All of Me (Sebastian Vettel)

De AlwaysSeb

Four time Formula 1 World champion Sebastian Vettel had been just 18 years old when his girlfriend, now ex wi... Mai multe

Prologue
1. A Familiar Face
2. Face to Face
3. Joel's Story
4. Confrontation
5. Setting the Ball Rolling
6. Lost and Found
7. Alyssa's Story
8. Bournemouth
9. A Face From The Past
10. Reconnecting (1)
11. Reconnecting (2)
12. Promises
13. A Bit of Lighthearted Banter
Race Results 🇧🇭🇸🇦🇦🇺🇮🇹
14. Cry For Help
15. Protective Instinct
16. Leap of Faith
17. Stronger Together
18. Not His Usual Type
20. Barcelona
21. The Morning After The Night Before
22. The Lunch Date
23. One Step At A Time
24. No Time To Talk
25. Sister Time
26. Homecoming

19. The Porsche

1K 45 37
De AlwaysSeb

Alyssa managed to get through the next day without seeing Seb at all.  He'd had to go to the Aston Martin factory at Silverstone for a session in the simulator.  Whilst up there he had also had to film a short feature for Sky Sports F1 with his teammate, Canadian Lance Stroll. 

By the time Alyssa had gone downstairs at 9am he'd already gone.  He'd left her a note under a magnet on the fridge telling her he'd be late back and to help herself to whatever she wanted to eat and drink. 

As much as she loved his company she felt relieved.  She really didn't want to see him yet after what had been said the  night before. She felt foolish for even thinking he wanted her.

Still, she had to get over that. They were going to be living together, and she did value his friendship. She wanted nothing more than to carry on as before, before she'd crossed a line and asked him to kiss her.

She spent the morning writing and the afternoon reading a murder mystery novel. She'd skipped lunch, so when dinner time came around she was starving. After looking to see what food Seb had in, she cooked herself a cheese, ham and mushroom omelette.

After she'd eaten it she washed up and put everything away before heading to her room.  

Around 8pm she heard Seb's car pull up on the drive. Minutes later she heard  his footsteps coming up the stairs and along the passageway. They stopped briefly outside her bedroom. Then several seconds later they carried on to his room.

***

Seb stopped outside Alyssa's door. He raised his hand to knock, then he changed his mind and headed to his room.

She'd been on his mind all day, even in the simulator. He couldn't ignore the way she made him feel, but he also knew he couldn't act on his feelings. He should have listened to his doubts when they'd surfaced instead of thinking with his dick. Still, at least nothing had really happened between them, just a peck on the lips.

Nothing was ever likely to happen between them now. Alyssa had made that clear. He didn't know why she thought he was faking his attraction to her,  but he knew he had to respect what she wanted. If she'd been any other girl he'd have just kissed her and to hell with it. He couldn't do that with her, he didn't want to lose her trust. He knew she didn't give it easily. Then again, if she'd been any other girl he wouldn't have wanted to kiss her so much anyway.

He had a quick shower, pulled on a pair of joggers and climbed into bed. He switched the television on and browsed through Netflix, finding a series his number one mechanic, Mikey, had recommended to him.

It was called Sex Education, set in British secondary school with the students seeking sexual advice from one of their fellow pupils, who was a self styled sexual therapist. Everyone on the team raved about it, it was supposed to be very funny. Maybe it would distract him from thinking about Alyssa. Probably not as the main theme was sex, and that in itself made him think of her and how much he'd love to have sex with her.

It didn't take him long to lose interest in the episode. Alyssa was dominating his thoughts. Her beautiful smile, her long eyelashes, her gorgeous dark eyes, her perfect breasts.

He cursed as he felt his cock getting hard. He surmised that he had three choices. The first was to ignore his erection until it went down. The second was to visit the bathroom and engage in some self-love. The third was to text Tanya and see if he could go round. She only lived fifteen minutes drive away.

It soon became clear to him that option one wasn't an option at all. Even when it did go down he knew it would soon be hard again. It had a mind of its own where Alyssa was concerned.

So what was it to be? Tanya or his hand?   The truth was he was losing interest in Tanya.    All he could think of while with the blonde was the brunette who was in a room just down the hallway.  

Hand it was.  

He pushed the duvet back and slipped his hand into his joggers, curling his fingers around his hard cock. 

He began to move his hand in a slow, steady rhythm, closing his eyes and imagining Alyssa laid on his bed wearing that neon pink bra and panties set he'd found in her drawer. 

His hand began to move faster as he thought about running his hands over her body, peeling her bra down so her breasts were bared to him. 

The tip of his tongue slipped out between his lips, his breathing quickening as he wondered what her nipples looked like.   Were they pink? Were they brown?   How sensitive were they?

He closed his eyes as her name escaped his lips.

"Alyssa," he moaned quietly. Oh how he'd love to be inside her. He'd show her how good sex could be. His hand continued moving as his arousal intensified.

