Another Hate Love Story

由 Writerbyheart01

Collection of Memories is like a mix plate... which includes Some sweet, some tangy and some salty flavours o... 更多

INTRODUCTION
.1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
Recipe of Date and Banana shake.
26.
27
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
Before You Read Chapter 54.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.

69.

7.6K 270 477
由 Writerbyheart01

THIRD PERSON's POV:

Two big suitcases and a handbag were placed on his right-hand side, the whole Rizwi Family except Sara was standing near the gate, ignoring everyone's presence he was focusing on his daughter who was crying out loud in his arms.

"Don't go" She was repeating the same words without taking a break. Adnaan's forbearance also gave up, he kissed Fayra's cheeks and embrace her tightly. "Don't cry beta. You're my good girl" he muttered while patting her back, but he also had wet eyes, tears were feeling ashamed to come out of them because of the myth that man can't cry, but in reality, crying is an emotional expression which anyone could feel.

Taking steps ahead Sara stood up in front of him. "Don't go" she mumbled, and tears dropped from her eyes. "Please"

"What do you think, who am I? A puppet? Why I'm supposed to do what you want?" Adnaan question back with a venomous voice, and looked at Fayra who was still crying.

"Papa... Don't go... Please don't go" Fayra demanded while crying and Adnaan wipe her tears. 

"Do you wanna come with me?" He asked and Fayra nodded innocently, "Let's go" he kissed her cheek while stepping out from the home. Sara's heart refused to beat again as she couldn't imagine her condition if Adnaan takes Fayra away from her.

Taking only a few steps he just passed by the lawn when Sara followed him and held his arm.

"No. You can't take Fayra along with you!" She tried to pull Fayra from Adnaan but he jerk her hand. "Stay away, she's my daughter and she'll go with me" he turned back to go, but

"No, I won't let you do this. Fayra will live with me only" Adnaan pushed her away making her fall and leave the crying Sara in miserable condition.

Kneeling on the grass of the lawn. She cried out loudly, the rain shower drenched her with sorrow and guilt. She was crying as so was the sky, suddenly a loud voice with the flash of light in between the clouds scared her

A loud gasp left her mouth, eyes snapped open and her heart trembled.

"Fayra" she mumbled while sitting on the bed but the little girl was not present in the room. She glanced at the clock which was reading 7:25 pm. She didn't know, how did she sleep for so long? A horrible thunderclap made her jump at her spot and she looked towards the shut window. Raindrops were pitter-pattering on the glass but thunderstorms were hitting her heart. With a wish that her nightmare won't turn into reality, she stepped out of the bed in a hurry. Without bothering to wear the slipper she ran towards Adnaan's room. A light push was enough to open the slammed door. Stopping his fingers to ran on the keyboard Adnaan looked up.

''Sara" he muttered under his breath while placing the laptop on side table. She had teary eyes which was enough to make him restless. He stepped towards Sara and she stepped towards the bed where Fayra was sleeping. Unintentionally They both almost bumped into one another, Sara glared at him whilst wiping her tears. In order to provide her space Adnaan stepped to his right hand side as so Sara did. And again they both stepped together to the other side in order to provide space to one another.

"Mere raaste se hato" Sara glared at Adnaan while gritting her teeth. She was hating Adnaan because he took away Fayra from her in her dream. Sometimes she behaves like a stupid.

(Move away, Leave my way)

"Tumhare raaste se to 2 saal pehle hi hat gya tha" Adnaan mumbled taking a step to give Sara some space but they both again came in from of one another. Sara glared at him but this time Adnaan furrowed. 

(I'd already left your way two years back)

"Ye baat baat pr ghur kyu rhi ho?" He asked. He was forbearing those glares from the day of Afnaan's Marriage. 

(Why are you glaring me for no good reason?)

"Sirf ghur hi rhi hu, Jaan se nhi maar rhi." Her words hurt his heart.

