Adopted by Beyoncé

Bởi TheOnly_Yani01

An abused three month old was left in an alley by her foster parents. Famous singer Beyoncé Knowles just div... Xem Thêm

Characters
Beyonce House
Finding her
First Night/Shopping
Girls day
Check Up
BeyDay
In The Air
Thanksgiving Disaster
I miss you
Found
Date

Secrets Out

3.4K 101 44
Bởi TheOnly_Yani01

Excuse any mistakes❤️

~ OMNISCIENT ~
May 20, 2016

"Shawn where are you?" Beyoncé walked into the kitchen to see him whispering in the phone before quickly hanging up turning to her.

"Bey! You're home early" He wasn't in his work clothes just shorts and a plain white t shirt so Beyoncé was gonna assume he didn't have any work to do today.

"I'm literally not but okay" Beyoncé eyed him weirdly. She was actually supposed to be home two days ago so technically she's late. "But I have some news that I've been trying to tell you about so you could be prepared."

"Prepared for what?" He asked scratching his head glancing between her and the door behind her.

She left out the kitchen to grab the car seat and bring it back to the kitchen where she took Lani out of her car seat and held the sleeping child to her chest.

"You got a child? Is that the reason you went to Las Vegas?" Was that anger I'm sensing? Is he mad? Beyoncé thought.

"I didn't go to Las Vegas for a child Shawn I found her then I adopted her. I called you multiple times the entire time I was away, to tell you but your phone won't working those days because it sure the hell is now"

"How can you adopt another child when you are still grieving from the last one? we just lost her three weeks ago" Shawn aggressively spoke.

"You need to watch your tone when you talking to me. I've been moving past that Shawn I don't want to be sad for the rest of my life."

"You didn't think to inform me about this Beyoncé? You do know this isn't just about you. I'm not ready for another kid"

"If you really wanted to answer the phone this week when I called you would've" Beyoncé shrugged bouncing Kay'lani a little to keep her asleep.

"This should've been something we discussed together. You adopted a child behind my back Beyoncé and that's a major thing...what else are you doing behind my back?"

"I—

"Dad can we go to the park?" A little boy no older than seven ran into the kitchen to ask.

"Dad?" Beyoncé looked at Shawn with a look he didn't recognize.

"Bey baby you know I've always loved you and I always will" Shawn placed his hand on Beyonce's shoulder which she quickly shook off.

"Ah Ah back up, what the fuck Shawn?"

"Baby I love you so much, I didn't mean for this to happen—"

"Babe the doctor called they said—" The woman cut herself off when she saw Beyoncé standing in the middle of the kitchen. "Isaac go to the living room please"

The boy felt the tension in the room and quickly left without any fuss.

Shawn didn't know what to do. This was not how he wanted his wife to find out about his secret child and girlfriend. A tear fell from his eyes as he watched his wife place the baby back in the car seat.

"The doctor said what?" Beyoncé calmly spoke to the woman who stared at her with her face filled with guilt and tears she didn't care for.

"I'm pregnant" The woman spoke after a few minutes of uncomfortable silence. "With Shawn's child Beyoncé " she winced at her name coming from this unknown place woman's mouth. The more she looked at Shawn the more her urge to punch him was peaking but she kept calm. Even though he did cheat on her it wasn't right to lay a hand on him.

"I—" Shawn tried saying before he was interrupted by Beyoncé.

"And I'm doing things behind your back right? You weren't ready for another child right? I'm doing everything behind your back right? If I'm doing all that, what in the fuck are you doing behind mine?" Beyoncé humorlessly laughed gesturing towards the woman and the living room.

"You know what...Congratulations you both deserve each other, I'll be back to pick up my stuff someday, I hope you have a safe delivery. I wish the best for the both of you" Beyoncé grabbed the car seat and left out the house ignoring the calls Shawn sent her way. The cold tears hitting her cheeks which she quickly wiped away. She hadn't felt pain like this since she fired her dad from being her manager.

-

~ ONIKA MARAJ POV ~
May 20, 2016

"What's so different about her Nick?" Lauren asked smiling.

"She just is, she's perfect in every way. She brightens my day by flashing her pearly smile. She's just amazingly." I smiled as I expressed myself to my friend.

She knew I was lesbian, so I didn't have to hide it. I mean it's not like it's a secret, so it's not surprise. They didn't care, they weren't judgmental at all. That's why I love them so much.

"Aww, Onika I think you're in love." Chyna smiled.

"No, Im not." I expressed laughing a little.

Am I? I mean Bey means a lot to me, but love? Nah, not in love. At least I don't think so.

"Sure sounds like it." Lauren laughed.

My phone vibrated and I smiled and looked at it.

Bey🐝👑💕: Meet me at the studio on Main. Studio 4

Me: Okay

"Who you texting?" Lauren asked laughing.

"None of your business. But I got to go so I'll be seeing you. Love you" I rushed out of the house before she could say anything back.

25 MINUTES LATER

"What's up Nicki," The front desk person said once I walked in

I nodded in their direction before rounding the corner to the studio Beyoncé was in. I could already hear music bumping from down the hall.