Why did things have to be so complicated? Why couldn't he just forget about everyone else and just make her his? He slowed his hand, pulling his foreskin back

Opening his eyes, he looked at the precum that was leaking from his tip. Would Alyssa taste it? Or would the thought of it revolt her?

Oh Christ, he thought as he imagined smearing it across Alyssa's lips like lip gloss. His hand began to move faster and he knew he was close.

His fingers still curled around his shaft, he climbed out of bed and headed to his ensuite.

He lifted the toilet seat with his free hand, eased his joggers halfway down his thighs and then continued to slide his hand up and down his hardness.

"Oh Aly," he gasped breathily. He closed his eyes again and thought of her on her knees in front of him, her long dark hair hanging loose as her head bobbed up and down.

He moved his free hand to his heavy balls, gently tugging on his scrotum.

His breathing was ragged now, his hand moving faster and faster.

He opened his eyes and angled his cock so it was pointing down into the toilet.

He bit down on his bottom lip to stifle the groan that escaped him as he began to spurt his seed into the white porcelain toilet bowl.

When he was finally spent he released his grip and placed his hand on the wall behind the toilet as he tried to recover his breath.

After a minute he pulled his joggers up, flushed the chain and went to the basin to wash his hands. After he'd washed them he dried them and headed back into the bedroom.

As he laid his head onto the pillow guilt hit him. Alyssa was basically his sister! How could he have just jerked off thinking about her?

Still, at least he'd kept his desire for her to himself. He hadn't acted on it which was the main thing. No one else ever had to know about what he'd just done. It would remain his dirty little secret.

He closed his eyes, but it eluded him. Thoughts of Alyssa still wouldn't leave him alone. What did he have to do to get her out of his head? He really didn't know. He just knew that now she was living with him he'd need all of self control he could muster up.

***

Alyssa went down for breakfast around 9.30 the following morning and found Seb sat at the kitchen table eating a bowl of porridge. He was dressed in a pair of black shorts and a plain white T-shirt. His skin was shiny with sweat and he had a towel draped around his neck. He looked so bloody gorgeous.

He smiled at her. "Morning Aly, how are you?"

"I'm good thanks, that bed is so comfortable. You been working out?"

"Yeah, I went for a run with Antti this morning."

"Oh is he here?"

"He was. He left. He'll be back this afternoon for a gym session."

"You must have been up early."

"Yep. An early bird, that's me."

"Or maybe I'm just lazy. I'm just used to getting up later, having worked late shifts for years."

"There's hot water if you want tea, I only just boiled the kettle," he told her.

Alyssa smiled and reached up to take a mug out of the cupboard. She quickly made a cup of tea. Things seemed to be back to normal. Hopefully the flirting would stop now she'd made it clear she wasn't interested.

"I'm going to take a shower. I stink. Look, after you've had something to eat get yourself ready and we'll pop out to the shops."

"Ok, I don't want much, I'm not really a morning eater." She grabbed a banana out of the fruit bowl. "This will do."

Seb stood up. Alyssa had to stop herself from staring. His sweat was making his T-shirt cling to him. She could see the outline of his nipples through the thin material and it was giving her inappropriate thoughts.

"Meet you down here in about half an hour, yeah?"

"Sure thing," she said, peeling the banana.

Seb quickly diverted his eyes, knowing that seeing her with a banana in her mouth would give him precisely the thoughts he wanted to avoid. He left the kitchen and headed upstairs. 

Alyssa cursed. Why did he have to be sex on legs? She finished her banana, put the skin in the food waste bin and carried her cup of tea upstairs with her.

She had a quick shower herself and dressed in a pair of denim cutoffs and a pale blue cami.

She brushed her hair and decided to leave it down to dry naturally. Slipping on a pair of cheap imitation Vans, she grabbed her phone and purse and headed down to meet Seb, who was already waiting in the hallway.

He'd changed into a pair of dark grey shorts and a grey T-shirt. His hair was still damp from his shower and he had a pair of Oakley sunglasses perched on top of his head. His stubble was looking very attractive now. Alyssa wondered what it would feel like grazing the inside of her thighs.

Stop it Alyssa, she told herself. It's never going to happen.

"There you are. You ready? Good. Catch!" He threw something at her. She caught it and looked at it. It was a car key.

"You're driving. I've had enough of it for now."

"But..."

"No buts. I got the car out of the garage, the one you'll be using."

They headed out the door and Alyssa's chin nearly hit the floor when she saw a white Porsche 911 Carrera parked outside in front of Seb's DBX.

"Oh my God, I can't drive that," she exclaimed.

"Well you're going to have to, because I'm not," he told her.

"But... I learnt in a Vauxhall Corsa, not a bloody Porsche."   Seb laughed. 

"It's just a car."

"To you it is! You're used to driving racing cars, and Aston Martins and Ferraris."

