𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡...

haleyboook tarafından

druig x oc ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── "I'll love you until the day the sky comes falling down on us." "Only... Daha Fazla

prologue
beginnings
averted gazes
party
sky fall
repercussions
natural born leader
mission
quit it
cosmic coldness
phastos
jealousy
confiding in friends
confrontation
dreams
grovel
slip ups
engagement
sersi x ikaris wedding
suppressed emotions
expose secrets
home
final battle
departure
new community
drunken adventures
rings
small details
future
yellow
family
unknown identity
my wife
remember me
memorials
makkari returns
liability
the night she left
finding serendipity
ignorance is bliss
compromise
ikaris' betrayal
more than a betrayal
Q & A
emergence
killing tiamut
ajak's betrayal
life restored
storybook wedding
saying goodbyes
epilogue

history

15.9K 628 241
haleyboook tarafından

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
"The only thing more
dangerous than ignorance
is arrogance."
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Loki," I burn my glare into him and look to his right to Thor, "Thor."

Thor smiles and says "Gaia! Loki said we'd get to see you!" I sigh and say "Somehow I knew it was your idea Loki, was it really necessary to make a scene on Earth? Did you two enjoy your fun?"

Thor walks towards me and smiles. He loops his arms around me and lifts me up. Shaking me up and down like a rag doll. I grit my teeth and say "Put me down Thor."

"Come on love! Lighten up!"

Loki smirks and says "Clearly she's enjoying your affection Thor."

I push my palm to Thor's forehead and attempt to push him away from me. He kisses my forearms and I see Loki begin to get irritated with Thor. Thor loosens his grip around me so I slide down in his arms and goes in for the kiss. I turn my cheek and he gets a cheek kiss.

"Thor put me down."

He tosses me onto my feet and Loki says "Gaia."

I look to Loki and say "The mischievous Loki. Why did you come to earth?"

"Well, Thor told me you promised him a night out."

I shake my head and say "Maybe a hundred years ago."

Loki says "A promise is still a promise." I sigh and say "And you thought that you should just tag along?" Loki hums and says "I wouldn't want my brother to have all the fun himself. What's it been? 200 or so years since our last encounter?"

I mutter under my breath "not long enough."

Thor says "Lady Sif and the warrior three will be joining us for a feast soon. You're joining us too!" I shake my head and say "Ajak and everyone else agrees you two need to head home. Especially you." I poke Loki in the chest and he grabs my wrist and kisses the top of my hand.

I slide it away from him and Thor says "One feast and we'll be on our way."

I groan and say "Fine. One feast and then all three of us are going to our seperate homes."

"Deal!"

I nod and Loki says "I suppose we should actually get to the event location hm?"

I sigh and say "No funny business. Alright?"

Loki nods and says "Of course! Of course! Right Thor?"

yeah.. apparently they lied.

Thor laughs as he enjoys the battle happening in the Coliseum. The two men sprint at each other with pointy objects and one becomes a shish kabob immediately.

I wince and Thor and Loki cheer at the pubescent fighting

I wonder what the others are up to currently. There's literally nothing worse then watching men become impaled into a shish kabob.

Would Ajak be mad if I intervened in something like this? 

Oh for sure.

I can hear her and Phastos right now

"This is the development of entertainment. It's needed to further develop entertainment for the humans. It's just a phase.."

God. Gag me I'm so sick of those crap lines like that they use. So what if it's for development? I'm just making them develop quicker. With better a better morally driven direction too.

Across the planet:

Kingo laughs as he begins to ride the scooter Phastos just created.

"Sprite! Yooooo hooooo! Spriiiiiitteee! Look at me! Look! Look!"

He puts his hands in the air and says "Look guys! No hands!"

Sprite and the others look to Kingo who's going in circles on the scooter. Ikaris shakes his head and says "What even is that thing?"

Phastos says "It's a scooter. A form of travel possibly."

Kingo laughs loudly but Druig kicks a semi large pebble towards the front wheel and it gets caught in the wheel well of the scooter.

Causing it to come to a sudden halt. Kingo flings forward bumping the handle bars and skinning his chin and elbows.

He got a face full of dirt. Ajak gasps and her and Sersi walk down to check on Kingo.

Phastos shouts "Oh no!" He runs down the steps and kingo says "I'm alright Ph-"

Phastos grabs the scooter as fast as he can and says "Oh my goodness you got all scraped up. A little bit of soap and water and a few adjustments to the bolts and you'll be as good as new sweets."

He walks away with the scooter in his hands and Sprite attempts to hold in her loud laughing as her and Gilgamesh crack and laugh loudly

Kingo whines and says "That's not funny guys... I really hurt my chin."

Sprite laughs harder literally screaming while she laughs. She slaps the wood nearly crying at the thought of kingo flinging forward flashing through her head again

Thena says not laughing but being completely dead ass "That was hilarious."

Druig says "It was."

Kingo whines and Thena says "Man child." And walks away. Gilgamesh and Sprite follow her out

Druig sighs and Ajak says "Are you okay now Kingo?"

"My pride is bruised. How did I even fall? I don't get it."

Sersi shakes her head and says "I have no idea." Kingo says "I want to give it another try! This time I will perfect it."

Druig smirks and says "Well that would be entertaining."

