EdSer One Shots

Av jobethmarch

Just a bunch of stories stuck in my head about Edser and sometimes HanKer. Hope you like it. Mer

Enough Is Enough (HanKer)
After The Storm

I Can't Lose You

2.6K 107 14
Av jobethmarch

AU: Mafia Boss get kidnapped and tortured, once he's back the love of his life take care of him.    Really hope you'll like it.

All he could see was dark. He was tied to a chair, his shirt gone and they had put a cloth on his face.

Serkan didn't know where he was, his last memory was of him going to pick up his wife at the hospital she worked in then darkness, probably they attacked him behind his back.

The cloth was harshly removed from his head and he could finally see where he was. It was a basement. Cold, wet and mold full basement.

"Good morning küçük prens. Had a nice sleep?" Prince Seymen.

He didn't answer nor asked where he was, Serkan knew better than ask useless questions, that was his "job" too after all.

On his left side a dark haired man was stroking a welder on the barbed wire behind him, on his right side another man was waiting for orders.

"You can as well kill me, I won't say a damn thing to you. If you're smart enough you would know it." Serkan spoke, defiance in his eyes.

The first punch was unexpected, he was staring at his kidnapper waiting for questions, answers, anything.

"That's the thing, Serkan bey. You will talk. You're already doing it, just not the way I want you to."

"Then what makes you think I'll speak later?"

"You see that man behind you?" Serkan turned his head to the dark haired man and back to the prince, his face in a "so" expression.

"That man, in a way or another, will make you say everything."

Another punch, this time in his stomach made him hold his breath.

Prince Seymen icy blue eyes were staring at him in a sadic way, he clearly was enjoying it, with a subtle glance to the man behind, Serkan knew the torture was about to start.

"Efe, a little bit of that will make him loose the attitude, what do you say?"

Then the first stroke on his ribs, and another, and another. To each stroke of the welder a punch or kick would follow.

"Now, now. What would Eda think of this? The mighty Serkan Bolat all alone. So powerless. So useless."

Serkan alternated moments of conscience with moments of total darkness, he never fought back of spoke a word.

"You know Serkan, I always wondered how could a person like you be with someone like Eda. I bet she doesn't even love you, she probably barely stand you. Maybe once I'm done with you I can show her some great time, I can show her how a woman should be treated in bed."

"Don't you fucking dare to lay a finger on her." he spitted. Seymen was pushing his buttons.

"I won't lay just a finger on her, I'll fuck her so hard she'll forget her own husband's name."

Serkan shocked on the chair, trying to break the rope and just strangle that damn Prince. Seymen laughed, the welder was once again burning his body and his body once again fell into oblivion.

Serkan was now tied on the barbed wire, his arms holding his body up.

His white tank top had red spots, there was blood running down his temple, nose and cheeks bruised and spasms shook his body every now and then.

"If you have a coscience kill me, I have nothing to say." he breathed out.

"Serkan bey, I'll admit you're really one of a kind, about to die and here you are still up, still fighting back."

"Efe, c'mon, I prefer talk to you than to this joke of a Prince."

Serkan started laughing, a long pained laugh, looking into Seymen eyes with the craziest look he had and with a side eye look the torture was back.

The entire night passed like this, 12 hours of pure atrocious pain where, during the hardest minutes, he prayed to die.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Across the city a very restless Eda was pacing back and forth around the ample office, her fingers pulling the roots of her hair.

She went to his office after work to surprise him but when Pırıl told her no one saw him that day Eda panicked.

"This isn't normal, Engin. He never disappear for hours without saying anything."

"Eda calm down, you know how Serkan is. Don't jump to hasty conclusions."

"That's exactly why I worry." she exclaimed gripping the edge of the long table, her head down and her eyes burning with unshed tears.

Eda was terrified, she knew how many enemies he had, how many people wanted him six feet underground. That fear gripped her heart every morning when he left the house and eased slightly every time he came back to her.

Each night she prayed to have him back in one piece, wounds free.