"You'll be fine," he reassured her. "I told you,  I'll give you a refresher lesson."

"I thought it would be in a normal car, not in a bloody Porsche."

"Come on.  Just take it slowly.  Although not too slowly, you don't want to cause a traffic jam.  It will all come back to you quicker than you think."

She unlocked the car and slid behind the wheel, adjusting her seat and putting her seat belt on.  She ran her hand over the leather steering wheel.  Seb got into the passenger seat.  He put his belt on. 

"Here's a tip.  You have to start the car before we move anywhere."

She laughed nervously. Seb put his hand on her knee.  "You'll be fine. Just breathe. There's no need to be so nervous."

"I'm sat here about to drive a Porsche after not driving for nearly eleven years, and I have a world champion racing  driver sat next to me.  Of course there's a need to be nervous."

Seb moved his hand.  "You'll be fine," he repeated.  She smiled at him and finally started the car. 

                      ***

An hour and a half later they arrived back.  Alyssa felt proud of herself.  With Seb's guidance and patience she'd managed to drive to the supermarket and back without crashing.   She'd actually begun to enjoy it after the first few nerve wracking miles. 

She'd tried to protest about him letting her use the Porsche, saying it was too much but he'd got her to agree to it in the end. 

They unloaded the shopping and carried it inside.  As they were putting it away they chatted about  what they were going to have for dinner that night. 

"Antti's going to be here soon," Seb said.  "There's something I wanted to ask you first."

"Sure, fire away," she replied as she put the milk in the fridge. 

"Do you have a passport?"

"I do, me and Cherry went to the Netherlands for a long weekend a couple of years ago.  Why?"

"Well I wanted to ask you if you'd like to come to Barcelona for the race with me next week.  My brother was supposed to be coming but he's been asked to drive in the GT4 race at the Nurburgring.  I have the paddock pass already and there's a room booked.  It would be a shame to waste it. I'd just need to book your flight and transfer the room and pass into your name."

Alyssa was surprised.  She hadn't been expecting that.  "I... I don't know.  I mean I don't really know much about Formula 1 nowadays. I haven't watched it for years."

"It's the same as it's always been, there's nothing else to know.  I'm sure Joel would love you to come along.  We're all going clubbing on the Sunday night. I hate clubbing, but it's one of my crew's birthday and he asked me along. I didn't want to say no.  Please come. It would mean the world to me."

How could she say no when he was looking at her like that?  Damn those big blue eyes!

"Ok, I guess it could be fun," she agreed. 

He beamed at her.   There was a knock on the front door.  "That'll be Antti," he said.  "He has a remote for the gate."

He went to let his trainer in.  Alyssa smiled as Seb introduced them.  She soon made her excuses and headed up to her room. 

Antti turned to Seb and raised his eyebrows. 

"She's different. She's not blonde for a start."

"Antti, there's nothing going on between us.  We're friends. I'm helping her out."

"Sure.  That's why you've been texting her with a smile on your face ever since you met her again.  I knew you liked her, I was just expecting her to be blonde."

"Ok, so what if I do like her?"

"Ha! I knew it."

"It's complicated Antti. She has issues.  Her ex was abusive.  She's Sienna's sister."

"So you're just gonna mope about texting her all  week when you're in Spain?"

"I won't have to. She's coming to with me," he said with a smug smile on his face.

"Good luck with that one," Antti laughed.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, she's stunning.  Tanya is not going to like that at all."

"Tanya and I, it's just sex."

"To you."

"Antti," he said, a warning tone to his voice. 

"What?"

"You know how it is with me and Tanya."

"Of course I do, you've told me often enough.   I think you'll find that it may be a bit more for her."

"Nah, I've been clear from the start, and she agreed with me. It's just sex."

"Of course she'd agree.  She knew you'd have got shot of her if you thought she wanted more.  She probably thought that you'd want more given time and plenty of blowjobs."

"Damn it.  You really think so?"

"I wouldn't be surprised."

"Maybe it's time to put an end to it."  

Antti laughed.  "What's so funny?"

"At least you won't have to search far for her replacement."

"If you're suggesting I'm going to take Alyssa to my bed, you're wrong. I told you, it's complicated."

Antti didn't reply. He just he grinned.  He knew Seb, he was into Alyssa big time.  He put money on him having her in his bed before summer break.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

89.2K 2.3K 46
Sebastian Vettel has just come out of a long term relationship. All Daniel Ricciardo wants is his friend to be happy, and figures that what Seb nee...
376K 7.9K 72
Two childhood friends have their biggest dreams. But they have to separate when they are teenagers. They are destined to meet again after 12 years. D...
112K 2K 33
🎶Think I need someone older Just a little bit colder Take the weight off your shoulders Think I need someone older Baby, am I your little secret? Ei...
165K 5.3K 73
Life didn't always go the way you planned. Sebastian Vettel was proof of that. Once a world champion racing driver, he'd given up on his dreams to...