(I'm only glaring you, not killing you.)

"Maar do... Jan se bhi maar do. Tumhe to 2 saal se yahi dukh hai na ki main zinda kyu bach gya? Mara kyu nhi us accident me!" Adnaan was hurt, his voice was soft but full of pain which gave pang to Sara's heart too. But that stupid lady ignore all the feelings and keeping glaring at him.

(Kill me... What are you waiting for? Just Kill me. You muat be dejected for the last 2 years, why didn't I died in that accident?)

"Wese itni nafrat kaha se lai ho? Tum to kehti thi tum mujhse Mohabbat karti ho. Itni kamzoor thi tumhari Mohabbat Ki mujhe maaf hi nhi kar saki? Tum kehti thi na Mohabbat me nazarandaaz kara jata hai, to ye bhi yaad rakho, Mohabbat maaf  bhi kra jata hai... Badla nhi liya jata" He whispered and looked away; expecting no reply from her but every time expectations don't wear the outfit of reality.

(By the way, from where do you get so much hate?  You used to say that you love me. Was your love so weak that you could not forgive me? You're saying love is a synonymous of ignoring the faults, so keep remember love is the synonymous of forgiveness too, love doesn't allow to take revenge.)

"Mo-Mohabbat ke daawe to tum bhi karte the na" She muttered in cracked voice and Adnaan looked at her suddenly. Her eyes were holding fresh tears and a river of emotions

(Y.. You'd also claimed your love for me)

"Ye kesi Mohabbat hai ki 2 saal ho gye tumhe mujhse baat kare huye!" Her emotions were no more in her control. She questioned him in righteous but shivering voice, tears were the testimony of her pain which she was hiding behind her dull face for last two years. Adnaan was shocked, he wasn't expecting Sara in tears just because he wasn't talking to her for last two years.

(What a love it is that it has been 2 years since you talked to me!)

"2 saal tak tune bhi to baat nahi kari!" He complaints in a whisper .

(You also haven't talk to me for last two years!)

"kis haq se baat karti? Saare haq to chheen liye the tum ne" Anger had no limits, she glare at him while questioning righteously, but her voice was gripping on pain and sorrow.

(From which right I would talk to you? You snatched away all the rights from me)

'Wasn't the one to demand for divorce? How could she blame me?' Adnaan thought, he was confused but Sara's opinion was, quite different. After his accident she'd came to sort out the matter but Adnaan agreed for divorce.

"Mene? Haq to tune chheene the mujhse" Adnaan asked with confusion but Sara smiled sarcastically.

(Me? You were the one to snatched away all the rights from me) 

"Agar tum se haq chheen na hota to divorce papers par sign kr deti." She whispered in a crackly and tried to blink away her tears but couldn't.  "Haq to aaj bhi hai tumhare paas," mumbling that She stepped toward the bed to pick Fayra but after only two steps her wrist was caught by Adnaan.

(I would sign the divorce papers if I were supposed to snatch the rights from you)
(you still have rights.)

"Sara" Her heart jumped abnormally, she turned back, surprised to feel his  cold hand on her wrist. "Aur kitni saza degi yaar, ab to maaf kar de" He muttered Looking in her eyes. After the long period of two years, he expressed his feelings, and Sara sobbed.

(Don't punish me anymore, forgive me please)

"Maafi?" She muttered and Adnaan nodded he also had tears in his sad eyes.

(Forgiveness?)

"Ab to Maaf kar de yaar, Allah bhi bando ko unki bardash se zyada nahi aazmata" Adnaan held her both hands and stood at a few inches distance from her.

(At least now Forgive me, Allah also doesn't test his servants more than their patience)

"Maaf to tumhe usi din kar diya tha jis din Pehli baar tumne maafi mangi thi, lekin jo kuch hua tha wo bhulaya nhi jaa rha tha." The shivering voice came out from her trembling lips and a tear jumped off from her eyes, but she didn't looked up, gaze was fixed on the floor. He was seeing his wife standing near him with shut eyes, but tears were still rolling from the corner of eyes.

