Soulmates || DNF

By talesfromdnf

AU | Dream, a simple man from Florida who was going through a rough time in his life, and George, a god send... More

The Trip
Number
Caught
Back Home
Moving Further
Cold. So cold.
Thank God.
You
Slither Of Hope
Guilty As Charged
Christmas Countdown
They Know
A Christmas (Eve) Miracle
Comfort
Christmas
New Years Day
The Trip Pt 2
The one
My mom
Phone Call
Last Day
SOULMATES PT 2 | introduction
1: Roadtrip to the Honeymoon
2: Our Destination
3: the beauty of it all
4: honeymoon phase
5: a big suprise
6. A new opportunity
7. Back home pt 2
Acknowledgements
Phase 2: introduction
Washed up
Inside a Waffle house
George snapped.
The answer.
Acknowledgements

We Have A Problem.

1.7K 45 63
By talesfromdnf

TW / Angst !! Car wreck mention !!

DREAMS POV

I woke up the next morning and rubbed my eyes. I let out a smile when remembered George was still clung to me. I was very content with this, i would hold him until the world ends and even after that if he'd let me.

If he'd let me. That's the thing.

I don't know how he feels about this, or if us cuddling means anything that serious to him. He could have just been too tired to mind.

I'll talk to him about this later once he's up.

About an hour passed, it was now 9am.

I took a shower and did everything i needed to get ready, made breakfast for all of us, Sapnap woke up about 45 minutes ago and George just 5. Were sitting at the table now eating.

"Did you guys sleep well last night? You two looked pretty comfy on that couch" Sapnap teased.

"Shut up" a laugh slipped out.

I had to look away for a quick second to avoid either of them seeing the light blush that had
just painted itself across my face.

Soon enough we finished eating breakfast and i gathered everyone's plates and took them to the sink.

Sapnap went into the living room and dove onto the couch, and George stayed at the table going through his phone.

I began washing the sink full of dishes we had gotten a little behind on and it dawned on me that George hadn't been home in for a few days.

I peered over to George for a quick second before going back to focusing on the dishes.

"Are you going to need to go home for anything?"

"What do you mean?" He looked up from his phone.

"Well you've been here for a few days, i don't want to make you feel like you have to stay until we kick you out or something" i chuckled.

"Actually i may need to for a few hours, my parents said they want to do something with me"

"Do you need a ride? I can drive you, pick you up when you're finished"

"No no it's okay, i brought my car" he laughed

"Oh yeah! That's right! I forgot" i couldn't help but laugh. I'd been so caught up in all the fun we've been having it completely slipped my mind.

George went and took a shower while i finished up washing everything, at this point my hands looked like raisins from how long i had been at it.

"I'll text you when im on my way back" George smiled and grabbed his keys off the hook right beside the door.

"Perfect" i smiled.

George went to his car and buckled up. I watched as he pulled out of the driveway and began his drive home, i shut the door behind him on his way out.

The next day rolled around. Sapnap and i were out moseying around the mall and occasionally dipping into little stores and buying whatever sounds pleasing to us at the time.

It had been about 19 hours since George left Sapnap and i's house, neither of us have heard a single word from him since then.

I hope nothing bad happened
I hope he didn't get sick of us

To be fair he was here for a few days, i'd get sick of myself if i was in his shoes.

"Dream??"

I felt someone touch my shoulder and snapped back to reality.

"Hmm? Oh sorry" i looked at Sapnap and apologized.

"You we're spaced out for quite a while, are you good?"

I nodded, "i was just thinking i didn't even realize"

"It's okay" he reassured me. "Let's go find a food cart and get some pretzels"

"I smiled" let's go

A few hours passed and Sapnap and i made it home. We still haven't heard a thing from George.

I tried not to think too much about it. He hadn't been home for a few days, he was probably busy.

I went to my room and started setting up my new PC that George had convinced me to buy. It was prebuilt so all i had to do was get it situated on my desk and set it up.

I got  a few monitors as well, i set them up nicely sort of in a half circle shape facing my chair.  After that i booted up my PC and set it up, smiled proudly.

I'm feeling both excited, but also terrified to take on this new career.

