the destined mate|sope ✔️

By cutemuffins0

[completed✔️] far from hoseok's expectations he only knew that he will live a decent and simple life, but wh... More

☾︎𝐼𝑁𝑇𝑅𝑂𝐷𝑈𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁☽︎
|#1: Sunny Day|
|#2:pretty Flower|
|#3:daily reminder's|
|#4:outside At Last!|
|#5:precious eyes|
|#6:fantasies|
|#7:painful Truth|
|#8:other Ways|
|#9:senses|
|#10:first Hang Out|
|#11:nearly Exchange|
|#12:telling mr. Park|
|#13:birthday plan's|
|#14:truth Untold|
|#15:short Explanation|
|#16:happy Birthday!|
|#17:birthday Celebration|
|#18:goodbye's|
|#19:meeting Each Other|
|#20:rules And Regulations|
|#21:getting Ready|
|#22:before the Ceremony|
|#23:the Awaited Event|
|#24:the Awaited Event pt. 2¡|
|#25:own Problem|[m]
|#26:did We Fuck?|
|#27:files And Documents|
|#28:flutters and butterflies|
|#29:late Confession|
|#30:fucking You In Your Heat|[m]
|#31:happiness is a Dream|
|#32:taking jung Hoseok|
|#33:saving his little omega|
|#34:sacrifice is a fact.|
|#35:reasons why you're Changed|
|#36:new beginning|[m]
|#37:morning routine|
|#38:giftedness talent|
|#39:concure you're angers|
|#40:lesson learned|[m]
|#41:check-up|
|#42:telling him|
|#43:making it up for the omega|
|#44:first month of stress|
|#45:short time of having fun|[m]
|#46:Christmas eve with cookies|
|#47:new year has began!|
|#48:valentines so clever|
|#49:love war with the crazy woman|
|#50:gender reveal party!|
|#51:designing the Babies room|
|#52:time flew So fast|
|#53:getting in touch With you|[m]
|#54:finally mate's|[m]
|#55:normal weaknesses|
¡note¡
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.1
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.2
SPECIAL CHAPTER NO.3
LAST SPECIAL CHAPTER [m]
| the Finale |
REMEMBERING SOME THINGS
End

THE SPECIAL MOMENT

171 15 4
By cutemuffins0

: the day has come, and they will be meeting their lovely angels who will be born on this wonderful world.

JUNE 1ST:
10:33 am, hoseok's due date month.

"are you okay? Are you feeling better?" yoongi said stretching hoseok, hoseok was on angel sit while yoongi was on his back stretching his body, massaging the painful area.

"i-I'm fine, just hurt's a little"

"this is your month pup, I'm worried about your situation, tell me if something goes off okay?" yoongi said as he snuggle to hoseok's neck, stretching hoseok.

"I'm s-scared" hoseok said between breathing in and out. "shh, don't I'm here" yoongi kissed hoseok's neck, his breath was hitting hoseok sensitively.

"are you excited to see our little angels?" yoongi added, asking the omega with a sweating figure.

"i..a-am" he closed his eye's as a sharp pain flowed up in his tummy, he groaned made the alpha alert.

"hey hey is it okay? what are you feeling pup?" he asked worried, hoseok was in deep pain, the feeling of those kicks, on his back and the tummy.

"h-hurts!" he rises his voice as the pain won't go away, yoongi lifted hoseok up gently and went to the couch to call the other's.

"jin get the carousel!" yoongi demanded half angry because the maids are attacking with frustration.

"hyung it's okay, breath" taehyung said, while jimin held his hands as hoseok squished it tight, jimin yelped.

hoseok squeaked when another pain comes to him, from the beginning of this day he was having it, it made him think if the baby is okay or is it normal?

"ARGH!" he groaned, panting as more sweats drowned him, jimin was patting his shoulder, they were whispering sweet and strong word's for him.

"pup pup, hold on" yoongi said, run towards the door as he dialed the carousel, taehyung gave hoseok the water and drank it all.

"i-I can't.. Argh" another sharp pain comes, he can't get enough to this pain, it was so painful his mind was all flushed by it.

They heard the noise of it's carousel, his heart was beating so fast, very very quickly but his friends were comforting him so he didn't want them to be disappointed for just a weak omega.

Yoongi ran back to the couch, holding hoseok with his bare hand's as the folding bed got inside and carried hoseok out.

