Behind the mask

By Ronex247

Riley is Tommy's sister and a big Ranboo fan, so when Ranboo and Tubbo come over to spend a week with Tommy... More

Chapter 1

14 0 0
By Ronex247

Riley's POV

I hear knocking on my door, and Tom enters my room.

"If you're gonna enter without asking, then what's the point in knocking , you idiot." I frown at Tom.

"I don't care. I'm just here to tell you that the Tubs and the Ranbster are coming over tomorrow morning and they are staying here for a week, so stay out of our way."

I stop whatever I'm doing "W-wait Ranboo's coming AND staying here for a whole week?" 

"Didn't you hear me? I know you're a Ranboo stan but don't make it weird alright?" He says, in a threatening voice. 

"Shut the fuck up. I'm not a stan, alright?" I try to sound confident.

"Well, we both know the truth. Just don't be too awkward." He leaves and I have a sudden urge to slap him. 

I make a mental note to put my drawing books, that are filled with Ranboo fanart, away before tomorrow. 

Next day

I wake up at 6:00am the next day, and quickly have a bath and put on my favorite royal blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I clean my room and sprinkle it with my favorite perfume. 

As I go downstairs, I notice that literally no one is awake, so I make myself some pancakes. Betty is chilling in the kitchen, so I sit besides her and pat her.

"Hey Betty. Who's a good girl? You are!" I say in a silly voice, as I give her a treat. I know I'm not supposed to have favorites, but Betty is easily the sweetest dog we've ever had. I believe in Betty supremacy. Just Walter doesn't need to know that.

Its almost 7am and I'm gonna be honest, I thought Toby and Ranboo would be here by now. I hear footsteps and assume that mum is awake by now, but instead Tom comes down the stairs.

"Hey." I say, but he straight up ignores me, so I throw a pillow at him to get his attention. 

"I said 'hey'" I repeat myself. 

"You look all dressed up." He smirks, as he sits on the dining table, and I give him some pancakes.

"I don't know what you mean...I always dress like this. By the way, I wanted to ask you, you haven't told Ranboo that I'm a stan or anything, right?" I ask nervously. 

He snickered, "Not yet. I'm going to tell him in front of you."

"NO! Please no." I beg him.

"Chill, I'm just kidding. I'm not that big of a dick."

I sigh with relief and try to hide a smile. 

I'm about to take a few more pancakes, when I hear a faint honk.

Tom grins, "they're here." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

writers note- hey person who is reading this right now! this is my first fanfic, so if you have any suggestions let me know :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 54.3K 17
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.2M 108K 41
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
337K 10.8K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1M 56.3K 58
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...