My Possessive Mobster✔️

Par jhenny_pink

"I-I should be heading to my room now." I told him not in anyway ready to face him. "Turn around." He instruc... Plus

1. Chapter one.
2. Chapter two
3. Chapter three
4. Chapter four.
5. Chapter five.
6. Chapter six
7. Chapter seven.
8. Chapter eight.
9. Chapter nine.
10. Chapter ten.
11. Chapter Eleven
12. Chapter Twelve.
13. Chapter thirteen.
14. Chapter Fourteen.
15. Chapter fifteen.
16. Chapter sixteen.
17. Chapter Seventeen.
18. Chapter eighteen.
19. Chapter Nineteen.
20. Chapter twenty.
21. Chapter Twentyone.
22. Chapter twenty-two.
23. Chapter Twenty-Three.
24. Chapter twenty-four.
25. Chapter twenty-five.
26. Chapter twenty-Six.
27. Chapter twenty-Seven.
29. Chapter twenty-nine.
30. Chapter thirty.
31. Chapter thirty-one.
32. Chapter thirty-Two.
33. Chapter thirty-three.
34. Chapter Thirty-four.
35. Chapter thirty-five.
36. Chapter thirty-six.
37. Chapter Thirty-Seven.
38. Chapter thirty-Eight.
39. Chapter thirty-Nine.
40. Chapter forty.
41. Chapter forty-one.
42. Chapter forty-Two.
43. Chapter forty-three.
44. Chapter Forty-Four.
Epilogue.

28. Chapter twenty-eight.

27.9K 865 85
Par jhenny_pink

"I'm still unable to believe Valentino offered to have us come to the beach, I think he's starting to loosen up a little," Lili smiled at me.

I reciprocated the gesture with a small smile of my own. I still couldn't get over the fact that she threatened me about staying away from the men in her home because she was sleeping with them.

And I also couldn't believe Valentino agreed to make us go to the beach because of me although I still doubt it was. Maybe Lili did something to make him cave in just as he did before.

I looked up from where I was sitting to gaze at the glass window of Valentino's office but no one was there.

"I can't believe my parents will be coming tonight and my wedding is only a week away," Lili spoke looking anxious.

"I'm sure we all can't believe a lot of things we see these days," I retorted getting a side glance from Amato who stood by us as we took in the sun.

"From the time my parents dropped me at Valentino's little hide away until now they've never called once to ask how I was doing, it's like I'm a burden for them and there finally getting rid of me," She responded coldly.

"Well, it's a good thing you're marrying the man you love, isn't it? So, it won't be so hard as giving your heart away to someone you don't love" I explained knowing they clearly didn't love each other.

Without responded she avoided the question. I also got another side eye from Amato who looked slightly upset.

"Come on Lydia, let's go in the water together?" She asked excitedly changing the topic at hand.

"You can go ahead, I'll be right behind you," I told her.

As she ran off happily towards the beach, I turned towards Amato seeing this as my opportunity to ask him about what might've happened the night at the club.

"I wanted to ask you before about what happened the night of the club when Lili and I both had too much to drink, did something happen to me and did Valentino lose any business deal that night?" I asked eagerly.

"Well I do remember accounting for Lili that night after she got drunk but pertaining to you, Valentino was the one to ensure that you were being taken care of that night and I have no idea of any business deal. Those are kept confidential especially after what happened to him the night you showed up," Amato grimaced looking pale.

"Lili!" He shouted putting his attention onto Lili that was now vomiting her lungs out on the sand.

Quickly catching up to her Amato picked her up and brought her to a bin nearby.

"What did you have to eat this morning?" Amato asked her to make sure to hold her hair while running his hand up and down her back.

"I only ate fruits and orange juice for breakfast that's all," She explained.

"How do you feel now? I'll have the nurse ready so that she can properly run a thorough check up on you" Amato told her concerned.

"I do feel horrible," Lili conveyed to Amato as he carefully pulled her along like a porcelain doll.

"Are you sure you'd like to take her to the nurse? What if the outcome isn't something that you both are expecting?" I asked.

"What do you mean by this?" Amato questioned.

"How long as this been going on for Lili?" I questioned her this time around.