When I got to the room I saw Beyoncé in the booth already in the middle of the song.

He trying to roll me up, I ain't picking up
Headed to the club, I ain't thinking 'bout you
Me and my ladies sip my D'USSÉ cup
I don't give a fuck, chucking my deuces up
Suck on my balls, pause, I had enough
I ain't thinking 'bout you

Middle fingers up, put them hands high
Wave it in his face, tell him, boy, bye
Tell him, boy, bye, middle fingers up
I ain't thinking 'bout you

"Hey Nic, can you let me hear it from the top please." Beyoncé asked from the booth.

I had been in here for a good thirty minutes now. I had Lani and was helping Bey while she recorded. I nodded and played the verse for her to hear.

"Let me do the last verse over." She said adjusting the headphones.

I ran the track back and hit record while I bounced Lani on my knee, which I could tell she enjoyed by the giggles she let out.

"You hear mommy singing huh?" I playfully ask as I lift her up so she could see Beyoncé through the glass. She used her tiny hands to slap on glass to get her attention.

Bey glanced over at her and waved while finishing the last few words of the song, before waving us in.

She held her arms out for Lani who happily leaned over to fall into them.

"Ohh, I love you so much" Bey cooed lifting her up so her check was pressed against hers.

"You good Bey?" I was concerned. I've known Beyoncé for years and I can tell when she's about to break down.

"Bey?" I softly grip her face to make her look at me. My heart drops when I see the look in my best friends eyes. She looks so empty. Broken.

Her eyes glazed over but she only smiled and nodded.

"You know you can talk to me right?" I place my hand on her knee.

~ BEYONCÉ KNOWLES POV ~

How can I look my best friend in the eyes, and tell her my husband's been cheating on me for years, and have a child and one on the way.

That's so embarrassing.

It's one thing to be cheated on, but it's a whole different thing when they have kids with the person they cheated with. This news will get out eventually and so will the news about me adopting Lani. I don't know if I'm ready for that attention at the moment.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Lani's whining.

"Noseybug hungry" Nicki chuckled as she walked out the room Im assuming to grab the blanket for me.

Lani was getting fussy as I lifted my shirt and unlatch my bra. "Hold on baba" I cooed moving my nipple to her mouth. She latched on easily, instantly calming down. Her hands automatically went to my bottom lip and hair. She do that every time she's nursing, I don't know why she do it but I know I love it.

Nicki soon came back with the blanket and gave it to me. I thanked her as I covered Lani with it knowing she'd be falling asleep soon.

My hand ran soothing circles over Lani's back while I listened to the girl suckle and felt the warm stream of air that she blew from her nose.

"Is Shawn cheating on you?" Nicki asked making my head snap up towards her where she sat on the couch in front of me.

"What?"

"Is Shawn cheating on you?" She asked again.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well you told me that you were coming home from Las Vegas today, and I would assume you'd go straight home, be with your husband telling him about the baby. But you texted me no later then 15 minutes of being home to meet you at the studio where you were singing about a Becky with some good hair" She explained while I just sat and listened. She was very right.

I looked down at Lani and saw she was falling asleep so I grabbed the pacifier that was clipped to her onesie and switched her to the pacifier. I pressed a kiss to her forehead, listening to her breathe just a bit longer before she finally dozed off.

I looked back up at Nicki once I fixed myself and slowly nodded my head.

"You hit the nail right on the head" I said sadly. "But not only was he cheating, he also has a child. A six or seven year old...oh and he has one on the way. So that's great" I falsely laughed. "While I'm grieving for my child he was out there creating a new one, and he already had one. Can you believe it?"

"I actually can't. I'm so sorry you have to go through this BB I really am. I know you're gonna get through this because you're so strong, and you have both Lani and I. You have a whole village behind you babe, you're not alone. Don't let this fat lip, big nosed bastard bring you down okay" She encouraged me while using the pad of her thumb to wipe a tear I didn't even know fell.

"Thank you Nic I really needed that"

She just waved me off and leaned over to press a kiss to my forehead. Not gonna lie it it made my stomach feel funny.

And the making of the Lemonade album begins😗

Shawn is—well he is ummm Shawn. 🙃

Thank y'all for reading make sure to vote...
Hope y'all's day was good 😊

Question: Favorite YouTubers?

~Yani 💖

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

61.2K 2.5K 35
Beyoncé is a single mother to her 15 year-old daughter, Skai. Skai doesn't know who her father is, and Beyoncé spent the past 15 years trying to put...
382K 10.6K 82
What happens when you try to do the right thing and hide your child from the spotlight but things go completely left. Check it out! Comment, rate, do...
41.7K 1.6K 23
Beyoncé is a single mother who is raising her son, Erin alone. She is high powered marketing executive who always puts her child and self first. She...
Her. Bởi Treasure

Truyện Ngắn

31.6K 1.5K 16
She has a story that people often shy away from. They usually tell you about the other kind of her that usually doesn't want to be put in their situa...