Back to Gaia:
Thor tosses his armor onto the table and tosses his shirt in the fire. I groan and shake my head at the ridiculously drunk group of Asgardians here.

There's gotta be at least 20 to 40 people here. I can't believe I got roped into this.

And Thor's clothes are coming off.

"Leave those on Thor!.. I said leave them on!!"

I rub my temples irritated and Loki walks beside me. "Enjoying yourself?"

I nod and say "As long as Thor stays clothed from the waist down, yes."

Loki smiles and says "Yes of course. That would be pretty scarring. So, how are your fellow eternals?"

"They're good. Busy killing deviants but good. Ikaris and Sersi are sleeping together."

"What?" He says surprised

I nod and say "I know, a weird combination. But opposites attract."

He nods and says "And how's Makkari?"

I smile and say "Her usual self. Funny and my best friend. As usual."

"Still remember when she raced Thor and he believed he would win by flying with his hammer."

I nod and say "And she left him in the dust. Kingo still talks about how he misses you guys."

Loki chuckles and says "Yeah, Thor can handle him. He's a little bit too much energy for me."

I smile and say "Understandable."

Thor shouts "Loki! Loki! We're doing shots!"

Loki smiles to me and pats my shoulder walking away to meet back up with Thor for shots.

Thor comes over towards me in nothing but underwear and begins giving me a lap dance at the hooting and hollering of the others around us.

This is gonna be a long night isn't it?

5 hours later:

"No. No. No! One more drrrink!" Thor rolls his r's clearly very intoxicated. I pat his shoulder and say "Time to go home big guy. I stayed for the feast and drinks afterwards. I even got a lap dance from you. It's time to head home. Loki..."

Loki shrugs and says "One more drink wouldn't hurt now would it?"

"I really need to get back, Makkari will worry and-"

"She'll come looking for you. But the more the merrier!"

I shake my head and say with my teeth gritted "Go. Home."

Loki smiles and says "Home is where you are, love." I sigh and say "No. No. Nope. Asgard needs it's handsome princes back." Thor smiles and says "We would make perfect heirs, my love." I sigh and say "Yup. But you have to return to the kingdom in order for you to rule eventually."

They groan and say "Come with us!"

I shake my head and say "Afraid I can't. There's still tons of deviants to kill and tons of humans to protect. That's my main job as Mother Earth. Sorta need to be on earth to be her."

Thor pulls me onto his lap and I stiffen under his touch as he loops his arms around my waist. I'm loosing patience. I've been extremely lax with them and done this their way. I'm going to snap and scream at them very soon. Loki says "I read that book you suggested. It was phenominal. I wrote notes in the margins for you to read once you visit asgard."

Sorry bud, I won't be visiting Asgard anytime soon.

I nod and say "Looking forward to it. Now, let's get the two of you on your feet."

I pull them to their feet and Loki kissing my cheek. "Beautiful, beautiful woman. They don't make them like you on Asgard."

Thor is turned towards Sif laughing loudly. I nod to Loki and say "Thank you. Now, I'm sure your mother is worried sick."

Fandral says "Mother Frigga loves you!"

I sigh and Loki nods "She adores you."

"Uh huh. Everyone head on over here. Alright? Uh huh. Come on over guys."

The group of Asgardians slowly make their way over to us and I smile. Finally.

I slide out of Loki's grasp as Thor grabs the sides of my faces and dives his lips down onto mine. I push his shoulders away and say "Nope. No ma'am. Nuh uh. That's it mister. You've had way too much to drink, you can't be doing that with me big guy. No. Not happening. Alrighty, hope you enjoyed your mischief. Please don't come again. Goodbye. Heimdall!"

I step away from them and the bifrost opens.

They are lifted into the bifrost and finally off of earth. Bye bye blondie and shit disturber. My patience for men and people in general over the decades has run so thin the chewing of someone could set me off.

I sigh as I look to the mess they made here. I look to all the uneaten food and I go looking for the village people. I speak with them and show them I am Mother Earth and direct them to the wonderful feast the royalty had prepared for their visit and proceeded to not eat. They enjoy and nearly run to the food

These little moments make me happy. It's so wholesome and beautiful. I wish I could do things like this every day and not face the repercussions Ajak forces upon me.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

a/n: hope you enjoyed this semi wholesome chapter! shit is about to hit the fan in the next couple chapters. So be prepared for that. I am very tempted to put a tw for heartbreak in the next one :( sorta excited to write it but that sounds kind of morbid right? God I love drama though. So!!! What'd you guys think of this chapter? Good? Bad? Should I have gone more into Loki and Thor's history with Gaia? I didn't want you guys to get too attached to them. Anyway, good morning, afternoon, evening, and night. Whatever pertains to you. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I personally enjoyed putting Kingo's meaningless scooter crash in. Also Thor's lap dance. Question to be answered down below!

Q&A: who's your favorite set of siblings in the mcu?

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

56.6K 1.3K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
124K 4.7K 43
FROST HEART ━ ❝They say his heart was made of frost.❞ A "Clash of Hearts Series" Novel Druig × Male OC Completed ✓ © 2021 Wattpad @RavenDiaries
136K 5K 27
it's beautiful, isn't it? 【 status completed 】 【 eternals 】 【 druig ✘ male!oc 】
106K 2.6K 18
After centuries, they were now knocking on the door she tried so hard to close. "She used to be their light, but the darkness they never wanted arriv...