(I'd forgive you same day when apologied, but I was unable to forget everything)

"Sara" He rest his forehead on hers. She let out an uneven sigh but didn't respond but the very next moment Sara pulled her hands from his grip. Adnaan felt scared, he didn't want that feeling to come to its end, After a long time his heart was encountered by this peace which was precious than gold for him. "I love you, don't go away from me" Adnaan mumbled. His hands cupped her face and fingers entangled to her messy hair.

"Do saal se intezaar kar rahi hu ye sun ne ka" She sobbed loudly and her hands landed on his chest giving him the missing pieces of his heart and life. Sniffles, hiccups were making her crying worse but at least she was expressing her feelings. Both of them were finding peace by feeling other's heart beating against their's.

(I am waiting for this for two years)

"Agar itna intezaar tha to mujhe bataya kyu nahi? Hamare Do saal barbaad kar diye!"

(If you have waited so long, why didn't you tell me? Our Two years are Wasted.)

"Kya kehti ki mujhse baat kro... Mujhe manao?" Taking a step back she asked angrily but this time her anger was coated in love.

(what would I ask you? To applease me?)

"Ek baar keh kar to dekhti..." With an unshed ocean of emotions in his eyes he whispered in a defeated tone. Sara couldn't help her but hugged him. Without any intention, his arms lift in the air to wrapped around her and his lips kissed her head. She hid her head in his chest and sobbed loudly. 

(You must tried at least once)

"I'm sorry" Adnaan whispered and Sara's heart skipped a beat, she didn't want to remember all those things which she was trying to forgot.

She had forgiven Adnaan long back but there is a huge difference between forgiving and forgetting. She was unable to forget whatever happened with her. Whenever she came across Adnaan a gust of memories hit her which leave her in tears that's why she wanted to go away from Adnaan after getting divorce but deep down she also knew how much she love him.

Adnaan was the single man who made his space in her heart and she was unable to destroy that space.

"Adnaan"

"Hmm"

"Bury this topic hear only. I love you too"

"Sara you've fever" After all, he realised about her fever, otherwise he was only feeling her presence in his arm in the absence of all his senses.

"Don't say anything" She hugged him tightly when he tried to break the hug, after a long time she was feeling her heart beating with peace so she didn't want to go away from it.

"Papa" a small whisper echo in the room which forced both of them to pulled away. Fayra was rubbing her eyes sitting on the bed. Adnaan smiled and Sara open her arms for the little girl. "I'm sorry beta. I won't scold you again" The innocent yet stubborn girl huffed for a moment but then smiled.

Embracing Fayra in her arms, Sara sat down on the bed, l the weather was a bit cold so Sara covered Fayra with the soft and cosy blanket. "Didn't you miss mummy?" She asked in a whisper and Fayra nodded. Adnaan sat down beside Sara. "Her father also missed you"

Sara keeps gazing at him and rests her head on his chest. Her tears keep drenching his shirt and he wrapped his arms around Sara's shoulder. Kissing her head he closed his eyes allowing two tears to roll down.

These two teardrops were holding an ocean of pain, sorrow, regret, Longing, desires, love and every emotion that he was collecting in his heart for the last two years.

<><><><><><>

"Anzu I'm tired." Maizah complaint when stepping out from the bed. "I don't want to do any work" She muttered but she had to check the status of dinner.

"Do you want something? Chocolate or ice cream?" Anzala asked but got a glare in reply.

"I wanna take rest. Can't you understand?" She burst out and Anzala glare at her back. She was dealing with her Monthly visitor and Anzala was dealing with her mood swings.

Taking long and loud steps she went to the kitchen, dinner was already cooked by Sara.

But Maizah's bad mood...

"No one will do any work in this home, can't I get a day off?" Mumbling that she put the dishes in the microwave.