"What if he died? What if they killed him and left his body somewhere? What if he never comes back? We'll never know what happened and where he is." she continued shakingly.

"Eda please calm down, you're going to faint if you keep stressing yourself over this." said Pırıl caressing her arm in a soothing way.

"I have a bad feeling, Pırıl. I can't seem to shake it off."

And it was the truth, since morning she felt a pain in her heart and an uneasiness at the pit of her stomach. The fear had put its poisoned claws on the back of her throat.

"It's going to be alright, he'll come back and he'll be fine." Pırıl told her with a sweet smile, her hand still caressing her shoulder and arm reassuring her.

Eda squeezed her fingers in a thankful manner trying to convince them and herself that everything would be fine.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Water splashed on his face and his body, that was supported by his wrists tied to a chain hanging from the ceiling, his knees buckling from time to time.

The clicking sound of heels were the only thing he could hear. Semiha Yıldırım stood in front of him in all her elegance, a smirk adorning her face.

"You set this all up since the beginning, am I right?" Serkan let out in a breath watching as the old woman sat down in front of him.

"Has he said anything yet?" Semiha ignored him and proceded to talk with the Prince.

"Not yet, but we're working on it."

"You better." and just like that she walked away after sending a look of pure hate and disgust toward Serkan.

The chains were now slowing scraping his wrists and he could feel blood running down the side of his head from his eyebrow, one of his eyes was swollen and half open, his lip cut open.

A man walked in and the sound of a ringtone broke the silence of the dark room.

"If you don't have good news hang up the phone." Seymen exclaimed annoyed.

"Abi, I just wanted to tell you we found out who's the person sold the cargo. It's not Serkan Bolat. It was one of us, one very close to you expecially." said the person on the other side of the phone.

"Tamam. You did a great job." he ended the call with a curse and threw the phone.

"Serkan Bey, we won't make you suffer anymore now." Seymen exclaimed before pointing a gun to his forehead.

"I didn't do anything." Serkan breathed weakly.

"Biliyorum." he said and shoot Efe right in the head then proceeded by indicating to the men behind them to take care of the body.

"What do we do with him, now?" one of them nodded and asked then pointing at the barely alive Serkan.

"First throw that fucking corpse away." he yelled watching him taking it and leaving.

Alone with Serkan, Seymen decided to provoke the last shred of strength the man had.

He took a hold of his face and pronounced the words Serkan feared the most.

"She doesn't love you, I wouldn't be surprised to know she's already in someone else's bed. She sure seems like a good fuck." then kicked him one last time in his ribs.

Truth was that though the whole night he thought about Eda as a way to escape the pain. He thought of her smile, her big brown eyes, the way her dimple found its way on her cheek whenever he kissed her.

He thought of her lips, of how up until that morning he used to kiss them every chance he had and how he didn't know if he'll ever taste them again.

And the fear of possibly leaving her alone brought an uneasiness to his stomach.

"Don't speak about her." he hissed. If he wasn't tied up like an animal he would have already shoot that motherfucker in the balls.

In that precise moment a man came back, his clothes full of blood and dirt.

"We took care of it, sir."

"Good, now drop off Serkan Bey and make sure everyone see that this is what happen if you think about fooling us." he smirked before leaving them there.

One man started untying Serkan wrists and once free his body gave up. He fell on the cold floor shivering and shaking, his eyes barely open, mind finally giving in to the unsustainable pain.

Serkan let out a groan when his body hit the floor.

Him and another man called Tahir proceeded to put him in the car where once again Serkan blacked out.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"We should go to the police." Ferit broke the silence.

Eda didn't even know when he, Melo and Ceren entered the office. She lifted her eyes and looked at him like he was crazy.

"You can't possibly think of going to the police, do you remember who Serkan is?" Engin promptly said.

"He disappeared yesterday evening, his car is at the hospital parking lot and no one saw him there. He doesn't answer the phone, the office staff hasn't seen him since the day before yesterday. I think the police is our last chance." Ferit continued insisting.

"Ferit there is really no need to warn the police, it will probably do more damages." Eda spoke up.

