๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ณ ๐™ท๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด ยฆยฆ ๏ฟฝ...

Door BangtanErotica

{COMPLETED} โ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๏ฟฝ... Meer

PREVIEW๐Ÿ“
1๐Ÿ“ - THE CONTRACT
2๐Ÿ“ - FUTURE HUBBY
3๐Ÿ“ - CONFESSIONS
4๐Ÿ“ - HE'S GAY?
5๐Ÿ“ - GETTING READY FOR THE FIRST DATE
6๐Ÿ“ - SLEEPOVER AND PLAN
7๐Ÿ“ - 'SHE LOVES ME'
8๐Ÿ“ - THE NEW GUY
9๐Ÿ“ - SUNDAY IS FUNDAY
10๐Ÿ“ - YOUR PLACE
11๐Ÿ“ - PLAN B
12๐Ÿ“ - PLAN WORKED
14๐Ÿ“ - FIRST KISS
15๐Ÿ“ - THE JEON COMPANY
16๐Ÿ“ - NEW FRIENDS AND JEALOUSY
17๐Ÿ“ - BLOWJOB
18๐Ÿ“ - EXHAUSTED
19๐Ÿ“ - HOW DO I REWARD YOU?
20๐Ÿ“ - SHE'S BACK
21๐Ÿ“ - FLASHBACK AND WARNING
22๐Ÿ“ - IN HIS ROOM
23๐Ÿ“ - LINGERIE
24๐Ÿ“ - SAVIOURS
25๐Ÿ“ - (i) LONG LOST BESTIE AND HIS GIRLFIE
25๐Ÿ“ - (ii) SHE LEFT ME, AGAIN
26๐Ÿ“ - PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
27๐Ÿ“ - (i) FUN WITH FRIENDS
27๐Ÿ“ - (ii) 'YOU'LL REGRET IT JEON'
28๐Ÿ“ - DRUNK CONFESSION
29๐Ÿ“ - 'SHE'S THE GIRL'
30๐Ÿ“ - KIDNAPPED AND CHALLENGE
31๐Ÿ“ - HE'S IN LOVE
32๐Ÿ“ - OUR RELATIONSHIP AND HUGE TROUBLE
33๐Ÿ“ - THE FIGHT AND 'GOODBYE JEON'
34๐Ÿ“ - REVEALING THE TRUTH
35 (FINAL)๐Ÿ“ - OUR HAPPY ENDING
BONUS๐Ÿ“

13๐Ÿ“ - JEALOUSY

3.7K 143 9
Door BangtanErotica

~🥀~

YOUR POV🌺

I didn't say or do anything after he told me to shut up. I was scared that he might get more angry if I disobey him.

He continued dragging me to god knows where. Soon we reached an empty classroom. He opened the door, pushed me inside and slammed me on the door after locking it.

"What do you think of yourself?" Was the first thing he asked, his voice dark, his face screaming anger, and his eyes shooting me death glares.

I looked away feeling scared and also not knowing what to answer him.

He grabbed my chin harshly and made me look into his eyes, our noses almost touching and spoke.

"I asked you something." He said gritting his teeth. I still didn't answer and avoided eye contact. He signed, annoyed and tightened his grip on my chin, making me his in pain.

"I think I was wrong about you." He said as he lets go of my chin and bangs his hand on the door, making me flinch.

"I thought you were different from all the girls who drool over a person's beauty just to get into their pants. But no, how wrong I was to think that you are innocent. You are the same as them. First you were drooling over me and when that bastard Sehun came, you started drooling over him. What type of a pathetic person you are? Why is playing with people's feelings everything to you? Can't you just love a person truly?" I started to tear up hearing him as I looked in his eyes, and he continued.

"You know, your presence made me feel comfortable that no one ever did other than my loved ones. But I realized it after you started avoiding me. I started missing your presence around me while you were busy drooling over that Sehun. But I'm also glad for not realizing it earlier, because now I saw your true colours. I saw what type of a whore you are." He said and I didn't even realize when tears started falling from my eyes non-stop.

"Answer me honestly, how did you make him fall into your trap? Did you already got into his pants? Or are you planning to-" That's it, I have had enough of his bullshit. I pushed him away from me and slapped him as hard as I could.

He was taken aback from my sudden action. He looked at me totally shocked and I shouted at him. "Enough!! I have had enough of you!! Do you know what are you even speaking!?" I said, panting heavily as tears kept streaming down my eyes.

"You're spouting this nonsense just because I started hanging out with Sehun!? Wow! Just wow Mr. Jeon Jungkook! How can you think of me as such a low person after all the things I did for you!? I never looked at Sehun the same way I looked at you! I never got close to him thinking that you'll think of me and him in a wrong way! I even thought of giving up on you, but thanks to Sehun that he kept encouraging me saying that you'll love me back someday!

And do you know why I was close to him from the past few weeks!? Because I wanted to test whether you feel the same way I feel for you or not! But no, you didn't show any emotions regarding that! All you did was hurt Sehun and insult him in front of everyone! I myself was a fool to think that you were a cold yet kind person! You are just a pathetic bastard who knows how to hurt others, by your words and actions both!" I broke down into loud sobs after blabbering all the things that I kept holding inside me.

I couldn't read his expressions, his face was just blank but his eyes held this one emotion.

Guilt?

He didn't say or do anything, just kept looking at me as I fell down on my knees, covering my face with my palms.