"Mumma tomorrow is my painting competition, what should I draw?" Shifting his specs on the nose Danish entered in the kitchen and Maizah glared at him.

"Kabhi apne Abba se bhi kuch puch liya karo! Go and summon everyone for dinner" Danish was shocked in such a rude reply. But with no intention to get a new lecture he ran toward the stairs.

(Sometimes ask your father too)

"Cha-mu" Before he could call Adnaan, his tongue stopped by the scene.

Sara was crying embracing Fayra who was wrapped up in the blanket. Adnaan was caressing her small head, and his other arm was wrapped around Sara's shoulder.

Danish's little intelligence came to only one conclusion...

"Nana abbu, Nani..." He entered in the room of Aasif and Gul Bano with this scared and loud call.

"Kya hua beta?" Gul asked putting down the Tasbih (prayer beads 📿) from her hand.

(what's happened, dear?)

"Fayra... Fayra ki tabiyat kharab hai, Chamu aur Sara Mami dono roo rahe hain" Aasif and Gul exchanged their looks. Fayra was the dearest child of the Rizwi family as she was the youngest till then, this news creat quite a stir.

(Fayra is ill, Chamu and Sara Mami both are crying)

"Gul jaldi Chalo, kya ho gya Fayra ko?" Aasif forget his knee pain and stood up with a jolt.

(Gul come fast, what happened to Fayra?)

"Allah Rehem kre" Mumbling that Gul stepped out from the room in a hurry, "What happened Gul? Why are you anxious?" Momina questioned her and Aasif pass on the fake news which affects Momina too. Fayra was closest to Momina among all the family members after her parents.

It was Rizwi Mansion so there was no room for privacy, in no time this news was spread among all like a forest fire.

<><><><><>

"Sara stop it. Why are you crying now?" Mumbling that Adnaan kissed her head and Fayra also looked at her mother.

"Papa, Mummy kyu lo lahi hain?" She asked innocently.

(Papa, why mummy's crying?)

"Chup ho ja Jangli Billi, tu rote huye ab bhi bohot darawni lagti hai, dekh meri bachhi bhi dar rahi hai" Adnaan cupped her face which was still hidden in his chest and kissed her cheek with a smile but she keeps crying. Meanwhile, little Fayra was confused why Sara was crying and Adnaan was caressing her head?  More than confused the little girl was jealous... How dare Sara to hug her father?

Hugging Adnaan and crying on his chest is only Fayra's right.

(Stop crying my wild cat, you still look scary while crying, see my daughter is afraid of you)

"Where is Fayra?"

"Kya hua Fayra ko?"

(What happened to Fayra?)

"Meri bachhi ki tabiyat kesi hai?"

(How is my child?)

With these questions, the whole Rizwi clan was present in Adnaan's room.

His lips stopped on Sara's head and his eyes moved towards the door. Sara was shocked too.

Aasif looked at Gul Bano with questioning eyes, all the others were also surprised to see Sara crying,  resting her head on his chest, she was embracing Fayra and Adnaan was hugging his wife as well as daughter. They both felt embarrassed due to the surprised visitors and shift away.

"Sara... Adnaan?" Gul only utter their names but it was a question for both of them. Adnaan nodded with a smile in reply.

Momina and Gul Bano were so happy that words couldn't define their feelings.  They took steps towards Sara but before they could say something...

"What happened to my Fayra?" With this question Maizah stepped in the room, she forgot her anger when Danish went to inform her about the fake news.

"Fayra ko kya hua hai? Ye to bilkul theek hai!" Adnaan and Sara replied in unison and all the eyes went towards the reporter of that fake news, he shift his specs and shrugged.

(What happened to Fayra? She is absolutely fine.)

"Why were you crying if Fayra is fine?" With this question, Danish shift his specs again and everyone burst into a guffaw, the boy was found innocent to leave without punishment.