"Eda, maybe Ferit is right. I mean look at you, you look like you aged ten years in one night."

"I can't breathe without him." she walked out of the office and the building, the heel of her hands on her eyes trying to stop the tears of frustration and fear.

It seemed like the only things she did in the last twenty-four hours were pacing and crying.

Eda missed him, she wasn't just scared, she missed him. She wasn't used to not have him around, he was her love.

"What if they took him away? What if they killed him. What if they finally made it?"

Those were the only thoughts her brain had, she couldn't live without him.

Her pacing around the sidewalk was interrupted by a black car who parked in front of the office.

A bald man stepped out from the driver seat while from the passenger side an older man came out and hurried around to the backseats.

He opened the car door, looked around and took something, or someone, in a harsh manner.

Eda couldn't see what was happening until she spot a reddish strand of hair sticking out from the man shoulder.

She hurriedly stepped in, heart in her throat, just in time to catch a injured Serkan in her arms.

The men disappeared at full speed the same way they appeared as soon as Serkan fell into his wife's arms.

Eda fell on the ground with Serkan, trying to support his weight up, one hand on his hair and the other around his shoulders.

"Engin! Ferit! Come, now!" she started screaming, her eyes inspecting the injuries on his face.

The two men came out running, followed by the girls who screamed in horror at the scene. The imagine that presented in front of them shocked the men on the inside but they didn't show it, not in front of Eda, at least.

"What happened?" Melo frantically asked.

"Serkan!"

"Serkan, what happened?"

"Oh my God."

"Engin take him from the legs I'll take him from the arms, let's get inside." Ferit quickly instructed.

"Home." Serkan rasped out.

"What did you say, abi?" but he didn't get an answer

"Abi, tell me what did you say?" Engin insisted.

"We need to take him home, the office is no place for this." Ferit exclaimed before opening the car and laying Serkan there.

Eda didn't know how they arrived at their house, she didn't remember how she found herself in the backseats nor the ride home.

Once home she shook herself off from the shock and rushed next to her husband checking for any broken bones.

"Serkan you need to tell me where it hurt, please." Eda tried to get as much information she could.

"Pain killers." was the only answer she got.

"Okay, okay."

Eda hurriedly put the medicine on his lips and helped him swallow it with some water.

Her hand caressed his cheek and neck while her eyes examined the wounds on his wrists.

"He was tied up." she concluded, turning to Ferit with wet eyes.

Ferit removed Serkan coat and shirt only to discover a pattern of green and purple bruises on his stomach.

"Oh my God." Eda cried out touching her husband's stomach. She then stood up and went to the other side of the room breathing deeply, trying to control herself, her hands on her mouth to suppress a sob.

"Why would someone do this to him? How could a person do something like this to another human being?" Eda thought.

"Eda." his voice rang in the now silent room, she stood where she was for a second staring at the bruised form of her husband on the bed before rushing next to him.

"Medicine." he continued.

"You just got it, my love." she caressed his hair watching how his face twisted in pain.

"Serkan!"

The door of the room was violently opened by concerned Aydan Bolat and her handyman aide Seyfi. The woman shouted in protest when Ferit silently asked her to leave and to let them work.

"No, let go of me. What happened,Eda? Eda! Tell me what is going on." Aydan protested.

"Aydan hanim, we should leave now, let them solve this and then we'll come back." Seyfi gently put his hands on her shoulder guiding the both outside the house. Aydan continued her questions turning back every now and then searching with her eyes her son.

"Come on, I'll prepare you that special herbal infuse you like." the assistant said running his hand over her arm.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Eda we need to go to the hospital."

It was almost night and her and Engin were discussing the situation while Serkan slept.

Her hands rested on the marble of the window, her head low while Engin was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed around his chest and head low.

"There's no need." a raspy sentence came out of Serkan who was barely conscious with half opened eyes.

"Tomorrow I'll be fine. I just need to sleep and rest." he continued.

"Peki abi." Engin gave in shaking his head.

