After Marrying The Evil God

Od NoobQueennn

Author(s) Fu Bai Qu 浮白曲 [This story is not mine credits to the rightful author and translator] Qi Baicha was... Více

1- snow god
2- birthday
3- premeditated
4- demon and ghost
5- a hundred years
6- nightmare
8- history
9- system
10- assistant
11- rules
12- favorability
13- understanding
14- falling inlove
15- reason
16- ointment
17- jealous
18- temper
19- ring
20- dragon pearl
21- investigation
22- jiang yan
23- investment
24- guest
25- no solution
26- candy
27- dormitory
28- evidence
29- handwriting
30- mysophobic
31- meng xing
32- sports
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59

7- first meeting

4.1K 207 86
Od NoobQueennn

Breakfast was simple and nutritious. The poached eggs were fried until they were golden and fragrant, the sausages exuded a rich aroma, the toast had a heart drawn with jam on top, and the milk in the cups was added with thirty percent sugar, which was too sweet for the throat.

The two had a warm breakfast, the clock already pointing to eight o'clock in the morning. Eight-thirty was when Qi Baicha clocked in at work, while Fu Mingye had to sign in at the company at nine o'clock — but as the president, no one could do anything if he didn't go.

Since their home was close to the school and far from the company, their departure times were basically the same.

"Do you need me to send you?" Fu Mingye had the character of a business elite when he put on formal attire. He had a very noble appearance — of course, not the fat head and big ears kind of extravagance. Fu Mingye's features did not conform to the deep and three-dimensional Western aesthetics, having the sophistication and elegance of an Eastern nobleman. His thin lips were half-curled, and his phoenix eyes were slightly narrowed, looking like a superior oppressor.

But this aura could only oppress people outside; at home, he was usually the oppressed one.

"It's not like we're going in the same direction." Qi Baicha finished drinking his milk, put down his cup, and wiped his lips with a tissue.

The school and the company had one in the south and the other in the north. They always drove their cars separately.

Besides, the luxury cars that Fu Mingye drove... no matter which one appeared at the school gates, it would arouse onlookers.

This was not in line with Qi Baicha's low-key doctrine.

He picked up his bag to go out: "I'm going to school, see you tonight."

"Ahem!" Fu Mingye coughed, trying to remind him of something.

Qi Baicha paused with his hand on the doorknob, turned and walked towards Fu Mingye, and dropped a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning."

This was their daily task.

Fu Mingye, who received a good morning kiss from the beauty, was satisfied and let go: "See you later."

After watching Qi Baicha drive away, Fu Mingye also got in his Porsche, turned the car key, and drove to work.

There were rows of expensive luxury cars in the garage, enough so that he could change cars every day without repeating, and he wouldn't be able to drive them all within a month. Which one he drove depended on Fu Mingye's mood.

It truly depended on his mood.

He drove a beige Ferrari when he was happy, a red Maserati when he was angry, a sky blue Lamborghini when he was relaxed, a white Rolls-Royce when he was calm, a silver-gray Porsche when he was bored, and a black Mercedes when he was upset... The way the rich went out was this hard-core.

In fact, Master Evil God himself was not so ostentatious. Those cars were all left by the original Fu Mingye.

Yes, the real Fu Mingye was someone else, and the evil god himself was not called that name.

As an extreme shut-in who had lived in the temple for thousands of years, the evil god was penniless when he first arrived in the human world. He quietly descended onto an ordinary street, and the first thing he saw in the world was Qi Baicha helping a grandmother cross the road.

The youth's soul exuded incomparable cleanliness.

The evil god fell in love with this human at first sight.

At first it was an interest; later, he secretly observed the young man for a long time and determined that he was a really kind, pure, and good person.

The young man was a gentle and responsible teacher. He lived in a quiet residential building and got along with all of his neighbors. He would help the old man upstairs carry things, would help passers-by to catch thieves on the road, would feed stray cats on rainy days, would help it find kind-hearted people to adopt it...