According to Momina, it was the result of Fayra's prayers, but in reality, it was the result of everyone's prayers.  "Stay blessed, may you both never face any problem after this" Momina blessed the couple lovingly and wiped Sara's tears but she was shocked.

"Sara... You have a fever" Momina checked Sara's temperature with the back of her fingers as so Gul and Aasif did.

"Sara you need to see a doctor," Rashid said with his fatherly concern then looked towards Adnaan.

"Adnaan do you need our command to take her to a doctor?" Rashid scolded him and he looked at Sara. "Get ready soon" Saying that Adnaan stepped out of the bed and lift Fayra in his arms.

"Why you didn't inform me if you've fever?" Rashid asked and Sara smiled sadly. "I didn't want to trouble anyone due to my health" The reply made Maizah realise the reason behind Sara's taking rest.

<><><><><><>

"Maybe it's an infection or common flu, but we've to wait for the test reports." The doctor informed while writing a few medicines on the prescription. Adnaan was sitting and Fayra was present in his lap. She demanded to come with Adnaan and Sara, all the other family members were stopping her but deep down Sara and Adnaan both wanted to take Fayra along. Though they were visiting a doctor but it was the first time when three of them were going somewhere together.

The weather was a bit cold due to the rain shower which had stopped a few minutes ago, but for them, the air was holding the freshness of love. Adnaan hopped in the car and Sara also took the front passenger seat, Fayra was in her lap, Adnaan smiles wholeheartedly and starter driving towards the home. They both were silent.

They had many things to share but unfortunately, words were missing. Adnaan sees out from the window light rain shower was again starting to spread the sweet smell of soil everywhere to refresh the dull souls.

"Don't you like the rain anymore?" Thinking back to Sara's crazy love for the rain he asked, giving rise to a painful feeling in her heart, and it reflected in her face.

"No" She replied meekly. Now the rain didn't bring happiness for her but a gust of memories.

Memories of the day when Adnaan kicked off her from the home, from that day she didn't like rain.

"Let's go for dinner" Adnaan suggested and Sara thoughts to refuse as she was feeling to have rest but she looked at Fayra. It was the first time when the little girl was with both mother and father, so in order to make special, the visit special Sara accepted.

"What my doll want to eat" Lightly pulling Fayra's cheek Sara asked with a big grin on her face. "Tiken and totlate" They both laughed loudly at the innocent demand of chicken and chocolate

The dinner was silent, Sara and Adnaan both prevailed an unknown feeling, they wanted to show their love to each other but these two years have been building up a big wall between them.

"Mummy ish me dald ho laha hai?" Fayra's lisping voice grabbed Sara's attention.

(Mummy, is it hulting?)

"No, it's not," Sara replied about the small bandaid present on the inside of her elbow but Fayra was feeling sympathy towards her mother. Sara lift a small morsel for Fayra but instead of having it, she beckoned Sara over to speak to her.

"Yeah beta?" Sara asked while placing her ear near Fayra's lips but that little girl kissed her mother's cheek instead of saying anything. Sara grinned before kissing back Fayra. Adnaan breathed with relief, after a long wait he was feeling complete. 

"Sara" he lifts a morsel for her making her heart skip a beat. 

Ahh! How long she had been waiting for this. 

Holding a small grin on her lips and tears in her eyes, she accept it. "I love you" He whispered giving peace to her heart. But what about the little Fayra? This was the first time when Adnaan was saying those three words to someone else instead of her. Adnaan lift another morsel for Sara but this time Fayra held his hand and open her mouth to have it. 

"He is my papa" pushing away Sara's hand from Adnaan's hand, Fayra announced righteously. Making both of them chuckle. 

"Okay, he is only your papa" Sara agreed to her before kissing her cheeks and Adnaan gave the next morsel to his daughter.