He knew he should've insisted but knowing Eda was there with him reassured him.

"Just call me if you need anything, I'll see you in the morning. I'll leave the phone on." he walked out of the house.

Left alone the married couple faced a few minutes of silence, a silence that was broken by Eda's soft steps towards the bed.

Once she sat next to him she stroke his cheek and smiled softly at him noticing the walls he was trying to raise around himself.

"Can you now tell me what happened?"

"Nothing, work accident." he short answered.

"Work accident? Really? Cut the shit and tell me the truth, you know I don't buy it."

"Eda please."

"No. You have no idea how scared I was thinking you were dead. So now you will tell me everything in detail." Eda screamed exhausted.

Seeing her so shaken up broke his heart.

"I don't remember what happened, my first memory is of when we were at the wire house. Me, Prince Seymen and some of his men. He started saying thing about how I lost a cargo, then he started saying things about you. Terrible things. Disgusting things. Afterwards they just beat me and used a wire while I was tied up." Serkan explained. Eda let out a sob hugging him to her chest.

"Your ribs are broken and you have some haematoma. Thank God no bone is broken. But you need to stay in bed until further notice, Doctor Bolat order." she said after some time trying to lighten up the mood with the last sentence. She got a slight smile from him and her heart picked up at the sight.

That night was the worst of their lives, the fear of possibly not seeing each other again hovered over them so they held each other a little tighter and drifted into a light sleep.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

A scream jolted her awake, it took her a few seconds to remember what happened and when it hit her she turned toward Serkan. His forehead was sweaty, some tears streaked down his face and a frown on his lips.

After another scream of pain that made her shiver, Eda tried to wake him up. He was moving and shaking his head, fists holding the sheets and soft sobs echoed in the bedroom.

"Serkan." She whispered to avoid startling him, then delicately shook his shoulder.

His green eyes flew open, he looked around before laying his gaze on a worried Eda. He reassured her and lied his head down again breathing deeply, staring at the ceiling.

"We'll talk in the morning." he just said.

His heart was still beating fast but he couldn't let her see the vulnerability that threatened to show up, so he just shook off her touch and dropped the topic.

The wall was back up and she knew he wouldn't have pulled it down anytime soon. She just nodded and adjusted herself on the bed pretending to sleep.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Come on abi, you need to eat something."

It was the morning after and Engin came early to the Bolat house with some breakfast for the married couple. He took over from Eda after not little insistence telling her to go freshen up.

"İstemiyorum." was Serkan short mumbled answer.

"Tamam, at least drink your green smoothie, take the vitamins." he didn't wait for an answer putting the glass to his lips and helping him drink.

Serkan took a few sips before resting on the headboard.

Engin sat on a chair staring at his best friend in worry.

"I feel like shit, can you stop staring now?" Serkan exclaimed exhausted noticing his friend's gaze. "Not just physically, that will pass, but mentally." he added.

Engin didn't say anything, he limited himself to only listen to his friend and nodding from time to time.

"She's just so amazing and I keep hurting her and making her worry. I don't deserve her, this life with her."

"Serkan, who was behind the attack?" the man finally understood.

"Prince Seymen and Semiha Yıldırım." he whispered

"Ne? Why would Eda grandmother plan this?" Engin exclaimed

"Why wouldn't Eda's grandmother plan this? And keep your voice down I don't want Eda to know." Serkan replied.

"Wait, Eda doesn't know about her grandmother?"

"She doesn't need to know, it won't change anything, it will only cause more trouble." he said.

"Serkan bak, you shouldn't act like nothing happened, like nothing could touch you. I think you should leave for a while, like I said some time ago. Go to America or in London or wherever. Just disappear for a while."

"And then what? Leave the ones who did this untouched? Leave Eda here knowing anything could happen to her?"

"Are you really talking about revenge now? You are full of enemies now, with Eda's grandmother involved you're basically a death man walking. For once just listen to me."

"I can't do it, Engin. Those fuckers need to die, one by one." Serkan exclaimed turning his back to his friend leaving no room to replies.