The evil god, who had been so indifferent due to thousands of years of evil thoughts, was suddenly moved by a trace of pure benevolence.

He liked the youth more and more, and was unwilling to just watch in the dark. He wanted to properly make an appearance in front of the youth.

According to humans, people would pursue others if they liked them. In the best case, the pursuit would lead to a proposal. Then, after marrying, the two would spend a lifetime together.

The evil god who was single for thousands of years was not very clear about this concept. He had heard so many wishes mixed with the seven emotions and six desires, but he himself had not experienced those emotions. But since there was such a saying in the human world, and the person he liked was a mortal, then he would act according to those sayings.

But humans also said that pursuit requires capital. Having a house, a car, and money were all factors that one getting married would consider.

When the evil god to the human world... he had nothing.

It was impossible for him to start his own business from scratch; gods couldn't start part-time businesses.

This wasn't a problem. He could hear thousands of prayers every day, and could exchange them for anything.

Among them was a wish that belonged to the original Fu Mingye.

Mortal Fu Mingye, a 32-year-old white-collar male of a working class background, a promising young entrepreneur, was dying of illness.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
He made a wish when he was dying of pain on a hospital bed: he would exchange all his wealth and status for a healthy body.

This prayer was heard by the evil god.

The wish itself was ordinary, theoretically not counted as evil, and it wasn't known how he heard it. So, only after the evil god went to check this person's life and history, did he know the reason.

It turned out that this person was a poor boy. He had ability and skill, but it was a pity that he didn't use them for the correct path. He built up a family fortune by marrying a rich, pale-skinned beauty. After planning a car accident that killed his parents-in-law, cheating on his wife, and embezzling her property, he finally became the glorious President Fu.

However, he suffered karmic retribution; He had cancer at the age of 32, and didn't have long to live.

He was ruthless and evil down to his bones, and his thoughts were naturally evil. No wonder this wish could be heard by him.

The evil god saw that this person was greedy in nature, and would do whatever it took to gain wealth and status. At this moment, he was tortured by illness and was willing to exchange these external objects. Once he became an ordinary person with nothing, he would inevitably fall into greater pain.

But this had nothing to do with the evil god.

The evil god needed a decent human identity, thus fulfilling this wish.

As a result, the memory of the world changed accordingly.

People no longer remembered the white-collar male of working class background who lost his wife at age 32, only the unblemished Fu Mingye, who started his life from scratch at age 24.

He set his age to 24 because at the time, Qi Baicha's official documents also said that he was 24 years old, and the evil god wanted to be the same as the person he liked.

As for the real Fu Mingye, his health miraculously improved. He was excited about his luck, but when he found that he could not afford the medical bills, his life fell into another trough.

The evil god changed everyone's memory, only leaving his alone.

He became a person who lacked a household registration, no one remembering his identity. He rushed into the police station shouting that he was the real Fu Mingye, but he was treated as a lunatic. He returned to his home to check it out, but was driven out by his own security guard. He wanted to prove himself by showing the pictures that appeared in the financial news channel before, but found that all the TV screens and newspapers where he appeared were replaced by another handsome young man.

Who was that?

That person took his place.

In a daze, he remembered the wish he had made on the hospital bed — he was willing to exchange all his wealth and status for a healthy body.

His wish was really heard by the gods.

He gained health and lost all of his identity, wealth, fame, and status.

No, he didn't want this! Returning to scratch after experiencing a life of addictive luxury, he simply couldn't stand such a gap!

He made a wish to the gods again: God, please grant me endless wealth! I would like to exchange ten years of my lifespan!

But this time, the evil god who had replaced Fu Mingye ignored his demands.

The god sat in an office of the Fu company's high-rise building, swept through the prayer of life for money, and laughed mockingly: "Ah, humans."

"So insatiable."

When the evil god took over Mr. Fu's company, the Fu company was not as rich as he was now. At that time, another president who was richer and sicker prayed to him, willing to exchange his identity and wealth for health, but the evil god did not favor him.

