A Wish To Fulfill

De snow0527

Carryminati, wily frenzy story stories. I have a dream to meet Carry and Wily in very different (fucked up, f... Mais

Introduction.
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙽.𝙶.𝙸.𝚁.𝙻.𝙾.𝙿•
•𝙹.𝙴.𝙰.𝙻.𝙾.𝚄.𝚂.𝙽.𝙰.𝙶.𝙰.𝚁•
•𝙱.𝚁.𝙴.𝙰.𝙺.𝚄.𝙿•𝙿.𝙰.𝚁.𝚃.𝚈•
•𝑮.𝒐.𝒏.𝒆•
•𝙹.𝚄.𝚂.𝚃.𝙼.𝙴.𝚃•
•𝙻.𝙴.𝚃.𝚃.𝙴.𝚁.𝚂•
•𝙱.𝙸.𝚁.𝚃.𝙷.𝙳.𝙰.𝚈.𝙵.𝚁.𝙴.𝙽.𝚉.𝚈•
Beware of Sapna log.
•𝚂.𝙷.𝙰.𝙳.𝙳.𝙸• #2
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #1
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #3
•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #4

•𝙵.𝙰.𝙺.𝙴• #2

89 15 126
De snow0527

Snow's P.O.V

Finally we are laughing and smiling, in the same club where we have celebrated, cried, broke, reunited, loved, hated, where so many of our memories comes back together, and especially that day 4 year ago when we meet, and that day last year when we met her...

(In Third Person's P.O.V)

Delhi ki sardi aur gardi ko sabhe jante hai...
Log thand main jhaat sulaghte hai, and aaj to New year's eve hai.

Fog pahle kam thi jo abb crackers ka dhuha bhi sunghna padega...
In sabhi khalao ke bich humere do kate he dhit bahen and bhai... Yash and Snow, sutte ke joint mar rahe hai, and hum unhe ghur rahe hai, we would be enjoying ourselves in blankets and an Anime movie but in nihati extroverts se humari khushiya bardast nahi hoti...

Hum se yaha mera mtlb Ajey and Shruti, pure club main do masum janne ek dusre ki Chipkali jasi thooth niharte hue, Snow aur Yash ko galiya dene ka mahan kam kar rahe the...

"Abbye loduo! Saalo kabhi to mat phuka karo! Ganjedi, nasheedi paraniyo!" Shruti said.

"Pahle he tali ho chuke ho! Abb hawas ka nanga nacch karoge! We are not taking you guys back home!" Ajey added along.

"Tumhara yeh #FriendsWithBenefits khatam karo, ya to relationship main a jao ya fir kis aur ke sath marwao! Humare samne mat kiya karo yrr!!!" Shurti said trying to make mahule wali Aunty ka disgusting wala look.

Snow and Yash didn't gave a fuck as the gulped down their scotch, and now where look at each other with lustful looks, before they can do anything Ajey came and sat between then and pushed then apart.

"Ajey!!!" They both yelled over the blaring music.

"Yrr dekho seriously main bata raha hu, aaj kush mat karo please! I want to introduce you guys to someone important! Please!!!!" Ajey said holding his both hands out in front of them.

"Who?" The trio asked.

"My....My girlfriend" Ajey said.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After 2 minutes of silence...

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!" they three yelled at the same time, enough to make Ajey deaf if the music didn't.

Snow's and Yash's all high went down, the night is gonna be long now.

"Don't react like I can't have one Okay! Please guys!" He said.

Shruti"Who is she?!"
Yash:-"When did this happened?"
Snow:-"How comes you didn't tell us!"
Shruti:-"Why did you hid it?"
Snow:-"Kab se chal raha hai yeh sab?!"
Yash:-"Bandi hot hai?"
Shruti:-"Saale tujhe sharam nahi ai mujhe bataya tak nahi! Hum sab her bat share karte hai na"
Yash:-"Konse stage tak relationship pahuncha hai?"
Shruti"Bandi sunder hai kay?"
Snow:-"Kiss kiya? Fax?"

They bombarded him with questions.

"Guys, ek ek kar ke pusho na! Ase gole mat mafi questions ke, 2 months hogaye hai, I just wanted ki confirm ho jaye, so that I can make you guys meet her, she is just coming here, and please uske samne yeh bakwas mat Mario! And bhai ki izzat mat dubana bencho!"
Ajey said.

"Saale, abb hum teri izzat duba rahe hai?! Tujhe kay lagta hai hum chutiyapp karege teri bandi ke samne? Aur tune hume nahi bataya bahut bura lag!" Shruti expressed her anger, yet smile.