<><><><><>

"Have this medicine and take rest" giving a few pills and a glass of water to Sara, Adnaan whispered while sitting beside her. Gulping the pills with water she placed the empty glass on the nightstand and collecting all her courage she looked at him. His eyes were collecting many emotions which she could also read. Shifting near him she rest her head on his chest and Adnaan left a long and cold sigh.

"Ek lambe arse ke baad aesa lag raha hai ki main zinda hu, tere bina zindagi maut se kam nhi thi" he embrace her and kissed her head.

(After a long time I'm feeling alive, my life was not less than death without you.)

"I was alive but my life was not less than a punishment" She muttered and Adnaan's grip around her became firm. Kissing her cheeks he laid down without letting her go away from his strong arms, nor she wanted to stay away from him anymore.

"Adnaan"

"Hmm" He hummed but they didn't have any word to express their feelings Sara's hand cupped his face as so his fingers entangled in her hair. Slipping his lips from the temple of her head to the jawline he plant a soft kiss and breathed in to fill himself with her fragrance. She still use the same fragrance and he recognised it. His lips land on the middle of her long neck and kissed that spot softly, sending chills to her whole frame; resulting increase in the heart rate. Her chest rose and fell due to uneven breathing as her frame was encountered with this sensation after a very long time. Before she could handle this only kiss, his lips landed on her jugular notch providing space for butterflies in the stomach to perform their dance. Her hands clenched the sheet and her heart begged for more.

  Fayra was playing with Bisma in their grandparent's bedroom so they got a few moments of privacy.

Yes, they had only a few moments of privacy.

Don't know how did Fayra get a feeling that someone was ready to come in between her and her father, leaving the dolls on the floor she stood up.

"Fayra where are you going?" Rashid asked when found the little girl going towards the door.

"Papa pash" Mumbling that she pushed her curly hair away from her forehead.

"Tonight you sleep with us, I'll tell you the story of a lion" Momina beckoned her but without replying Fayra ran towards her father's room.

Standing on the tiptoes she managed to Grab the long doorknob with her small hands. Almost hanging on it she managed to pull it downward before push opens the door. Suddenly, Sara and Adnaan looked at the door. They were still embraced in each other's arms.

"Papa" Fayra slammed the door and stepped towards the bed. Sara and Adnaan were still in a shock before they could understand anything that little intruder placed her an arm on the bed and managed to climb up. She didn't like Sara's arm wrapping around her father. Making her space in between Both of them fayra pushed away Sara's arm.

"Papa ninni" She informs her father in code language and Sara tried to conclude how to react?

"Mere bachhe ko ninni aa rhi hai?" Placing Fayra's head on his upper arm Adnaan asked and she nodded innocently.

(My girl is feeling sleepy?)

"Fayra kis ki beti hai? Mummy ki ya papa ki?" Though Sara knew the answer but still asked.

(Whose daughter is Fayra?  Mummy's or Papa's?")

"Papa's daughter" Fayra replies and Sara rolled her eyes but smiled too. Adnaan wrapped his arm around his daughter and embrace her with a smile.

"You're my little princess" hiding her in his chest Adnaan muttered. Sara kissed Fayra's head from behind and crept near her. Only Fayra was between her and Adnaan. Sara enveloped Fayra as well as Adnaan in her arm. The couple smiled and looked at their little daughter, she was looking like a doll.

"Our princess" Both muttered together and kissed her head but Fayra Noticed an unbearable deed of Sara. "Ye mele papa hote hain." She huffed and pushed away Sara's arm from Adnaan before wrapping her small chubby arm around his torso.

(He is my papa)

Adnaan and Sara were shocked but they both laughed at the innocent jealousy of their daughter. Sara again wrapped up her arm in the same way just to tease Fayra and she again pushed it away.

"Papa aap shilf mele papa hote hai na?" Fayra Asked angrily and Adnaan nodded.

(Papa you're only my papa, light (right)?)

"Ji, shilf aul shirl aap ka papa"
(Yesh, absholutely light.)