Serkan Bolat wasn't known for being gentle, he was known for being ruthless, for haunting down and ruining everyone who dared getting too close to him or his wife and friends.

Engin sighed and stood up, his hand patted Serkan shoulder for a moment before silently leaving the room.

On his way out he met Eda's sad brown eyes and shook his head.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
It's been a few days and thinghs didn't change.

Serkan had his head buried in the pillow, his body laid still to avoid further pain, when the door of his room opened and Eda's slim form appeared.

Eda silentily entered the room and remained on the side watching him. He was so handsome, the most handsome man she'd ever seen.

She carried some gauze, padding and disinfectant in one hand and some pain killers in the other.

"I said I wanted to be alone." he murmured, his back to her. He was hiding from her.

"And I told you I wouldn't leave you here sulking." she sat on the bed, her hand on his arm.

"Eda please, leave me alone."

"Listen to me. You're the love of my life, my husband and the future father of my children. So stop pushing me away and let me take care of you."

Eda said before sitting in bed next to him and cleaning the wound on his eyebrow.

Once she was done she lay next to him and he rested his head on her chest as she started playing with the short hair at a the nape of his neck.

Serkan breathed out deeply from the nose and adjusted himself more on top of Eda, seeking her warmth and her smell.

"I was afraid, through the whole thing my mind kept saying I wouldn't come back to you." he whispered

He finally let his walls down, after days of not speaking to anyone and she was glad that he did it with her once again.

"Shh my love, don't think about it now. You're okay and I'm okay, tamam?" she kissed his hair and stroked his back softly.

"Seni çok seviyorum." he breathed on her skin.

Eda smiled on his forehead and held him more tight.

She almost lost him but here he was, the mighty Serkan Bolat was now cuddled up to her and half asleep while she gave him all the attention and caresses she could.

"Ben sen daha çok."

Serkan kissed the bare skin of her neck before falling into a deep asleep.

Finally he was back home...
... or so she thought

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"How can you be with me? The constant fear of something happening, how can you stand it?" Serkan asked her some days later. He was slowly recovering but that question kept coming back in his head.

"We already talked about this, now i need you strong and healthy, alright? I don't want our baby to grow up without their father. So get a hold on yourself and react." Eda finally bursted out.

Serkan's eyes landed shortly on her still flat belly before locking their gaze silently asking for that question.

She nodded, tears on her cheeks and a smile so big her dimples showed up.

"Since when?" his voice trembled.

"I found out a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to surprise you but then all that mess happened and, well you know."

"A few weeks. And I put her under all that stress, risking not only her fainting but also our baby's life." his head harshly reminded him. And suddenly guilt was the only thing he felt.

"Stop doing that." his wife exclaimed.

"It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself. We are okay. The both of us. Stop thinking about the worst scenarios."

She knew him too well. The second his gaze fell she realized how his expression darkened and how his hands twisted .

"I prefer crying with you than laughing with someone else. Is that clear, Serkan Bolat?" she lifted his chin with two of her fingers and connected their gaze.

The soft smile she gave him finally stoppef the turmoil and the dark thoughts that filled his head.
"I love you so much, you don't even know how." he said softly.

"I love you more."she said.

Eda then laid in bed and spooned him from behind, her arms around his waist. She left occasional kisses on the back of his neck and breathed his scent in. They drifted into a deep sleep like that.

"Now he's really home." was Eda's last thought before surrendering to sleep.

Author Note

So, I had this in my drafts since last december and I really hope you liked it.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

78.2K 3.1K 37
Two broken souls and closed-off hearts. When they meet, will they heal each other or destroy what was left inside them? Eda is a young university stu...
MINIK SERKAN Av clairvoyant

Allmän skönlitteratur

6.3K 289 10
(lets vote and comment) This story start with Eda Serkan first break up after he knows the fact that Bolat Atakay holding company is the reason behin...
30.8K 1.3K 16
I woke up with a headache. Memories. Flashing memories. I massaged my forehead trying to ease the pain I feel in my head. "If I was born a hundred t...