"Bro I am sorry! Please, bas ek bar mil jo acchi se. I just want your approval for her!"

Ajey said, just then a girl in keen length red dress entered in and walked towards them, Ajey stood up, and was just looking at her, he wasn't able to take his eyes of her until Snow kicked his leg, making him fall at her, but he made it look like hug, they three tried to control their laughter seeing the most single person wo their gang getting a girlfriend.

"Yeh to pura pighal gaya bencho" snow whispered to Yash and Shruti as Ajey pulled away and then turned to them.

"Guys.. this is..Mansi, my girlfriend, and Mansi, this is Yash my brother, Snow my bestfriend and Yash ki.. I don't know yeh rishta kay khelta hai, and this is Shruti, my bestfriend too" Ajey introduced them.

"Hi Mansi, nice to meet you" Yash said shaking hands and she smiled.

"Hello Mansi, you look beautiful in red, good to see my bro over here finally got a girlfriend" Snow said being herself a bit over the notch, giving her compliment just to make her comfortable between them.

"Yo Mansi, hope we all can hit off well!" Shruti said always the welcoming.

That day we didn't now that very innocent face not caked up in makeup, just looking as natural as us, was going to be then snake of our life.

(Back to Snow's Pov)

I looked at the booth we were sitting that day, then averted my eyes back to the table, but caught Shruti eyeing me with the knowing look.

"Ajey your phone is ringing? Won't you pick up? Kon hai? Dekh le koi important hoga" I said, it's the 10th time it rang as far as I remember.

"Chod na, bajne de, today I just want to lose it, everything...bro kisko inti shiddat se bhi nahi chana caheye ki khud se mohobbat karna bhul jao" Ajey said, og I know who it is.

"Ajey? Bro? Randirona karna hai to you have our both shoulder to cry on, but if you wanna lose yourself, meri 30 ml main se 5 ml to mar he sakta hai?" I said.

"Better plan hai to bata? Because tu 30 ml to nahi piti, siddha 60 aur Patiala peg marti hai!" Ajey laughed, and we laughed along.

"Hat na saale! Appna fruit punch pio!" I said, his fruit punch have a bit of alcohol, because maine chupke se dal di, he have to let go of himself for a while.

This remind me what I said about her.

"Mansi, you wait I will just say bye to them, okay" Ajey said and she nodded, They where standing near their cab, Ajey walked to Yash, Snow and Shruti.

"So...guys? What do you have to say?"
Ajey asked nervously, after the meeting have ended Shruti, Snow and Yash were going to drop Shruti home first, and Ajey was going with Mansi, to drop her home.

"She is pretty nice" Shruti said.
"Well... I agree, she is beautiful and polite" Snow said, and Yash nodded in agreement, he hugged them all at the same time and whispered a small thanks, for Ajey these 3 idiots opinion mattered the most, after that he went to Mansi all happy and smiling.

Yash tucked his hands in his Jean pockets, and looked at the sky, then at Snow.

"Tune kush to chupaya na?" He said, They both looked at him like how do he know.

"Yeah...didn't wanted Ajey to feel bad...but I don't know why...just why I feel this girl isn't that good for him, but you just can't judge a person who you have met once, maybe she genuinely a nice person, but...this feeling just won't go!"
She said, wish she could have actually said it before, this won't be happening.

"Well! Time will tell!"
Yash said and looked at the road.

"10...9...8...
Shruti whispered.
..7...6...5...
Snow whispered.
..4...3...2...
Yash whispered.

"1!!!!!" They all screamed at the same time, the fire crackers made noise, and they did the group hug.

"Happy new year!!!!" They said... this was the first time in these years when Ajey wasn't celebrating with them...

**********

Hope you all liked it! Give your feedback please!

Aye dil yeh ek din ka kissa nahi hai...
kahni likhi jamano main gi hai,
Dard ke kagaso pai...
Ansuo ki sihai se likhi gi hai.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

24.4K 1.7K 26
so the story is about a fan girl who lives in lucknow but due to her father's posting she came to Delhi Faridabad she is a huge fan of India's roasti...
9.7K 782 20
She is a relative of deepak bhaiya 😎 Comes to live with them He meets her yet she likes yash more He (ajey) is jealous from his own brother and c...
88.4K 4.2K 68
"Eternally?" "For an eternity and even more." __________ Coincidences; are they merely occurring by chance? The universe is always arranged for us, s...
211K 6.7K 13
:::COMPLETED::: (03.05.2017) \\SLOW EDITING// #266 in FanFiction on 27th August, 2017 👈🏻 Highest rank till date #59 in Short Story on 16th May...