Because that person's name was too ugly. He was called Wang Dafu, and the evil didn't want to use such a name to approach the person he liked.

Later, that Wang Dafu died of illness. Fu Mingye quickly annexed Wang's family after getting started with corporate affairs, turning Mr. Fu from rich to very rich.

Then, he felt that he had enough confidence to pursue the youth he liked.

On a sunny afternoon, Fu Mingye drove a beige Ferrari, blocking Qi Baicha who was on the way home after getting off of work.

He slowly lowered the car window in front of Qi Baicha, revealed the perfect face of the gods, handed a large bouquet of roses to Qi Baicha, and said, "Sir, can I pursue you?"

This was the method that the Master Evil God finalized after searching on the Internet for pursuit strategies, and he had carefully planned this for a long time.
translated by sno + posted on https://sites.google.com/view/xuehuatls/ameg, please do not aggregate!
It was said on the Internet that no one could refuse a bouquet of roses. If there was one, then add another Ferrari.

This was actually just a nonsensical joke, but there was some substance to it. Moreover, most people couldn't afford a Ferrari, so the feasibility was not high.

But Fu Mingye believed it because he could really do it.

Qi Baicha looked at him quietly for three seconds, before smoothly opening the car door and sitting in the passenger seat: "Then hurry up, what are we waiting for? Are we going to a restaurant for a date next, boyfriend?"

Fu Mingye: "..."

He thought blankly, was this set that useful?

The youth looked so cold and alienated, he had already made long term preparations.

He didn't expect that it would be so easy.

It was as if he were dreaming.

He didn't think that the youth was worshipping money, because the youth had no greedy aura, and his eyes were as clear as ever.

In fact, Qi Baicha did not lack money. It looked as if he were living in poverty, but he had accumulated more wealth than Fu Mingye over thousands of years. It was just that he had gotten too used to living as a rich person, and he suddenly wanted to change his lifestyle.

During that time, his first batch of students were about to graduate from high school. After going their separate ways, Qi Baicha suddenly felt a little melancholy.

In fact, he had long been accustomed to this type of separation. In his life, the snow god had experienced countless partings, or chance meetings, or parting from life and death. The tomb of a confidant who sang in a restaurant in the past became a barren tomb. The historian who recorded the history for him during the time of the emperor also became history. The ancient city outside the Great Wall where wars had been fought became ruins buried by wind and sand. The magnificent and noble palaces that were scattered in the dust became rows upon rows of high-rise buildings...

Worldly affairs were like floating clouds to him, and he was a passer-by in the human world.

However, true loneliness came after all of the world's gods had fallen or fell asleep one by one.

He was also a little tired, and wanted to go back to the snow-capped mountains to have a long dream amid the snow.

After living for so many years, he seemed to have experienced everything. The only thing he had never tried before was the human world's love.

He wanted to try this last thing before he fell asleep. People in modern society were different from husbands and wives in ancient times. They could date many people, or get divorced easily even after getting married, without having to shoulder the responsibility of a lifetime.

Gods had no concept of homosexuality or heterosexuality. As long as they liked someone, gender was not a problem. Qi Baicha wanted to find someone who had a rich emotional experience, was frivolous, was a scumbag who fell in love with whoever they saw, and would get into short-term relationships. They would have experienced those kinds of emotions before, so breaking up wouldn't affect them too much.

So when a handsome man driving a Ferrari stopped in front of him, rashly handing him a bunch of roses and offering to pursue him, Qi Baicha thought.

Scumbag enough, casual enough, he'll do.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

230K 27.5K 23
People meet by accident, People fall in love by accident, But people surely don't become someone's baby daddy accidentally, or do they? What started...
3.1M 252K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
507K 43.8K 30
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
3.8M 114K 116
Dr. River Johnson didn't know the consequences of sleeping with the Capo of the Sicilian Mafia. She didn't even remember his name or face. But then t...