"I'm regretting myself for falling for you now... I should have gave up on you when my mind told me to... I'm such a fool..." I said sobbing and choking on my own tears.

"But I won't be one anymore, I won't keep going and waste my time after a person who doesn't care about my feelings and thinks of me as such a low person." I said as I wiped my tears and got up from the floor, dusting my clothes and looked at him sharply.

"Goodbye Jeon Jungkook." I said as a tear again escaped my eye which I wiped and turned around to leave.

I held the door handle, ready to turn it and open the door. But before I could do so, a pair of strong, muscular arms hugged me from behind and a face buried in my neck.

"I'm sorry..." He spoke softly, his voice muffled, sounding sad as I felt my neck get wet.

Is he... crying?

"I know my sorry won't work for all the bad things I did to you and him, but still, I'm sorry..." He said, his voice cracking but he still managed to speak properly.

I never saw him crying, not even once. And that's why it's hurting me so bad.

This is the thing I hate the most about myself. I have a weak heart when it comes to feelings and emotional things. I'm still feeling bad for him after all the hurtful things he said to me.

I didn't say anything and kept quite as I listened to him and felt his emotions.

"Please don't stay quite, say something. Hit me, slap me, shout at me. Do something, but please don't stay quite. It h-hurts me..." He said, now crying as he tightened his grip around my waist.

I lifted his arms from my waist and turned around to look at him.

His face was a mess. His nose running because of which he kept sniffing, eyes red because of crying as it kept falling down tears, his cheeks wet because of the tears.

I couldn't take it anymore, it hurts me looking at his condition. My heart was aching badly seeing him like this.

I hugged him tightly and buried my face in his chest. He hugged me back as he too buried his face in the side of my neck.

We stayed in that position for a few minutes.

I broke the hug and held his face as I spoke while looking at him. "Please don't cry, it hurts me seeing you like this.." Sobbing, I wiped away his tears with my thumbs.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't control myself when he proposed to you. I thought you'll-" He started speaking but I cut him off by pecking him on his lips.

"I don't love him, I don't love anyone. I love you and only you." I said and I could see his cheeks getting a tint of pink, then he wiped away my tears.

"Please don't leave me..." He said sniffing as he hugged me tight. "I won't." I said as I hugged him back.

He broke the hug, then looked at me and spoke. "Do you really love me?" He said in a baby voice, making a cute pout.

Wow, his mood changes so fast.

"Of course I do, pabo." I said and smiled at him softly, still sniffing.

His face lit up. He smiles his bunny smile and picks me up by my waist, swirling me around. I squealed, grabbing his shoulders in an attempt to not fall and giggled at his baby behavior.

"Put me down!" I say giggling, playfully hitting his chest. He puts me down, his hand hugging my waist as he looked deep into my hazel eyes with his doe ones.

"I love you." He spoke softly, still looking into my eyes and caressing my cheek.

"I love you too," I say but before he could say or do something, I spoke further. "But you'll have to do something first." I say as he looked at me with a raised brow.

"Do what?" He asked. "You'll have to apologize to Sehun for all the bad things you did to him." I said.

"But what if he doesn't forgives me?" He said huffing. "He will, he's a kind person after-all. Unlike you." I say teasingly and he pouts.

"I love you." I said as I pecked his pout, smiling shyly.

"I love you too." He said as he captured my lips into a sweet and passionate kiss.

-x-

(AFTER JUNGKOOK TOOK YOU AWAY)

AUTHOR'S POV🌺

"Sehun!" Mark said as he ran to Sehun and puts his arm over Sehun's shoulders, in an attempt to help him in standing.

"You okay?" He asked him worried and the said guy nodded. "Yeah bro, just need some treatment." He said as he wiped the blood off of his lips like it was nothing.

"Wow bro, you're tough." Mark said with a 'wow' expression. "I know, I know." Sehun said proudly, patting his own shoulder as both of them chuckled.

"I think you should take Sehun to the infirmary first, Mark." Lisa said as she came from behind Mark.

"Yes, you're right. Let's go bro." Mark said helping Sehun to walk as Lisa followed them.

"What about Y/N and that bastard? He seemed mad, I hope he will not hurt her or I won't hold back this time. I'll break his bones." Sehun said making a done face and the couple laughed.

"He won't, don't worry. He'll just fvck the shit outta her as a punishment when he'll come to know about the truth." Lisa said jokingly and all three of them laughed as they went to the infirmary.

~🥀~

I know this chapter didn't make much sense during the argument, but still.

Don't forget to Vote and click the Follow button

Take Care and Love uh <3

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

133K 5.5K 76
โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ€ข๐ŸŒ™ โ•ฐโ”€โžค แดกแด‡สŸแด„แดแดแด‡ | ยฉ โต…ุฃโšˆแตฏฤ™ษฝุฃ๐›ผ๐Ÿฅ€ ใ€๏ปฟแด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…ใ€‘ ใ€๏ปฟ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜-๐Ÿฎ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐— ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜†ใ€‘ Lust with Lo...
2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.7K 237 11
"Can't you just let me go? Please just let me go." "The moment you walked into that room, you surrendered your life to me. No one and I mean no one g...
9K 149 19
Harper Haddock, captain of the fastest and deadliest ship in the Caribbean- Night Fury and along with his loyal crew must now answer the call to war...