They were following, yoongi was the one who came to the carousel with hoseok, the other's were left, they will soon follow after hoseok's labor.

"we will follow-up with the carousel later on!" taehyung announced, yoongi nod and closed the doors of the carousel.

the hospital wasn't that far from their village, but for hoseok who needs a ride through the pain.

hoseok held yoongi's hands tight, shutting his eyes when the bouncy thingy were on the road, bounced on it as he held his bump.

"you can do this, your my strong pup right?" he whispered, hoseok nodded eagerly as another bounce came.

the ride towards the hospital was way too terrible for hoseok, but he will do it as much as he can do for the twins.
-
they arrived at the hospital, the doctors were fast enough to make an action on the situation in front of them, hoseok was on the way to the E.R (emergency room) for the labor.

his situation we're out of control, the pain was variable for hoseok to be getting a worse case.

the folding bed was on it's way, yoongi held hoseok's hand as they run through the room's, "sorry sir but you can't go to the room, please just wait here and we will give you some news from time to time." the doctor said so yoongi bid his goodbye to hoseok.

You can do it pup,he thought as the bed was out of sight, he sighed as more doctors came to the conclusion that it was a emergency.

he sat to the metal chair's on the wall, his body collapsed to it and cathed his breath.

he will wait for his omega, he knows that he will be fighting the pain, knowing he might be scared because yoongi wasn't there but to be true his a strong omega that yoongi knew.

the other's were on there way, yoongi's phone rang, vibranting to yoongi's pockets as he grabbed it, answered the call and put it on his ear.

"yoongs, where's hoseok?" jungkook asked, yoongi sighed before answering. "his on the E.R" yoongi answered, more doctors were coming and it made yoongi worried.

"were on our way"

"okay" then jungkook hung up, he didn't expect to be like this, he wanted to be there for his omega.

but what to do?

Yoongi began too worry, but he couldn't seem to find what's wrong, it just feels like a tragedy that he had to feel guilty.

5 minutes from now since hoseok got to the E.R, 5 minute's feel like a 5 hour's for yoongi.

he wanted to run there and show himself to hoseok, be strong and let him see his gummy smile that hoseok always loved to see.

he didn't noticed the footsteps towards him, he was so smashed by those thoughts, and couldn't be on repeat with The same thing.

"yoongs!" jungkook called, walking with taehyung, jimin and Seokjin. except of sulli and the other's.

Yoongi didn't answered, just closed his eye's as he felt pairs of arms hugged him tight.

"yoongs is there something wrong?" jungkook asked, concerned tone on the way.

"fine" he coldly answered, as always.

"where's hyung?" taehyung asked, raising and eyebrow. "on the E.R, getting his labor" yoongi answered looking at them.

the other's sat beside yoongi, but jimin couldn't get enough of the worries that is rushing through his veins.

they were sounds that is really disturbing, but they wouldn't be surprised if it's the dying or patient's that is on a bad situation.

they will wait a few more long time, plus they had to be patient because hoseok will be in deep pressure if they don't get the chance to take a break.

on the other hand, yoongi said to seokjin that hoseok needed some pair of shirts and lots of other things while resting here in the hospital.

"on it" seokjin answered, going back to the palace with taehyung.

"is it going to be this long?" jungkook asked, already bored, but sit up properly when he saw yoongi's glare at him, eating his inner soul.

"go home. no one is pushing you to go here"

"sorry hyungg! I'm just honest"

"guy's not here" jimin scolded, he knew them all along. it was fun on disappointing each other, it's normal for a cousin, but not in the hospital.

the doctor walked towards them, yoongi was alert so he stood up, as they waited for the doctor to give them some news(hopefully it's a good one).

"hello good afternoon your highness" the doctor greeted bowed, yoongi did the same quickly and stared at the doctor.

"there is a bad news and a good news, we'll start on the good news.. The good news is he is a fast pusher so the Babies came out for just a half an hour" jungkook and jimin clapped, yoongi smiled unbelievably as he was on the verge of crying.

time for some bad news.

"on the other hand.. The other baby was unpleasantly small compair to the other, it's the boy who is small.. But don't worry we will give him treatment for his fast recovery." the doctor added, yoongi didn't expect it.

he wanted to just run there and hug the omega, see his childrens and gift him with pure love.