Using Fayra's unclear words Adnaan answered his daughter and Sara smiled wholeheartedly. Adnaan started patting Fayra's back and she was sleeping soon, as so Sara due to the effect of the medicine.

He was seeing his wife and daughter at a few inches distance. What else did he need? Nothing.

This little girl was his heartbeat, and her mother was his heart. Now he was complete.

Unwrapping his arm from Fayra he sat down on the bed. Planting numerous feather-like kisses on Sara and Fayra's face he stepped out from the bed. Covering them with a blanket he stepped into the bathroom to perform ablution.

Spreading a prayer mat on the left side of the bed he offers the last prayer of the day. And after prayer, he keeps sitting on the prayer mat reciting a few verses of the Holy Quran.

He didn't realise when an hour passed away in the same way. He was feeling tranquil after a long time.

Meanwhile, something unknown disturbed Sara's slumber, Adnaan was not present on the bed, she looked to the other side and found him sitting on the floor, Head was bowed down, and he was not even moving.

"What's wrong?" Sara mumbled with confusion. Glancing at the clock she found it near midnight, with sleepy eyes she sat down on the bed and understand that Adnaan was busy in praying.

With a smile, she stepped out from the bed and copied her husband's action, by doing ablution and spreading another prayer mat on the right side of the bed.

The soft yet cold wind nudges the slightly open window to blow the white chiffon curtains fly in the air and open the window completely allowing the moonlight to intrude. Numerous stars were peeping out from the sheer sheet of clouds to witness both husband and wife offer a small prayer to thank ٱلْوَهَّابُ AL-WAHHAAB (The Giver of Gifts) for what he had provided them.

Lifting their hands in the air they both started supplication and looked at the bed, the centre of their supplications was sleeping peacefully. Glancing at each other they smiled before again facing upfront.

'Ya Allah, I know I've done what is forbidden for us, but you're ٱلْعَفُوُّ (AL-‘AFUWW): The Pardoner, you're   ٱلْغَفُور (AL-GHAFOOR): The Forgiving, The Exceedingly Forgiving, please forgive all my sins. I am repeating my lord, and you promise to pardon those who ask forgiveness from depth of the heart. Forgive me and please never punish me by making differences between Fayra, Sara and me. Give all the happiness to my daughter, and improve our relationship.'

'Ya Allah, you're الرحمان‎ (ar-raḥmān): The Merciful, you're  ذو الجلال والإكرام  (ZUL-JALAALI WAL-IKRAAM): Possessor of Glory and Honour, please now don't give us any hardship in the rest of our life. Protect my Fayra from evil eyes and don't give her pain what I've faced. Increase the amount of love in between me and Adnaan.'

They had travelled a lot in the three years of their married life. They started their relationship as haters, then they started loving each other madly. Later on, the wheel of life turned opposite to expectations and hatred conquered their hearts another time but in the end, they were sitting in front of ٱلْعَزِيزُ (AL-AZEEZ): The most powerful one and pleading to increase their love.

And their prayers would be answered for sure as the Quran says  'And your Lord says: Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer)'
(40:60 Al-Quran)

==========
The End...
==========

How is this story???

Feedback is must needed.
🙃🙃🙃

Only one bonus chapter is left,
So what do you want me to wrote in that?

_Naaz Jamal

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

76.9K 2.6K 44
One day you go to L.A with your best friend Madi. Only to find out what might have been a relaxing vacay for you, it appears there are signs everywhe...
26.5K 1.3K 67
"Abbiya" he called her name "yes!" She looked at him "You are not my first love...I..I don't love you...! I just love Minal" he said right looking in...
206K 9K 29
A story of two individuals who never admitted their feelings for each other Ego, Misunderstanding, Family and Life has kept them apart from each oth...
411K 15.7K 55
Meet.... Kajal Mathur... the youngest daughter of Industrialist Ramesh Mathur. A 19 year old bubbly girl. Kajal is smitten by love... she hate the co...