME FREAKING BE ALONE!!!

Dabi took the nurse by the collar and dragged her out leaving me with Hawks alone.

Hawks: See, we want you to get better. We will be visiting you tomorrow again. Please have a rest.

Just like that Hawks left me alone in the room dragging the male nurses out with the help of his feathers. I slumped down to my knees and started crying. This was not what I wanted. I wanted to be alone and yet here they were... these two were the least persons I wanted to see.

Raven: CAW!

Me: .... thank you for protecting me!

Raven 2: Caw?

Me: I am fine...

Raven: CAW!

Me: ... yes it hurts...

Raven 3: CAW CAW CAW!

Me: Just a little bit longer and I will go back to the bed.

I cried a lot and it took me a while to calm down. Once I did, I stood up and was about to lay down on my bed. I was exhausted and all I wanted was to rest now. Well, that was what I was going to do if not for the red feather on the ground.

Me: ....Why...?

Going over to the feather, I picked it up and began to slowly touch it. It didn't feel as soft as my lost black feather but it somehow calmed me down just seeing it. Even though I hated the owner of the feather the pure feather alone was beautiful and made me only miss my wings even more.

I went over to my bed and somehow ended up laying on my side with the feather in my hand and the crows laying all around me on the floor as well as on the bed close to me. 

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79.1K 3.3K 18
Izuku Midoriya was bullied all his life. He was quirkless and there was nothing he could do. It was simply the fate of quirkless kids to die young. "...
126K 5.2K 25
Would you like to know your death day and the cause of death? If you would know it... What would you do? Would you try to save people and yourself o...
68.3K 2.9K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
610K 21K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...