Lockwood & Co - A love Story...

De tubercul0siss

There was something different about him, maybe his scent of cinnamon, maybe his dashing, charming, grins. Wha... Mais

Chapter One - A Series of Somewhat Fortunate Events
Chapter Two - New Beginnings
Chapter 3 - Fluffy Confusion
Chapter 4 - New Cases
Chapter 5 - The Hospital
A/N
Realization
A/N
New Book !!

The Drop

400 3 16
De tubercul0siss

TW: Angst, Self Harm, Suicide, Depression.

 ~~Third POV~~

  It was a fallout. 

  Gossip magazines flying, curses being shouted, voices breaking. There had been multiple little quarrels like this before, but none like this. It was a shouting match, and it was terrifying George half to death.

~~Lucy's POV~~

  "Anthony, I just don't underst-" I began, only to be cut off. "YOU DON'T NEED TO UNDERSTAND ANYTHING, LUCY!!" He was full on screaming, and it scared me. This continued for a multitude of minutes, until I tried to resolve the situation "Look, Anthony, I don't understand why you are making this decision," I said, becoming angry about his decision. This decision, you ask? He decided that he was going to temporarily fire me until I could 'stop being so dangerous'. 

"AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE STILL MY GIRLFRIEND!" He screamed. 

I was shocked. I didn't know how to feel. I began to back up, but hit the coffee table and fell over. I felt the tears beginning to well over, and I thrust myself up and to my room, knowing what I was going to do. I ran up the corridor, and up the flights of stairs. I heard rushed footsteps, of which I presumed to be Lockwood's. 

   I ran straight into my room, and locked the door. I began searching my desk and dresser. "Where is it??" I muttered. "Ah." I had, at long last, found the object I was looking for. A letter opener. 

    A few hours later, I had cut until there was no more pain to cut away. Being, I had passed out. I had woken up a few hours later, bawling my eyes out. I had had a dream about him, us on our wedding day. Him in his little-too-tight suit, and me in my flowy, white dress. I was his fiance, after all. "Not for much longer," I thought.

   I was alone. Holly was on vacation in Palma, George would side with Lockwood, and Lockwood hated me. I knew what I was to do.

  I was headed for the bridge.

   I ran out of my room, threw on my coat, and slammed the front door. In the previous five minutes, I had written a letter. 

~~Flashback~~ 

 Still sobbing, I wrote the letter. It went as follows. 

   Dear all whom it may concern;

     I can't go on like this anymore. My family hates me, my friends hate me, and my Fiance hates me. I loved you all dearly, you were Brothers and Sisters to me, maybe even more. I apologize profusely, I hope to see you all in another life.

 Love,

Lucy J. Carlyle.

~~Lucy's POV~~

    I tore away from 35 Portland Row, and away from Marylebone. I ran for the bridge. I was blinded by tears. When I opened my eyes once again, I was there. Without thinking, I hoisted myself up and over the guard railing. As if a millisecond before I fell, I heard a small voice: "Lu-" 

   And then I fell.

   As if things couldn't have gotten any worse, I saw Flo in her tent under the stars as I fell. I hit the water with a splash, and started to float up. "Damnit," I thought.

  And then I hit the rock.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

335K 13.1K 43
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
520K 18.7K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
157K 5.6K 90
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
141K 3.3K 47
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...