"his on the room 33, beside the E.R we put him there for his extra time of rest, the Babies are on the doctor's they will check the status of those babies, especially the baby boy" the doctor said with a glimpse of her smile, it made the situation look better.

"you can go to the queen now" she gave them access to the hallway, "thank you so much!" yoongi said before running, the other two thanked the doctor too, as they followed the running alpha.

they arrived at the room 33, opened it intentionally and took the opportunity to seek on the weak omega.

"y-yoongi..?" hoseok called, one eye open while the other was weakly looking at the alpha.

"pup, thank you" he walked to the bed where his omega is, holding the omega's hand and kissed it. "your so strong without me, im sorry that I didn't get to make it to–"

"sh, d-dont worry..I-im fine" he was really weak, it was because of the labor thing, it made the alpha sick of it. He didn't want to see his omega like this after all.

"just rest okay? do you want food? or something, do you want me? wait-no I mean do you need anything? huh??" he was hyped, ready to go and jumped beside the omega just to hug him.

"I'm fine y-yongi, just hurts" he assured with a laugh, loving how his alpha effortlessly made him smile and forget all the pain.

the door burst opened, it swang through the room, showing a panting beta and a handmaid.

"took you guy's so long?" jimin said, chuckling at his friend's face. "w-we got lost..aish"he groaned in tiredness, sat on the nearest chair as he catches his breath.

it was sexy for jungkook.

"hey there seokie, how was it?" seokjin came to the bed, touching hoseok's forehead gently.

"good" he shortly replied, didn't have a good strength to answer him with a nice mood.

"your highness" they looked at the voice, stunned when the Babies were exposed on their sights.

yoongi slowly walked to it, the small bed, it was metal and a name tag, pink and blue color.

it had those cute wheels, the height of it's style was on your waist.

"you can hold them" the nurse said, leaving after she did her job well.

"p-pup... Their so b-beautiful" yoongi said, tears already running down his cheeks, hoseok giggled and made grabby hands for the baby.

Yoongi gave him the girl, and the boy was his.

"you look like your mother" yoongi commented, even if it was a boy, the baby really got hoseok's features.

"and she's nothing like me but only to be like you" hoseok said with a big smile, heart shaped smile that yoongi once caught with his heart.

"what should you guy's name them?" taehyung asked, the other's mind on touching them, but yoongi stopped them.

"wash your hands before you touch them" yoongi said over protectively, jimin pouted but soon washed his hands with the clean water, the others joined too.

the mate's were enjoying the Babies companies, they were already close to each other, that made hoseok flushed with awe.

Yoongi cooed at the boy's cuteness, the girl had yoongi's smile, hoseok pinched the Babies nose gently, don't want them to cry.

Yoongi gently put them to hoseok's side, right side is the boy, left side was the girl.

"name's?" jungkook was now the one to ask, hearing a sigh from seokjin as he saw namjoon on the door.

"maybe..? oh! yuna?" hoseok said, yoongi hummed satisfied. It was for the girl, obviously.

"how bout'the boy?"

"yoohan?" yoongi answered, the other's clapped their hands unconditionally as they cheer for the omega and the alpha.

both of them cherish the babies, loved the way their single fitures had got to be so big for the two angels in front of them.

"yuna and yoohan it is guy's!" jungkook cheered, they all jumped as hoseok scolded him from being so wild.

"guys stop!" yoongi whispered-shouted at them, the stopped on it.

"you know yoongi" hoseok spoke.

"i would love to have more with you" he added, yoongi smirked. "as you wish, baby"

"guy's not here, and hyung you need to rest first" taehyung scolded, stopping them from doing another angel.

"fine" yoongi rolled his eye's playfully as they all laughed quietly,

"yuna, yoohan we welcome you, to this wonderful place of your own choice"

5 years later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 5.7K 45
❝There's nothing I wouldn't do for him. If it means killing the bloodsuckers keeping him captive, I promise to move Hell and Heaven to have him back...
57.5K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...
350K 16.9K 40
Best friends, that's what you would call Hoseok and Yoongi, best friends! Sadly, High School became a thing that every teenager had to attend, and no...
304K 16.1K 43
Yoongi is in a relationship with Jimin that's falling apart but one night in a drunk sour mood Yoongi summons a demon that will do anything he asks h...