Meeting Me In Between

Von Strang3s0ul

I never imagined I would know what it feels like to see through someone's soul. I could see his soul - his ey... Mehr

Preface
Inspirational Quote
Prologue
1.
Regrets
3. Our little house
4. weirdness
5. School Bumps
6. Chann? Andress?
7. Awkward
8. Feelings
9. Coffee Break
10. Love Me
11. His Love
12. Applaud
11. Hate
13. Truth In Black
14. Crash Crazy

Copyright

4 1 0
Von Strang3s0ul

Copy right.

Copyright © 2020 by Strang3sOul ™

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may reproduce, distribute, or transmit in any form or by any means.

Including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Except with brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

All names and characters are fictional and made up for the reader's pleasure.

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

I ask that you respect the laws and my demands; it takes a lot of hard work to type or write a book.

Purchase Only allowed editions.

Please do not copy or change this book according to your pleasure and please do not translate this book as I type in English.

Thank you.

Strang3sOul ™

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

179K 6.8K 32
***COMPLETED*** Sky's home life was a little piece of hell on earth. She often had to fight past the pain, but she always found a way to become stron...
300K 8.7K 45
"Look Noah. I'm sorry-" "You have nothing to be sorry for." He cuts me off. I let out of a breath. I felt a bit relieved. "So are we back to-" "Loo...
98.9K 3.7K 32
I saw his sad eyes and I noticed that he had a broken heart. He wasn't a heartless monster just like everyone claimed he was. If you look closer you...
255 31 16
€£¥ "The world isn't all sunshine and rainbows, princess." He growls at me and then spits on the ground revealing blood. What is that supposed...