I sat for a moment to take everything in. This particular spot has felt off for a while. This is the spot where i would sit, and Patches would jump up on the desk either wanting attention or my food.

Sometimes i swear i can still feel her rubbing against my leg trying to make herself known. I find myself looking down at my feed getting ready to blurt out her name before reality hits me.

She's been lost for about 4-5 months now, she got out one day and no one has been able to find her since.

I'm starting to think she may not come back, but part of me still has hope. Cats don't normally just run away, they come back.

I need her to come back to me.

————————————————————————

I'm sitting out on the patio. It's about 8pm and the sun is starting to go down, Sapnap is upstairs in his room playing CS:GO as he normally does.

I decided it would be a fun idea to sit outside and admire the nature and the nice weather.

It's usually always unbearably hot in Florida, but today it wasn't too unbearable.

I watched as the wind starting to blow. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, sighing in relief. "That breeze feels so good" i thought to myself. Once that gust of wind was over, i brought my head back up and continued admiring the beauty around me.

I was watching a squirrel running around the yard when my phone began to ring. I picked it up quickly incase it was George, but when i looked over at the contact my heart dropped.

"George's mom?" I said in a low breathy tone. She never calls me, correction, she never has called me.

I pulled the phone up to my ear and answered.

"Hello?"
"Hi, is this Dream?" Her tone sounded serious.

I nodded as if she was actually looking at me in person. "That's me"

She paused for a moment and i heard her breath become shaky. My anxiety was sky rocketing by the second.

"Mrs notfound?" i asked softly

"George, he didn't come home last night"

My heart stopped.

"Is he okay? What do you mean, do you know where he is?" Panic beging to set in.

"The police said from the looks of his car, he was in an accident" her voice began to break. I felt terrible that i wasn't right there to comfort her.

"Oh my god"

"They can't find him." She added, and broke

I stared in shock for a few seconds. "No.. no" i whispered to myself. Taking a deep breath to try and control my bodies sudden urge to break.

I got out of my chair and began to pace, thinking of any excuse i could think of to believe he's fine.

"Have you called any of the hospitals?? all of the near by ones? maybe he's at any of those" i blurted out.

I heard her sniffle on the other side of the line. "I would assume they'd call me if any of them had him, hun"

I could feel silent tears running down my cheek. My composure threatening to break at any moment.

"I'm going to help in every way i possibly can. Can i come over? I think it'll be easier to sort this out in person" i asked desperately, my words shaky.

She gave me the okay to come. I hung up after telling her i'd be there in 15.

I ran inside as quick as i could, i started turning the corner right as Sapnap made his way. I nearly crashed into him.

"Woah! slow down" Sapnap chuckled, putting his hands up"

I backed up and looked at him, my tear filled eyes were threatening to leak.

His look of desire quickly turned to concern. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but stopped himself. He just pulled me into a hug and i clung on and allowed myself to break.

He stood there and rubbed my back briefly before pulling away and breaking the silence

"What happened dude?"

"George's mom called"

His eyes widened and he looked confused

"Have you ever talked to his mom?"

"Never, but it's serious"

Sapnap nodded signaling me to continue

"There's a couple of problems." I wiped my eyes. "The police called and apparently he got into an accident"

Sapnaps mouth dropped

"And they can't find him"

I could see anger begin to tug at his emotions

"They can't find him!? What do you mean they can't find him"

"I wish i had an answer to that, he just.. wasn't in his car apparently"

"Oh my god" sapnap began to pace.

I grabbed my keys quickly from the hook. "I'm going to his house to figure this out with his parents. I'm going to find him no matter what i have to do."

Sapnap nodded. "Let me know how it goes"

"I will" i nodded, leaving the house quickly.

End of chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 117 24
both dream and george were in high school and best friends when one day george felt different for him. they went through so many obstacles but ended...
21.7K 783 11
Ever since George moved to Florida he has been having a recurring nightmare. A nightmare that then leads on to him falling in love. The only problem...
24.5K 676 22
Where Dream needs notes for science, but texts the wrong number without noticing; and george tries to tell him. Eventually, they become friends. -- A...
62.1K 2.6K 11
✓COMPLETE✓ George, Sapnap, and Dream share a house. Who are these people you may ask? (Probably not becuase you're reading a fanfiction) These three...