"About two days,"

"And do you feel, breast tenderness and enlargement, fatigue, passing urine more frequently than usual, particularly at night, mood swings, food dislike and sensitivity to smell because sensitivity to certain smells is a common symptom for pregnant women......."

"Wait, what? You think that I'm pregnant?" Lili questioned in shock while Amato's mouth fell wide open.

"Well, you are displaying signs of being pregnant, so I guess so," I responded to her.

"But how do you know all of this?" Amato asked.

"Well, I do know a lot of things that I can't seem to recall but I guess I was taught how a pregnant woman acted.... when pregnant," I shrugged.

"But how?"

"Well, I guess these sort of things does happen when a man and a woman have......."

"I'm not talking about that," She responded.

"Amato could you please give us some privacy?" She asked him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," She nodded her head to which he gave us privacy.

"Lydia, I haven't been truthful to you," She expressed.

"You mean about the fact that you don't love Valentino and you've been seeing Amato behind his back?" I asked.

"Don't say it like that!" She quickly went to the defense of her precious Amato.

"Amato and I both love each other. Valentino and I were never in love to begin with and if what you just explained to me is true then this baby might not be Valentino's child and if this news reaches into the wrong hands such as my father before Valentino and I are married then it might end up with me or my baby being killed. It's a sure fact that they'll kill Amato if they find out that he's the father," She nervously explained grasping my hand into hers.

"I understand what you're saying Lili but why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

I watched as tears pooled from her eyes as she took my hands and pulled me to sit next to her.

"Our marriage is solely based upon just a contract and Valentino will do everything in his power to somehow break this contract which would be great if he did but if he finds out that I'm carrying a baby and it may not be his then he'd surely throw me underneath the bus to get rid of this contract," She further explained.

"This contract is sealed and there's no way of breaking it unless something like this is brought into the opening."

"So, you want me to keep it a secret?"

"Yes,"

"But for how long Lili? What happens if he one day Valentino finds out about the baby not being his what will happen then? And keeping such a big secret from Valentino could also put my life in jeopardy. He's not a monster around you Lili I'm sure you can explain it to him or something, he's done things that shows he truly cares for you and no parent would ever kill there......."

What am I kidding my only parent tortured me for Christs sake.

"Lydia, the only way my baby, Amato and I can make this out alive is if it's Valentino's baby or somehow I find a way to kill it if it's Amato's before anyone apart from you come to find out about this and I'll be damned if I let them kill my love child with Amato,"

"Valentino doesn't love me Lydia, I think he's somehow found out that Amato and I have been secretly seeing each other and if he finds out that I'm pregnant he's going to want a DNA test done on my baby. My parents already sees me as a burden and this will not only be a disappointment for them but a crime which might get my baby killed and me killed for disgracing there entire family. The Vikings name is more important than anything else not even their own daughter," She carried on.

"Once Valentino is able to prove that this baby is Amato's then he can be free from this contract by proving that I'm unfit to marry him and I'll be doomed, and Valentino won't care because I had cheated on him first which has led him to only see me as just a sex toy to fuck nothing more,"

"Not everything is as it seems," I remembered Valentino's words proving that he may truly know about Lili and Amato.

So he did know everything all along.

"Thankfully we don't know for sure if you're actually pregnant but if you are then how long do you plan on keeping this secret from Valentino Lili?" I inquired trying to process all the new revelation given to me.

"Just for a few more days,"

"What do you plan on doing in the next few days if you are indeed pregnant?" I asked curiously.

"Amato and I are planning to run away from here once and for all to live a happy life together," I perked up at her little statement.

Maybe, just maybe there was still hope for me to leave here once and for all and be free.

"Ok I will keep your secret, but I want in on it too, take me with you,"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.6K 137 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
541K 17.3K 29
The sequel to MY POSSESSIVE MOBSTER. ****** The most feared and feverishly handsome man...
2M 52.7K 69
"It's funny that you are saying this because if one of us is jealous, then it's you. Or did you forget that you just pushed the man I was dancing wit...
402K 10K 44
"He's just a friend." I whispered my heart beating wildly in my chest,"You call yourself my fiancé when you whøre behind my back!" He shouted a vein...